Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI replace damaged small currency

edbeach

Dinarck.. What are your thoughts on owning the lower demons as a insurance policy??

RD affects all notes the same as well as electronic funds. The only possible insurance they may provide is if the 000 notes have a time limit to bring in post RD or RV.

Carrello

I agree with you just my wording ( stating would it not make sense ) thats why I felt would be great time for RV because would

also be slow time for work and people have time to think about the currency. I believe you misunderstood what I was

trying to say.

Hoping they do RV sooner than letter some thought after Ramadan whereas I feel perfect time to do this.

RD affects all notes the same as well as electronic funds. The only possible insurance they may provide is if the 000 notes have a time limit to bring in post RD or RV.

I agree with dinarck (perish the thought!). A true RD cuts the zeros off of everything, the notes, the prices, the accounts, the cab fare, etc. So in reality, I'm not sure that the lowers would be an insurance policy so to speak. The 50 gets chopped too.

I've got a Warka account, and from what I understand that's fair game too.

And because of these reasons, I don't believe we will see a true RD. I already posted my thoughts in this thread about the "RD".

And no I haven't been hitting the sauce early today! :D

Sounds like a good idea for him. I feel good about things now. I personally will drink a bottle of rum, THEN check my computer to see that the RV happened. Then, I will just need somebody to drive me to the bank bc I'll be out of it by then. :drool:

Zab - go back to DBZ pic!

I've been trying to change my avatar for the past few days. Ichigo won't let me remove him.:lol:

• Upvote 1

This sounds like some of the best news i have seen lately. Thanks for the post and to all replies great info and debate. I am actually slightly excited because this all seems to fall right into place. A lop wouldn't make sense at this point in the game. Wow I sure hope this is it.