Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI replace damaged small currency

edbeach

Can you imagine how many coins it would take to buy a small cup of hummus? They'd need a dump truck full of them.... so if they're putting coins into circulation, they'll be raising the rate too.

You are correct, sir.

Do you all realize that this could be he answer to the RD/RV debate? They can do both at the same time. The release of the coins is essentially a RD. A large supply of new demons being released into the economy. Then,at the same time they can RV the paper money. This is spectacular news.

Sonny...sorry I have not responded to your message on my profile page. I am having technical problems with my account.

Pray hard folds. We may be in the home stretch!!

Peace

Edited by tjmunson
  • Upvote 1

Do you all realize that this could be he answer to the RD/RV debate? They can do both at the same time. The release of the coins is essentially a RD. A large supply of new demons being released into the economy. Then,at the same time they can RV the paper money. This is spectacular news.

Sonny...sorry I have not responded to your message on my profile page. I am having technical problems with my account.

Peace

Yeah. You can have a RV and the lower denominations could be considered a RD. Until the rate changes they won't issue the smaller denominations.

This thread is a PERFECT example to a point I was trying to make last week.. Look at all the responses.. NOT 1 of the normal Lopsters have commented.. I don't need to say any names we all know who they are..that is my one and only frustration with them.. It's weird it's like they want to see the negative side of this investment.. I can't wrap my head around it.. I would have more respect for their opinion and take their LOP theory more seriously..this is one of the most exciting articles to come out yet and they have nothing to say?? I just don't get it???? Nonetheless GO RV!! And happy Saturday my DV friends!!

• Upvote 3

This thread is a PERFECT example to a point I was trying to make last week.. Look at all the responses.. NOT 1 of the normal Lopsters have commented.. I don't need to say any names we all know who they are..that is my one and only frustration with them.. It's weird it's like they want to see the negative side of this investment.. I can't wrap my head around it.. I would have more respect for their opinion and take their LOP theory more seriously..this is one of the most exciting articles to come out yet and they have nothing to say?? I just don't get it???? Nonetheless GO RV!! And happy Saturday my DV friends!!

Excellent point! Thanks DVR1804 B)

Peace

Sweet Jesus! This is exactly what I have been saying. They are going to re denominate in the sense that they are putting new denominations in circulation. It has nothing to do with the RD that the lopsters are talking about. The "RD" is the removal of large denominations and the replacement of those with smaller different notes (and coins now).

"Added on: small currency acceptable to the Iraqi market, if the value is planning to make the dinar value against the dollar and this is through the printed coins to strengthen Iraqi currency".

Small currencies (lower denoms) will be accepted into the Iraqi market (by the Iraqis who are going to use them) only if the value of the dinar rises against the dollar. They can't introduce lowers into the market without making the dinar (I think 1:1 or just a smidgen higher) worth more. The Iraqis will reject the lowers (not accept) these new notes and coins unless they have value.

In essence, the lower notes and coins come out and larger notes continue to come in ("RD") and the value rises (RV) so that Iraqis use the dinar instead of the dollar. And if they introduce the 100 dinar coin, as well as the 50, 20, 10, 5, and 1 (note or coin) they will have dinar of the same value as any dollar in circulation. This will help with the de-dollarization.

IMO.

• Upvote 2

Peace

I've tried to tell the loppers that they are rd'ing........it's called lower denoms

• Upvote 1

Sweet Jesus! This is exactly what I have been saying. They are going to re denominate in the sense that they are putting new denominations in circulation. It has nothing to do with the RD that the lopsters are talking about. The "RD" is the removal of large denominations and the replacement of those with smaller different notes (and coins now).

"Added on: small currency acceptable to the Iraqi market, if the value is planning to make the dinar value against the dollar and this is through the printed coins to strengthen Iraqi currency".

Small currencies (lower denoms) will be accepted into the Iraqi market (by the Iraqis who are going to use them) only if the value of the dinar rises against the dollar. They can't introduce lowers into the market without making the dinar (I think 1:1 or just a smidgen higher) worth more. The Iraqis will reject the lowers (not accept) these new notes and coins unless they have value.

In essence, the lower notes and coins come out and larger notes continue to come in ("RD") and the value rises (RV) so that Iraqis use the dinar instead of the dollar. And if they introduce the 100 dinar coin, as well as the 50, 20, 10, 5, and 1 (note or coin) they will have dinar of the same value as any dollar in circulation. This will help with the de-dollarization.

IMO.

Love your post!! And you couldn't be more correct!! And you put it in terms that us common folk can understand.. Thank you!!

• Upvote 1

Zab did you hit the sauce early today?? Lol

Sounds like a good idea for him. I feel good about things now. I personally will drink a bottle of rum, THEN check my computer to see that the RV happened. Then, I will just need somebody to drive me to the bank bc I'll be out of it by then. :drool:

Zab - go back to DBZ pic!

Can you imagine how many coins it would take to buy a small cup of hummus? They'd need a dump truck full of them.... so if they're putting coins into circulation, they'll be raising the rate too.

And so it is a dump truck no less! :lol: Great Post, KS!

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

Talking about the coins don't know picked on this ( The mineral groups if we are to make it easier to work with a lot of things that big

old to more than 15 years ) Which they talking about saving a lot of money on printing compared to paper money.

Another item to consider would it not make sense to bring this RV & coins out during Ramaden when this would be their slow

time during the days of prayer rather than wait unit after Ramadan is over. This way give them a month to ease into this for the month of

August. Don't know if people buy much in the evenings but they would have plenty of time on their hands to digest the currency.

Just an additional thought of timing of release of RV

Comments anyone??

Alright I guess I will be the so called "lopster" to point out that they may be talking post RD. Lets take a look at what they are saying.

1. Mohamed Saleh told reporter (News Agency for news) Saturday: this small currency from banks was not returned to the Central Bank until new currency noudaha, noting that banks receive large currency only because few quantities and costs counted and sorted the simplest, this is why we must restore Iraqi currency structure to delete three zeros from the currency.

Must restore by deleting zeros. Huh.. I think that speaks for itself. Granted it does say that they must restore the currency so that they can remove the zeros. Well why would they remove the zeros so that they could remove the zeros? You could make the case that he is saying that they will RV to 1 and then remove zeros but do you really think they would announce a RV before they RV? More than likely what is being said is they will RD at the same time bring the exchange rate to 1000 to 1 and then bring in coins as part of the new currency. Just my opinion.

2. noting that the Central Bank stands ready to provide the banks with any amount of small coins.

Stands ready for the RD to be implemented. Again they would not tell us they are going to RV. More than likely they are talking about RD which they have said a million times that is the plan. Again just my opinion.

3. He said if there were an average work, this does not mean that the Iraqi currency will strengthen but merely a means to facilitate the payment currency.

If this doesn't say it all then I don't know what will. Will not strengthen the currency but merely a means to facilitate the payment currency. That is a RD plain and simple. Don't even know what else to say about that.

4. Added on: small currency acceptable to the Iraqi market, if the value is planning to make the dinar value against the dollar and this is through the printed coins to strengthen Iraqi currency.

Here they are simply saying that post RD that coins would be a better choice same as we use them in the US for change. 250 and 500 notes will no longer be needed so coins are the better choice. When they say "if the value is planning to make the dinar value against the dollar" the are saying just like they have been hinting numerous times in articles that pre or during RD they will make the exchange rate 1000 to 1 to deal with the doolarization issue and to make transactions easier post RD.

This is all simply my opinion and will be happy to debate those who see this article differently.

Talking about the coins don't know picked on this ( The mineral groups if we are to make it easier to work with a lot of things that big

old to more than 15 years ) Which they talking about saving a lot of money on printing compared to paper money.

Another item to consider would it not make sense to bring this RV & coins out during Ramaden when this would be their slow

time during the days of prayer rather than wait unit after Ramadan is over. This way give them a month to ease into this for the month of

August. Don't know if people buy much in the evenings but they would have plenty of time on their hands to digest the currency.

Just an additional thought of timing of release of RV

Comments anyone??

I am going to look at the opposite side of the coin (sorry). Ramadan, from what I understand, is a time to cook for family and friends and give gifts. I have read where special foods were being brought in to different areas. That would mean the community would be spending money, and in small amounts, as opposed to a car or house. Good training period.

People will be celebrating in their communities, so they will be in a relaxed atmosphere getting information about the new currency and value from families and friends, and will then know when people try to cheat them.

The new currency will be a celebration of Iraqi pride and their religious holiday. I say August 1st is the perfect time to introduce the new currency and value. That's my two cents.

• Upvote 1

Alright I guess I will be the so called "lopster" to point out that they may be talking post RD. Lets take a look at what they are saying.

1. Mohamed Saleh told reporter (News Agency for news) Saturday: this small currency from banks was not returned to the Central Bank until new currency noudaha, noting that banks receive large currency only because few quantities and costs counted and sorted the simplest, this is why we must restore Iraqi currency structure to delete three zeros from the currency.

Must restore by deleting zeros. Huh.. I think that speaks for itself. Granted it does say that they must restore the currency so that they can remove the zeros. Well why would they remove the zeros so that they could remove the zeros? You could make the case that he is saying that they will RV to 1 and then remove zeros but do you really think they would announce a RV before they RV? More than likely what is being said is they will RD at the same time bring the exchange rate to 1000 to 1 and then bring in coins as part of the new currency. Just my opinion.

2. noting that the Central Bank stands ready to provide the banks with any amount of small coins.

Stands ready for the RD to be implemented. Again they would not tell us they are going to RV. More than likely they are talking about RD which they have said a million times that is the plan. Again just my opinion.

3. He said if there were an average work, this does not mean that the Iraqi currency will strengthen but merely a means to facilitate the payment currency.

If this doesn't say it all then I don't know what will. Will not strengthen the currency but merely a means to facilitate the payment currency. That is a RD plain and simple. Don't even know what else to say about that.

4. Added on: small currency acceptable to the Iraqi market, if the value is planning to make the dinar value against the dollar and this is through the printed coins to strengthen Iraqi currency.

Here they are simply saying that post RD that coins would be a better choice same as we use them in the US for change. 250 and 500 notes will no longer be needed so coins are the better choice. When they say "if the value is planning to make the dinar value against the dollar" the are saying just like they have been hinting numerous times in articles that pre or during RD they will make the exchange rate 1000 to 1 to deal with the doolarization issue and to make transactions easier post RD.

This is all simply my opinion and will be happy to debate those who see this article differently.

I am going to look at the opposite side of the coin (sorry). Ramadan, from what I understand, is a time to cook for family and friends and give gifts. I have read where special foods were being brought in to different areas. That would mean the community would be spending money, and in small amounts, as opposed to a car or house. Good training period.

People will be celebrating in their communities, so they will be in a relaxed atmosphere getting information about the new currency and value from families and friends, and will then know when people try to cheat them.

The new currency will be a celebration of Iraqi pride and their religious holiday. I say August 1st is the perfect time to introduce the new currency and value. That's my two cents.

'Carrello',

Good evening!

Good point of view!

Thank you,

GG

+1 for you!!!!