Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a quick word to end this "Scam crap".

No one sold you something that is worthless. You didn't buy the deed to the Statue of Liberty or a beach condo in Arizona.

Stop all that "poor-me" whining about people being scammed. Are you not able to take responsibility in your acts as a sovereign human being in this economical reality?

As you buy yoghurt, you decided to buy dinars. No one forced you. You could have done your homework. Google "Iraqi dinars" and you'll see the pro and con information. Dinar traders use advertising and try to sell their product. Today I bought a tub of ice-cream which said "Made with fresh milk!". As apposed to what? Milk that's off??

Are the other ice cream brands scamming me?

I hate those victims, with their poor me mentality. You should take responsibility for your actions.

The dinars you bought are real. They represent the currency of Iraq. It might Lop ( you might make 300% profit) or it might RV or it might be worthless. And then you lost money. Big deal. No one will amputate your arm, or take your ovaries or rape your dog.

In general, it's important to resonate positive feelings and confidence about what you do.

Affirm your strategy. Believe in what you've done. Radiate positive energy. The Universe will respond to that.

If you radiate "poor me", the universe will give you experiences in that field, as you it simpy gives you what you ask for.

But make sure you're specific.

Remember the guy who saved the little fairy in the woods.

She said: I will grant your wish!

He said: I want my shlong to reach the ground!!

Next thing: she amputated his legs!

GREETINGS

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

well said, and I completely agree. I did some homework and then purchased. It is a speculative investment, and obviously pays no attention to all the intel and gurus here

saying its time, its done.

I know for myself it is a good investment, and I stop reading when people say that crap. They should sell theirs and go away. I always think about losing money (not alot but some) in the stock market two years ago, and would rather own dinar.

Great thread. Hey we know Bush Cheney bought approx 4 trilion for USA. We have read where Trump Bush Cheney have bought millions. We have read people on this board and other boards have bought thousands. Now Bush Cheney and Trump have alot more money then most of you. Do you think they know something everybody else dosnt? Do you think they and the US Govt have more power then some of those people who are writing articles who make alot less money then them? You can specualte all you want. I really dont beleive the US Govt will let this pass by and I dont think China who has lent the US Govt alot of money will let this pass by knowing the value of the US economy can drop making their loans worth less then they already are. Hey this might not happen, but isnt it worth the chance to change your life and your familys life forever. Stay positive and dont let the nay sayers bring you down.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are so right, not a scam. Just one of the biggest rip offs in history. Just like buying alien artifacts in Roswell New Mexico. You bought something, you have it in your possession but what have you got? I fell for it, I've got some and gonna keep them. Never can tell, something might happen just like the aliens may really land in Roswell.

• Downvote 1

You are so right, not a scam. Just one of the biggest rip offs in history. Just like buying alien artifacts in Roswell New Mexico. You bought something, you have it in your possession but what have you got? I fell for it, I've got some and gonna keep them. Never can tell, something might happen just like the aliens may really land in Roswell.

Comparing currency to aliens? What up crazy-town? And you "fell for it"...how about "I made a choice, albeit not entirely informed, but still my choice".

And Rossenbos, for the record, no one was going to take my ovary - I was offering it up as a trade...my choice, no victim here! laugh.gif

Great post and you are spot on! I still feel strongly about people (gurus) being predatory about this investment, but yes people can choose where they seek their information.

• Upvote 1

Dude, you're holding currency :-). Not alien artifacts, haha!

Can I say something that will scare you:

I believe you have more US$ in your possession that Iraqi Dinar ( in US$ value), correct?

Think about it....which currency is more of a scam?? Huh?

Which currency ( $ or dinar) have more chances of going up.

A piece of advice: once the bloody thing RVs, make sure you get your US$ and then make sure you get gold or silver.