Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is on the otherside of the keyboard

"Who is on the otherside of the keyboard?"

I ask myself that question numerous times each day, as well as most of you do to. I write this as a warning of sorts, being in chat alot I see people talking, asking questions, and having fun the longer your in chat the more comfortable you become with a name thinking you know them. But truth be told, you don't know them. I personally have made some friends here, but each one was approached very cautiously The question still remains do I really know these people, If I answered this question honestly the answer would be NO.

Two things:

1. You need to remember in chat, because of the type of investment this is and the return could be great there are those that will want to take advantage of people before and after.

1. As a martial Arts Instructor I train women to be on the look out for men who wish them harm, Keep this in mind when chatting with others

For the most part I believe that the majority of those in chat are as friendly as they say they are, so don't think everyone out there wants to get you, but PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT give out personal emails, and other information to strangers.

As I tell my karate for kids, and tiny tigers remember these words " Stranger Danger"

Hope all is well, and soon this ride will be over, GO RV

DK

• Upvote 9

I ask myself that question numerous times each day, as well as most of you do to. I write this as a warning of sorts, being in chat alot I see people talking, asking questions, and having fun the longer your in chat the more comfortable you become with a name thinking you know them. But truth be told, you don't know them. I personally have made some friends here, but each one was approached very cautiously The question still remains do I really know these people, If I answered this question honestly the answer would be NO.

Two things:

1. You need to remember in chat, because of the type of investment this is and the return could be great there are those that will want to take advantage of people before and after.

1. As a martial Arts Instructor I train women to be on the look out for men who wish them harm, Keep this in mind when chatting with others

For the most part I believe that the majority of those in chat are as friendly as they say they are, so don't think everyone out there wants to get you, but PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT give out personal emails, and other information to strangers.

As I tell my karate for kids, and tiny tigers remember these words " Stranger Danger"

DK

wink.gifVery good advise, I am new to this site...and quite harmless smile.gif...go rv

Two things:

DK

I cannot personally thank you ENOUGH for this post. We would like to believe that everyone is good and honest and kind, (and most are) but whether it be woman OR man, one must ALWAYS use extreme caution and exercise clear thinking before taking action and engaging in ANYTHING. Sad to say that life has come to this but I truly believe it has

I'm just a very happy-go-lucky, very friendly, down-to-earth type person. But there are very few close to me that I trust. Just comes with age. Have a CWP (concealed weapons thingy) and know how to use it. Can only think of 3 people in my life that even know I am invested, 2 of those are kids and another close friend that is also invested. Only reasons the kids know is in case something should happen to me. Gotta be safe.

• Upvote 1

Great advice......

I have often wondered who was on the other side on Okies keyboard.....

remember to keep an eye out everyone unsure.gif

While he is in a Class by him self

BELIVE me there are MANY more people out there who are WAY more dangerous than OkIE

While he is in a Class by him self

BELIVE me there are MANY more people out there who are WAY more dangerous than OkIE

Yes there is.

We all joke with everyone here but, you never know who is lurking in the background. Even away from the computer world, you have to be careful. A lot of peoples lifes are going to change soon, there is always some one trying to feast off of them.

Tim McGraw

Managing Member

Real Equity Capital, LLC

Atheist

Captialist

Libertarian

Realist

Skeptic

Investor

No longer anonymous

After some digging I uncovered quite a bit about you Mr. McGraw !

apparently you were afraid to post your picture, or tell us about your prolific singing career !

Now we know who you really are !

post-34976-131203968043_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have wondered "who was on the other side of the keyboard" many times in regard to this site. Seems like all too many times things we have discussed here have come under legal investigation or proposals for new laws after the fact. "Big Brother" is watching !!!!

why do you think. some of theese guy's who are supposed to be invested,sit here and post how it's never going to happen?I mean why would any one take hours out of every day to post some of the stuff they post and chat about?

The answer is this post.Some are employed by the us Gov.

You have no clue who's on the other end of a communication.Some will say you can trace down posts to an origenator.This is true for honest everday people.But do you really think you could invalidate an NSA/FBI/IRS or homeland security backround cover?

I totally agree with tommy boy! I've seen discussions over the last couple of years ,with general or more specific subjects talked about .Then you hear about a leagal investigation or action that coincides with a recent topic.

I know a guy who has been with HLS since it got started.The amount of resources used to monitor you comunication's and spending habit's online is extrordinary.

You notice in budget talks you don't here them talking About cutting funding for those agency's.,or even how much of the budget is spent on them.

have no doubt any one who has graced the www. has been monitored at least once directly or inderectly.The perfect example is the muslem who just got arrested in texas.His first notice was a u-tube vidio and from that point on they new where he was 24/7 guaranteed!

Good post and good advice for everyone! :D

• Upvote 1