Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting straight talk from Breitling

babyorca

I think he is too close to DD.

I gave you a plus one for your comment, but I don't understand why that is a bad thing. Could you explain that? I may not get back to this thread, but you can send me a message. Roger, seems to be a good guy. Yes, he is making money off of his site, but if you put countless hours into something, then I would hope you would also be able to profit from your efforts. I am just curious. Thanks! BTW...there is so much that people like B and R hear that they do not share. Why, you ask? Well, it is because they don't approve of the rumor mill, and are trying to stop the circus that this investment has become. That is just my opinion. Well, not exactly. That is what I was told by one of them. Have a great weekend. Go RV!

• Upvote 1

sorry utube freezes my computer --short version please-send cliff some notes

thanks

capt cliff

A little off topic here, but Capt Cliff if you go to to the tool bar in internet explorer and click on Tools, then go to options and under the General tab look for Delete browsing history. Click on the delete button and it will take you to another screen and give you options of what to delete from your hard drive. Click on all appropriate boxes (I would leave the passwords and form data unchecked just to save yourself the trouble of having to reenter every password) then click on the delete button. Give it a minute to respond. You will see the files being deleted. Then click ok. This should clear up your Internet Explorer and help with multi media applications that get really slow when there is too much history being stored. :shakehead:

I gave you a plus one for your comment, but I don't understand why that is a bad thing. Could you explain that? I may not get back to this thread, but you can send me a message. Roger, seems to be a good guy. Yes, he is making money off of his site, but if you put countless hours into something, then I would hope you would also be able to profit from your efforts. I am just curious. Thanks! BTW...there is so much that people like B and R hear that they do not share. Why, you ask? Well, it is because they don't approve of the rumor mill, and are trying to stop the circus that this investment has become. That is just my opinion. Well, not exactly. That is what I was told by one of them. Have a great weekend. Go RV!

"They don't approve of the Rumor mill???????????? Are you friggin kidding me? This is what drives their sales. Shall we look at the rumor mill and their pumpers elite??? And these guys have been playing a little secret game under the covers if you know what I mean. I don't like it, they have been sneaky and misleading in their intentions. Do you really want to invest energy, your worth, your future with these people??? I promise you Post RV they will have a whole new and improved product to sell you....!!! :angry::unsure::angry:

NAMASTE!

• Upvote 3

Thanks Guy ---good tip, it has done this since the first time it was plugged in brand new--3 months ago---maybe if I spend 1500.00 instead of 650.00 I can spend my way to a computer that truly works ---if it works for the government maybe it would work for me too.

LOL!

thanks for the reply

capt cliff

DinarC, Thank you very much !Your reply was more helpful and I shall try it this morning and save oneguys solution for another time !

Again thank you

Capt Cliff

My Goodness what a waste of 10 minutes this Breitling rant & rave.

What's wrong with him.

Why does he need to repeat what he's saying for 10 minutes??? We get the message mate.

How is this getting interesting at the end?

It's a frustrated Breitling saying "don't have a go at me, I basically follow the news".

Drivel. Non information. Waste of space. Moving on!

• Downvote 1

I like Breitling too. The things he says makes good business sence. I have talked to reps with Ali and currency vault they and swear up and down the dinar they have sold is legit.So when it comes time to cash in some of my dinar that could be confiscated they may get some, but they want get all of it. I say have a good plan then excute it. but for all of this other b.s. do like Breitling says forget about. i am and go RV!!! :):) JMO