Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BLAINO'S REFERRAL PROGRAM!

VTGuy84

This Is An Important Update For All The Citizens of another site.com.

Referral Program Announced!Citizens! We are pleased to announce a SALE ... with BENEFITS!

All new citizens and their inviters can now receive a gift of 1000 IQD!

We are moving ever closer to the "Post RV World" that the another site.com environment was designed for, and I want to create a way for all our people, Citizens and Friends to Come Home... so, we have waived all setup fees and let our former Citizens and all our Friends join the Planet for the regular monthly Membership fee of just $6.99! (Less than 2 gallons of gas, less than a movie ticket, less than most meals in most restaurants.... lots less) BUT WAIT ... There's more!

Enroll in membership at www.another site.com NOW, during our Charter Member SALE... and get our www.another site.com Starter Kit as our gift to you!

You get: A vacation voucher worth up to $400.00 at vacation spots across the USA and Mexico, (no strings) A frame-able Document announcing your Citizenship of another site (hand signed) AND... the BEST for last.... a Real, spendable, GENUINE 1000 IQD Note.... all FREE as our gift to you. This Sale is Valid for New Members joining from July 27, 2011 through Midnight, August 1, 2011... or upon the announcement of the RV (the RV is the revaluation or increase in value of the new Iraqi Dinar) which ever comes first!

ALREADY A CITIZEN MEMBER?... You can get in on this TOO!

Here's how: Refer ANYONE to join another site with your personalized invitation link (found on the referrals page), and you will ALSO get the 1000 IQD note as our gift and thanks to you!

To answer the next, obvious question... YES, You AND your referred friend BOTH can get the 1000 IQD note!

Just follow the instructions. This SALE is for NEW Members joining the another site.com web site following this announcement and any referring Citizen Member that refers a new member under the rules of this SALE!

There is NO LIMIT on the number of referrals that any Citizen Member can make... and any new Citizen Member may, upon activation, refer others under this SALE!

WOW, WHAT A DEAL! As a Citizen Member of www.another site.com you can participate in any of our "Partner Programs" as well! We have introduced National Credit Federation just this week with special pricing available nowhere else that more than pays for your Planet Dinar Membership and then some with the savings! Check it out at http://nationalcreditfederation.com/blaino but you MUST be a member to get the special pricing!

This is ONLY the beginning... other sites offer "Intel" or some kind of gathering (for a fee.... Do YOU really want to attend a public gathering where you are KNOWN TO BE FRESHLY MADE WEALTHY? Think: "Target rich environment" for the badd guys!), or endless jabber and regurgitation of the same ole, same ole... endlessly! Be a part of the "Cutting Edge in the Dinar World!" www.another site.com ... the leading Post RV benefits site for Dinarians everywhere!

Blaino, endeavoring to enlighten, enhance and lift up the Citizen Members of... another site.com

Sincerely,

Blaine Fogal

another site.com

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Citizens don't go to the site. Blaino has been identified as cutting and pasting others work. He also real ease the real name of a member helping supply data. Your personal information is not safe!

Blaino no longer a "guru" now he is a membership collection company. Get no personal info!

Go RV

• Upvote 1

This Is An Important Update For All The Citizens of another site.com.

Referral Program Announced!Citizens! We are pleased to announce a SALE ... with BENEFITS!

All new citizens and their inviters can now receive a gift of 1000 IQD!

We are moving ever closer to the "Post RV World" that the another site.com environment was designed for, and I want to create a way for all our people, Citizens and Friends to Come Home... so, we have waived all setup fees and let our former Citizens and all our Friends join the Planet for the regular monthly Membership fee of just $6.99! (Less than 2 gallons of gas, less than a movie ticket, less than most meals in most restaurants.... lots less) BUT WAIT ... There's more!

Enroll in membership at www.another site.com NOW, during our Charter Member SALE... and get our www.another site.com Starter Kit as our gift to you!

You get: A vacation voucher worth up to $400.00 at vacation spots across the USA and Mexico, (no strings) A frame-able Document announcing your Citizenship of another site (hand signed) AND... the BEST for last.... a Real, spendable, GENUINE 1000 IQD Note.... all FREE as our gift to you. This Sale is Valid for New Members joining from July 27, 2011 through Midnight, August 1, 2011... or upon the announcement of the RV (the RV is the revaluation or increase in value of the new Iraqi Dinar) which ever comes first!

ALREADY A CITIZEN MEMBER?... You can get in on this TOO!

Here's how: Refer ANYONE to join another site with your personalized invitation link (found on the referrals page), and you will ALSO get the 1000 IQD note as our gift and thanks to you!

To answer the next, obvious question... YES, You AND your referred friend BOTH can get the 1000 IQD note!

Just follow the instructions. This SALE is for NEW Members joining the another site.com web site following this announcement and any referring Citizen Member that refers a new member under the rules of this SALE!

There is NO LIMIT on the number of referrals that any Citizen Member can make... and any new Citizen Member may, upon activation, refer others under this SALE!

WOW, WHAT A DEAL! As a Citizen Member of www.another site.com you can participate in any of our "Partner Programs" as well! We have introduced National Credit Federation just this week with special pricing available nowhere else that more than pays for your Planet Dinar Membership and then some with the savings! Check it out at http://nationalcreditfederation.com/blaino but you MUST be a member to get the special pricing!

is is ONLY the beginning... other sites offer "Intel" or some kind of gathering (for a fee.... Do YOU really want to attend a public gathering where you are KNOWN TO BE FRESHLY MADE WEALTHY? Think: "Target rich environment" for the badd guys!), or endless jabber and regurgitation of the same ole, same ole... endlessly! Be a part of the "Cutting Edge in the Dinar World!" www.another site.com ... the leading Post RV benefits site for Dinarians everywhere!

Blaino, endeavoring to enlighten, enhance and lift up the Citizen Members of... another site.com

Sincerely,

Blaine Fogal

another site.com

Thes guys are really something. They are Multi level marketing all the way. The sad thing is that they can't figure out a way to put a MLM plan into action so thats what they offer is a "referral fee" so when your friend signs you you get a thousand dinars. etc etc etc and the down leg continues to grow. if you bring your friend to these guys yuo really don't love your friends.

These guys are con artists all the way

• Upvote 1

PUMPERS IN PLAIN SITE!!

Well, while we're at it let's not forget this Pumper who operates under the guise of "educating".

All,

For a while now, I’ve been looking for a company I felt matched my same vision and effort to help not only educate, but also provide clients with the ability to obtain the various denominations, including the lower denominations. Well, I think I’ve found them!

The Currency Vault, found at http://www.thecurrencyvault.com/,'>http://www.thecurrencyvault.com/, has recently introduced a promotion wherein they are temporarily giving away 500 Dinar notes with orders of 250K or larger. The specifics of that deal don’t really matter because I’ve been able to work a deal for all who follow me who wish to capitalize on it. I wanted to do something nice for all of you, and here it is if you are in the market, and are planning on acquiring more Dinar. I suspect with what I know about what they are doing in the future that this may be just the beginning of such cool promotions I’ll be able to get them to do for each of you.

Here are the details of my “Breitling’s Insurance” deal:

• Minimum Order to Qualify: 250,000 Dinar

• Discount: You get a $10 discount when you order and mention “Breitling’s Insurance”

• Lower Denomination: One (1) 500 Dinar Note

Here are the instructions you need to follow to ensure you get this deal:

1. You need to go to http://www.thecurrencyvault.com/ to place your order. It’s pretty straight-forward, but if you get lost, you can always call them at 855-855-8285.

2. In order to get this deal, when entering your name you need to type the following within the same section you type your last name: (Breitling’s Insurance). Here’s an example so you don’t get confused:

First Name: John

Last Name: Doe (Breitling’s Insurance)

So, just to summarize, I’ve set up a way whereby anyone who reads my stuff and wishes to purchase more Dinar can get all the following:

• A $10 off discount

• One (1) 500 Dinar Note

That’s my take! I’ve set it up to help ensure people can be exposed to the lower denominations, and to help you save a little money if you were already going to purchase Dinar.

Just use my name and it’s all yours. If you don’t do it the way I instructed above, you won’t be able to get the deal.

Best wishes,

Breitling

Please any Questions: send to breitlingcurrency@gmail.com I will get to your questions as soon as possible by personal e-mail, blog post or audio "If you Knew you could not fail, what would you try today?" Phillippians 4:13

Posted by Breitling at 10:30 AM

Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz

Of course, I would have to say if I was going to buy any more IQD Blaino's offer is far more attractive!!!! :o Ouwwwww WAIT, don't give me negatives, I'm just sharing the goods!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Blaino can also talk to fish and is the writer of the Babar books. This is the type of guy that when he speaks, you turn up your radio louder. To himself he is a guru, to everyone else, just elephant ****.

I would also trust the dinar he would send to be about at counterfeit as can be.

Edited by Jack Dinauer

so? nothing has proven to be true about any of this so far except For the NEWS articles - who cares - all fo the sites are going to PAID option - SO WHAT? DONT PAY DONT READ DONT LISTEN...FREE WILL AND FREE CHOICE - do what you want - this thread is a waste of time :-)

• Downvote 1