Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* another site Announcement… VERY IMPORTANT!!!

DRV1804

* DD Site… VERY IMPORTANT!!!

July 29th, 2011 09:17 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info)

All,

I am posting this as an announcement to something that was decided upon recently between myself and Treasury Vault. In the advent of their recent name change, and due to their desire to expand their company into additional markets beyond currencies, and specifically beyond the Dinar, they have given me an offer to be part of their team and I have chosen to accept this new challenge that will take me away from thinking about the Dinar 24×7.

I am excited to be part of their team and growth. They have assembled an all-star team of attorneys who are ensuring they are in compliance in every possible way with every jurisdiction, business professionals who know what they are doing, and quality employees who do their best to add value anyway they know how. This has been a difficult decision for me, but I’ve chosen to accept this opportunity.

Working for a currency dealer who happens to also sell Dinar would be uncomfortable for me because I allow “Rumors” and “Doozies” on my “HUB” of Dinar information that could give some the impression I am “pumping” dinar sales. Although it is my understanding through my team of attorneys that there is no actual or potential legal conflict of interest, I wish to avoid even the perception of a conflict of interest between what I’m choosing to do in my employment and what I have done for so long as another site here on another site’s Tidbits, another site’s Chat, The Weekly Tidbit, and Tidbits Radio. So, you’ll notice I no longer have those links or sections up on “Tidbits“. Should you choose to expose yourself to that information going forward through reading the “Rumors” and “Doozies”, feel free to use the links within my “Resources” section of my site to take you to other sites that share such content.

Anyone who has followed me for any extended period of time knows I am VERY CAREFUL and one of the most conservative among those who own sites. I hold the position with which I’ve found myself very seriously, and have always been honest in my dealings with all of you in every way, probably to the point of prostrating myself when I haven’t needed to to ensure your trust of me. I have pulled away in the past 3-4 months because I’ve been very disappointed in the information I’ve been receiving and because of some personal issues I’ve been making my priority. I’ve also had absolutely nothing to share I felt was legitimate, so I’ve remained quiet. I have learned through sad experience that counting on something to come to fruition is never the way to go. I am choosing to do all I can now to ensure I provide for my family, and Treasury Vault has given me an opportunity with them that I am very excited about.

I know some will not like this change, and some may even choose to blast me and place themselves in a situation where they will be accountable to me for libel. Due to my change, I will NOT take it sitting down, and will act quickly and decisively should I find information out there that is blatantly false, misleading, accusatory, and falls within what would be considered libel by law. In fact, some already have placed them in this situation through their vicious and false claims about me in the past and recently and will be dealt with quickly. I’ve been blasted for 2 years now by so many people that it’s reached the point to where I am numb. It’s amazing how hurtful people can be through their words and lies. All I can say is don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

I feel I’ve shown the Dinar community I am honest and transparent. “By their works ye shall know them….” I would hope you feel that what I have done and continue to do for all of you is proof of who I am to you. If not, I won’t try to change an opinion, but will continue on with my plans as another site, as an employee of Treasury Vault who will be expanding their markets. I will continue to sell them advertising space on my sites and radio show, and will occasionally allow them to post an announcement here and there. Either way, I will be involved in one capacity or another, and as such I give my word to ensure everyone who chooses to work with them will be dealt with honestly, fairly, and protectively by me. Bottom line, another site will have your back should you choose to work with Treasury Vault in choosing to exchange your money for the currencies, products, and other services they offer now and in the future. There’s just too much at stake for them as a company, and for me personally, to provide anything other than excellence in working with you. I know you have experienced that here with me.

This announced change by me is my effort to remain transparent to all of you, and to show you all good faith, as your trust is very important to me. My new role with Treasury Vault will not impact the services I offer each of you now, so all who enjoy following the information this site provides may continue to do so without interruption. This is once again my effort to be transparent in what I am doing. Whether you choose to understand my choice or not I wish you personally and collectively all the very best in your efforts to continue to understand this investment and in your lives. I will continue to provide my “Tidbits”, “Chats & Posts”, “News”, and “Forex” info that will help us all follow the markets. I will NO LONGER offer any forum for those who I don’t trust or believe, that being ALL information I have had posted in the past within the “Rumors” and “Doozies” sections of my site.

I hope the majority will see this as a tremendous opportunity to work with me even closer, as I have far more to lose than gain by including my name with that of Treasury Vault. Again, I will remain as another site. I am still in the process of rolling out Investor Tidbits my investment information reference site. That project is getting closer to completion every day. I’m also still working on my iPhone App.

As far as my efforts with Treasury Vault, I will simply have additional responsibilities, most of which will have nothing to do with Dinar. My efforts for them will deal with several other products, markets, and services beyond the Dinar that many of you have inquired about that you wish to gain access to. I love that I will be working with a company who has the desire to expand their offering to meet your demand and I look forward to being your voice to them going forward on any additional products and services.

Also, please know my involvement with Treasury Vault does NOT change my commitment to each of you and Ali of Dinar Trade to run his cash-in office in Salt Lake at the appropriate time. So, please know I remain committed to that effort when that time comes.

One final note… please do not inundate Treasury Vault with phone calls and emails trying to reach me because of this announcement. I will not be involved in their customer-facing efforts and services. I will be working with them strategically to bring forth additional markets, products, and services that are beyond the Dinar, not on the Dinar order fulfillment side. Please respect the fact that they are doing their best to deliver quality service to their clients. Anti-productive calls will only serve to inhibit their ability to service those who deserve their quality attention and services. However, you all know how to reach me should you need my understanding or assistance. Feel free to email me at another site@gmail.com should you run into issues that need to be “run up the line” to me and by me. Again, please know I will have your back in my new role with them, and I will remain another site despite my new efforts with and for them. There will be no changes to my services with and for you as another site other than you now have reassurance in working with me should you choose to work with Treasury Vault for your dinar or other product purchase needs.

Thank you for your support, loyalty, and understanding.

Edited by DRV1804
  • Upvote 23
  • Downvote 6

ive honestly stopped following Roger for many months now it just seemd he doesnt care anymore about the dinar and keeping up with it.

Wow 4 negatives?? LOL i agree EZ I feel like he has left for other opportunities that have only come up because of the dinar investment..it really makes me respect Adam even more, I cant IMAGINE the carrot's that have been dangled in front of him to leave, or change up the DV site for more profit...seems more and more Adam is the constant in this crazy dinar investment, and for that i salute him...thanks again Adam!!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

ive honestly stopped following Roger for many months now it just seemd he doesnt care anymore about the dinar and keeping up with it.

Keeping up with 1168=$1 isn't really that time consuming.

We'll likely start seeing more of this ... and doc will keep scooping up the dinar from people bailing out at $900 - $1,000 per M IQD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What exactly made this article "Very Important"? Why do we care what he does?

Just to clarify i did not put the "Very important" part i was just putting exactly what the name of the article was to avoid double posting...when you mess the actual name of the article it seems to be more double posting...i didnt bring this over because i think we are all DYING to know, but thought it was interesting coming from one of the big players in this Dinar world, thats all.... :);)

Not quite sure why people are giving DRV all of the negs... He is just passing on info like the rest of us do on this forum...

Geeshhh tough crowd today huh Franken??!! LOL But nonetheless my DV friend...GO RV!!!!!

1+ DRV1804 I don't know why people are giving you negatives.

Well thank you!! ;):) Hey the way i look at it is were one day closer to RV!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If what Roger stated a few months ago about losing his house is true, then I for one can't blame him for accepting the position. Many of us have felt the pain of the in the tank economy and for that reason I congraduate him. Now I wonder how much DD will suffer. As for news there's no site better than DV. IMO DD had the best entertainment sections (Rumors & Doozies) that was always up to date. Made it easy to read all the Guru entertainment without having to hit many different sites.

I guess his relationship with Ali will not be the same and I would guess he won't be running the Salt Lake cash in site for DT.

Has anyone else noticed that many of the other sites seem to be fading away? Sure says a lot for Adam, his staff,the mods and all the great people here.

Good luck Roger on your new venture.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI. B)

• Upvote 4

Roger has been changing and altering his image for the last 6 months to try to look like a good guy... What?? You are connected with the rest of the gurus that are going to be under the eye of the federal government. You have participated in everything that has been questionable. Go luck

GO RV

• Upvote 2

mmmmmm. I don't think that anyone is losing faith in the RV here. I think our fellows who pretended to be neutral, attending to the dinar holders best interests and appeared to bring information forward that was of the utmost integrity and intelligence are actually the very circle of fast cons that nobody wanted to be involved with in the first place. I believed DD when he said he was neutral and invested in the Dinar community. Appears I was wrong and he IS a liar and an opportunist.

It's a shame really. I had, for more than 6 months, put my faith in him and believed that he was bringing forth the very best information and was neutral even in his tidbits, posts etc. NOT SO. So is this it? Everybody sells out if the price is right??? To mislead so many and if this FBI event wouldn't have taken place at another site, who knows how long DD would have kept his dirty little secret.

Just for the record, I don't have a problem with entreprenuers creating a great business and creating abundance for themselves and helping others to prosper as well, in fact it lights my fire to hear of these things. I just don't like people (let's just call them dirtbags for lack of a better term) saying one thing while intentionally doing another. And just so that we are clear hear Roger has been secretly building and promoting his own dinar sales while all the while saying he wasn't involved in any such activity. And hosting regularly the very persons who pumped additionally the sales of the dinar on his website.

NOTE TO ROGER (as I know he reads this forum under an assumed name) I am appalled and disappointed in your incredible lack of integrity and honesty. It sort of makes everyone and everything associated with your website and your dealings.....well.....dirty.

Namaste.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This was the first site I came across, and it is the only one I go to. From what I have heard about the other sites, I was very lucky to find this one first! I am sure that some of the others are okay, but I am at home on this one!

On Dinar Vets, we have great news available, really good forums to get information, and very little, to no bickering! I don't mind a little debate, or a difference of opinions, but it makes no sense to be disrespectful, and they monitor it very well here.

So, this is the place to be, and thank you all for all your information and input!! It just makes this site stronger, and more respected!

Go RV!!

• Upvote 2

mmmmmm. I don't think that anyone is losing faith in the RV here. I think our fellows who pretended to be neutral, attending to the dinar holders best interests and appeared to bring information forward that was of the utmost integrity and intelligence are actually the very circle of fast cons that nobody wanted to be involved with in the first place. I believed DD when he said he was neutral and invested in the Dinar community. Appears I was wrong and he IS a liar and an opportunist.

It's a shame really. I had, for more than 6 months, put my faith in him and believed that he was bringing forth the very best information and was neutral even in his tidbits, posts etc. NOT SO. So is this it? Everybody sells out if the price is right??? To mislead so many and if this FBI event wouldn't have taken place at another site, who knows how long DD would have kept his dirty little secret.

Just for the record, I don't have a problem with entreprenuers creating a great business and creating abundance for themselves and helping others to prosper as well, in fact it lights my fire to hear of these things. I just don't like people (let's just call them dirtbags for lack of a better term) saying one thing while intentionally doing another. And just so that we are clear hear Roger has been secretly building and promoting his own dinar sales while all the while saying he wasn't involved in any such activity. And hosting regularly the very persons who pumped additionally the sales of the dinar on his website.

NOTE TO ROGER (as I know he reads this forum under an assumed name) I am appalled and disappointed in your incredible lack of integrity and honesty. It sort of makes everyone and everything associated with your website and your dealings.....well.....dirty.

Namaste.

Namaste.

Do what you have to do...but DD has climbed all sides of the fence in a heart beat... Ali. Currency vault..lost all credabilty with me on this last move..Every one has to take care of thier own...but leave the public eye...Rumors...doozies are left out...big deal! Drop the site altogether...then you will show no pumping! JMHO!

• Upvote 1

* DD Site… VERY IMPORTANT!!!

July 29th, 2011 09:17 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info)

All,

I am posting this as an announcement to something that was decided upon recently between myself and Treasury Vault. In the advent of their recent name change, and due to their desire to expand their company into additional markets beyond currencies, and specifically beyond the Dinar, they have given me an offer to be part of their team and I have chosen to accept this new challenge that will take me away from thinking about the Dinar 24×7.

I am excited to be part of their team and growth. They have assembled an all-star team of attorneys who are ensuring they are in compliance in every possible way with every jurisdiction, business professionals who know what they are doing, and quality employees who do their best to add value anyway they know how. This has been a difficult decision for me, but I’ve chosen to accept this opportunity.

Working for a currency dealer who happens to also sell Dinar would be uncomfortable for me because I allow “Rumors” and “Doozies” on my “HUB” of Dinar information that could give some the impression I am “pumping” dinar sales. Although it is my understanding through my team of attorneys that there is no actual or potential legal conflict of interest, I wish to avoid even the perception of a conflict of interest between what I’m choosing to do in my employment and what I have done for so long as another site here on another site’s Tidbits, another site’s Chat, The Weekly Tidbit, and Tidbits Radio. So, you’ll notice I no longer have those links or sections up on “Tidbits“. Should you choose to expose yourself to that information going forward through reading the “Rumors” and “Doozies”, feel free to use the links within my “Resources” section of my site to take you to other sites that share such content.

Anyone who has followed me for any extended period of time knows I am VERY CAREFUL and one of the most conservative among those who own sites. I hold the position with which I’ve found myself very seriously, and have always been honest in my dealings with all of you in every way, probably to the point of prostrating myself when I haven’t needed to to ensure your trust of me. I have pulled away in the past 3-4 months because I’ve been very disappointed in the information I’ve been receiving and because of some personal issues I’ve been making my priority. I’ve also had absolutely nothing to share I felt was legitimate, so I’ve remained quiet. I have learned through sad experience that counting on something to come to fruition is never the way to go. I am choosing to do all I can now to ensure I provide for my family, and Treasury Vault has given me an opportunity with them that I am very excited about.

I know some will not like this change, and some may even choose to blast me and place themselves in a situation where they will be accountable to me for libel. Due to my change, I will NOT take it sitting down, and will act quickly and decisively should I find information out there that is blatantly false, misleading, accusatory, and falls within what would be considered libel by law. In fact, some already have placed them in this situation through their vicious and false claims about me in the past and recently and will be dealt with quickly. I’ve been blasted for 2 years now by so many people that it’s reached the point to where I am numb. It’s amazing how hurtful people can be through their words and lies. All I can say is don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

I feel I’ve shown the Dinar community I am honest and transparent. “By their works ye shall know them….” I would hope you feel that what I have done and continue to do for all of you is proof of who I am to you. If not, I won’t try to change an opinion, but will continue on with my plans as another site, as an employee of Treasury Vault who will be expanding their markets. I will continue to sell them advertising space on my sites and radio show, and will occasionally allow them to post an announcement here and there. Either way, I will be involved in one capacity or another, and as such I give my word to ensure everyone who chooses to work with them will be dealt with honestly, fairly, and protectively by me. Bottom line, another site will have your back should you choose to work with Treasury Vault in choosing to exchange your money for the currencies, products, and other services they offer now and in the future. There’s just too much at stake for them as a company, and for me personally, to provide anything other than excellence in working with you. I know you have experienced that here with me.

This announced change by me is my effort to remain transparent to all of you, and to show you all good faith, as your trust is very important to me. My new role with Treasury Vault will not impact the services I offer each of you now, so all who enjoy following the information this site provides may continue to do so without interruption. This is once again my effort to be transparent in what I am doing. Whether you choose to understand my choice or not I wish you personally and collectively all the very best in your efforts to continue to understand this investment and in your lives. I will continue to provide my “Tidbits”, “Chats & Posts”, “News”, and “Forex” info that will help us all follow the markets. I will NO LONGER offer any forum for those who I don’t trust or believe, that being ALL information I have had posted in the past within the “Rumors” and “Doozies” sections of my site.

I hope the majority will see this as a tremendous opportunity to work with me even closer, as I have far more to lose than gain by including my name with that of Treasury Vault. Again, I will remain as another site. I am still in the process of rolling out Investor Tidbits my investment information reference site. That project is getting closer to completion every day. I’m also still working on my iPhone App.

As far as my efforts with Treasury Vault, I will simply have additional responsibilities, most of which will have nothing to do with Dinar. My efforts for them will deal with several other products, markets, and services beyond the Dinar that many of you have inquired about that you wish to gain access to. I love that I will be working with a company who has the desire to expand their offering to meet your demand and I look forward to being your voice to them going forward on any additional products and services.

Also, please know my involvement with Treasury Vault does NOT change my commitment to each of you and Ali of Dinar Trade to run his cash-in office in Salt Lake at the appropriate time. So, please know I remain committed to that effort when that time comes.

One final note… please do not inundate Treasury Vault with phone calls and emails trying to reach me because of this announcement. I will not be involved in their customer-facing efforts and services. I will be working with them strategically to bring forth additional markets, products, and services that are beyond the Dinar, not on the Dinar order fulfillment side. Please respect the fact that they are doing their best to deliver quality service to their clients. Anti-productive calls will only serve to inhibit their ability to service those who deserve their quality attention and services. However, you all know how to reach me should you need my understanding or assistance. Feel free to email me at another site@gmail.com should you run into issues that need to be “run up the line” to me and by me. Again, please know I will have your back in my new role with them, and I will remain another site despite my new efforts with and for them. There will be no changes to my services with and for you as another site other than you now have reassurance in working with me should you choose to work with Treasury Vault for your dinar or other product purchase needs.

Thank you for your support, loyalty, and understanding.

Seriously, who is Roger?

What exactly made this article "Very Important"? Why do we care what he does?

In the words of the great Stan Laurel: "my sentiments exactly!"

In the words of Elvis Presley: "Uh, thank you bereh much"

...and from me: Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya!

:lol::lol::P

• Upvote 2

Seriously, who is Roger?

He is the owner of the Site D(inar) Daddy. ;)

He just announced Today that he is putting his Rumor Section back in after saying that he was removing it.

This is the 2nd time in 3 Months where he has removed it and then put it back. :blink:

• Upvote 3

He is the owner of the Site D(inar) Daddy. ;)

He just announced Today that he is putting his Rumor Section back in after saying that he was removing it.

This is the 2nd time in 3 Months where he has removed it and then put it back. :blink:

Good morning DinarThug, wonder if Roger realized that to maintain the hits on his site he needs these sections.

Just a thought. Have a great day.

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1

Good morning DinarThug, wonder if Roger realized that to maintain the hits on his site he needs these sections.

Just a thought. Have a great day.

Go RV/RI B)

I think you hit the nail right on the head RichardK!!

• Upvote 1

FUNNY HOW HE POSTED THIS AFTER ALL THIS INFO WAS EXPOSED ON THE DV POST YESTERDAY!

GOOD JOB DV POSTERS FOR SHINING THE LIGHT ON ALL OF THESE WEB SIGHTS & PUMPERS WHO MAY HAVE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

Personally; I hope that Roger makes tens of millions of dollars from this investment and from any other business segment that he has going! If it weren't for the few like Roger and Adam and Breitling and Scooter and a few others along the way, 90% of the dinar owners wouldn't have the dinar that they are holding. And many others would have already sold what they have back to someone else and lost a lot of money in the process.

So stop beating up the people that got us here and wish them well. If you don't like Roger or Brad or Frank26 or anyone else start your own site and see how easy it is. other wise you can listen to OKIE OIL MAN and his type of guru for all your news. JMHO

I am thankful for each and everyone of them. I have an opportunity to have MILLIONS for my family and many others I want to help from this investment.

Thank you Roger

Thank you Adam

Thank you Breitling and Scooter and Frank 26 and Brad (OK and even OKIE as much as I hate the every day is "the Day" NUFF SAID! )

Thank you to all the researchers that have been out there reading thousands of articles in Arabic! Only God knows how they understand that language!

The longer you have been in this investment, the larger the number of people that you have relied on to get your information. Good, Bad or UGLY all of it was useful in some way. Just be thankful you are still here waiting with the rest of us! We will soon be considered one of the big boys and big girls in currency investing around the world. Your life and my life is about to change in ways we can not imagine.

GOD BLESS THE USA and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1