Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lady GaGa lets loose on Dancing with the Stars.

Sirius

Seriously, you were expecting? Just a test run to see how many views this gets while topics like Cancer cures get just a few views.

If you are viewing this then I suggest letting go of the TV and take a step back and reflect what is really important. Today.

new_sheeple_dees.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 24

Seriously, you were expecting? Just a test run to see how many views this gets while topics like Cancer cures get just a few views.

If you are viewing this then I suggest letting go of the TV and take a step back and reflect what is really important. Today.

new_sheeple_dees.jpg

I'd give you a minus but I'm all out. Pretty stupid post!

• Upvote 1

Nothing personal, but screw lady gaga. We have real important matters at hand and should use our efforts to see through the information presented us. We can play later, now we should be looking for pertinent info regarding this investment.

new_sheeple_dees.jpg

Why would I waste my time reading about cancer cures, when the conspiracy theorists have made it abundantly clear that I will die if I get cancer - my only hope being the mega drug companies pulling my name out of some mythological hat, deeming me worthy of the one true magic elixir, guaranteeing my survival. Give me a break. Don't you people have any other hobbies? It actually surprises me that you know who GaGa is. Have a nice day! :D

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

THE NAME OF THE SHOW IS SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE

Please seek help asap.

Why would I waste my time reading about cancer cures, when the conspiracy theorists have made it abundantly clear that I will die if I get cancer - my only hope being the mega drug companies pulling my name out of some mythological hat, deeming me worthy of the one true magic elixir, guaranteeing my survival. Give me a break. Don't you people have any other hobbies? It actually surprises me that you know who GaGa is. Have a nice day! :D

GO RV, then BV

We already have cures for Cancer, are you that asleep? Your life is a conspiracy theory thanks to you watching TV and listening to Main Stream Media.

The elites all grow old with no problem, and you people don't see it. You keep listening to Dr's and popping big pharma pills and believing everything is wonderful.

Hobbies? Well yes I have a few, the biggest has been waking up sleepy people like yourself and have woken up thousands, and I would rather do that then

watch TV like most of you. Why do you people think they call them TV "Programs"?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just an experiment and it seems to be working.

Darn, still have no minus' left! :D

Gaga is a freak. I did however see her giant red shoes in another site!

Your life is a conspiracy theory. Keep popping big pharma pills and believing everything is wonderful.

Waking up sleepy and watch TV.

You are very odd dude! :D:D:D