Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

0 days left!! What happened!

Completing the formation of their government is "Big News" in my opinion. It only took a year to do it...

So I think we chalk one up on the board for Montana.

Take care.

The GOI apparently is not complete as previously thought.ALLAWI is acting a fool AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well no news...it is OK... just another part of the ride.

Oh and the "Adam is a Pumper" was meant as a joke.... B):D:P:lol::D

Seems to me that poor Adam made a comment that was taken to be a prediction. False countdowns are not fun to people who are counting on this RV.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

As I understood what he said, we would see the preliminary steps taken this week to prepare the way for an RV. As I understand this, those steps did occur? Now we have the Ramadahn holiday; so everything else is on hold. It seems that this was an accurate presentation of information. I appreciate that. I will be waiting and watching for further updates.

So where do we stand exactly?

GOI?

Chapter 7?

HCL?

Have any of these 3 been completed or moved forward substancially, so much is flying around I can't tell what is done and what is not.

Simple answers please I'm a simple guy.

• Upvote 3

GOI?

Chapter 7?

HCL?

Have any of these 3 been completed or moved forward substancially, so much is flying around I can't tell what is done and what is not.

As I see it none of the above have been formally announced *YET* it appears we might have a fully formed GOI.. "MIGHT" being the key word here. IMHO they could announce an RV and I would not believe anything until the money is in the bank. Iraq is famous for retracting or giving half truth statements.

• Upvote 2

All dates and rates are arbitrary. I could happen tomorrow, next month, or September, but I prefer now. Windows of the RV are made up by our guesstimates based on think so. So . . . RV might take place on August 3 at $4.40 :D That's just my window of opportunity.

• Upvote 1

Completing the formation of their government is "Big News" in my opinion. It only took a year to do it...

So I think we chalk one up on the board for Montana.

Take care.

THE GOI IS NOT FORMED, NOT UNTIL MALIKI MAKES HIS GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT, THEN ITS OFFICIAL

• Upvote 2

As far as I can see nothing at all has changed. Things have happened in the past ten day countdown, but nothing, basically, has changed. HOWEVER ... I do not have the DinarVision of the average member, being a dumb broad with some strange, well, we are friends here right? I can say it right? ... okay ... unpolitical viewpoints. ALSO I have no where near the world scope and RV understanding of our fearless leader Mr. Montana. So as much as I keep watching, and keep hoping, as all of us are, I suspect, I am also still waiting for that email from Mr. Montana. I know when that arrives that however I have interpreted things, it matters not, because the lump hit the fan and we should all be covered in it.

;) .

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

GOI?

Chapter 7?

HCL?

No, not offically.

No

No

How is that....cool.gif

• Upvote 2