Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE Late Nite: He Lets The Cat Out Of The Bag

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Shabbi Cat Lounge. Whats The Point Of Burqa Wearing Belly Dancers ?

Reported by Lexie on TGT

Re: Okie's Post from OOM early evening 7/28/11

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 08:39:47 PM »

OKIE at 7:47 p.m.

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NOTICED IN THE PAST IT IS MUCH HARDER TO PUT THE CAT BACK IN THE BAG THAN TO LET IT OUT

[OKIE OIL MAN] 7:53pm WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THE INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS TO THE IRAQI DINAR RE-VALUATION. IRAQ IS JUST 1 OF 158 COUNTRIES SCHEDULED (KEY WORD SCHEDULED) TO EITHER R/V OR D/V AND WAS SET TO START LAST SUNDAY. THEIR MANY OTHER CURRIENCIES THAT THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR WILL HAVE A DIRECT REFLECTION AS TO WHAT THEIR VALUE WILL BE. SOME OF THESE COUNTRIES HAS ALREADY STARTED TO R/V OR D/V ON THEIR OWN UNDER THE TUTALIGE OF THE IMF AND WORLD BANK. THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A CO-ORDINATED EVENT WITH MANY COUNTRIES PARTICIPATING AT ONCE TO KEEP THE FUTURE TRADERS FROM MAKING A BUNDLE BECAUSE OF FOREKNOWLEDGE OF WHO--WHEN--HOW MUCH---SINCE ALL THE POLITICAL POSTURING IN D.C. IT THREW A MONKEY WRENCH INTO THE MACHINERY AND NOW IT HAS TO START AN ORGANIZED SEQUENCE ALL OVER AGAIN WITH IRAQ LEADING THE WAY. IT IS WAY PAST TIME FOR SOME OF THESE OTHER COUNTRIES TO GET RELIEF FROM A R/V OR A D/V.

[cincybeliever] 7:57pm OKIE OIL MAN If the posturing is over then the IMF has the RV ball?

[OKIE OIL MAN] 7:57pm CINCY--IT HAS BEGUN

[OKIE OIL MAN] 7:57pm I CAN ONLY KEEP YOU INFORMED I CAN NOT KEEP YOU HAPPY AND I DON'T CONTROL THE R/V---SOME SEEM TO THINK SO

[OKIE OIL MAN] 8:00pm YOURE WRONG-----I AM NOT FRUSTRATED. I AM ENTERING MY 8TH YEAR IN THIS AND MANY YEARS AGO LEARNED THAT TO HAVE ANY WHERE NEAR A NORMAL HAPPY LIFE THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO LEARN IS TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS AND NOT LET THEM RULE YOU

[OKIE OIL MAN] 8:07pm I AM GONE AND HAVE JUST BEEN GIVEN INTEL THAT I WILL TRY TO CONFIRM AND IF I CAN WILL BE BACK ON WITH EARTH SHATTERING NEWS OTHERWISE I AM GONE FOR THE NIGHT UNLESS SOMETHING ARISES AND I WILL BE BACK TO POST----

Just added at 7:56 cst

[buckwheat] 7:56 pm cdt

[OKIE OIL MAN] everybody get a good night's sleep--things occur when they're least expected. I was about an hour ago--------now i have relaxed------intel correct-----time was wrong----period-----nuff SAID!!!!!!

[Question] so are u still saying it can be anytime any minute!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] yes any moment. You guys relax and enjoy the evening with your families and get away from that darn computer----go read your bible----go watch tv----read a book----take a walk----but get away from this addiction you have to the computer.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting From The Shabbi Cat Lounge. Whats The Point Of Burqa Wearing Belly Dancers ?

Reported by Lexie on TGT

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NOTICED IN THE PAST IT IS MUCH HARDER TO PUT THE CAT BACK IN THE BAG THAN TO LET IT OUT

[OKIE OIL MAN] 7:53pm WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THE INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS TO THE IRAQI DINAR RE-VALUATION. IRAQ IS JUST 1 OF 158 COUNTRIES SCHEDULED (KEY WORD SCHEDULED) TO EITHER R/V OR D/V AND WAS SET TO START LAST SUNDAY. THEIR MANY OTHER CURRIENCIES THAT THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR WILL HAVE A DIRECT REFLECTION AS TO WHAT THEIR VALUE WILL BE. SOME OF THESE COUNTRIES HAS ALREADY STARTED TO R/V OR D/V ON THEIR OWN UNDER THE TUTALIGE OF THE IMF AND WORLD BANK. THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A CO-ORDINATED EVENT WITH MANY COUNTRIES PARTICIPATING AT ONCE TO KEEP THE FUTURE TRADERS FROM MAKING A BUNDLE BECAUSE OF FOREKNOWLEDGE OF WHO--WHEN--HOW MUCH---SINCE ALL THE POLITICAL POSTURING IN D.C. IT THREW A MONKEY WRENCH INTO THE MACHINERY AND NOW IT HAS TO START AN ORGANIZED SEQUENCE ALL OVER AGAIN WITH IRAQ LEADING THE WAY. IT IS WAY PAST TIME FOR SOME OF THESE OTHER COUNTRIES TO GET RELIEF FROM A R/V OR A D/V.

[cincybeliever] 7:57pm OKIE OIL MAN If the posturing is over then the IMF has the RV ball?

[OKIE OIL MAN] 7:57pm CINCY--IT HAS BEGUN

[OKIE OIL MAN] 7:57pm I CAN ONLY KEEP YOU INFORMED I CAN NOT KEEP YOU HAPPY AND I DON'T CONTROL THE R/V---SOME SEEM TO THINK SO

[OKIE OIL MAN] 8:00pm YOURE WRONG-----I AM NOT FRUSTRATED. I AM ENTERING MY 8TH YEAR IN THIS AND MANY YEARS AGO LEARNED THAT TO HAVE ANY WHERE NEAR A NORMAL HAPPY LIFE THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO LEARN IS TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS AND NOT LET THEM RULE YOU

[OKIE OIL MAN] 8:07pm I AM GONE AND HAVE JUST BEEN GIVEN INTEL THAT I WILL TRY TO CONFIRM AND IF I CAN WILL BE BACK ON WITH EARTH SHATTERING NEWS OTHERWISE I AM GONE FOR THE NIGHT UNLESS SOMETHING ARISES AND I WILL BE BACK TO POST----

Just added at 7:56 cst

[buckwheat] 7:56 pm cdt

[OKIE OIL MAN] everybody get a good night's sleep--things occur when they're least expected. I was about an hour ago--------now i have relaxed------intel correct-----time was wrong----period-----nuff SAID!!!!!!

[Question] so are u still saying it can be anytime any minute!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] yes any moment. You guys relax and enjoy the evening with your families and get away from that darn computer----go read your bible----go watch tv----read a book----take a walk----but get away from this addiction you have to the computer.

Earth shattering news is he found longfellow, while he was trying to buy a hot dog from a vendor in N.Y city but the vendor would not accept a 25,000 Dinar in payment.......................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would trade an ovary for 20 minutes in a dark alley w/ okie.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That might be my absolute favorite post ever! Thank goodness this is the internet and I can't look at you cross-ways on accident. ;)

• Upvote 2

[OKIE OIL MAN] 7:57pm I CAN ONLY KEEP YOU INFORMED I CAN NOT KEEP YOU HAPPY....

End Quote

Priceless.........One of his many gems to remember for Posterity.........

But not too dark... I know you want to see EVERYTHING.

HV...Super funny line........Congrats ....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Reported by Lexie on TGT

OMG... what a friggin' ego.. and from someone who's very often wrong with his predictions !

• Upvote 1

[OKIE OIL MAN] yes any moment. You guys relax and enjoy the evening with your families and get away from that darn computer----go read your bible----go watch tv----read a book----take a walk----but get away from this addiction you have to the computer.[/b]

Well that is some pretty good advice though! :) I admit it... I am a computer junkie..... :o

• Upvote 1

OMG... what a friggin' ego.. and from someone who's very often wrong with his predictions !

Well.........Of course he's got a freakin' ego... But the multitude of adoring Folks mouth-watering at his every word ( as shown in chats) and thanking him profusely each and every time , no matter how wrong he is always ( and he is) somehow help one understand why his ego gets like that.

And... He's not "very often wrong".. He's always wrong. with his predictions.... I personally take him as a stress relieving Fun moment in the day.

• Upvote 3

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That might be my absolute favorite post ever! Thank goodness this is the internet and I can't look at you cross-ways on accident. ;)

I was considering a kidney, but @ 36 and several children, ovary it is! lol The scary thing is I actually thought thru "what organ would I give to smack Okie around"? It was late.

• Upvote 2

Very often wrong???blink.gif When has he "ever" been right? rolleyes.gif

You got my vote HappyVegas! wink.gif Would love to see that... might have to use night vision camera though if the alley is too dark!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1