Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOOTBALL 2011!

ImRickjames

he meant that you posted it in the Rumors section, instead of the off topic section

Yes, that is what I meant, sorry. I wasn't dissin you RickJ.. Best time of the year in Chicagoland. September = football season+ muskie season. Fun times. Ohh, and drinkin season..

• Upvote 2

Everyone Have a WAR EAGLE Day

S.E.C. Football the Best College Football in the land.

The National Champs for the last 2 Years reside in The Great State Of ALABAMA and 8 out of the last 10 National Champs are S.E.C. The Last Two Heisman Winners are from the Great State of Alabama. Look Forward to the coming season where the S.E.C. can do it again.

GO R.V.

Yes, that is what I meant, sorry. I wasn't dissin you RickJ.. Best time of the year in Chicagoland. September = football season+ muskie season. Fun times. Ohh, and drinkin season..

Yeah... you are referring to when the Bears get beat by a bunch of Wisconsin hicks known as the Green Bay Packers I assume? wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Sorry... couldn't help it. "Let the games begin!!!" It's anybody's trophy boys and girls... but ya gotta win to get it! (Oh... who is that trophy named after again??? wink.gif) Sorry... there I go again! rolleyes.gif I am just happy... an RV and a football season right around the corner... not bad huh? smile.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif GO PACK!!! wink.gif And don't get me started on fishin... we will be here all day! tongue.gif

Football + fishing = tailgating and beer batter fish fry!

Edited by RodandStaff

You do realize, you are posting sports stuff in a Dinar forum.. Easy on the Bourbon..

He can place that in the Off-Topic Section...

Thank you! I posted in off topics. There is a story behind this! just help and share video with others to help this guy get on his feet! Sorry for posting in wrong place!

No worries, Man......

This guy is talented! Has anyone ever seen this?!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RTG0Vbq4A5E

I couldn't help but make a the conclusion that . . .:D

a. These are for narrow minded players.

b. For flat-heads.

c. For those who were bashed from both sides.

d. Quarterback helmets after being caught in the backfield

e. Running back helmets after being sat on by a 400 lb defensive lineman

You do the rest. :lol:

I couldn't help but make a the conclusion that . . .:D

a. These are for narrow minded players.

b. For flat-heads.

c. For those who were bashed from both sides.

d. Quarterback helmets after being caught in the backfield

e. Running back helmets after being sat on by a 400 lb defensive lineman

You do the rest. :lol:

These would be great for players "in a jam" that always find themselves "in a tight spot"! tongue.gif Good find Nelg!

Moved to "Off-Topic"

Why? You no likey football either?sad.gif JK... not gonna knock another Tennessean... you must be close to the mountains (oldest TN city). We moved from NC foothills and sure miss those mountains. That will be our first "get away" post RV... mountains, any mountains! tongue.gif Thanks for all you mods do... I know it has to be quite challenging at times.