Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 CBI "Workday" and Counting

cisole

So here we are at basically day zero of Adams window of something big. News out that Maliki has gave his approval for the last minister position. Very positive and can't wonder if the meetings he finished didn't humble him a little. I also wonder what Maliki was told about Chapter VII. Is it just me or did his body lanuage look different during his press conference? No real follow up HCL news, are they waiting for Maliki to return? I'm excited for the morning news to come out and if nothing big is there, then I'll do what I do. Not upset, mad or shall I jump on a post and go bashing. I've actually enjoyed this countdown and want to thank cisole for the entertainment this has provided. This was fun and many great posts with humor and little what one may say "bashing".

So cisole, how about keeping this going with a Day +1. Keep the power of the pink pig alive and going until we reach the finish line. Shouldn't take long, there's still that smell of money in the air.

Stay grounded,calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

Ditto! Great attitude RichardK

RONIN

YOU GO PIGGY GIRL!!!!

You all are aware that Miss Piggy...is a man? :o

• Upvote 1

Be careful with those Zero's. U might bring in the Lopsters ! :lol:

Sad to say Thug, they don't take much coaxing to "come out"... I like piggy's idea though... a little garlic sauce and we could have quite a meal! Yummy... now ya got me hungry piggy! laugh.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

The pink pig is a cannibal...all the references to delicious pork dishes don't phase him. In fact, they seem to excite him. I'm just glad we have him, Dinar Thug and other creative, funny people on this board to make the looooooooooooong wait somewhat more tolerable. Thanks for what you bring to DV and goooooooooo RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

So here we are at basically day zero of Adams window of something big. News out that Maliki has gave his approval for the last minister position. Very positive and can't wonder if the meetings he finished didn't humble him a little. I also wonder what Maliki was told about Chapter VII. Is it just me or did his body lanuage look different during his press conference? No real follow up HCL news, are they waiting for Maliki to return? I'm excited for the morning news to come out and if nothing big is there, then I'll do what I do. Not upset, mad or shall I jump on a post and go bashing. I've actually enjoyed this countdown and want to thank cisole for the entertainment this has provided. This was fun and many great posts with humor and little what one may say "bashing".

So cisole, how about keeping this going with a Day +1. Keep the power of the pink pig alive and going until we reach the finish line. Shouldn't take long, there's still that smell of money in the air.

Stay grounded,calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

Thats what im talkin about!

The pink pig is a cannibal...all the references to delicious pork dishes don't phase him. In fact, they seem to excite him. I'm just glad we have him, Dinar Thug and other creative, funny people on this board to make the looooooooooooong wait somewhat more tolerable. Thanks for what you bring to DV and goooooooooo RV!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I say, I like bacon!

where's the dancing pink piggy this AM...we need an RV dance going on in this thread :lol: :lol:

Sorry, slept in a little to long :lol:

LMAO all this tme i thought you were a woman. Sorry man, no hard feelings i hope.

ohmy.gifunsure.gifblink.gif

nah, no hard feelings, its all Thugs fault anyways, started calling me the pink piggy from my "Piggy Bank" avatar..... :lol:

So everyone started calling me that :lol:

• Upvote 1

I've had one of thoughs before.............................warm :D

eww!! :lol:

nah, no hard feelings, its all Thugs fault anyways, started calling me the pink piggy from my "Piggy Bank" avatar..... :lol:

So everyone started calling me that :lol:

Aw, Pink Piggy I thought you were a girl. Change your Avatar name to Piggly Wiggly :lol::lmao: