Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AWESOME NEWS (not rumor)

jwb

I guess I have to put it here b/c I have no link. I just got off the phone with dinartrade, I called to ask about exchanging for lower denoms, and how small could they exchange. The answer there was not great, they have nothing under 25K in stock, do not even know when anything smaller will be arriving.

The GOOD NEWS, when I said I was disppointed and that I was so concerned over the dropping of the 3 zeros he (not Ali) said "IT IS NOT TRUE!!" I said I read it in a news source, and he said yes the media has taken the story and run w/ it, but IT IS NOT TRUE! What happened is ONE congressman presented the view and there was discussion, He assured me it would NEVER happen. I'm relieved and saying prayers of gratitude!

Just a thought. Do you really think someone that is selling 25K notes for a living and has only the 25K notes would tell you anything differently? That would be like a used car salesman telling you that the cars he has are all clunkers so don't buy them and he just decides to close up shop. Of course he is going to tell you the lop rumor isn't real. Even if it isn't

I guess I have to put it here b/c I have no link. I just got off the phone with dinartrade, I called to ask about exchanging for lower denoms, and how small could they exchange. The answer there was not great, they have nothing under 25K in stock, do not even know when anything smaller will be arriving.

The GOOD NEWS, when I said I was disppointed and that I was so concerned over the dropping of the 3 zeros he (not Ali) said "IT IS NOT TRUE!!" I said I read it in a news source, and he said yes the media has taken the story and run w/ it, but IT IS NOT TRUE! What happened is ONE congressman presented the view and there was discussion, He assured me it would NEVER happen. I'm relieved and saying prayers of gratitude!

How is this not a rumor?