Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie treatens the dinar family

hitman

My Goodness! People sure are getting testy lately. Whenever I see "message from okie" or "Okie speaks", I just keep looking down the list of new stuff till I find something interesting to read. I don't even click on okie stuff usually. If I do, I truly read it for entertainment only. If I want news.........................I read the news! not the rumors. Everyone needs to step back just a little and chill. Not trying to dictate to anyone in particular, just my observation.

Yet you looked at this one, read through the many posts and even felt the need to post yourself...interesting. You are more than welcome to "step back and chill" and those who wish to vent are welcome to do that as well. Since none of this information is obligatory reading I find it odd how many people want to advise others on what they should or should not post. I have never seen censorship like you see in the dinar world.

• Upvote 4

This whole string is bull crap. stupid just stupid. Getting that pi$$ed off over a known idiot who in my opinion has no real effect on people anyway. Those of you who feel that your just so much smarter then those poor suckers that believe in him is just a way to bolster your own ego`s. Come on I have never met not one of these poor unfortunates. Anyone with enough brains to actually get involved with the Iraqi investment Isn't going to listen time and time again to OKIE the oil man say IT~S DONE and still belive him. GET OVER IT OKIE IS HERE FOR THE LAUGHS. If your that frustrated over this investment that you will attack a moron like OKIE as if he has somehow personally offended you . You seriously need to back out of this investment. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Why does their frustration, frustrate you? Your ignorant diatribe of nonsense just goes to show that you do the same thing but aimed at a different group. Unfortunately, the people you are lashing out at have done nothing wrong. So if you don't like reading posts from those who need to vent, then don't but it is their right and none of your business.

As far as your opinion as to their need to back out of this investment due to their frustration with Okie; Are you for real or was that your attempt at humor?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why does their frustration, frustrate you? Your ignorant diatribe of nonsense just goes to show that you do the same thing but aimed at a different group. Unfortunately, the people you are lashing out at have done nothing wrong. So if you don't like reading posts from those who need to vent, then don't but it is their right and none of your business.

As far as your opinion as to their need to back out of this investment due to their frustration with Okie; Are you for real or was that your attempt at humor?

Nope I`m for real MR sniper I`m sorry I just dont see what all the hate for OKIE is. Just my OPIOIN MR sniper and I could say the same thing to you MR sniper MIND your own business and I will be minding mine thank you very much.

• Downvote 3

My Husband was a Marine too, a sniper for that matter. In the Military "bad and false intel" can get you killed. Out here this bs over and over just breaks the hearts of people who are clinging to the hope that they will wake up one morning and these jacka$$$ will have finally been right. Do you have kids? What if everynight someone told them "tomorrow is Christmas and you are getting everything you want... be ready." Would you let them keep telling them that or would you stop it?

My husband read your post and felt the “protecting you’re a$$$” was a dramatic and ludicrous statement. In fact the only thing that offends him more than the false intel is the people who continue to blindly follow it day after day and then when people are upset about lies, defend it.

Thanks.

• Upvote 5

Okie Oil Man is nt a GURU. If he is then that makes all of us GURU's. Hes a liar, and a pumper.

Along with Bluwolf,Blaino,TerryK, Athena and many more.....Some of these are worse than Okie imo... More subtle BS characters somehow,... And then there are other Folks.......Some are the "Un-Touchables" .....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

GinaG: just 50 posts and a member since may 2011 does not qualify you to be a referee my dear. Leave the facilitation to those that have been here for a year or more and can discern the liars from the legitimates. You are in no way able to deduce that some members here are actually pumpers, etc and just in it for their cut or to make a full percentage as a result of their lies. So basically, i guess what i want to purvey to you is: JUST SHUT UP PLEASE. thanks

ive been here quite a while-and yes in the past i was under another name-so what-get in line.

my assessment after many moons on this site, is that Adam Montana is the biggest PUMPER and Liar of them all! He has tons of more money off of the dinar book, and the VIP membership fees. the dinar information is nothing big! you can glean all there is to know about dinars from just the contributions on this website from all of the free-registered-members, alone! But, he plays off of the ignorance of the visitors and registered members here. I 've done a tally of all the VIP fees and the approximate number of dinar books sold (he would not disclose to me exactly how many books he sold!) and the guy has made a couple of million dollars alone! WAY TO GO ADAM MONTANA (not you real name, I know). You are the biggest scam artist on this venue.

Gina has as much right to speak her mind as does your moronic arse!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

does everybody realize the more we talk about these supposed guru's the more you feed their egos to make more crap up. they are laughing their asses off reading this. THEY KNOW NOTHING MORE THAN US. secret contracts, senator contacts, congressional contacts - ALL BS. they are playing with us. all of them. i'm only in this for a few months but i think i would have gone crazy out of my mind had this crap been going on for years.

listen - if it happens that is outstanding and life changing. if it doesn't oh well i go back to my crappy bill buried life and work to pay everyone else. we'll find out soon enough. either read the guru doodoo for fun or ignore it. bashing fans the flames. they're all in okie's garage together drinking beer, laughing their asses off and making up more outrageous stories.

nuff said

My Husband was a Marine too, a sniper for that matter. In the Military "bad and false intel" can get you killed. Out here this bs over and over just breaks the hearts of people who are clinging to the hope that they will wake up one morning and these jacka$$ will have finally been right. Do you have kids? What if everynight someone told them "tomorrow is Christmas and you are getting everything you want... be ready." Would you let them keep telling them that or would you stop it?

My husband read your post and felt the “protecting you’re a$$” was a dramatic and ludicrous statement. In fact the only thing that offends him more than the false intel is the people who continue to blindly follow it day after day and then when people are upset about lies, defend it.

Very good points... and "right on target'!wink.gif Thanks! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif (so we don't have to listen to lies any longer!).

• Upvote 2

Do you want me to tell you a secret? You or anybody else do not have to click on Okies name or any other guru! This make me so mad! I have a husband who was a Marine protecting your as*, and your family. When I see people putting down other people, I just say to myself that this is the person my husband almost got killed for?

I would prefer to see a society where there is no hate, no bashing, no need to have people like your husband go out, perhaps on a daily basis, to put themselves in harms way and hope, well mixed with prayer, that they will be alive and well to come home to you and yours when his term is up. Unfortunately, life isn't like that.

I do not adhere to conspiracy theories I do, however, believe we have to be careful where we put our feet when walking through a cow pasture. It is not always what it seems. If it squishes, it usually smells too. I think there is a level of people, who may feel they are being good Americans, who are, in fact, through their actions, putting you and me and especially military personnel like your husband in harms way. They don't even realize it.

I usuallly "preach" if that is the right word, along the lines of tolerance and respect for each other. But when it comes to the gurus, I am finding that my own tolerance level is going down, which I suppose is just continued exposure to such a lack of respect.

I have tried not to bash here but I find my personal beliefs are really on your side. I feel for your concern for your husband. Why should he have been out there in the danger zone when so many people sitting safely at home with a computer to hide behind feel compelled to mouth off? I lost my husband in January of 2010 (nothing military) ... still not dealing with that well at all. So, of course hearing your reasons for finding this all so distasteful makes me feel somewhat ashamed of taking part in any argument about the gurus. Because I do understand your point of view. I apologize for generallly for what you are feeling though there is not much I could possibly do to help.

In the mean time, I am just trying to find the patience it is going to take to get through this ride to the end. Hope you get there too without too much aggravation.

:)

smee2.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you want me to tell you a secret? You or anybody else do not have to click on Okies name or any other guru! This make me so mad! I have a husband who was a Marine protecting your as*, and your family. When I see people putting down other people, I just say to myself that this is the person my husband almost got killed for?

No Im sorry its way past the whole dont click and read it if you dont agree with it BS.

Nobody should be backing OKIE at all, trying to do so its so mind numbingly dumb its hard to comprehend.

The guy is the biggest Dinar pumping clown on record and its way beyond a joke.

He will get what he deserves soon.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 4

I hope that the Feds continue with their investigations into all of these pumpers and gurus. They should not stop until all of them have been paid a visit. Monumental crimes against citizens occur on a daily basis by all these dinar thugs. Now they are threatening people ? Oh yeah, the very least thing Okie could do is learn how to type. Caps lock typing was never "in vogue"......Guess it's part of his "power trip" fantasy.......

I hope the Feds prosecute and get convinctions on all of them. I just hope Okie let's all of us know where he and his future cellmate boyfriend, Bubba, register for their wedding gifts. :lol:

DON'T DO THAT. This is a place that people go to for information, NOT putting people down. No matter who they are, even Okie! :angry:

Your EXACTLY RIGHT this is a place to come to for information about the Dinar Revaluation. Only one problem................OKIE does not speak information, he speaks BS. Stop being soft. People that make honest posts or have real stories from banks should post and not be bashed. Okie on the other hand is a babbling idiot who gets his info from cracker jack boxes and fortune cookies. I vote OKIE as the person who should NEVER be allowed to post AGAIN. I would like his Dinar to be taken from him too LOL

I'm the new guy and no body knows me here so thought I would state my position so people can begin to understand which side I'm on.

I am highly experienced with message bases and I programmed and operated Bulletin Board Systems back in the '80s before there even was an Internet, and modern forums are based on what I and other BBS programmers I knew then developed. We called what we established back then a "Room System." Our programs were actually more capable than the modern forums are. One could go into a "room" and hit the N key and just see the NEW messages. Most modern forums are a pain to use in comparison to what we developed years ago.

Anyway I highly support free speech. BUT it should always be understood that an ADMIN (or what we called a SYSOP or System Operator back in the old days) has rightful total control over his or her message base. He or she makes the rules.

I also support the idea that scammers need to do jail time.

I support the idea that fraudsters need to be exposed, called out, put down, put in their place, shown up as being the BSers they are.

WHEN I started buying Dinars I was, I must confess, taken in by the lies of the pumpers, but I managed on my own to soon understand what they were doing and why. I just got lucky there. But initially, what I was seeing looked like reliable Intel. Truth!

HOWEVER, these liars need to be punished by the law for what they are doing if they have committed crimes. THEY deceive a lot of peeps. They have evil minds. They are bad, no good. They are less than worthless human beings. They don't deserve to exist.

Unfortunately, we presently reside in a polarized condition of Reality here on the Physical Plane, and they have every right to be here as much as we do. This is a state of good and evil. That's THE WAY this world is and will be as long as it exists. And what this means is that we must ever remain diligent toward seeing the effects of the Dark Side. And we can assist each other by pointing out the enemies of Light. They exist. This is Reality as it is. Dark and Light Forces do exist and do continuously wage a war. And woe to you if you have not realized that fact. It is ever up to us to deal with adversity that can occur here and to endeavor to survive it. To contend. And a forum like this makes the struggle a hell of a lot easier. THAT I can tell you. It's good to be here seeing what's being said by intelligent peeps.

• Upvote 2