Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie treatens the dinar family

hitman

I agree that if you are as sick and tired of hearing Okie be wrong again and again you should just pass over any post regarding him. I post some of Okie's stuff into the rumors section as a joke because he sort of became the Class Clown of the Guru College...but when I do, I'm certain to put his name somewhere in the title so everyone will know who the words originated from. I suggest anyone posting Okieisms put Okie somewhere in the title so that others can simply skim over it. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 2

I say start a "Hard to Believe" forum right under Rumors and put all of these outrageous ones in it. That way we can still read the rumors section and skip over the blatant lie threads.

Once I start reading the forum, I just click down from one to the next.

Maybe Adam will see this and put all of the "IT'S DONE" and "COMING MONDAY" threads by the biggest liars together so we can avoid them.

just a though

buds

• Upvote 1

Do you want me to tell you a secret? You or anybody else do not have to click on Okies name or any other guru! This make me so mad! I have a husband who was a Marine protecting your as*, and your family. When I see people putting down other people, I just say to myself that this is the person my husband almost got killed for?

My Husband was a Marine too, a sniper for that matter. In the Military "bad and false intel" can get you killed. Out here this bs over and over just breaks the hearts of people who are clinging to the hope that they will wake up one morning and these jacka$$$ will have finally been right. Do you have kids? What if everynight someone told them "tomorrow is Christmas and you are getting everything you want... be ready." Would you let them keep telling them that or would you stop it?

My husband read your post and felt the “protecting you’re a$$$” was a dramatic and ludicrous statement. In fact the only thing that offends him more than the false intel is the people who continue to blindly follow it day after day and then when people are upset about lies, defend it.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Do you want me to tell you a secret? You or anybody else do not have to click on Okies name or any other guru! This make me so mad! I have a husband who was a Marine protecting your as*, and your family. When I see people putting down other people, I just say to myself that this is the person my husband almost got killed for?

Read this 3 times, all - this is more relevant to our mutual respect than most anything else I've read here in months. If this doesn't put it in perspective, I'm not sure what will!

United We Stand. . . but we'll whine and jeer and diss others that annoy us? Let's rise above, fill this room back up with good rumors, light-hearted nutsiness, stop using the word "gurus" (it has no meaning in here) and say a prayer for the men and women out there in the sandbox who hope that you're worth fighting for. I hope they get more dinars than me.

Peace Out

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

My Husband was a Marine too, a sniper for that matter. In the Military "bad and false intel" can get you killed. Out here this bs over and over just breaks the hearts of people who are clinging to the hope that they will wake up one morning and these jacka$$$ will have finally been right. Do you have kids? What if everynight someone told them "tomorrow is Christmas and you are getting everything you want... be ready." Would you let them keep telling them that or would you stop it?

My husband read your post and felt the “protecting you’re a$$$” was a dramatic and ludicrous statement. In fact the only thing that offends him more than the false intel is the people who continue to blindly follow it day after day and then when people are upset about lies, defend it.

I'm hugging you through my computer. This was perfectly put. I was totally taken back by her "protecting your a$$" statement, but opted for reasoning vs "you really just said that"?

Thanks for your post and thank your hubby for protectin my a$$$, I really do appreciate the sacrifice. :)

• Upvote 5

I wish I could say I'm amazed at the childish and hateful responses to Okie's words. It's quite appalling to me that so-called adults can't take credit for their own decisions. If you buy Dinar based on Okie then that is YOUR call, NOT Okie's. Period. Anyone that calls him names and hates him for even his lies is missing the entire point of freedom of expression. It is NOT your call to shut him up, only to shut him off. You hear and believe what you want to believe, and of course, you seek to Blame someone besides yourself. Not to defend Okie, only to reject the pig-piling I see here constantly, every day without fail. It's a very bad reflection when you see people mobbing and carrying torches because they just hate someone for their words.

It would be you instead of him if you would speak up and make yourself vulnerable as he does. So my comment to you is to continue to voice your opinions, but don't try to tell me who I should believe, or that I should hate and wish someone dead because I'm angry about their words. He is not causing direct harm, and any person that hears him and makes the assumption that all he says must be true is naive and is not thinking responsibly. Further, in my view, any reason, even bad information that caused someone to purchase Dinar is a blessing, possibly in disguise. I'm sure that nobody will give Okie credit when the Dinar they purchased due to his pumping or stories, turns out to make them even richer than they would have been.

Either way, it's up to you to seek the truth, if you want to follow a few so-called gurus, and you don't take the time to get other opinions and info, then you should take responsibility for your decisions and the consequences. Okie is Okie, just one man, one opinion and who are you to tell anyone to be silent. Maybe some people like the entertainment, or treat it like a shaky rumor, or like the hope it offers them, maybe it stimulates their thinking and provides a much needed distraction. For some, Okie is just a guy who is perhaps misguided, perhaps misled, but most probably means well and is trying to help in his own obnoxious way. Chill.

Those who project all that evil upon him I think are quite mistaken. That vitriol and hatred is coming from those throwing the stones. Have your opinion about him, voice it, but leave it at that, at least that's how I see it. Now, go ahead and do it to me too if you want. Don't care that much what haters and mobs have to say, but I do understand the frustration and anger and the misinformation and those that spread it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I hope that the Feds continue with their investigations into all of these pumpers and gurus.

End Quote

...And... Shady Dinar Dealers and other various shady characters who decided to dishonestly take advantage of honest Folks in many ways.....

OMFG... Okie, Blaino, Tony and any other of you so called Gurus !

I am 53 years old, I am a little overweight, and I am not in my prime any longer... but I would consider it an honor if you would meet me somewhere so I can 'splain to you the real world views of your lying ass BS. Post RV I will be willing to fly to anywhere to talk to you, if this is eminent (imminent), at this time I would be glad to host your "Ass Whoopin" on my soil... If you think I am not serious, just send me a PM, IM or Email and I will be glad to meet you anywhere! I have had enough of your BS and I will stand up for all the people that are influenced by your BS. Your lying BS is beyond ridiculous, so I am drawing a line in the sand and if any of you worthless, lying bastards are willing to "step across that line" I will be available.

Be assured... if you are able to "change my views" I will tell everyone that you "splained it to me properly" and I was wrong. But ... if I am right and you can't convince me that you aren't a lying POS I will tell everyone I can that you are "Full Of ****"

I would bet that they all will enthusiastically accept your proposal.......Smile.....And anyway... You already know ( without needing a debate with them to find out) that they're full of sxxt. As sure as the rising of the Sun.

This is not about the brave Military who proudly defended there country, those people should be put on display what a real hero is about.

What were talking about is the thieving, lying losers who prey on the weak and mis-informed. Those are the people who need to be exposed and are being so now.

In the olden days, thieves were hanged. Some old laws should not of been discontinued.

pp

Sorry, but I agree with Gina and let me tell you why.

Your worried, rightfully so, about the weak and mis-informed being taken.

But by allowing the Okie posts, and the like, one can read the replies from the informed, and see for them self if true.

I feel that I was blessed to be led to DV.

I learned so very much from the members here.

If the Okie posts aren't here to be debunked, then the poor saps at Okie's site would have no where to go to see the truth.

They would continue to read it as gospel, being force fed the kool-aid and thinking that it was ok.

All you that get frustrated over these posts should just by-pass them, before you need by-pass surgery.

Take them for what they are, entertainment.

Don't like, don't read em.

I know this ride is frustrating.

I can not wait till it's over, and I get my life back.

One poster stated to just take a break for awhile like he did, stating that he took time off to go to his ranch in Texas.

Wow, I wanted to punch that dude in the face.

Some of us are in a financial bind, and no I didn't invest more than I can afford.

But still live pay-check to pay-check, and it is very frustrating having our hope crushed every Monday.

All I can say is, if it bothers you that much stick to the news and stay away from the rumors.

Click on the links with names you trust. Sonny. Scooter. Adam. etc....

Hope you all have a great day.

And thank you DV and all of the members for being here.

• Upvote 1

I understand, and ordinarily, I would agree with you, hands down, but some people, Okie for example, need to be called out so others won't spend money they can't afford based on his prognostications and prophecies. He and others like him have been proven wrong week after week, time after time, and sadly, there are some good, but naive people who have been badly hurt by him. People get desperate in this bad economy, and they will believe anyone who offers them hope, even when that person is lying through his teeth.

Please give your husband my thanks for his service. And thanks for your sacrifice, too.

• Upvote 5

My Goodness! People sure are getting testy lately. Whenever I see "message from okie" or "Okie speaks", I just keep looking down the list of new stuff till I find something interesting to read. I don't even click on okie stuff usually. If I do, I truly read it for entertainment only. If I want news.........................I read the news! not the rumors. Everyone needs to step back just a little and chill. Not trying to dictate to anyone in particular, just my observation.

• Downvote 1

I think people are misreading the title: "Okie TREATENS the dinar family "

If Okie is TREATEN the dinar family shouldn't we be happy. I like being treated! Is he treaten us to ice cream or something better! I see this as good news!

free-party-smileys-31.gif

Edited by Dinar Dundee
  • Upvote 3

Is it possible you are mistaking putting down, with "calling out" or "holding accountable" or "calling a spade a spade"? I appreciate that you are a peace maker, and I value your difference in opinion. But, in my opinion what your husband fought for was both of our rights to feel what we feel and verbalize it. Your husband also fought for Okie and all the people he has taken advantage of with his misinformation. Does that bug you at all?

If he had to put up with okie,he would probably kick Okies A$$

• Upvote 2

I will tell you a secret. Okie is an idiot. I have had enough. I am calling someone who knows him, and attempting to get his number. If I do, I am exposing him. He is worthless to this investment, and has turned it into a circus. Nuff Said! :angry:

Thank you despain. Whatever you find, pls post in the BH thread. All the 'exposures' are being posted there. As more of these 'gurus' are exposed for what they are, the naive, innocents (and others) who truly don't know any better, may benefit from the information.

It's not a matter of calling RV every day of the week, or Monday, or whenever.... it's a matter of claiming 'high up contacts' (CIA, FBI, Pentagon, WH, IMF, starred generals, etc) that lend credibility to the 'intel' provided. Supported by stories of a (fabricated or not) background in the oil industry, or govt agency, or other such contact source, how would a naive and trusting individual question validity?

Are these 'gurus' harming people with their 'intel' or 'it's done, bank on it' comments? YES! They ARE! People are gullible, and trusting, and naive, and irresponsible. There will ALWAYS be far more followers than leaders. They also want a better existence, for themselves/family. They have hopes and dreams of getting ahead, or even staying afloat. Many don't have a clue how to discern fact from fiction, nor how to perform any due diligence (let alone know the meaning of those words or what it entails). Any person taking on a leadership role - be it 'intel' gathering/disseminating, news analysis/speculation, or other provision of information to a group of ordinary people - has a responsibility of disseminating in such a way as to not cause harm....financial, emotional, or physical.

These 'gurus' who claim high up intel sources ARE causing not only financial harm, but also EMOTIONAL harm. People get physically sick, and emotionally destroyed, when they hear a 'high up intel source' claim "cash in Monday!" "your worries are over!" "get your planning list finished" "it's done!" and it NEVER EVER happens. Those people are the followers, who trust and believe, and have no reason not to. They don't understand the predatory nature of some people. Many, MANY have never been exposed to ANY investment venture, they have no experience. They trust and believe, because someone they trust and believe told them to.

Exposing these shady individuals for what they are is THE greatest thing anyone can do for the dinar community. Please, PLEASE keep digging and exposing. There are 10s of thousands of members on these forums, chat rooms, and blogs. That is enough of a base of computer expertise and investigative expertise to find out a LOT about those assuming leadership roles in these forums and chat rooms. If the people assuming leadership (those who claim: I have information/knowledge to give you) roles are legit and on the up-and-up, THOSE are the ones who need to be identified, defended and followed. If they are NOT legit and/or have shady or nefarious history, they need to be exposed and then ignored.

No bashing, no trashing, just plain old common sense exposure. Keep digging folks! Let's shed some light in all the corners.

This is for the benefit of ALL dinar holders. Especially the naive and innocent.

• Upvote 5

This whole string is bull crap. stupid just stupid. Getting that pi$$ed off over a known idiot who in my opinion has no real effect on people anyway. Those of you who feel that your just so much smarter then those poor suckers that believe in him is just a way to bolster your own ego`s. Come on I have never met not one of these poor unfortunates. Anyone with enough brains to actually get involved with the Iraqi investment Isn't going to listen time and time again to OKIE the oil man say IT~S DONE and still belive him. GET OVER IT OKIE IS HERE FOR THE LAUGHS. If your that frustrated over this investment that you will attack a moron like OKIE as if he has somehow personally offended you . You seriously need to back out of this investment. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Here is a rumor post with Okie's name on it...... Ladies and gentlemen.... Please google Okie Oil Man ..... you will find a common thread over the last year at least..... a little backgound... Okie has moved from two blog boards in the last few months to the point he needed his own website so his sheep could follow him.... Wednesday hype begins.... Thursday... hype becomes pressure for your last chance to buy dinar....Friday is the last day to buy dinar before it is a "Done Deal" .... Saturday all positive... Sunday is a day that it is all done and we get the rate ... Monday is cash in day..... " Nuff Said"

I have enjoyed the ride..... but the BS is so unbelieveable and now it has turned to theats..... That goes for Blaino, Tony on TnT, Longfellow, Bluwolf, Atena and the rest of the guru pumpers..... you have no intel and if you think you do.... they are lying to you so stop listening to the Disneyland characters that you claim are feeding you the Gospel truth.... Listen to what you professed over the last four months and tell me why you now hide behind the phrase ... "Don't shoot me, I am only the messenger".... Time to say I DO NOT KNOW but IMO it will happen.....

Prime example is that Iraq is out of Chapter VII today announced by the UNSC...... nothing was said about lifting the sanctions only the UNAMI was extended for a year... Is that good or bad.... I don't know what is in the master plan and neither does any othe Intel BS.... Do the reasearch and not be afraid to call BS on the gurus that have the only purpose to wind up the people that have put the money in the pot hoping to make a profit.

I am not being negative... someday it will happen when and what rate.... it is a SWAG... that I will not make... As far as bringing the religious faction, that this is a Dinvine plan and we need to pray for it to happen, please give us a break that are running on logic not the scripture... I guess that is why the US Government is based on the separation of Church and State.... I have my beliefs and not need yours pushed on Me.... I seek factual things not what you think it should be. Provide the link, radio/tv braodcast and I will feel more comfortable in what you have to say,,,,, As what was said on a call the other day " I don't give a darn what you hear from who you think is in a 3 letter part of Gov, who is in any Gov position and what the banker you talked to.... not going to happen till the HCL and Chapter VII issues are settled"

I tolerate the BS but will not tolerate threats by anyone that has a major ego posting problem against anyone in the same boat.

I have posted in the past and I have never received a response. I stated I would wager a 25 k note to anyone that says, DONE DEAL and cash in on Monday and when that turns into an event that does not happen, pay up and take it like a man.... I have heard that so many times, I would have become rich cause my slogan would have been " Double Down and Let it ride"......

I am sorry that I felt the need to post this.... but the guy betting on it happening every weekend since NOV and bought more dinar with money they did not have, has been duped by the gurus..........

If this has been posted from someone other than OKIE, then I will make amens to OKIE directly. I doubt that will be necessary on my part....

* just posted by Okie: Dinar Recaps 7/28/11

July 28th, 2011 05:51 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

5:47 pm [OKIE OIL MAN] OK JUST ON HERE FOR A SHORT WHILE—–WHAT’S THIS ABOUT LONGFELLOW BEING BANNED??—I BETTER NOT FIND OUT WHO DID THIS OR WHO KICKED ME THE OTHER DAY OR THEY WILL BE HELL TO PAY. LONGFELLOW IS A VERY RARE ASSET IN THIS GAME AND SHOULD BE HONORED AND NOT BANNED. AND YES—THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I—UNDERSTAND?? I CAN’T MAKE THINGS ANY SIMPLER THAN THAT. AND YES CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU SEEK AND CAN NOT FIND ON THE INTERNET NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED. TIME WILL PROVE THAT STATEMENT. YOU ARE WASTEING YOUR TIME TRYING TO PROVE EVERYTHING BY DOCUMENTATION BECAUSE THE CONTENTS OF SOME AGREEMENTS BETWEEN GOVERMENTS ARE STRICTLY PRIVATE.

Enjoy the ride, books will be written, stories will be told, and if and when the rv happens, may it be used for good and not selfish ways

Do me a favor.... If you answer this post ..pick the guru that you think should be banned from ever posting again..... I am sure I might get some votes.... But let's control the " DR> FEELGOOD BS POSTS"

I see nothing to ban someone for nor do i want to judge anyone for what may or may not be the truth. It has been said many times you don't have to read anyone's post so why do you if you have already formed an opinion that this or that is wrong, lying, stupid. Some of you just look for things to raise hell about. Whether anyone's intel is right or wrong ( would you be willing to bit every single dinar you have on whether someone is right or wrong at the moment but something else messed it up) i didn't think so. nuff said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

for the gentleman that wants to whip my A$$ we are so close you can probably walk to my house.... and to the lady whose husband is a Marine, I thank him for what he has done or is doing, but if it was not for the men in my platoon in Viet Nam with me, you might be talking Chinese at this point in your life...... Enjoy the lies and deception, and please feel free to come and visit anytime..... I live for threats and dares

Vietnam? Really!!! Get it straight, the Vietnam War would have never come to American soil. WWII, had a good chance of speaking German on that one. Take your little police war between Cambodia, Laos and North/South Vietnam and be happy with your 6 years of fame (more like 4). "You might be talking Chinese at this point", get a life. Russia had more of an influence in that war than China, the only thing China wanted was to keep the Americans from pushing the NVA into China. They had enough problems at that time of their own. At least your war got a memorial, what did WWI, WWII and Korea get? Hmm? I will tell you, rows and rows of crosses at Arlington and Argon, not to mention the thousands that died in the island campaigns and all the sailors on the bottom of the Pacific. Vietnam. Please.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Gina! I'm a retired USAF Lt. Colonel who spent 20 years defending our USA, and I agree with you completely. The bashing that happens continuously is beyond belief!!! I thought I was defending the Constitution and the right of free speech among other things. If all the members who are complaining about all those other so-called Guru's don't like what has been, and will continue to be reported as "intel", then simply don't go to those websites and forums. Why read things that you don't respect or believe? Save yourselves the aggravation and stick with this forum and what we can learn through Adam's hard work, diligence and research! :blink:

Just remember, the bashing is free speach too so don't cop a one sided attitude over what we "fight to defend" please. The fact is, you and most everyone else knows that the individuals being called out are outright liers and spreaders of misinformation. They deserve any smackdown that comes their way. To lable it as entertainment and defend it is a tacit endorsement of the people and their behavior. I prefer to hear from those who would rather rail against it, than support it.

Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

GinaG: just 50 posts and a member since may 2011 does not qualify you to be a referee my dear. Leave the facilitation to those that have been here for a year or more and can discern the liars from the legitimates. You are in no way able to deduce that some members here are actually pumpers, etc and just in it for their cut or to make a full percentage as a result of their lies. So basically, i guess what i want to purvey to you is: JUST SHUT UP PLEASE. thanks

ive been here quite a while-and yes in the past i was under another name-so what-get in line.

my assessment after many moons on this site, is that Adam Montana is the biggest PUMPER and Liar of them all! He has tons of more money off of the dinar book, and the VIP membership fees. the dinar information is nothing big! you can glean all there is to know about dinars from just the contributions on this website from all of the free-registered-members, alone! But, he plays off of the ignorance of the visitors and registered members here. I 've done a tally of all the VIP fees and the approximate number of dinar books sold (he would not disclose to me exactly how many books he sold!) and the guy has made a couple of million dollars alone! WAY TO GO ADAM MONTANA (not you real name, I know). You are the biggest scam artist on this venue.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3