Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie treatens the dinar family

hitman

I hope that the Feds continue with their investigations into all of these pumpers and gurus. They should not stop until all of them have been paid a visit. Monumental crimes against citizens occur on a daily basis by all these dinar thugs. Now they are threatening people ? Oh yeah, the very least thing Okie could do is learn how to type. Caps lock typing was never "in vogue"......Guess it's part of his "power trip" fantasy.......

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Here is a rumor post with Okie's name on it...... Ladies and gentlemen.... Please google Okie Oil Man ..... you will find a common thread over the last year at least..... a little backgound... Okie has moved from two blog boards in the last few months to the point he needed his own website so his sheep could follow him.... Wednesday hype begins.... Thursday... hype becomes pressure for your last chance to buy dinar....Friday is the last day to buy dinar before it is a "Done Deal" .... Saturday all positive... Sunday is a day that it is all done and we get the rate ... Monday is cash in day..... " Nuff Said"

I have enjoyed the ride..... but the BS is so unbelieveable and now it has turned to theats..... That goes for Blaino, Tony on TnT, Longfellow, Bluwolf, Atena and the rest of the guru pumpers..... you have no intel and if you think you do.... they are lying to you so stop listening to the Disneyland characters that you claim are feeding you the Gospel truth.... Listen to what you professed over the last four months and tell me why you now hide behind the phrase ... "Don't shoot me, I am only the messenger".... Time to say I DO NOT KNOW but IMO it will happen.....

Prime example is that Iraq is out of Chapter VII today announced by the UNSC...... nothing was said about lifting the sanctions only the UNAMI was extended for a year... Is that good or bad.... I don't know what is in the master plan and neither does any othe Intel BS.... Do the reasearch and not be afraid to call BS on the gurus that have the only purpose to wind up the people that have put the money in the pot hoping to make a profit.

I am not being negative... someday it will happen when and what rate.... it is a SWAG... that I will not make... As far as bringing the religious faction, that this is a Dinvine plan and we need to pray for it to happen, please give us a break that are running on logic not the scripture... I guess that is why the US Government is based on the separation of Church and State.... I have my beliefs and not need yours pushed on Me.... I seek factual things not what you think it should be. Provide the link, radio/tv braodcast and I will feel more comfortable in what you have to say,,,,, As what was said on a call the other day " I don't give a darn what you hear from who you think is in a 3 letter part of Gov, who is in any Gov position and what the banker you talked to.... not going to happen till the HCL and Chapter VII issues are settled"

I tolerate the BS but will not tolerate threats by anyone that has a major ego posting problem against anyone in the same boat.

I have posted in the past and I have never received a response. I stated I would wager a 25 k note to anyone that says, DONE DEAL and cash in on Monday and when that turns into an event that does not happen, pay up and take it like a man.... I have heard that so many times, I would have become rich cause my slogan would have been " Double Down and Let it ride"......

I am sorry that I felt the need to post this.... but the guy betting on it happening every weekend since NOV and bought more dinar with money they did not have, has been duped by the gurus..........

If this has been posted from someone other than OKIE, then I will make amens to OKIE directly. I doubt that will be necessary on my part....

* just posted by Okie: Dinar Recaps 7/28/11

July 28th, 2011 05:51 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

5:47 pm [OKIE OIL MAN] OK JUST ON HERE FOR A SHORT WHILE—–WHAT’S THIS ABOUT LONGFELLOW BEING BANNED??—I BETTER NOT FIND OUT WHO DID THIS OR WHO KICKED ME THE OTHER DAY OR THEY WILL BE HELL TO PAY. LONGFELLOW IS A VERY RARE ASSET IN THIS GAME AND SHOULD BE HONORED AND NOT BANNED. AND YES—THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I—UNDERSTAND?? I CAN’T MAKE THINGS ANY SIMPLER THAN THAT. AND YES CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU SEEK AND CAN NOT FIND ON THE INTERNET NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED. TIME WILL PROVE THAT STATEMENT. YOU ARE WASTEING YOUR TIME TRYING TO PROVE EVERYTHING BY DOCUMENTATION BECAUSE THE CONTENTS OF SOME AGREEMENTS BETWEEN GOVERMENTS ARE STRICTLY PRIVATE.

Enjoy the ride, books will be written, stories will be told, and if and when the rv happens, may it be used for good and not selfish ways

Do me a favor.... If you answer this post ..pick the guru that you think should be banned from ever posting again..... I am sure I might get some votes.... But let's control the " DR> FEELGOOD BS POSTS"

OMFG... Okie, Blaino, Tony and any other of you so called Gurus !

I am 53 years old, I am a little overweight, and I am not in my prime any longer... but I would consider it an honor if you would meet me somewhere so I can 'splain to you the real world views of your lying ass BS. Post RV I will be willing to fly to anywhere to talk to you, if this is eminent (imminent), at this time I would be glad to host your "Ass Whoopin" on my soil... If you think I am not serious, just send me a PM, IM or Email and I will be glad to meet you anywhere! I have had enough of your BS and I will stand up for all the people that are influenced by your BS. Your lying BS is beyond ridiculous, so I am drawing a line in the sand and if any of you worthless, lying bastards are willing to "step across that line" I will be available.

Be assured... if you are able to "change my views" I will tell everyone that you "splained it to me properly" and I was wrong. But ... if I am right and you can't convince me that you aren't a lying POS I will tell everyone I can that you are "Full Of ****"

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 4

I think Okie has set himself up for what he is getting. From the sounds of it even his people are turning on him, that's why he's giving them a tongue lashing - UNDERSTAND? I'm so with you hitman, it's about time we are saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I'm glad these guys are being exposed, they are crooks! I believe the dinar is real, I believe we will see a return...but I KNOW that these guys are taking advantage of the uncertainty to this speculative investment and making HUGE profits based on lies. And it's getting old! This isn't cruel, it's justice...and about time!

• Upvote 5

Do you want me to tell you a secret? You or anybody else do not have to click on Okies name or any other guru! This make me so mad! I have a husband who was a Marine protecting your as*, and your family. When I see people putting down other people, I just say to myself that this is the person my husband almost got killed for?

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 16

I understand completely all the negativity towards rhe gurus, hell i feel it as much as all of you guys..but ro say people overspend beyond their means to buy dinar based on "guru" intel is ridiculous those people would just as easily blow 5000 in Vegas if desperate enough.....this is an investment not a crap shot or spin of a roullette wheel. Nobody is gonna hold ur hand through this and if u need spoonfed info than you choose who to believe but dont ever blame someone for forcing ur hand to buy dinar with miney u dont have. i think its time for some to grow up and stop blaming others, besides why would you ever buy more dinar based in info given to you by people who havent been right yet? completely baffles my mind the mentality of some people.......please I dont mean to be negative but you have to admit this constant griping over Okie and the gurus is getting old and so is the blame game

• Upvote 5

I will tell you a secret. Okie is an idiot. I have had enough. I am calling someone who knows him, and attempting to get his number. If I do, I am exposing him. He is worthless to this investment, and has turned it into a circus. Nuff Said! :angry:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Is it possible you are mistaking putting down, with "calling out" or "holding accountable" or "calling a spade a spade"? I appreciate that you are a peace maker, and I value your difference in opinion. But, in my opinion what your husband fought for was both of our rights to feel what we feel and verbalize it. Your husband also fought for Okie and all the people he has taken advantage of with his misinformation. Does that bug you at all?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Gina! I'm a retired USAF Lt. Colonel who spent 20 years defending our USA, and I agree with you completely. The bashing that happens continuously is beyond belief!!! I thought I was defending the Constitution and the right of free speech among other things. If all the members who are complaining about all those other so-called Guru's don't like what has been, and will continue to be reported as "intel", then simply don't go to those websites and forums. Why read things that you don't respect or believe? Save yourselves the aggravation and stick with this forum and what we can learn through Adam's hard work, diligence and research! :blink:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Do you want me to tell you a secret? You or anybody else do not have to click on Okies name or any other guru! This make me so mad! I have a husband who was a Marine protecting your as*, and your family. When I see people putting down other people, I just say to myself that this is the person my husband almost got killed for?

This is not about the brave Military who proudly defended there country, those people should be put on display what a real hero is about.

What were talking about is the thieving, lying losers who prey on the weak and mis-informed. Those are the people who need to be exposed and are being so now.

In the olden days, thieves were hanged. Some old laws should not of been discontinued.

pp

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

for the gentleman that wants to whip my A$$ we are so close you can probably walk to my house.... and to the lady whose husband is a Marine, I thank him for what he has done or is doing, but if it was not for the men in my platoon in Viet Nam with me, you might be talking Chinese at this point in your life...... Enjoy the lies and deception, and please feel free to come and visit anytime..... I live for threats and dares

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I draw the line at posting personal info, or challenging individuals to face to face meetings.

If you are not able to make your point in a succinct, respectful manner, then I reserve the right to think you are an idiot and move on.

This forum, or any forum, in no way should lead to confrontation beyond typing your opinion.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

A few random thoughts... First, I still think this is a good investment. The dinar I own is not for sale. Second, been here long enough that the pumpers have no effect on me whatever. That being said, if I can spot a fresh investor a mile away, so can the pumpers, and I really hate seeing these fresh investors sucked into all the pumper hype, then spending money they really can't afford to loose: its just wrong. Finally, while I have very strong christian beliefs, these pumpers that use God to promote their investment are, in my opinion, over the edge. They seem to elevate a fairly simple exchage between two countries currency to a God like level. While many hope that the "spread" between the exchange rate changes favorably, I am very uncomforatable in elevating this to some spiritual expierence. In truth, they could well be pulling truely spritual things down to a carnal, or worldly level. Money is money. Plain and simple. Never been uncomforatable in making money, giving money, supporting ministry or good causes. If you give, it shall be givin. Pressed down, shaken together, and running over. You reap what you sow. I believe all of that. But the dinar is strickly a foriegn currency that we hope revalues and we see an increase. Lots of good things can happen, and if you want to pray for an increase, then by all means get on your knees! Just be careful not to load all your hopes and dreams on this transaction. Too many things could go wrong. Believe for the best, but prepare for the worst. Don't hang your happiness, wealth, retirement, or anything else for that matter on this investment. Trust God? You bet. Trust dinar, okie, blaino, or any other? Thin ice. Very thin ice. I am keeping my job for now. Still doing what needs to be done day to day. RV would be fantastic, but I will figure a way to prosper with or without it. I am pressing on, living my life, and loving my family and determined to stay contented right here in Kansas!

• Upvote 13

Here is a rumor post with Okie's name on it...... Ladies and gentlemen.... Please google Okie Oil Man ..... you will find a common thread over the last year at least..... a little backgound... Okie has moved from two blog boards in the last few months to the point he needed his own website so his sheep could follow him.... Wednesday hype begins.... Thursday... hype becomes pressure for your last chance to buy dinar....Friday is the last day to buy dinar before it is a "Done Deal" .... Saturday all positive... Sunday is a day that it is all done and we get the rate ... Monday is cash in day..... " Nuff Said"

I have enjoyed the ride..... but the BS is so unbelieveable and now it has turned to theats..... That goes for Blaino, Tony on TnT, Longfellow, Bluwolf, Atena and the rest of the guru pumpers..... you have no intel and if you think you do.... they are lying to you so stop listening to the Disneyland characters that you claim are feeding you the Gospel truth.... Listen to what you professed over the last four months and tell me why you now hide behind the phrase ... "Don't shoot me, I am only the messenger".... Time to say I DO NOT KNOW but IMO it will happen.....

Prime example is that Iraq is out of Chapter VII today announced by the UNSC...... nothing was said about lifting the sanctions only the UNAMI was extended for a year... Is that good or bad.... I don't know what is in the master plan and neither does any othe Intel BS.... Do the reasearch and not be afraid to call BS on the gurus that have the only purpose to wind up the people that have put the money in the pot hoping to make a profit.

I am not being negative... someday it will happen when and what rate.... it is a SWAG... that I will not make... As far as bringing the religious faction, that this is a Dinvine plan and we need to pray for it to happen, please give us a break that are running on logic not the scripture... I guess that is why the US Government is based on the separation of Church and State.... I have my beliefs and not need yours pushed on Me.... I seek factual things not what you think it should be. Provide the link, radio/tv braodcast and I will feel more comfortable in what you have to say,,,,, As what was said on a call the other day " I don't give a darn what you hear from who you think is in a 3 letter part of Gov, who is in any Gov position and what the banker you talked to.... not going to happen till the HCL and Chapter VII issues are settled"

I tolerate the BS but will not tolerate threats by anyone that has a major ego posting problem against anyone in the same boat.

I have posted in the past and I have never received a response. I stated I would wager a 25 k note to anyone that says, DONE DEAL and cash in on Monday and when that turns into an event that does not happen, pay up and take it like a man.... I have heard that so many times, I would have become rich cause my slogan would have been " Double Down and Let it ride"......

I am sorry that I felt the need to post this.... but the guy betting on it happening every weekend since NOV and bought more dinar with money they did not have, has been duped by the gurus..........

If this has been posted from someone other than OKIE, then I will make amens to OKIE directly. I doubt that will be necessary on my part....

* just posted by Okie: Dinar Recaps 7/28/11

July 28th, 2011 05:51 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

5:47 pm [OKIE OIL MAN] OK JUST ON HERE FOR A SHORT WHILE—–WHAT’S THIS ABOUT LONGFELLOW BEING BANNED??—I BETTER NOT FIND OUT WHO DID THIS OR WHO KICKED ME THE OTHER DAY OR THEY WILL BE HELL TO PAY. LONGFELLOW IS A VERY RARE ASSET IN THIS GAME AND SHOULD BE HONORED AND NOT BANNED. AND YES—THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I—UNDERSTAND?? I CAN’T MAKE THINGS ANY SIMPLER THAN THAT. AND YES CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU SEEK AND CAN NOT FIND ON THE INTERNET NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED. TIME WILL PROVE THAT STATEMENT. YOU ARE WASTEING YOUR TIME TRYING TO PROVE EVERYTHING BY DOCUMENTATION BECAUSE THE CONTENTS OF SOME AGREEMENTS BETWEEN GOVERMENTS ARE STRICTLY PRIVATE.

Enjoy the ride, books will be written, stories will be told, and if and when the rv happens, may it be used for good and not selfish ways

Do me a favor.... If you answer this post ..pick the guru that you think should be banned from ever posting again..... I am sure I might get some votes.... But let's control the " DR> FEELGOOD BS POSTS"

Great post. Call it like it is brother. Okie has been the biggest joke I have personally ever come across. He frabacites stories, then profits from them. I would double your bet with that man and would never have to purchase Dinar again and would end up will millions. I have seen it all with this guy from the contacts with the eagle on his shoulder to crying on my keyboard. Unbelieveable stuff, nuff said.

• Upvote 2

I think Okie has set himself up for what he is getting. From the sounds of it even his people are turning on him, that's why he's giving them a tongue lashing - UNDERSTAND? I'm so with you hitman, it's about time we are saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I'm glad these guys are being exposed, they are crooks! I believe the dinar is real, I believe we will see a return...but I KNOW that these guys are taking advantage of the uncertainty to this speculative investment and making HUGE profits based on lies. And it's getting old! This isn't cruel, it's justice...and about time!

[/qu

These guys play on the wishfull uneducated, it"s no different than calling a slow person a Tard! They should be held accountable for all the B,S they sling, preying on innocent people is just not cool! Hang for all I care, at least by your boot straps.............................

• Upvote 3

You know it's just like getting pregnant, it takes two, Just because the guru's say things to pump up the Dinar it is still EACH AND EVERY ONES responsibility to do the research especially if you know what the Gurus are doing. To run out and buy more just because someone says tomorrow,tomorrow is just foolish. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!!! GREED is the only reason everyone is pissed...and that greed comes from both parties,the GURUS and INVESTORS .....Bash Away but it's the truth

God Bless

G O O R V V V V

God Bless our MILITARY

• Upvote 8

JOkie_Oil_Man is just that a Joke, a FRAUD, and a LIAR. No American gave their life for LIES! There is a freedom of speech, but there is also a punishment for yelling "Fire" in a movie theater when their is no fire, which would make it a crime to LIE when it could harm society. Nuff Said.

• Upvote 5

You know it's just like getting pregnant, it takes two, Just because the guru's say things to pump up the Dinar it is still EACH AND EVERY ONES responsibility to do the research especially if you know what the Gurus are doing. To run out and buy more just because someone says tomorrow,tomorrow is just foolish. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!!! GREED is the only reason everyone is pissed...and that greed comes from both parties,the GURUS and INVESTORS .....Bash Away but it's the truth

God Bless

G O O R V V V V

God Bless our MILITARY

I agree with the fact that people need to do their own due diligence on ANY investment. But there is another side of this. I'm in the financial industry and when you represent an investment, or claim to be an expert (guru) of an investment that comes with responsibility. This investment falls outside of a regulated investment so doing "due diligence" on it is not that easy. Even with investment experience I had a really tough time wading through the data and information available. There isn't a pro forma, if you know what I mean. So people look to the "experts" for that information. Okie took it upon himself to put himself in that position of "expert", yes all of us here no better, but there are people who don't. And those people are being taken advantage of. If Okie had a series license he would already be behind bars.

• Upvote 6

OMFG... Okie, Blaino, Tony and any other of you so called Gurus !

I am 53 years old, I am a little overweight, and I am not in my prime any longer... but I would consider it an honor if you would meet me somewhere so I can 'splain to you the real world views of your lying ass BS. Post RV I will be willing to fly to anywhere to talk to you, if this is eminent (imminent), at this time I would be glad to host your "Ass Whoopin" on my soil... If you think I am not serious, just send me a PM, IM or Email and I will be glad to meet you anywhere! I have had enough of your BS and I will stand up for all the people that are influenced by your BS. Your lying BS is beyond ridiculous, so I am drawing a line in the sand and if any of you worthless, lying bastards are willing to "step across that line" I will be available.

Be assured... if you are able to "change my views" I will tell everyone that you "splained it to me properly" and I was wrong. But ... if I am right and you can't convince me that you aren't a lying POS I will tell everyone I can that you are "Full Of ****"

I got your back cracker. I'd love to hand out a few knuckle sandwiches to these guys. Actually, I take that back. These guys deserve b!tch slaps!

I didn't know we could say "bastard" on here. Sweet!

Edited by zaborniake
  • Upvote 1