Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's site is down

Butifldrm

Frank wa promoting another site a while back, then made promises that Dinar would be sent to buyers as they were complaining that they sent payment and still had not received Dinars, then he kick'd another site to the curb last night on his conference call. Maybe something from BH was attached to him from the IRS?

You guys are so funny...love it..! :lol:

I saw this posted on that site earlier:

ATTENTION FAMILY

PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT

TO ALL, THAT WE HAVE A BACK

UP TO THE WEBSITE IN CASE YOU

CANNOT GET TO FRANKS SITE MAIN PAGE

http://www.another site.com (main)

http://www.another sites.com (backup)

ADDING THE "S" AT THE END

WILL BE A BACK UP IF YOU CAN

NOT GET TO THE SITE. THANK YOU

• Upvote 1

If I were Frank, I'd be more worried about the Rath of God , that the IRS.........I'll admit, he had me fooled for a short while, when he was over at KTFA. When he was moved out of there and opened his own website, I saw the real Frank........Every ad on there had a fee associated with it. If he had been "walking the talk ", he'd never have considered treating his 'brethren' in that manner. It really makes me nauseous for anyone to gain monetarily from The Gospel.............

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I heard someone saw him renting a U-Haul just east of Toledo......this is the rumor section, right?

Dinar Tour 2011-12

I guess that means he's decided to take his show on the road..... A 48 STATE TOUR!

Proudly annoucing a totally new track of origanal Gospel music, hits like....

"Bringing in the Shabs,"Salvation in revaluation","My little Chapel on wheels" and

"Guitars and Dinars".

Complete with back up singers, solid gold dancers and a lazer show! Then you can sit back and enjoy a exstravaganza of the latest rumors and blue couch descusion narrated by none other than Frank ..........26!

PS ... all in fun.

• Upvote 6

If I were Frank, I'd be more worried about the Rath of God , that the IRS.........I'll admit, he had me fooled for a short while, when he was over at KTFA. When he was moved out of there and opened his own website, I saw the real Frank........Every ad on there had a fee associated with it. If he had been "walking the talk ", he'd never have considered treating his 'brethren' in that manner. It really makes me nauseous for anyone to gain monetarily from The Gospel.............

Are you kidding me?

"It really makes me nauseous for anyone to gain monetarily from The Gospel............."

Every pastor-minister-priest or any other person that is paid by a church or any thing religious organization has a monetary gain from the gospel! Have you been to church lately!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Are you kidding me?

"It really makes me nauseous for anyone to gain monetarily from The Gospel............."

Every pastor-minister-priest or any other person that is paid by a church or any thing religious organization has a monetary gain from the gospel! Have you been to church lately!

No kidding, they have to get some kind of compensation for their work so they can live, just like everyone else does with their jobs. Lol Preaching the gospel to others is the preacher's and minister's, etc. job and they should get compensated for their work just like anyone else. I don't understand the big deal with some people moaning about preacher's and minister's, etc. making money off their work.

I'm not defending Frank either because there are some real dirtbags out there that will take advantage of people with religion, but that stands with anything out there.

• Upvote 2

That is really funny. I don't know if he is still down, but it is nice to see people holding him accountable. He calls everybody, "sir," when he is bashing them. What a waste of time. He is a fake and a fraud. Does the name, Robert Tilton, come to mind? Praise the Lord, now give me a donation. Pretty funny, and sad at the same time. it did me some good to get away this weekend. I hope some of you will move away for a day or so. It clears your mind, and reality starts to set in. Most of these people are scam artists. All you have to do is stand back, look, and watch what they do...not what they say. The investment is real, but these jokers are sitting in front of their computers all day, and making money off of us hitting their sites.

Having said that, I am not including Adam, Roger, Breitling, Scooter, Phoenix, or Rudy in that group. The rest are past the point of ridiculous. You be your own judge.

No BASHING, Easyrider. I am just calling it like I see it. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you kidding me?

..........Yes I have but I do not place my hard earned money in their offering plate.

I instead buy food and clothing and find families that have children and give to them. Most times I simply put the items in a cardboard box and place it on their doorsteps.

• Upvote 3

Personally, I don't care if Frank, or any other individual, makes money off their site or not. It cost money to run them and I'm appreciative that I have a choice to buy something or not. More power to them, its free market capitalism at its best with government intrusion at its least. However, its seems that recently his forum is there to generate anticipation of his spoken word on upcoming CC's. The best thing about his forum is that you can navigate information on 20-30 pages in mere minutes due to nothing of substance being posted on 99% of the pages other than hello's, prayers and pictures of Hawaii and animals. But, I am a bit uncomfortable with prayers for personal wealth no matter what the motivation may be. IMO, I don't buy into "teams" that somehow have "intel" that you can only get from them. But, its my choice to surf and theirs to decide what makes them happy.

That's why God calls you sheep, sheep need a shepherd. Sheep go astray, they can't think for themselves, they need the staff sometimes. "You don't study the Bible for yourself, you won't be faithful in church; you don't care about people going to hell forever, you don't care about holiness, much less learn about it, you don't care about sound doctrine. You probably never heard the term, the Bible was given for you to read, learn, memorize, apply, and promote, are you doing that? If dinar investors studied the Bible like they did this dinar thing, you'd know that the King James Bible is perfect, and that Eternal Security is true, and that any church with headquarters is unscriptural, and that the new versions of the "Bible" are rejected by God. This is way over your head, go ahead, do some studies on these issues, weigh the evidence, and be honest, you'll find that these things are true, the Holy Ghost will bear witness with these truths.." Until you study these things, your understanding of true Christianity will always be weak.For a good study, go to Bible Baptist Bookstore, Dr. Ruckman Commentaries. Paul the apostle taught that preachers should be supported financially by the church people. See 1 Cor. 9: 9-11...read also 1 Cor.16: 1,2; also 2 Cor.9:6-9...my personal take on Frank, if he's saved, and you're saved, you're brothers in Christ. As far as money is concerned, that's between you and God, someday you'll stand before God and He'll deal with all of us then....go RV!!!!!!