Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Window Closed

MGRMGRMBR

Not even worth reading....

+1 and roger that. I stopped reading at "closed door meeting". I remember that same phrase pumped out in 2004 on the first forum I joined back then. After Monday I think I'll sell off the rest of my dinar except 1 mil just to keep some skin in the game. Bottom line: maybe there are closed door meetings, but there isn't anyone on these forums that know anything about what is being discussed and if they did they would never say a word. I find it amazing that the same b.s. that was spread around 7 years ago is still being published as though it has any foundation in reality.

Well looks like we are screwed for an RV happening this week based on the below....... Looks like we wait until after Ramada Inn holiday......can hardley wait for the next trigger, window...or whatever new date we have coming-maybe Haloween? Is that a big holiday in the Middle East :P:P:P:P:P

P.S. Where can we accumulate while we wait? Looks like that fine another site may not be a viable source for us......

Thanks for the guru post MGRMGRMBR! This waiting is just sad, but your post has helped to amuse my time today.

7-28-2011 Guru jon29 "Walp, looks like this here'un Rv's got more deelays and detours than a 67 Chevy on high octane an' bad tires in a pig patch through bad kuntry. Looks like we gonna have to Looksee if this rascal comes manifest in the next month or'll be another doggone wait fest! Ya'll keep ya powder dry, heads low, and spirits high, entel says we gonna see this thing thru REEL SOON! Peace out!" ;)

+1 and roger that. I stopped reading at "closed door meeting". I remember that same phrase pumped out in 2004 on the first forum I joined back then. After Monday I think I'll sell off the rest of my dinar except 1 mil just to keep some skin in the game. Bottom line: maybe there are closed door meetings, but there isn't anyone on these forums that know anything about what is being discussed and if they did they would never say a word. I find it amazing that the same b.s. that was spread around 7 years ago is still being published as though it has any foundation in reality.

Hi Bad Penny :)

Your last line of your post tells the entire story in

a nutshell. It is amazing, but the main thing to understand

is that this continual repeating of the same garbage for 7

years that has become accepted as 'fact' when it never was

remotely close to factual is now being proven to be a horrible

con game. It is all being exposed little by little.

The truth is that the reason the same twisted lies are repeated

is because it WORKS. It has worked to make what started out to be

a possible speculative at best investment, and the lies made it into

the "salvation of the global economies" circus.

It is truly unfortunate, and all these years the same lies have been

spread over and over and passed along to so many people as being

'fact', and it has worked wonders for the sale of IQD. THIS is exactly why

there is ongoing investigations and likely will continue because it has become

a large fabrication that has got completely out of control due to the hype.

Too many lines have been crossed, there has been illegalities, dealer fraud and

possible complicit actions (choosing to be involved in an illegal or questionable act,

especially with others) by those supporting the sales end of matters. it can no longer be

ignored and has grown into a frenzy. The lies must keep being created in order to continue

the support and sales. Many have been exposed and will continue to be because the house

of cards is falling on the heads of "scammers" as well as it should. I do not know what took

so long for this to be realized as it was as plain as day what so many were involved in.

The IQD did not start out as a scam, it was a handful of clowns behind the scenes that purposely

created this speculation into what appears to be almost some sort of "cultish" fantasy, and it is now

being exposed.

Once the frauds have been dealt with, and we can get back to reality instead of rumors and lies, we

should be able to get a much clearer picture of the potential outcome for the IQD, which I do think will

be good for everyone, just not anything like the "scammers' have reported for so many years. How is it

that so many folks have listened to this over and over again knowing they were being lied to? Actual news

was totally opposite of the rumor mill, yet that is all that has supported this for 7 years?

At least we have seen progress, but it appears Iraq is simply not ready yet, no matter what "intel" thinks. When

Iraq is ready, they will take the steps necessary to appreciate their currency and they will not be forced to do so

by any "3 letter agency".

We hope for the best, and now it is time to pay attention to what is actually happening in Iraq, not based upon

someones wishful creative thinking, that has obviously been created with less than admirable intentions and motives

by those who have spewed the trash for years. It is a good thing to understand the ugly side of this speculation, so

we can walk away from the lies and deal with the truth as it is available. The fact is the only "smoke and mirrors" the

last 7 years has come from the TRUE NEGATIVE part of dinar forums...and that was from the RUMOR sections. Constantly

being lied to had become a "positive" thing, trying to deal with truthful matters was twisted into being "negative". Maybe

now we can all get back to understanding the difference between the two and stop the games.

Have a peaceful weekend :)

All my best!

Jim

---