Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Window Closed

MGRMGRMBR

Well looks like we are screwed for an RV happening this week based on the below....... Looks like we wait until after Ramada Inn holiday......can hardley wait for the next trigger, window...or whatever new date we have coming-maybe Haloween? Is that a big holiday in the Middle East :P:P:P:P:P

P.S. Where can we accumulate while we wait? Looks like that fine another site may not be a viable source for us......

7-28-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I—UNDERSTAND?? NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED.

7-28-2011 Guru Longfellow CONFIRMED!!! at 10:18 am est the UN voted 15 to O FOR THE REMOVAL OF ALL REMAINING SANCTIONS OF CHPT 7, IT TOOK THEM 3 MINUTES.

7-28-2011 Guru TonyTNT Everybody, every agency, every person that we have talked to is saying something is happening today – nobody has called & said it is not. At the UN meeting today, the vote was 15 – 0. They walked in sat down, took a vote, got up and walked out, everything was worked out prior to coming into the room, we don’t know what was in the resolutions they voted on, it was a formality. Maliki was in the meeting.

7-28-2011 Guru Poppy2 TODAY IS THE DAY, NOW WHETHER THEY FIND A WAY TO STOP IT OR NOT -TODAY IS THE DAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO THE SENATORS, CONGRESSMAN, IMF, UST, FED CONTACTS THAT ARE TALKING – IT IS NOT A DEADLINE BUT IT IS AND HAS BEEN PLANNED TO SHOW TODAY.

7-28-2011 NewsHound Guru David I am 60 40 on the GOI by next week Friday, 60 40 on lower denoms before the end of the year providing parliament passes the necessary laws. Iraq will more than likely RV their currency because it is the fiscal plan as opposed to because they have to. it is fair to say for Iraq to dedollarise successfully they need to roll out the lower denominations and add value to them, that is a FACT. I more likely see this all happening once the L.Denoms are out, beyond [Ramadan].

7-28-2011 Guru Mailman17 VERY GOOD NEWS IS THE ALMOST SUDDEN PUSH ON GETTING THE HCL DONE AND RATIFIED AND THE KURDISTAN REGION BEING TOLD TO HOLD OFF ON WRITING CONTRACTS TIL ITS DONE. A GOOD THING FOR US, EUROPE IS A TIME BOMB, IMF KNOWS IT, WB KNOWS IT, MANY OTHER CURRENCIES WAITING TO RE-ALIGN A NEW RATE. SHABS IS READY, WE ARE ON A DAY BY DAY

7-28-2011 Guru asdf I think that all that Iraq needed to do has been done. I personally believe that the HCL is being embargoed at this time. I…believe that the trigger we are waiting to see is the credit downgrade… and then you will see the RV. The date and rate are classified, the projected probabilities are many. We are close people.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Well looks like we are screwed for an RV happening this week based on the below....... Looks like we wait until after ((((>>Ramada Inn holiday))))<<<......can hardley wait for the next trigger, window...or whatever new date we have coming-maybe Haloween? Is that a big holiday in the Middle East :P:P:P:P:P

P.S. Where can we accumulate while we wait? Looks like that fine another site may not be a viable source for us......

:lol: I am going for a Holiday- Ramada Inn holiday-- so where do i get in on this deal? :lol: Do i really have to go to the Oil countries to get these deals? :lol::lol: Maybe ill meet up with JOE the CAMEL-HUH? :lol: --Vern

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:woot:

i agree!! it will come when we least expect it... the gurus who predict it happening everyday are bound to be right one day i hope.

Nobody is expecting it to happen during Ramadan, sooooo........I think thats when it's gonna pop!! Go RV!!!!!

I think things will get done during Ramadan. At least meetings outside of parliament, which are more productive anyhow.

Yes! I agree. Just being hopeful!!!

Window open

65.jpg

Perfect..

Edited by RVmePLZ

I think things will get done during Ramadan. At least meetings outside of parliament, which are more productive anyhow.

I don't believe Ramadan will be a factor to slowing the progress. What happened in the ME on August 2nd, 1990? Iraq invaded Kuwait. If they're willing to kill one another during Ramadan, then I'd believe that they would be willing towards rebuilding during the holy month as well...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think we all, including me, spend to much time looking at web sites and reading posts by people that have no clue what they are talking about...nobody has intel, nobody is going to know what rate and when this will happen, nobody knows but the people on the inside and it sure isnt any of the gurus or others...

• Upvote 2

Totally agree! If my wife and I could get things done during "two weeks" of Mardi Gra for an adoption then Iraq can get things done for their people. Yes... it may be slower... but the persistent get things done... period! TwoCents.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I don't believe Ramadan will be a factor to slowing the progress. What happened in the ME on August 2nd, 1990? Iraq invaded Kuwait. If they're willing to kill one another during Ramadan, then I'd believe that they would be willing towards rebuilding during the holy month as well...

Due to there being an 11 day difference between the Islamic calender and Gregorian calender, Ramadan starts on different dates every year. In 1990, Ramadan began in late March, not August. Link

• Upvote 1

I think we all, including me, spend to much time looking at web sites and reading posts by people that have no clue what they are talking about...nobody has intel, nobody is going to know what rate and when this will happen, nobody knows but the people on the inside and it sure isnt any of the gurus or others...

I see............so give me your suggestion.

• Upvote 1

I do not believe the Iraq governent will shut everything down for Ramadan...this is a holy time for the Muslims, and the government is made up of different types of Religion. The goal of this government is to set things in motion to strenthen their economy...the RV will happen when they are ready for it to happen. The true meaning of Ramadan is "Life without God is meaningless".

Ramadan of 1990 began approximately on March 27th.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_month_was_Ramadan_in_1990#ixzz1TWXaMqRL

and since it lasts only 1 month - August 2 1990 was just another day in the neighborhood! :woot:

:twocents:

HopefulTxn - us folks down here tend to research before believing - but you did beat me to it. :wub::hug:

• Upvote 2

Ramadan of 1990 began approximately on March 27th.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_month_was_Ramadan_in_1990#ixzz1TWXaMqRL

and since it lasts only 1 month - August 2 1990 was just another day in the neighborhood! :woot:

:twocents:

HopefulTxn - us folks down here tend to research before believing - but you did beat me to it. :wub::hug:

I stand corrected. Thanks TXG! I should know better than to assume! :D