Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of Baghdad

noco

Long time reader, first time posting, in fact just now registered.

I was on the Bank of Baghdad site just now - they have removed the IQD from their currency list.

Probably doesn't mean anything, but I've checked this site almost daily for the past 6 months or so, and the IQD has been listed every time.

Link

NEWBIE, I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS SITE (BANK OF BAGHDAD) FOR OVER 7 YEARS NOW AND WHAT YOU DESCRIBE HAS HAPPEN MANY TIMES BEFORE NO BIG DEAL, WELCOME TO DV :lol::lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

For noco:

MALIKI GRANTED THE APPROVAL OF DEFENSE MINISTERS

Urgent .. Iraqi deputy reveals Maliki granted the approval of the defense ministers of his list and one by proxy and vote on the political council of parliament

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 17:13

[baghdad

MP for the Iraqi List, Ahmed Jubouri for "the approval of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to give the Ministry of Defence and Minister of one of his list by proxy."

He told all of Iraq [where] that "the President told the head of the list Iyad Allawi during his visit last night that the Prime Minister has agreed to assign the portfolio of the Ministry of Defense Agency to a minister of the Iraqi List, provided that the chosen is one of them until they agree on a candidate to the ministry."

He added,

"Talabani told Allawi, Maliki also approved the formation of the National Council for the strategic policy and be executive and vote in Parliament."

He Jubouri that

"Allawi expressed his willingness to attend the meeting of leaders of political blocs next Saturday after listening to these approvals by al-Maliki".

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1TRcUM3Mi

http://www.alliraqne...27-21&Itemid=86

Read more:

Thanks LuvRubies.

Fingers X'ed

NEWBIE, I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS SITE (BANK OF BAGHDAD) FOR OVER 7 YEARS NOW AND WHAT YOU DESCRIBE HAS HAPPEN MANY TIMES BEFORE NO BIG DEAL, WELCOME TO DV :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Iran is not there also HMMMMM???????????????

This could be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when was the last time you seen a iraqi bank take off a iraqi currency

The currency converter is not from the bank. It is an add on from currency-converter.com.

They will control the drop down.

The currency converter is not from the bank. It is an add on from currency-converter.com.

They will control the drop down.

It's still down and it's from the bank....Let's get positive...

Yahoo doing something weird now this.... Let get on the band wagon... LOL

• Upvote 1

Why would u want a Demotion ? :blink:

Great find noco ! ;)

Welcome to DV. B)

Why would u want a Demotion ? :blink:

Great find noco ! ;)

Welcome to DV. B)

Thanks DT

I really enjoy your posts - They keep things from getting too serious and they crack me up.

Sorry about the double post here - still trying to get the hang of things.

Okay, last post tonite - work tomorrow (sigh).

Just checked OZ Forex - their currency converter is down now.

Once again this probably means nothing, but I haven't ever seen their converter down.

I'm gonna go to bed and dream that when I wake up tomorrow ...................................................

Okay, last post tonite - work tomorrow (sigh).

Just checked OZ Forex - their currency converter is down now.

Once again this probably means nothing, but I haven't ever seen their converter down.

I'm gonna go to bed and dream that when I wake up tomorrow ...................................................

OOPS!

Sorry, here's the link.

OZ Forex

Long time reader, first time posting, in fact just now registered.

I was on the Bank of Baghdad site just now - they have removed the IQD from their currency list.

Probably doesn't mean anything, but I've checked this site almost daily for the past 6 months or so, and the IQD has been listed every time.

Link

If you look at the menu bar and click on the links about there group network it is interesting that they are networked with a lot of different banks, Kuwait, Jordan, United gulf and Algeria. Some thing may be in the works..Just saying!!!!!!!GO RV!!!~~~

http://www.bankofbaghdad.org/Content.aspx?pageid=19