Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Problems in Okie-Land

Cyanide

From another site.

5:47 pm [OKIE OIL MAN] OK JUST ON HERE FOR A SHORT WHILE-----WHAT'S THIS ABOUT LONGFELLOW BEING BANNED??---I BETTER NOT FIND OUT WHO DID THIS OR WHO KICKED ME THE OTHER DAY OR THEY WILL BE HELL TO PAY. LONGFELLOW IS A VERY RARE ASSET IN THIS GAME AND SHOULD BE HONORED AND NOT BANNED. AND YES---THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I---UNDERSTAND?? I CAN'T MAKE THINGS ANY SIMPLER THAN THAT. AND YES CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU SEEK AND CAN NOT FIND ON THE INTERNET NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED. TIME WILL PROVE THAT STATEMENT. YOU ARE WASTEING YOUR TIME TRYING TO PROVE EVERYTHING BY DOCUMENTATION BECAUSE THE CONTENTS OF SOME AGREEMENTS BETWEEN GOVERMENTS ARE STRICTLY PRIVATE.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Private to all the world, but not okie, he has intel and people that are high up, but they dont have a name so dont ask him. cool.gif

That and we don't 'need' to know what he knows. I love that line.

Okie was only off by 2 Letters. :lol:

LOL

• Upvote 1

Question......................

If Poppy2 and Okie Were on top of a 50 story building and they both jump off at the same time.........which one would hit the ground first ???????????

Tick... tick... tick.....

Answer:

WHO CARES :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Question......................

If Poppy2 and Okie Were on top of a 50 story building and they both jump off at the same time.........which one would hit the ground first ???????????

Tick... tick... tick.....

Answer:

WHO CARES :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poppy2........Okie would grab at every window ledge on the way down screaming " BY MORE DINAR"!!!!

• Upvote 3

"The great guru's are constantly under fire by the dinar investors. The scene get's muddy, it was always like that, for the guru's anyway. Who can you trust? Who can you depend on? There's money to be made from the 'gullible', the guru's have the advantage, or do they?" As The Dinar Turns

There is always some secret meeting behind closed doors with this guy. By the way, didnt he say everything was already done last week?

Go pink piggy!!!! B)

Last week? He was saying this last year! His gear shift is stuck on "D" and he things that means "DONE"

:)

smee2