Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

maliki granted the approval of defense ministers

MALIKI GRANTED THE APPROVAL OF DEFENSE MINISTERS

Urgent .. Iraqi deputy reveals Maliki granted the approval of the defense ministers of his list and one by proxy and vote on the political council of parliament

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 17:13

[baghdad

MP for the Iraqi List, Ahmed Jubouri for "the approval of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to give the Ministry of Defence and Minister of one of his list by proxy."

He told all of Iraq [where] that "the President told the head of the list Iyad Allawi during his visit last night that the Prime Minister has agreed to assign the portfolio of the Ministry of Defense Agency to a minister of the Iraqi List, provided that the chosen is one of them until they agree on a candidate to the ministry."

He added,

"Talabani told Allawi, Maliki also approved the formation of the National Council for the strategic policy and be executive and vote in Parliament."

He Jubouri that

"Allawi expressed his willingness to attend the meeting of leaders of political blocs next Saturday after listening to these approvals by al-Maliki".

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Oakie lab guy...i thought u were cashing out today a 4pm as per ur bank story---how that go...:huh::blink: :blink: :(

Never said i was cashing out today. Just that the manager was wanting to talk to me at 4 pm. It went good. I would share the info, but don't want to get this thread locked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One would think there would be more traffic on this thread. No one is excited about a completed GOI?

Shouldn't this be in news? Mod available to move this?

I just reported my own post in an effort to draw attention of a mod.

Well i moved it to news, but if you really wanted more traffic you should have posted it in Rumors, it would be viral by now :lol:

• Upvote 5

Well i moved it to news, but if you really wanted more traffic you should have posted it in Rumors, it would be viral by now :lol:

Funny....you could also add a pink pig when you move it to Rumors! :lol::lol::lol: I have to admit I really love the little pink pig dancing :D

Edited by Lotsofdreams

Well this is the best news today......after nothing about chapter 7 this morning? If the GOI is fully seated then we are waiting on news regarding the HCL and IMHO the remainder of chapter 7 sanctions in respect to Kuwait issues being resolved! Common get these done now! GO RV!!! :D

MALIKI GRANTED THE APPROVAL OF DEFENSE MINISTERS

Urgent .. Iraqi deputy reveals Maliki granted the approval of the defense ministers of his list and one by proxy and vote on the political council of parliament

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 17:13

[baghdad

MP for the Iraqi List, Ahmed Jubouri for "the approval of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to give the Ministry of Defence and Minister of one of his list by proxy."

He told all of Iraq [where] that "the President told the head of the list Iyad Allawi during his visit last night that the Prime Minister has agreed to assign the portfolio of the Ministry of Defense Agency to a minister of the Iraqi List, provided that the chosen is one of them until they agree on a candidate to the ministry."

He added,

"Talabani told Allawi, Maliki also approved the formation of the National Council for the strategic policy and be executive and vote in Parliament."

He Jubouri that

"Allawi expressed his willingness to attend the meeting of leaders of political blocs next Saturday after listening to these approvals by al-Maliki".

and that will be when???