Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forbes Guy Changes Story

Postscript. After reading several good comments on my Forbes blog exposing the buy Iraqi Dinar get rich quick scheme as a scam, I want to make it very clear that I also believe it’s a scam. My intent for the original blog was to answer tax questions about holding physical currency as an investment, not to drill down into the Iraqi Dinar scheme. I may do just that in a follow-up post soon. -R.G.

Read more:

Thank-you very much, I for one appreciate the authors words that this is a scam! :P:P:P

I do not want Iraq to sell 900 Million dollars of Dinar a day. They sell enough already.

GO RV

ROD, thank you for posting! I disagree that we should leave this guys stories where they were found. If people drag Okie's crap here, something published in Forbes is certainly worthy. How many of you became totally frustrated reading this thread with all the ROD bashing?

I also find it very interesting that just yesterday this writer was giving examples of other countries that were taken out of power and rebuilt for profit (validating this), then today his position did a 180! I've heard the saying "us dinar owners snuck into a party we weren't invited to"... This guy put the party invite in the top investment publication. Oooooops!

• Upvote 2

it sounds like he got some visitors late last night at his house. trenchcoats, hats, glasses, the whole works! :lol::lol:

like i said yesterday, he was not validating dinars, just talking about them. but, the government of iraq could not sell trillions of dinars and then turn around and tell everyone, "Suckers!" i think it is legit, just may take a few more years, really....

Well, looks like you should sell your dinar. This guy obviously knows nothing about it or he wouldn't change his attitude based on the opinions (and that's all they are) of others so easily. There are people here who have researched this for years, and this guy determines it's a scam in a few days? I'd love to know what blogs he's read. Guess he didn't care to share that information. You know what they say opinions are like.

As for me, I'll just hang on to mine and wait this out thank you.

+1 Yeah me too

ROD, thank you for posting! I disagree that we should leave this guys stories where they were found. If people drag Okie's crap here, something published in Forbes is certainly worthy. How many of you became totally frustrated reading this thread with all the ROD bashing?

I also find it very interesting that just yesterday this writer was giving examples of other countries that were taken out of power and rebuilt for profit (validating this), then today his position did a 180! I've heard the saying "us dinar owners snuck into a party we weren't invited to"... This guy put the party invite in the top investment publication. Oooooops!

He didn't really do a 180, he started the whole thing off by saying he thought it was a get rich quick scam, then later simply stated that *IF* things being said about it were true it could be something else. He didn't actually say anything in his original post that could be viewed as a ringing endorsement of speculating on the dinar.

The writer is covering his butt. Pay him no mind.

Yeah, please don't kill the writer. He has a family to support. He's a wage slave like most of us.

I am a writer. Here's what happens. Often we submit a good, well-documented story and the editor makes decisions to cut/edit based upon the interests of the corporate sponsors. If the corporados don't like what gets published they pull their advertising $$s and the magazine loses money.

Maybe the writer wanted to discuss taxes, or maybe he wanted to discuss more, but I venture a guess that by the time the article got published, it was reduced to a watered-down, namby-pamby attempt to draw some kind of attention to Dinar without ever admitting the writer or publisher believes or supports Dinar. Actually, I would see this article as generally favorable.

FYI:

FORBES

Readers: 5,383,000 age 25-55

About half of the readers are college graduates

Average income level: $150,000 +

Millionaire households who read Forbes: 535,000

Annual ad revenues: $400 mil.+

Edited by good4all