Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buying Dinar off ebay

dinaryoyo

Hey

Im weighing up the option to buy some dinar of ebay. The person username im thinking about buying fom is jaki2000 he sells for 1100 a million or 1090 a mill for 2m+. Have you guys had any experience with buying dinar on ebay or particularly with this seller? He has 99.7% positive ffedback with 650 feedback so he looks reliable. Just want your guys thoughts on this.

Hey

Im weighing up the option to buy some dinar of ebay. The person username im thinking about buying fom is jaki2000 he sells for 1100 a million or 1090 a mill for 2m+. Have you guys had any experience with buying dinar on ebay or particularly with this seller? He has 99.7% positive ffedback with 650 feedback so he looks reliable. Just want your guys thoughts on this.

I have bought from jaki numerous Times, 3 days shipping all the way from Jordan, its amazing, and never had a bad transaction

Hey

Hi yoyo :)

ebay is actually one of the better places to acquire IQD.

Contrary to so many thinking that only a 'dealer' should be

used, is simply untrue. There are certainly a few decent

dealers out there, but many are crossing the line into

gimmicks, etc., in order to extract a higher premium to

purchase from them.

I personally purchased all our IQD via eBay, excellent transactions,

and sellers, simple first class or priority mailing...NO expensive FED-EX

necessary, and every note was perfect with all security features. We also

in some cases saved as much as 50% over what dealers were charging.

Make sure you deal with a seller that has excellent feedback and also know

that your purchase is protected via paypal and eBay buyer protection in case

of any issues.

Do not listen to those who tell you buying on eBay is "not a good idea". That is

total nonsense and most of the comments were started by those who think only

UST registered dealers are legitimate. Being a registered MSB (money service business)

is only a requirement for those selling more than 1000$ worth at a time. So do not be

intimidated by many here who still think paying outrageous prices by some dealers is

the only 'safe' means. That is simply a lie. Most IQD you will find on eBay has come

from some dealer originally, and people are simply selling because they need the money,

and are not out to try and screw you over. Most notes originate from Jordan as far as

I am aware, same place most dealers get them. DOC31 can confirm this also, and he has

NO problem with using eBay. Just make sure the price is fair, and the seller has excellent rep.

After your purchase, please take the time to get a UV blacklight and examine every bill

for all security features...the blacklight is to find one of the hidden features that can only be seen

under blacklight.

Hope that helps and that you find good deals. They are there if you take the time to search.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

I purchased my last order from that seller. Shipping was quick, received in 3 days. Same seller as iraqpapermoney.com, but I found their ebay rates better than the website rates. Would definitely buy from them again on ebay.

You might want to call your credit card company right after the purchase to make sure they don't block it. Let them know the amount of purchase and that it is international. Chase blocked my initial payment because the large amount was unusual for my account. Giving them a heads up will avoid any delay in shipping.

Thanks for your posts guys. I feel a lot better about purchasing dinars on ebay now. :D

Just a quick question about that seller...did you guys check or get the notes from this seller authenticated to make sure they were legit?

I allways check every note i purchase, regardless who they are from, just make sure you check all the security features after you get them, and no, none of mine were fakes :)

Hey

Is buying Dinar from eBay legit? I mean is the bills nice and crisp. I'm trying to get more before the RV.

Okie Lab Guy,

I have bought dinars off and on from sellers on eBay and never once had any issues with them being uncirculated and authentic. It's where I pick up on 500 dinar notes so I'll have an ample supply to do some quick cash-ins right after the RV hits if I want.

Cosmo