Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Security Council extends UN mission in Iraq by another year

Welp, that extended the rv another 12 months...o well...dinar paid for, no car payment....malikis tied up in the bahgdad basement....

I don't understand why you think this extends the rv for 12 months. It does not. The UNAMI was about humanitarian needs only, and had nothing to do with sanctions.

You need to spend more time understanding this subject before you put out your report, because your report is wrong.

It looks like to me as long as thy are under UN resolutions thy can not be Internationale recognized and and no RV at this time. Someone Please tell me I am wrong/// :unsure:

Your're wrong

• Upvote 1

Sounds to me that we have to wait another 12 months. They will continue to use the dollar like they are doing and Obama may get his wish and this gets done close to the elections like he planned all a long.

He will be a hero! Just ask him! angry.gif

You are an ignorant a**.

Have a good day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Here we are in the U.S grumbling because it's taking to long for us to become rich. While over in Iraq their people are probably grumbling because it's taking so long to have enough food, electricity, clothes for their families and decent housing. There doesn't seem to be any way to make the RV process speed up, we must remember that what is a disappointment for us is a serious problem for them.

Just my opinion. GO RV :(

Baghdad (news) .. and the UN Security Council voted unanimously Thursday on a resolution, to extend the mandate of the Mission of the United Nations to provide assistance to Iraq for 18 months.

وأعاد القرار تأكيد مجلس الأمن على استقلال العراق وسيادته ووحدته وسلامته الإقليمية، وحث حكومة العراق على مواصلة تعزيز الديمقراطية وسيادة القانون وتحسين الوضع الأمنى والنظام العام، ومكافحة الإرهاب والعنف الطائفى فى جميع أرجاء العراق.

The resolution reaffirmed the Security Council on Iraq's independence, sovereignty, unity and territorial integrity, and urged the Government of Iraq to continue to promote democracy and the rule of law and improve security and public order, and the fight against terrorism and sectarian violence throughout Iraq.

وشدد قرار مجلس الأمن على أن تحديات الحالة الأمنية فى العراق مازالت ماثلة، داعياً إلى تعميق الحوار السياسى الهادف والوحدة الوطنية، ومشاركة جميع الطوائف فى العملية السياسية، والامتناع عن إصدار أية بيانات أو أى أعمال قد تزيد من حدة التوترات، وأن تتوصل إلى حل شامل بشأن توزيع الموارد، وضمان إيجاد حل عادل لمشكلة الحدود الداخلية المتنازع عليها.

He stressed the Security Council resolution that challenges the security situation in Iraq is still fresh, and called to deepen political dialogue aimed at national unity, and the participation of all communities in the political process and to refrain from issuing any statements or any actions that might aggravate tension, and reach a comprehensive solution on distribution of resources, and ensure a just solution to the problem of disputed internal boundaries.

وأكد القرار أيضا أهمية المساعدات الأممية فى تقديم المشورة والدعم للعراق من أجل تعزيز الديمقراطية والنهوض بالحوار السياسى./انتهى/ي.ن/

The resolution also stressed the importance of UN assistance in providing advice and support to Iraq to promote democracy and the promotion of political dialogue. / End / d. N /

http://translate.google.com/translate?tl=en&sourceid=ie8-activity&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D17281