Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't expect RV anytime soon

cbisinger

Well the pumpers would have you believe the RV will happen every tomorrow but thats not the case, if it ever actually RV's at all. Iraq's only ever talked of RD, Never RV.

But thats not the problem. The Obama puppet is the problem.

July 28, 2011 - WHITE HATS REPORT #24

UPDATE: OBAMA OFFSHORE TRADING PROFITS EXCEED 3 BILLION DOLLARS

OBAMA IGNORES WORLD COURT ORDERS; OBAMA MENTAL CONDITION IS OF CONCERN TO STAFFERS; OBAMA IMPEACHMENT INEVITABLE!

We have been informed once again that Obama has flipped and flopped on the World Global Settlements.

Since our White Hats Report # 16 wherein we explain that President Obama had moved the funds from the Vatican Bank into a trading program with Josef Ackermann at Deutsche Bank, his trading profits have far exceeded 3 Billion Dollars according to Falcone’s investigators. At the present time, Obama has closed out his accounts at Deutsche Bank and is no longer trading directly with Josef Ackermann. It is still possible that Josef Ackermann may be assisting Obama with movement of his funds into other European banks in an attempt to obscure their relationship.

We have been told that this latest series of moves by Obama is a reaction to the White Hat Reports and all of the ongoing investigations he is and is not, aware of. Although Obama still retains his accounts at HSBC and Barclay Bank, it appears that Obama is now trying to hide his funds by moving them into accounts in Central America and Asia. As we previously reported, Price Waterhouse Coopers has put Barclay Bank on notice for the mismanaged and handling of Falcone's stolen funds and also for hiding these funds for the CIA. Investigators will continue to watch the movement of these illegal funds as evidence for future Impeachment and legal proceedings against Obama.

It doesn’t take a genius to talk knowledgeably of Obama's greed and narcissism in destroying America. Obama’s only goal is to fatten his bank accounts at the expense of the US citizens, US Constitution and America. From a forensic psychology standpoint, Obama feels entitled by his actions and is using the Office of the President to destroy America while taking billions of dollars out of the United States for his personal gain.

This evening, Obama informed the World Court that as long as he was President of the US, he would not sign off on the Global Settlements. As evidenced by Bonney’s letter referenced and cited in WH report #23, the income taxes paid to the US from a few GS recipients would almost pay off the national deficit and with tax revenues generated from other recipients involved collaterally in the Global Settlements, the US government would experience a surplus. And publicly the debate rages over whether the US needs to raise the debt ceiling when the solution is being ignored by Obama. With impeachment proceedings on the horizon, could criminal charges for tax evasion be far behind?

The entire world is on pins and needles watching the pending close of the World Global Settlements tomorrow which triggers the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and about 100 other countries at the same time. Obama got another burr in his mental craw and told the World Court he has absolutely no intention of releasing the World Global Settlements while he is in office.

We have spoken to some of his closest confidants and staffers within his inner circle. They are all very concerned about his overall mental stability. His own staff is attempting to move away from him because they don’t want to be involved with his rapidly enlarging personal ego, the power that he wields as the President and his deteriorating capacity to separate his personal vengeance towards his political enemies from the duties of the Office of the President. With the upcoming election next year, they want to distance themselves from his disastrously failing Administration as soon as possible

Obama knows his days are seriously numbered and the House of Representatives is speeding towards impeachment (they have the required votes already in hand) after his television folly this week regarding the Debt Ceiling.

What we have also been told is that ALL Obama cares about, if he is going to be impeached, is his bank account. His bank account? Really?

Our statement to the United States House of Representatives:

Now is the exact time for the House to complete the impeachment process to remove Obama from office. He is a disgrace to the Office of the Presidency, the United States of America and as our representative to the World community. It is unfortunate that the world did not know that Obama sold himself to the dark-side long ago, with a mission to CHANGE America, by sheer and utter destruction.

Posted by The White Hat Reporters at 1:39 AM

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2011/07/july-28-2011-white-hats-report-24.html

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 28

DISCLAIMER: I'm not mad or upset at the messenger.

I understand this is the Rumor section, but COME ONE!

Blatant lies! There's is NO proof of any type of trading account for Obama, and a Vatican account?!?!?!?! (These lies get better and better.)

FYI: When an individual is elected to the office of the Presidency, they cannot and will not engage in investment trades, business actions and cannot endorse any company publicly for financial compensation.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Go Home.........

Eh?, it's an internet forum, I am home. For you information and posssible education the internet provides a facility for international comunication without actually having to physicaly be in any particular geographical location. Nuff said...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 16

"The entire world is on pins and needles watching the pending close of the World Global Settlements tomorrow which triggers the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar"

Did you even read it before you posted it?

Edited by Cyanide
  • Upvote 1

Well the pumpers would have you believe the RV will happen every tomorrow but thats not the case, if it ever actually RV's at all. [i]Iraq's only ever talked of RD, Never RV.[/i]

But thats not the problem. The Obama puppet is the problem.

July 28, 2011 - WHITE HATS REPORT #24

UPDATE: OBAMA OFFSHORE TRADING PROFITS EXCEED 3 BILLION DOLLARS

The entire world is on pins and needles watching the pending close of the World Global Settlements tomorrow [i]which triggers the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar [/i]and about 100 other countries at the same time. Obama got another burr in his mental craw and told the World Court he has absolutely no intention of releasing the World Global Settlements while he is in office.

I am really not very political, but I just wanted to point out to you that your article even talks about the RV :) Very interesting article.

"The entire world is on pins and needles watching the pending close of the World Global Settlements tomorrow which triggers the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar"

Did you even read it before you posted it?

Errr presumably you think I post random documents and this one just happend to be mildly related to the topic on this forum?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eh?, it's an internet forum, I am home. For you information and posssible education the internet provides a facility for international comunication without actually having to physicaly be in any particular geographical location. Nuff said...

You are a kook if you believe this stuff.

I'm no fan of Obama but this is complete crap!

I'd rather read OKIE stuff than this! :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What I love is that "Obama's impeachment is inevitable." Now don't get me wrong - I feel his policies and leadership are abject failures, - but has he done anything illegal? Impeachment can only be done when their is proof of "high crimes and misdemeanors." As far as I know, partisan discord isn't grounds for impeachment. Has he abused his power? Fine line on that one I think. Ethically - I believe so. Legally - not so sure.

Not that impeachment is all that big a thing anyways - didn't seem to hurt Clinton that much. Of course he was only impeached by the House and acquitted by the Senate.

OH...and since we're going to want a link

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/impeach.html

Blatant lies! There's is NO proof of any type of trading account for Obama, and a Vatican account?!?!?!?! (These lies get better and better.)

FYI: When an individual is elected to the office of the Presidency, they cannot and will not engage in investment trades, business actions and cannot endorse any company publicly for financial compensation.

I'm told your supposed to be a US citizen too! - lol

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Trust me I am not a McCain fan But , John McCain took most States , most votes and yet Obama got into office and still had two and one half years to come up with a BIRTH CERTIFICATE ! - - - - - - - - - kinda makes you wonder don't it ?

Was he really ELECTED ( key word here ) ? :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I agree with you.You ( and everyone else) do have the right to write whatever you want (as long as it's not offensive)....

On the other part, People here have the right to either praise you or criticize you ( without recurring to offenses) or just be indifferent.

Aw man, I clicked this topic to read something readonable, like the economic infrustructure is in disarray, or the kurds are seperating themselves from the goi, to form their own government, whatever, ...... But then I have to see this propaganda. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

I appreciate everyones right to say things and I respect that right, but on another note----- in my opinion----- this is so stupid....The RV will happen with or without Obama and the U.S because IRAQ needs a tradeable currency....How long do you think they can go without a tradeable currency?

Who listens to gurus anyway except for entertainment purposes, dont you have a mind of your own? If you are basing this investment on what a guru tells you then get out of the investment.......We all know they cannot come out at a 1/10th of a penny or we could go in and buy up their country.....Get real..............

• Upvote 2

Aw man, I clicked this topic to read something readonable, like the economic infrustructure is in disarray, or the kurds are seperating themselves from the goi, to form their own government, whatever, ...... But then I have to see this propaganda. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm propoganda you say, maybe you are just asleep, haven't yet awoken?

Are you aware that:-

Fact #7) All the "state” courts found within the STATE OF OHIO or any "STATE OF ____________”, being brought into existence under the fraudulent authority of "STATE Of ____________”, have never had any lawful authority over the inhabitants, only over the fictions, they create and the trustees of those fictions, never the Sovereigns unless tricked into becoming a co-trustee.

and that's fact, check it out don't take my word for it.

rest of the document its from

http://www.freedom-school.com/bonds/the-nature-of-a-remedy.html

• Upvote 1

CBISinger, you are exactly what is wrong with Dinar Vets and what has taken it to its current level.

Maybe you need a good colonic to clean out your brain.

Tut tut

There's always one who has to get personal, from a long line of walkoffs that always scream, "shoot the messenger"

One day God was very busy making poeple, he was just at that delicate part where he was giving them brains when the clock struck and he noticed it was time for lunch. So rather than rush this part he downed tools and headed of for lunch and do you know what? Some of those critters just got up and WALKED OFF!

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1