Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPCOMING DINAR SEMINAR

oleman

Found this today. Strong Financial Services is offering a Dinar Semin DONT PROMOTE OTHER SITES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPCOMING DINAR SEMINAR:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:Thursday,July 28th

Start Time:6:30 PM

Reservations are Required!

• Upvote 3

I personally or professionally cannot say for certain. If your interested, do a search on him and review his credentials...easy enough to do. Good luck and have an awesome day. Enjoy life.

Already started just have not finished yet.

Just FYI.....I Checked this out several weeks ago because I live in Indiana not far from their office. I got Strong's name from the intel that was posted here on this site after listening to a one of the Thursday night live web chats from a gentleman named Frank who had him on the talk show. His web site is pretty interesting but if you want to go to the seminar you need to fill out a 16 page questionnaire. let the site know if you go and what you learn....I did not sign up for this one but more will come !!!!!

Carpe diem……..Fortis Fortis Dominus,

Just FYI.....I Checked this out several weeks ago because I live in Indiana not far from their office. I got Strong's name from the intel that was posted here on this site after listening to a one of the Thursday night live web chats from a gentleman named Frank who had him on the talk show. His web site is pretty interesting but if you want to go to the seminar you need to fill out a 16 page questionnaire. let the site know if you go and what you learn....I did not sign up for this one but more will come !!!!!

16 page questionaire = "data mining"

This whole thing is like a train wreck in slow motion.

• Upvote 2

Well I don't think I will make it in time as I am in Afghanistan. Have been doing some checking up on Mr. Roy M. Strong and found something that is a little fishy. On March 13, 2006, NASD Department of Enforcement (“Enforcement”) filed its

Complaint in this disciplinary proceeding. The Complaint alleges that, while associated with

Intersecurities, Inc. (“Intersecurities”), Respondent engaged in private securities transactions by

participating in seven sales of Charitable Gift Annuities (“CGA”) to eight members of the

public, without providing prior written notice to and obtaining written approval from Intersecurities, in violation of Conduct Rules 3040 and 2110. Respondent admitted that he

participated in the sale of the CGAs without obtaining written approval from Intersecurities, but

denied violating the Conduct Rules, arguing that the CGAs were not securities

The Respondent participated in private securities transactions without prior

written notice to and written permission from his member firm, in violation

of Conduct Rules 3040 and 2110. For these violations, Respondent is

suspended in all capacities for one year, fined $25,000, and assessed costs.

http://www.finra.org/web/groups/industry/@ip/@enf/@adj/documents/ohodecisions/p036416.pdf

I think I will not invest with this gentleman.

Found this today. Strong Financial Services is offering a Dinar Semin DONT PROMOTE OTHER SITES

UPCOMING DINAR SEMINAR:

Date:Thursday,July 28th

Start Time:6:30 PM

Reservations are Required!

Hmmm...I'm about 40 minutes away from Brownsburg, IN...maybe I'll have to stop by and check things out. I'm sure as it has already been stated that it is just a group of investors like us meeting to go over investment/tax strategies. Thanks for the post though!

Well I don't think I will make it in time as I am in Afghanistan. Have been doing some checking up on Mr. Roy M. Strong and found something that is a little fishy. On March 13, 2006, NASD Department of Enforcement (“Enforcement”) filed its

Complaint in this disciplinary proceeding. The Complaint alleges that, while associated with

Intersecurities, Inc. (“Intersecurities”), Respondent engaged in private securities transactions by

participating in seven sales of Charitable Gift Annuities (“CGA”) to eight members of the

public, without providing prior written notice to and obtaining written approval from Intersecurities, in violation of Conduct Rules 3040 and 2110. Respondent admitted that he

participated in the sale of the CGAs without obtaining written approval from Intersecurities, but

denied violating the Conduct Rules, arguing that the CGAs were not securities

The Respondent participated in private securities transactions without prior

written notice to and written permission from his member firm, in violation

of Conduct Rules 3040 and 2110. For these violations, Respondent is

suspended in all capacities for one year, fined $25,000, and assessed costs.

http://www.finra.org/web/groups/industry/@ip/@enf/@adj/documents/ohodecisions/p036416.pdf

I think I will not invest with this gentleman.

thanks for doing the research on this and posting ...and the 16 page life history was too intense.....

Hmmm...I'm about 40 minutes away from Brownsburg, IN...maybe I'll have to stop by and check things out. I'm sure as it has already been stated that it is just a group of investors like us meeting to go over investment/tax strategies. Thanks for the post though!

I'm very close as well. I won't go until I get an invitation via "US mail"....with a car key attached and a required attendance for a chance at a new car.

Wait...let me rethink this...maybe Iraq time-shares options may be introuduced.<_<

You saw what happens if you attend a Dinar Summit...wonder what happens if you attend a Seminar. :blink:

Wishwell11