Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cbi no auction yipppppeeeeee

solbiatodinar

Ok I am not trying to get to happy but it's 7:23 am est and no currency auction update yet and they always have updated by 6 am est so just take a look but u know we dealing with Iraq good day folks!

Well ... it is not a published national holiday nor a bank holiday according to internet sources.

Nothing listed on their website at this hour and nothing under news and announcements.

Just before you go doing cartwheels though ... remember a couple of weeks back where there were no auctions ... then after 3 or 4 days they came back and said, "oh, what do you mean ... of course there were currency auctions" and then posted them.

Obviously either a campaign to confuse or phony baloney stats ... your call

Peace

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 6

Just before you go doing cartwheels though ... remember a couple of weeks back where there were no auctions ... then after 3 or 4 days they came back and said, "oh, what do you mean ... of course there were currency auctions" and then posted them.

Read more:

WOW 3 or 4 days... I was just getting happy.....Please RV already. I don't see anything getting better here in the USA... Looks like another year of scratching and clawing to get by. This place is trully aa joke. I wish Obama would grow some balls....

Ok I am not trying to get to happy but it's 7:23 am est and no currency auction update yet and they always have updated by 6 am est so just take a look but u know we dealing with Iraq good day folks!

You haven't been a member long enough to say they always update by 6am, I've been watching it a lot longer and I can tell you with 100% certainty they have no set time they post. There have been a few times when they didn't post until the next day. Just so you know they did post sometime between 11am and 12 pm Iraq time which is 4-5 am EST. I know because I am in Iraq so I am awake at that time and you can sure bet I check every day! lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey thumbs up to your uplifting post, lets hope it means something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You haven't been a member long enough to say they always update by 6am, I've been watching it a lot longer and I can tell you with 100% certainty they have no set time they post. There have been a few times when they didn't post until the next day. Just so you know they did post sometime between 11am and 12 pm Iraq time which is 4-5 am EST. I know because I am in Iraq so I am awake at that time and you can sure bet I check every day! lol

I understand but I been a dinar holder for a very long time 7 years so I know what they can do but with the big un meeting today at 10am est and the un operational rates that has to be in today gets ur a little pump then other days! I just feel we are there ! Lol

Since you are in Iraq, can you comment on the post that said an oil company employee went to the bank in Iraq and said that there was a sign that said there was a new exchange rate for the Dinar. He said the new rate was $4.40 per Dinar. Is there a RV of the Dinar in Iraq at this time?

Since you are in Iraq, can you comment on the post that said an oil company employee went to the bank in Iraq and said that there was a sign that said there was a new exchange rate for the Dinar. He said the new rate was $4.40 per Dinar. Is there a RV of the Dinar in Iraq at this time?

I got this One!!! NO! There has not been an RV in Iraq! And .... there was not a sign that said 4.40 aahhhhahahaha!

I keep visualizing a little Iraqi banker with a mustache and a chalkboard writing the new currency rates as if he was displaying the new special at his cafe!

This was debunked weeks ago newbie. No sign... No rate change...

I mean no disrespect, and I agree with what you are saying, but just because they haven't been a member very long doesn't mean anything. Maybe they have watched it for months and just recently became a member. Just wanted to point that out. My profile says I have been on here for less than a month, but I have been on here and been invested since last november. Good day and go RV :)

• Upvote 2

I got this One!!! NO! There has not been an RV in Iraq! And .... there was not a sign that said 4.40 aahhhhahahaha!

I keep visualizing a little Iraqi banker with a mustache and a chalkboard writing the new currency rates as if he was displaying the new special at his cafe!

Why the sarcasm. That is the way in Thailand. Many currency exchangers write it on a piece of cardboard and stick it in the window.

I mean no disrespect, and I agree with what you are saying, but just because they haven't been a member very long doesn't mean anything. Maybe they have watched it for months and just recently became a member. Just wanted to point that out. My profile says I have been on here for less than a month, but I have been on here and been invested since last november. Good day and go RV :)

Was thinking the same thing... Got kicked off pd once but now back on with new name but def not new!! Well said. U an Aussie boiler?

Why the sarcasm. That is the way in Thailand. Many currency exchangers write it on a piece of cardboard and stick it in the window.

Who said I was being sarcastic? It's just what I was visualizing.

I understand but I been a dinar holder for a very long time 7 years so I know what they can do but with the big un meeting today at 10am est and the un operational rates that has to be in today gets ur a little pump then other days! I just feel we are there ! Lol

Nice to see you come back with so much respect. I don't understand why people put so much weight on the join date.

This was debunked weeks ago newbie. No sign... No rate change...

Oh and I will bust you on join date though. This newbie has been around 3 1/2 months longer than you! Some of us just don't have to say much. :P