Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A sign of the end.

TQueezy

Is there any validity to the assumption that it is a sure-fire sign the RV is imminent when big time buyers start liquidating assets and buying large portions of dinar? It seems logical, if that's what can be proved is really happening. I mean, you might see a huge dump of a commodity, like $1bn or something like that, and then a site like Dinar Banker might go down... correlation, speculation, or just complete idiocy? I mean, even though it's a "rumor" coming from a proven pumper-zone, can it be true that the huge players in this might indeed have wind of something going on and will make desperate attempts to further stretch their money superiority by buying large amounts of a currency right before a revaluation?

• Upvote 1

Is there any validity to the assumption that it is a sure-fire sign the RV is imminent when big time buyers start liquidating assets and buying large portions of dinar? It seems logical, if that's what can be proved is really happening. I mean, you might see a huge dump of a commodity, like $1bn or something like that, and then a site like Dinar Banker might go down... correlation, speculation, or just complete idiocy? I mean, even though it's a "rumor" coming from a proven pumper-zone, can it be true that the huge players in this might indeed have wind of something going on and will make desperate attempts to further stretch their money superiority by buying large amounts of a currency right before a revaluation?

Just pumpers trying to increase traffic to a site and increase dinar sales. Nothing new.

Don't drive yourself nuts reading into things, DB going down could mean many things, the same could be said about any news and rumor floating around out here. I've never seen so much bull, opinion, speculation, and hypothesis on anything like this dinar investment. Every day there is a new 'report' and bogus spin about what it might mean. Stay hopeful, stay sensible, and see what develops, if anything, on the CBI screen.

"Reason seems to evade some dinar investors as the wonderful day approaches. Simple questions are frequented through the mist of dreams. Are the big sharks finally tasting blood? Is it a sure sign of the expectant day? Will Johnny finally have his own room? Will mother finally rest easy? Will dad start spending more time with family? Will you finally be truly happy? Or, will this be a trap too strong for you to escape? Will you catch yourself slowly dying from overextension of the senses? " As The Dinar Turns

Edited by kobuk1
  • Upvote 1

The world was suppose to end when Ali Hauled Ass.!!!! We are all still here waiting and nothing has changed. As the Dinar World Turns continues on.

Believe nothing till you get the E-Mail/Text from Adam and then it will be real.

Have a Great Day.

Go R.V.

• Upvote 2

"Reason seems to evade some dinar investors as the wonderful day approaches. Simple questions are frequented through the mist of dreams. Are the big sharks finally tasting blood? Is it a sure sign of the expectant day? Will Johnny finally have his own room? Will mother finally rest easy? Will dad start spending more time with family? Will you finally be truly happy? Or, will this be a trap too strong for you to escape? Will you catch yourself slowly dying from overextension of the senses? " As The Dinar Turns

LMAO!!!!I think this would make a great movie sometime in the future. :) Don't tell me the ending though. I want to see it for myself.

wow.... you don't by chance have a lava lamp do you? huh.gif Just askin! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

That much physical currency should be hard to come by. The CBI has been removing and destroying the big notes, and don't want more in circulation, they want less. Who else would have that kind of stash and be willing to sell any of it pre RV?

Could the US debt holdup be a manipulation to force the UST to sell off a trillion or two of IQD to keep the govt afloat an extra week or two? Anyone with that much power needs to be taken out back and shot!

Had to weigh in.

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 1

Whoa...that was deep yo...that was deep... *snaps fingers* :lol:

can it be true that the huge players in this

End Quote

Question... Has there ever been any slight proof that huge/big players ( a few Million Dollars/Euros/Pounds invested, I mean) are into Dinars to begin with?

Maybe they are but... Who knows....

That much physical currency should be hard to come by. The CBI has been removing and destroying the big notes, and don't want more in circulation, they want less. Who else would have that kind of stash and be willing to sell any of it pre RV?

Could the US debt holdup be a manipulation to force the UST to sell off a trillion or two of IQD to keep the govt afloat an extra week or two? Anyone with that much power needs to be taken out back and shot!

Had to weigh in.

Peace and Prosperity

ofg,

As you can see from my membership date I am kind of new to this but trying to catch up as fast as possible. I have read in many places that that there is currently as much as 59 T dinar in circulation around the world at this time. Of course I have also read that this is obviously a large obstacle to a Rv. I am very curious aout this. Do you have a link or some type of information source that states that the CBI is destroying the "big" notes?

This is purely a question from a true "newbie" seeking more information.

WallyWeaver

Another misconception brought to you by the people who's salary depends on you believing the rv's around the corner. This is no validity, just conspiracy.

If that was the case it would not be in cash it would be in the ISX.............

think of the cash side of this investment as the poor mans instrument

When the big boys get going you will see it on the market boards .

Now I don't know enough to know what im looking at but I bet there are plenty of qualified persons on this site too make a call on that.

I do know the #1 trade on the ISX is the banking system

and if the currency goes up everything else goes up

• Upvote 1

Had to weigh in.

Peace and Prosperity

In this day and time it could be anything