Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker

stonecold555

not sure if its true but I was told a bunch of "whales" bought him out or near out so he shut down the site un till he secured more dinar.

That was from seeker + Okie. Probably just a "Fishing" Story. :D

• Upvote 2

"Anxiety and exhileration sails the sea's tonight. The revaluation pokes it's beautiful head out of the curtain, but stubbornly refrain from entering the stage completely. Onlookers are waiting with open arms and ready for applause, a standing ovation would occur for the ever, sought after, revaluation, if only she would appear. The day is here, or is it?" As The Dinar Turns

• Upvote 1

"Anxiety and exhileration sails the sea's tonight. The revaluation pokes it's beautiful head out of the curtain, but stubbornly refrain from entering the stage completely. Onlookers are waiting with open arms and ready for applause, a standing ovation would occur for the ever, sought after, revaluation, if only she would appear. The day is here, or is it?" As The Dinar Turns

Beautifully put!

I read recently, somewhere, oh how I wish the alzheimers had waited just a little longer to kick in ... that Dinar Banker was being "notified" or some such because the use of the word "Banker" was misleading and fraudulent. I don't remember all of it but I am quite surprised to find it is back and in operation. The item I read made it sound like it was kerput!

:huh:

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I read recently, somewhere, oh how I wish the alzheimers had waited just a little longer to kick in ... that Dinar Banker was being "notified" or some such because the use of the word "Banker" was misleading and fraudulent. I don't remember all of it but I am quite surprised to find it is back and in operation. The item I read made it sound like it was kerput!

smee2

I seem to remember something about that too, smee. But I'm battling CRS, too.

smee2

Were you thinking of USDinarBank? David http://iqd.me/l/11? http://www.corp.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2011/USDinarBank_dr.pdf

I don't think they are the same.... Two different dinar entities.