Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki in D.C. Tonight! Getting O's blessing on Chapter 7

Plumbob

I just ran across this and found it very interesting that with the timing of things that Maliki would be in D.C. looking for O's word on Chapter 7 when the rumor is U.S. budget is supposed to be agreed upon tomorrow!

Maliki gets pledge from Obama to help remove Iraq from Chapter VII

Link: http://alahwar-tv.com/pages/news.php?nid=2980

just use your translator and read away. Makes you go HMMMMMMMM!

• Upvote 3

So far this has been posted 3 times at least. Please check the other postings before starting a new topic.

It is also interesting that there is another news article that states Maliki is in Iraq in meetings. Pretty good trick to be in two places on the same day.

My link

Tloihat with the possibility of declaring the Middle Euphrates region-Al-Maliki emphasizes the need to activate the role of the provincial private sector involvement in investment

7/27/2011 9:02:28 PM

Iraq Constitution

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki met with Governors and heads of District Councils to discuss mechanisms for establishing the investment projects being deferred premiums to pay their dues.A Cabinet Minister Al-Maliki reiterated: there are new prospects for payment term has been discussed with a number of global companies, particularly Korean and Chinese, to overcome the difficulties which prevent the implementation of strategic projects and local districts.For his part, said Deputy Prime Minister Saleh Al-mutlaq, who attended the meeting: that everyone working in team spirit, through increased cooperation between the District Councils and ministries concerned, with a view to reaching agreements to develop projects that provide employment opportunities for young people and the Iraqi economy towards greater strength and durability.The Governor of Hilla Mohammed Al-Masudi revealed the existence of several openings in Babil Governorate Council revolves to advertise ((Babel, Karbala and Wasit)) as a separate territory with its resolutions and his authority as Kurdistan. Al-Masudi said: as a result of being suppressed in the powers of Government, local governments began in the provinces mentioned study and discuss how to advertise a new territory similar to Kurdistan. and we serve our publics in the provinces, which are often put us in the critical angles were obliged to take a bold decision to grant companies the right investment without reference to the Central Government. Glenb another Baghdad Governorate Council announced Wednesday that more provinces hit in terms of financial allocations and statutory powers, but was not invited to form a ladarkh capital territory that an inappropriate time, stating that all peers in provincial constitutional right to wait until the availability of suitable land

Well if it was already posted I went and looked through the topic lists and did not see it. I saw other articles about Maliki but not this one. Who is to say your right with your article and I'm wrong. I agree you can't be in two places at the same time but I also have a dated link to back up my thread as well.

Well if it is false I got excited for nothing. Oh well Go RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

So far this has been posted 3 times at least. Please check the other postings before starting a new topic.

It is also interesting that there is another news article that states Maliki is in Iraq in meetings. Pretty good trick to be in two places on the same day.

Sodamn Insane use to have doubles to be in more places than one and to avoid assassination. Maybe Maliki has taken up this practice. :)

Will the real Maliki please RV.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 1

Well if it was already posted I went and looked through the topic lists and did not see it. I saw other articles about Maliki but not this one. Who is to say your right with your article and I'm wrong. I agree you can't be in two places at the same time but I also have a dated link to back up my thread as well.

Well if it is false I got excited for nothing. Oh well Go RV!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about it. Texas Granny takes her new position very seriously, and apparently, according to other hall monitor activities and comments, needs to take up baking to fill time.

If TG had been watching the Iraq news for very long, TG would realize that events can happen in Iraq and be reported on two days, two weeks, or two months after the actual event. US news reports Maliki meeting with Ban Ki Moon and Obama today here in the States. Who are you going to believe?

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

Maliki...also met with Moon from the UN ...so it sounds like he is or was on this side of the pond...the Question is this if they can lift them self's out of Chapter Vll by seating GOI why then is he asking Obama to assist with Chapter Vll...or is he asking can I pull this Damm trigger...

Markets on DRUDGE

Obama to Banks: We're Not Defaulting

;) Do tell. Why not?

By Charlie Gasparino

Published July 25, 2011

| FOXBusiness

While officials from the Obama Administration raised their rhetoric over the weekend about the possibility of a debt default if the debt ceiling isn't raised, they privately have been telling top executives at major U.S. banks that such an event won’t happen, FOX Business has learned. :unsure:

In a series of phone calls, administration officials have told bankers that the administration will not allow a default to happen even if the debt cap isn't raised by the August 2 date Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner says the government will run out of money to pay all its bills, including obligations to bond holders. Geithner made the rounds on the Sunday talk shows saying a default is imminent if the debt ceiling isn't raised, and President Obama issued a similar warning during a Friday press conference after budget negotiations with House Republicans broke down.

While the negotiations to craft a budget remain at an impasse, Republicans and Democrats on Monday began crafting their own plans to cut spending that could lead to an agreement to raise the debt ceiling. It's unclear if a broad agreement can be reached any time soon, but even if a deal is struck, a complicating issue for lawmakers and the administration is the possibility of a downgrade to the US debt rating, which would cut the triple-A rating on the nation's debt to a lower level.

Major ratings firms -- namely Standard & Poor's and Moody's -- have said even if the country raises the debt ceiling and doesn't default, there's a strong likelihood that the triple-A bond rating will be cut to double-A unless a budget can be crafted that results in $4 trillion in savings, the result of the massive debt load the country has accumulated in recent years. The nation's outstanding debt is more than $14 trillion.

A senior banking official told FOX Business that administration officials have provided guidance to them that even though a default is off the table, a downgrade "is a real possibility for no other reason than S&P and Moody's have to cover (themselves) since they've been speaking out on the debt cap so much."

This guidance is a big reason why Wall Street has largely dismissed the possibility of default, and though the markets have been jittery amid the talk of default, they haven't imploded as would be the case, many economists fear, if the nation missed a payment on its debt.

The banking official said the administration understands that if there were to be a default, it would likely spark another financial crisis.

"They also know they can pay the debt with cash on hand," this official told FOX Business. The Treasury collects around $2 trillion in tax revenues, and is scheduled to pay out $200 billion in interest to bond holders. In order to meet its obligations to contractors, social security recipients and others, the administration would have to raise another $1 trillion either through cuts, higher tax revenues, the issuance of debt or a combination of all three.

Congressional Republicans believe that the Administration is raising the possibility of a default as a way to ramp up pressure on Republicans to agree to a budget deal that includes tax increases, which they oppose.

A Treasury spokesman said that "when we exhaust our borrowing authority, as we will on August 2nd, there is no way to guarantee that we will be able to pay all of our bills. Any suggestion to the contrary is simply false."

Even without a default, banks expect some market turbulence if the triple-A sovereign-debt rating is cut, sources tell FOX Business. While bank officials do not believe there will be a “catastrophic” effect to a downgrade, that’s not to say there won’t be negative ripple effects, notably to bond deals and derivatives priced off triple-A-rated Treasurys.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2011/07/25/obama-to-banks-were-not-defaulting/#ixzz1TMxXJWCZ

These budget talks are the most important discussions right now. Why would you meet with M?

Don't worry about it. Texas Granny takes her new position very seriously, and apparently, according to other hall monitor activities and comments, needs to take up baking to fill time.

If TG had been watching the Iraq news for very long, TG would realize that events can happen in Iraq and be reported on two days, two weeks, or two months after the actual event. US news reports Maliki meeting with Ban Ki Moon and Obama today here in the States. Who are you going to believe?

Owned.

/agreed

My mom was telling me about her friend who knows some of the royalty in Iraq that she went to UCLA with(sounds like a familiar guru beginning) and I really didn't believe what she was telling me because it was too many degrees of separation. Even more so, I didn't want to put it in rumors because again it was my mom said her friend said B>S> that we have become calloused to. That friend was talking about Maliki already in the U.S. on Monday and not today..

I wasn't believing it because I didn't see any articles at all(Iraq news sites) stating as such.

BUT NOW THIS! How can a man be at all these places in one time? UNLESS they, the media, are told to wait on articles to be released! So maybe, a big maybe, part of the plan was to wait it out. AND this happened, plus the meeting with Ban Ki Moon for UN chapter 7 release, and the signing in of proxy minister.

JUST COME ON RV!! Enough of this stretched out DRAMA!