Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

Gasketman, I'd have agreed with you until I opened my email this morning. I never closed my account with that other freakin' site when I came to DV. This morning, I got an email that started out, (and this is a copy and paste but slightly edited version):

"We thank Din@r D@addy for allowing us to provide this ONE-TIME email notification to all of you to make this very exciting announcement, the same we made on Tid bits R@dio tonight with him..."

and it goes on to be an advertisement for TresuryVaut (purposely misspelled by me) where they let us know their new name; they were formerly "the CV." It's kind of all falling into place.

Now all that being said, I thought Roger had a different last name, but what do I know...

I'll post a copy of that whole freakin' email here if one of the mods tells me it's O.K.

10-24, 10-8, 10-19.

I received this same email

Yikes!!! The plot thickens...

You aren't kidding!

new and confused....

I join you, mzRebecca.

I have read so many Dinar-related forums over the last year without a clue as to who's who. Are there any veterans out there that could point me to a Who's-Who list of the various Gurus on the various sites? It is appearing to me that this one may be one of the only "safe" ones to frequent. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Coolbeans, NYer, and Sambob... as well as anyone else.

I am seriously sick to my stomach as well as appalled by what I have read. Take a look at this site and read down the list on the first page. I just don't understand how people can live with themselves knowing the pimping and pumping of the past and present.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frankly-Speaking/120459721361013

What the hell does "fully-orbed" mean?

Fully screwed? Dude, these guys must have a major following going, that's all I can say. People only say stupid things for two reasons. 1. they like to hear themselves say stupid things. 2. Everyone eats the stuff and no one tells them to sit down and shut up, that they're spouting stupid things.

I think we're screwed. And I'm beginning to think the RV was all made up. I'm glad I haven't been a Dinar owner for five or six years, though.

So I am confused here. Both Currency Vault and BHG are Dinar currency dealers? Further... both alleged owner operators of these brokerages are friends of Ali based on past conference calls and chat logs aren't they? Does this seem odd to anyone else? The post someone made said Ali was not in attendance as if he was supposed to be but canceled. This could be construed as major violations in anti-trust laws from what I have read. Especially knowing the past RV luring from affiliated businesses "tying" into these circles.

Perhaps someone has considered looking into the Secretary of States office in whatever state where the Articles of Incorporation for these dealers are filed? I would be curious to see if Ali's name was among those listed in the ownership groups. Lets face it... That doesn't seem to be the easiest business to jump into to me. Someone that knows the in's and out's purchasing currency from the CBI, shipping, trade laws, etc would be a helpful partner. Does the word MONOPOLY come to mind? This is just pure questioned speculation and not an accusation by any means. Just the mere networking and communication between all of these cats draws suspicion to themselves. Read some of these below and see if it makes you go hmmmm? :huh:

http://www.weblocato...tx/law/b07.html

Basic Federal Antitrust Scheme

Several federal laws govern most of the field of antitrust law in the United States.

The Sherman Act

The Sherman Anti-Trust Act is the basic federal antitrust statute. It prohibits businesses in interstate commerce from contracting, combining, or conspiring to restrain trade, or attempting to monopolize the market in a particular area of business. Violations of this Act include making contracts that unreasonably restrain trade, price fixing, group boycotts, allocating markets, and attempting to form and maintain a monopoly in an industry to injure competition. Persons found in violation of certain aspects of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act may be fined or jailed. In practice, however, these violations generally are handled by civil, rather than criminal, lawsuits. The Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice (DOJ) enforces the Sherman Act.

The Clayton Act

The other major federal antitrust law is the Clayton Act. This law specifically prohibits leases, sales, contracts for sale, or other conditions, agreements, or understandings that have the effect of substantially lessening competition or creating a monopoly in a line of commerce. Price fixing, price discrimination, tying, and exclusive dealing are covered by the Act.

Congress enacted an amendment to the Clayton Act specifically to strengthen prohibitions on price discrimination. This amendment, known as the Robinson-Patman Act, makes discrimination in price, services, or facilities unlawful for both sellers and buyers if it has a tendency to create a monopoly, to restrain competition, or to violate trade regulations. The Act seeks to assure that businesses are treated even-handedly by the suppliers of their products. It requires that buyers be given an equal opportunity to participate in certain types of seller programs relating to the resale, such as advertising and promotional programs, and that such benefits be disbursed to buyers on equal terms in proportion to their participation.

The Clayton Act also is enforced by the DOJ. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has co-jurisdiction with the DOJ to enforce this Act, although the DOJ has exclusive jurisdiction to enforce its criminal aspects. Also, each individual state is considered a "person" under the Act who can bring an antitrust action as an injured party or seek injunctive relief.

The Federal Trade Commission Act

Deceptive statements or acts violate the Federal Trade Commission Act if they constitute unfair competition affecting commerce. To constitute a violation, there must be a material practice, representation, or omission likely to mislead reasonable consumers. People and businesses are proscribed from making false statements about their own products or the products of competitors, if the advertisements or statements have the effect of deceiving or tending to deceive consumers regarding a purchasing decision. The primary goal of this statute is to protect the public from anti-competition. There is no private right of action; the FTC represents the public in lawsuits to enforce this Act.

Bert

you know im not trying to sell you anything or aline you in any way im just the opposite . I keep telling all of ya'll .Do this on your own .Stay away from people that want to invest your money for your. If the economy Right now don't prove that point then there is no help for you.

It is your job to find people to invest your money with them!

Talk to 10 of the most influencail people in your arear and ask them who they would invest with. If a name comes up 2 or more times then interview that person to see if you want to use them.

You should become fiancially literate. Read books like "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and some of the books listed in the back. :):)

So I am confused here. Both Currency Vault and BHG are Dinar currency dealers? Further... both alleged owner operators of these brokerages are friends of Ali based on past conference calls and chat logs aren't they? Does this seem odd to anyone else? The post someone made said Ali was not in attendance as if he was supposed to be but canceled. This could be construed as major violations in anti-trust laws from what I have read. Especially knowing the past RV luring from affiliated businesses "tying" into these circles.

Perhaps someone has considered looking into the Secretary of States office in whatever state where the Articles of Incorporation for these dealers are filed? I would be curious to see if Ali's name was among those listed in the ownership groups. Lets face it... That doesn't seem to be the easiest business to jump into to me. Someone that knows the in's and out's purchasing currency from the CBI, shipping, trade laws, etc would be a helpful partner. Does the word MONOPOLY come to mind? This is just pure questioned speculation and not an accusation by any means. Just the mere networking and communication between all of these cats draws suspicion to themselves. Read some of these below and see if it makes you go hmmmm? :huh:

http://www.weblocato...tx/law/b07.html

[/i]

Sounds like Ali was catching heat from the feds and skipped town,,,,,BUT Before he left town it looks like he sold his business plan to some crooks over at BHG Group and then left for the Middle east. Sounds fishy but these guys in multilevel marketing will do ANYTHING to get members or create a following!!!!! Frank the hypicrit. From all his post makes you think he is in the islands with his "Aloha my christian brothers". I know the dude was a con hiding behind the lord. Karma baby classic case of Karma

• Upvote 2

HOW VERY VERY SAD AND PATHETIC THAT PEOPLE OR ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH SUCH SICKING HURTFUL TERRIBLE THINGS TO INNOCENT PEOPLE AND USE GOD IN HIS SPEECH JUST MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT

WHEN I THINK OF ALL THE TIME I SPENT RESEARCHING AND SENDING THINGS I FOUND TO PEOPLE AND THIS IS WHAT I WASTED ALL MY TIME FOR INSTEAD OF SPENDING THE TIME WITH MY FAMILY JUST PITIFUL SICK SELFISH DISGUSTING HUMAN BEINGS JUST MY

THOUGHTS THANK U

PPG

• Upvote 4

Gasketman, I'd have agreed with you until I opened my email this morning. I never closed my account with that other freakin' site when I came to DV. This morning, I got an email that started out, (and this is a copy and paste but slightly edited version):

"We thank Din@r D@addy for allowing us to provide this ONE-TIME email notification to all of you to make this very exciting announcement, the same we made on Tid bits R@dio tonight with him..."

and it goes on to be an advertisement for TresuryVaut (purposely misspelled by me) where they let us know their new name; they were formerly "the CV." It's kind of all falling into place.

Now all that being said, I thought Roger had a different last name, but what do I know...

I'll post a copy of that whole freakin' email here if one of the mods tells me it's O.K.

10-24, 10-8, 10-19.

Interestingly enough, if you do a search on public corporate records you will find the corporate records for Tidbits, LLC. listed in Anchorage Alaska with a Roger and Angela Dorman listed as principal agents. Their home address is listed in Utah which is the same state that The Currency Vault, LLC. is registered. The principal name listed on The currency Vault business is an Allan Dale Plagmann......now Angela Dorman has a maiden name of Plagmann. If you look on Facebook for an Allan Plagmann you can pull up a page for an Allan Plagmann who is about 26 years old and he lists himself as Senior Fulfillment Officer for Currency Vault. On his page he also lists his father as Allan Plagmann and mother of Vicky. So, this leads me to believe that Angela would be the daughter/daughter in law for Roger Dorman of D****D***** and means that there is a family tie between Currency Vault and Roger....not good!

Another piece of information....Brad Heubner is not listed at all on the Corporate Records for another site or Commercial Energy Products. The names listed on Commercial Energy Products Inc. are Ari Seigel Seaman, Ryan Wamsher and Tomas Stephan Weber. On the corporate records for another site Holdings LLC. the agent listed is Catherine L. Evans. This LLC was started on June of 2010. Also, another site LLC. had a name change in September of 2010 to Brad Corp Ohio II, LLC. The agents listed on that business are Catherine L. Evans and Peggy M. Barker. So it looks like Brad is the face to another site and Commercial Energy Products but is being funded by either family or outside people. Either way, there are many more people involved on the inside than meets the eye and they all seem to be connected to each other's business in one way or another. There is more digging and info out there, so don't forget to do your due diligence and at this point trust no one with your money or Dinar...!

• Upvote 5

Coolbeans, NYer, and Sambob... as well as anyone else.

I am seriously sick to my stomach as well as appalled by what I have read. Take a look at this site and read down the list on the first page. I just don't understand how people can live with themselves knowing the pimping and pumping of the past and present.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frankly-Speaking/120459721361013

Hi drox :)

This is beyond sickening. I am not surprised, as I have always thought

personally that frank was no better than the other liars and frauds, with

the saddest part being using Gods name to deceive so many followers

who hung on his every word!

Thank you my friend for the link...as sad as it is, but it is TIME for these

folks to get booted. Just think...how many times, time after time that Franks

garbage and lies have been spread here over and over that have influenced

SO many folks here and all over dinarland.

I will say again...the most damaging section on this board is RUMORS and

that seems to never change because it is the only thing that people seem to care

about is reading lies and then defending these very frauds that have lied to them

for years because it is ONLY rumors that have given so many 'hope' when in reality

it has cost so many dearly. yes, I am nauseous from all of this insanity. When does it

end? My guess is REAL soon.

Amazing, but I bet soon it will all be forgotten and we will see even more Frank and

other liars posts and chats being spread, all to the damage to those who believe a

single word of any of it. Shameful and very sad.

I guess all of this "negative" TRUTH is a hard pill to swallow for so many who trusted

these criminals and bad mouthed ANYONE who saw through the lies. It is about time

for the facts to come out and for heads to roll. NOW WHO IS TRULY THE NEGATIVE

ELEMENT ON THESE BOARDS??? Those who attempt to deal with facts instead of

fiction, OR those who are known liars and thieves? Where is the "positive" spin now?

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here's more:

I checked for Sundae Page at intelius and came up with Sunde Page.

I googled that spelling and found her facebook page under Sunde Plagman Page and currency vault is her facebook friend.

The currency vault facebook page lists CEO/owner as Angela Plagman Dorman.

Once again, those names don't mean anything to me.

I did listen to a conference call earlier today that said currency vault's name is changing to treasury vault since they will now also be marketing other investments.

Not sure who the owners of treasury vault are. I will have to listen again to that conference call.

I am not sure why a previous poster coolbeans is challenging us to find out who owns currency vault.

Good job party time. That's good old boy Tony, the bs king of the world second only to Oakie.

I laughed when i saw that video months ago.

Mr. Smooth.

I couldnt figure it either where he was going or what he is implying about the currency vault or what ever their calling themselves now to protect the guilty! sooner or later the roaches will come out for food

IRS does not just raid places because they want to do an audit. They will serve you with notice to come in and bring your books if they want to conduct an audit. Whichever business or buisnesses they raided has more to do with it than just some audit.

You are correct. This is the IRS criminal division. They are not arriving on the property without notice to do an audit. The FBI and the IRS sometimes work in tandem on criminal investigations. Believe me, where there is smoke there is usually fire. Time will tell...

Read more:

???? There are two sides to the IRS - Civil and Criminal. Civil side does audits and serves notices...Criminal side goes to USattys office - gets "probably cause" warrant which the accused never gets to see - they stage a "raid" planned in advance typically for early morning hours with the sheriff (who must authorize and let them bust down the door), local and state police and the FBI - usually like 30 people in SWAT attire just show up. If you arent there they bust in and take whatever they want. Hmmm I thought this was America. Guess I must be in Wonderland!

THere is no innocent until proven guilty - it is very much the opposite

Oh and typically to get that warrant it is a Title 18 violation - monely laundering, embezzlement, something under that statute. SO not only do they raid the location but they also sieze all bank accounts - it is all under the AntiMoneyLaundering statute that was enacted in the 80s to get "drug dealers" so even if it had nothing to do with it - this is the statute that is used to raid and pillage :-)

I heard recently of someone else getting "raided" and they even took their dinar (which I found interesting as it isnt US currency). I will say a prayer for them as what happened there must truly be a nightmare.

could be its contraband because of illeagal activity related to the dinar

I just want to say that i appreciate Adam and dinar vets for allowing us to expose these despicable people and their websites.

In the end dv will be the site that is left standing.

Hopefully there are enough events happening in Iraq that will bring this emotional ride to an end either with a rd, an ri or an rv.

Have to say i love working with some of my fellow dv private eyes here all working to expose these people for what they are. There have been over 16,000 hits on this post and i can only hope some of them are the kool aid drinking believers from those "other sites" in question.

Keep up the good work everyone.

• Upvote 5

A little birdie told me Frank and a couple of other guys need to be looking over their shoulder as there are a few ex-military guys who are waiting for the right time to *cough* speak to these guys.

Edited by webup
  • Upvote 1

Interestingly enough, if you do a search on public corporate records you will find the corporate records for Tidbits, LLC. listed in Anchorage Alaska with a Roger and Angela Dorman listed as principal agents. Their home address is listed in Utah which is the same state that The Currency Vault, LLC. is registered. The principal name listed on The currency Vault business is an Allan Dale Plagmann......now Angela Dorman has a maiden name of Plagmann. If you look on Facebook for an Allan Plagmann you can pull up a page for an Allan Plagmann who is about 26 years old and he lists himself as Senior Fulfillment Officer for Currency Vault. On his page he also lists his father as Allan Plagmann and mother of Vicky. So, this leads me to believe that Angela would be the daughter/daughter in law for Roger Dorman of D****D***** and means that there is a family tie between Currency Vault and Roger....not good!

Another piece of information....Brad Heubner is not listed at all on the Corporate Records for another site or Commercial Energy Products. The names listed on Commercial Energy Products Inc. are Ari Seigel Seaman, Ryan Wamsher and Tomas Stephan Weber. On the corporate records for another site Holdings LLC. the agent listed is Catherine L. Evans. This LLC was started on June of 2010. Also, another site LLC. had a name change in September of 2010 to Brad Corp Ohio II, LLC. The agents listed on that business are Catherine L. Evans and Peggy M. Barker. So it looks like Brad is the face to another site and Commercial Energy Products but is being funded by either family or outside people. Either way, there are many more people involved on the inside than meets the eye and they all seem to be connected to each other's business in one way or another. There is more digging and info out there, so don't forget to do your due diligence and at this point trust no one with your money or Dinar...!

Wow! Awesome work and much appreciated.

Looks like the web has more than one spider in it....

I truly feel for all the trusting flies....

• Upvote 1

chicosan: cya breitling – thanks!

End Quote

Chicosan is a notorius Pumper himself who used ( don't know about now as I don't frequent those Forums anymore and that's been going on for some time now) to be very active in "HYIP's" ( Hight Yield Investment Programs...scams)

• Upvote 2

If it is an LLC then you will not know who the actual members are of the LLC as that information is private. It will only reveal the name of the registered agent which can be anyone the creator of the LLC chooses. Unlike a corporation that usually reveals corporate officers such as the President, etc., the LLC is much more private and provides much more shields from personal liability than corporations do. The members can be anyone and none of it is disclosed in public records.

:) A while ago i stated that there was something going on and i didnt believe what was going as in Ali and the family thing-i thot something amissand crooked--. Ali had posted or somone posted why he was gone. It was said that ALI had trouble in the form of people bothering his family. If you remember it was said that is why he left and someone else had disappered also. It ddnt sit well with me and i wrote about it. I believe there are more out there that will disappear as time goes on. The truth about DINAR will come out. We will either find out if we are onto the DINAR or it is a scam. I prefer it not be so. But in the event it does i,tll make great wallpaper. :lol: However if it is a real deal then we win. I find it difficult to think it is not an investment - in other words i hope it is good. The reason i think we will be alright is that when and if the US takes posession of the Dinar to pay the bills will be the day it happens for us.Now if the US gets the money from the DINAR and we dont then there is going to be trouble. I think if we take off the blinders and start to really take a look at this maybe we are ok. That is what i see so far. The world can drop around us but as long as the US has their BIG MITS invovled in this WE have a chance of winning. I really cant see the ROTHCHILDS saying no to this i really cant. Yes ROTHCHILDS -they are the ones who control the banking along with Rockefellers and the lot. So we are still in the game. --I think if we stay between the ditches we will make it home--- (just an analogy folks)---Blessings to all----Vern :twothumbs:

Well my question, is the dinar that people has bought from these con-men still good or does anyone think that the U.S. Treasury can confiscate our dinar as contraband due to their alleged activities.I have not particapated in any of their hedge fund,foreign bank accounts or any type investment deals ect. The only ones I have had any deals with is Ali & currrency vault. I really dont understand why everybody is upset. I was in it a month listening to to all that guru stuff, when I knew they were full of $h-t. I didnt by dinar based on anything these con-men had to say. I bought because I understand the commodities that Iraq has oil,gas, gold,ect. Their money has to be worth something at some point, it might not be this year or the next. I dont care. I just dont want U.S. Treasury to be able to steal my money. Its like going to Mexico and buying cuban cigars, you by a case of them and smoke all you want, but if you try to bring them into Texas, then some &sshole in the border patrol will be smoking them. I sure dont want the U.S. Treasury with my dinar buying food stamps or sending it in foreign aid back over to all those muslim bastards. nuff said! I know there are some smart people in this investment that can help figure this out. I dont think Adam is cut out of the same mold as those other guys thats the reason I joined up with him. JMO. Nuff said!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It would appear that not all share your same view.

Found elsewhere:

"Thank you all for your kind attention. I knew coming in that how the another site (the dinar dealer) was operating was illegal, my question was more about what statute(s) are they in violation of. Is there any case law that can be cited?

Rereading what I posted above I should have been more clear on one point, there are two different groups at play here. One is the dinar dealer with the website and the weekly conference calls and the other is a low rent con artist who pretends to be a financial expert on those calls and claims to be setting up the "post RV" hedge fund. Last week I sent the dinar dealer the following e-mail: (Gratuitous website plug)

Greetings Mr. Huebner,

On this weeks another site call you delivered a challenge to the individuals who were calling Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic.'s integrity into question and I'm taking you up on it. Before I explain let me make one thing perfectly clear, unlike most of Rudy's critics I am not involved in the dinar scene. I do not buy them, sell them or market any dinar related services. It may seem like a strange hoby, but I'm a connoisseur of con artists and am sure Rudy is just that.

I don't recall just now what I was looking into when I first encountered Rudy but within moments of hearing him speak I knew he was a player. As I kept the interview playing in one browser window I was digging into his story in another. Needless to say his story doesn't hold together and let me show you why.

First of all his most important claim, that he was a VP at JP Morgan Chase in charge of a 500 million dollar portfolio is provably false and for more than one reason. First of all if he was working as a principle in a brokerage he would need to be licensed to do so, this is a point I'll return to but for the moment let me give you links to a couple websites. The first is FINRA BrokerCheck and the second is the SEC's Investment Adviser Search page. If anyone by the name Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. was licensed to sell securities in any of the 50 states and within the last decade, it would show up in those databases. But it doesn't.

Also, several time when relating the JPM story Rudy makes mention that he left that position in 2005 for health reasons, he needed a liver transplant. This part of the story is absolutely true, he was living in Temecula California and later moved to Florida because the availability of donor organs was much greater than in California. I've never met Rudy or Maribel but I believe you have, can you tell me if the photo accompanying this 2005 newspaper story is indeed them? I'm quite positive it is.

I find it interesting that the story is not about a wealthy man with the sort of health insurance a VP at a major investment firm is sure to have, it's a rather touching story about a community coming together to help out an unemployed father of four. Before and after his transplant Rudy was a sub prime mortgage broker and if the housing market didn't tank he'd still be selling no doc loans.

Is that Rudy's only lie? Hardly. He postures himself as some sort of successful investment adviser, on one of your calls Mr. Emmenecker asked Rudy a transparently planned question about his financial situation. Rudy replied that he didn't need the dinar to RV that he and his family were already "quite blessed" in that regard. As to him being any sort of investment adviser you already searched for his name in the federal databases, just to touch all bases look to see if Rudy has any sort of license to sell securities or even to charge for investment advice in the State of Florida. He isn't, is he?

OK, so he isn't a broker or investment adviser is there any reason to suspect he isn't as wealthy as he claims? Of course there is. Go to the Duval County Clerk of courts website, Perhaps data mining isn't you strong suit, I have a lot of practice with it so let me just give you a few of the better links. Here is his IRS tax lien, he and his wife still owe better than 22 grand for the 2007 tax year. He has a sorta on again off again battle with foreclosure and I believe Florida is one of those states where a judge needs to sign an order before the bank can repossess a vehicle and the 6th of this month a judge did just that to Rudy. Hey, the good thing is we finally have proof of a relationship between Rudy and JP Morgan Chase, they were the bank holding the loan Rudy defaulted on.

Let me recap, Rudy never worked for JPM, he's never been licensed to sell investments of any kind and prior to finding someone to help sell his imaginary hedge fund he was close to dirt broke. Mr.Huebner let me tell you something about con artists, they make you feel good about yourself. They have that personal touch that honest sales persons would kill for, the whole Dale Carnegie deal down flat. They push the right buttons to make you feel smart and for you to feel so special that you never stop to ask important questions at the right time. Today, your professional reputation is tied tightly to one Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. and you don't know him nearly as well as you should.

I help run a web forum, RealScam.com. I started a discussion about you and Rudy a while ago, in case you've never seen it you can find it here. Rudy isn't the only one I've done some digging on but honestly, I can't get a solid read on you. I'm tempted to think you might be something like a victim here. Rudy leaves a trail of slime that easy for someone like me to spot, you don't seem to. So in responding to the challenge you issued on your recent call for proof of claims against Rudy, I feel I've done that. So I'm issuing a challenge of my own. Respond to this letter publicly. I will post it in it's entirety in the discussion thread linked above and hope that you will either tell me how what I've said is incorrect or after verifying this information for yourself, what you and the another site will do about it.

And thank you sir for your time in reading this.

I did get a reply and though it's too soon to say for sure I believe I made some impact. He requested that I not disclose his reply and for a short period of time I'm honoring that request. I could very easily be wrong but I don't think he knew about Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic.'s background and I think he might be intending to do the right thing here.

Basic web searches to turn up the links I did on Rudy are within my skill set and let's face it, it isn't all that hard to pick a low rent con artist's cover story apart. But finding links to relevant statutes and applicable court decisions is not my strong suit. I have recommended that the dinar dealer consult an attorney who's practice includes securities law and if he does I'm sure he'll be informed that how he's running his buisness isn't legal. But if due diligence was his strong suit he wouldn't be partnered with Rudy in the first place. I'd like to provide him with something more concrete than even a very well formed opinion."

Link: http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=7376

WOW!!! Bring em out bring em out! Time for Pumper Pwonage! :P

Thank you for this amazing call you out post. Seems to remind me of Roddy Piper (They Live) "I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick @ss and I'm all out of bubblegum" type post.

Can be translated into the Dinar world kinda like this " I've come here to drink KoolAid and RV and I'm all out of KoolAid" :lol:

• Upvote 1

chicosan: cya breitling – thanks!

End Quote

Chicosan is a notorius Pumper himself who used ( don't know about now as I don't frequent those Forums anymore and that's been going on for some time now) to be very active in "HYIP's" ( Hight Yield Investment Programs...scams)

Wow! Thanks for that little tid bit Umberto! The more we know about these 'spiders' weaving their web of deceit, the better off we'll ALL be.

Much appreciated!

It surprises me that there is not word from Roger (D***R D***Y) on his site about this. But then after reading all of the material presented and realizing "nothing is as it seems" it doesn't surprise me and they all may be just keeping quiet hoping this will pass. I am disappointed though. Does anybody have integrity with their word anymore. Jimminie! :unsure:<_<

Namaste!

Just saw this posted on another site:

This is a comment someone made on the Toledo Blade concerning the raid... The office that was raided belongs to the another site. They hold weekly internet confrence calls telling listeners what a fantastic investment opportunity the currency of Iraq (the dinar) is. They are reluctant to pin down a specific number but fully expect the dinar to increase in value by at least 1,000%. They also sell dinar on their website. This raid is long over due, the another site has probably taken in over a million dollars and just opened up a subscription website to sell even more dinar and dinar related investments. Even tho they are not sure what business it was..

We should learn more over the next few weeks.

There are others behind the scenes that are contacting their state authorities over these dinar pumpers. They'll be scurrying everywhere trying to hide....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1