Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

This is your practice .

Just like this every day ,on this site

thats how that guy ,investing your money gets it done.

So why cant you do it your-self.

It seems that a lot of you have the knowledge it takes .

I say, (Just do it) dot get lead around by the nose. For 5% of your profit .The gov. already gets 30% of everything .And thats how these scam gurus(wall street brokers)make there money taking a % its funny it always the other persons money that disappears with these guys.

• Upvote 1

Again what does his house being foreclosed on have to do with what we are talking about..? Is that somehow questioning his integrity? I have been following another site site and dont ever recall him being a pumper!

I meant to post Currency vault NOT currency exchange.

:unsure: i have read and thot about this GROUP---- The question is why would they someone from a small town and throw them into the limelight- The other question is --- does the government want people to have money. That has been a question of mine since i have been with Dinar. The way things are going with the debt and the gov - the world markets and what Brzinzski had to say at the G-20 and the conclusion i get is the gooberment dont want people with money. Especally people like us. Because we could be a deterement to the sys----te-m. So why not knock over a person like this and start grabbing whatever they are after . My -my- what would they do with more Dinar.--This is just an idea here -im not saying this is true but that is what i came up with. The whole thing smells and it just doesnt seem right. We will wait and see and we will be watching this because this can show us alot. HEY -----Who the heck needs TV-We have the gooberment to watch and they are so much fun to see in action. -----Someday it will be all over and the LAMB will will be here. CHOOSE who you serve . you will someday if not now- HE is like no other because HE sticks closer that a brother. If this Investment is of GOD as some believe then we will victory on this case i would think but still it will come thru and no-matter how the forces maybe against you this investment will come thru. Pray for these people that GOD will guide them and us for HIS Glory--------- ;) May GOD Bless you all and your house- we are praying for all on the forums here- Keep us in your prayers k? Thanks all-Vern :D Edited by vern
  • Upvote 2

Roger dorman is both dd and involved with currency vault according to what i found posted on the internet at ****************.com under the iraqi dinar.com review. This site reviewed some of the dinar sites and posted ownership info etc. They also post about another site.

Sorry i don't know how to post a link from my ipad.

If this is true and links to prove this claim are posted then that would mean that Din@r D@ddy owns the "Currency Vault" and if that is true then that would mean he has been pumping his own dinar dealer business on his website, forum, chat and radio shows.

All the while telling everyone what honest and upright people the owners of the Currency Vault are when all the time it was his own creation.

IF that is proven to be true right now that is just rumor.

We are still waiting on the links.

Who knows? Maybe one person set it up and one person bank rolled it and maybe one person then stole it from the other and all the while they are all family members???

Until we have the links this is all speculation but speculation is what you get when people have "secret meetings" with groups they proudly call "The Dirty Dozen" telling everyone they are bound by secret deal to not disclose what was planned.

So until we see the facts and links it is just rumor, speculation and digging into public records by those who just want the honest facts.

But if it is discovered that DD is the planner, owner and the person who makes all of the money from those dinar sales and the pumper for his own sales then what will that do to his reputation as a "honest and open guy"?

What about the DD "team"? Scooter, Brietling and Rudy C? How are the involved and do they get a cut of the sales?

As far as I know people who want the honest facts are not the bad people but the people who hide the truth and mislead are the ones to watch out for.

Going for more popcorn.

bbl

• Upvote 4

Ok, I am sorry but I have two chime in and give you my $0.02. on this stuff.

1. These Guru's are getting what they want and don't want.....ATTENTION FROM EVERYBODY (Dinar investors and the IRS, FBI or whoever.)

2. These Guru's are egotistical maniac's to host a "Dinar Summit" and advertise it on the internet and think its not going to gain the wrong attention.

3. You would have to be a flat out MORON to invest your money after an RV with these con artist, especially in an unaccountable hedge fund.

4. When Rudy showed up on the seen a little more than a year ago several people blasted him! They brought out the facts that were posted lastnight over a year ago. Those same people that blasted him are now aligning themselves with Rudy.

5. I have always said we need to be focused on an "EVENT LINE" (Chapter 7 lifted, Full Gov't seating, HCL and Kuwait happy) in order for the RV. Now these so called Guru's are trying to distract us and PUMP dinar sales with the Debt ceiling issue.

6. Look for news not these Guru's.

All the best and thank you Adam Montana for a place where people can share their thoughts and opinions.

uncs

Could not have said it better myself! #5 is THE KEY to it all. #6 is the smart move.

Along with how many millions of forecloseres in the US? What is your point in posting this?

Someone in financial distress will have a HUGE incentive to find a means to produce money. Therefore, a MAJOR ulterior motive for stating or doing whatever it takes to produce said money. Knowing about foreclosures, lawsuits, rummage/yard sales, and other clear evidence of financial distress is important. Knowing about any nefarious history or activity is also important.

As seen, a number of dinar 'gurus' are in financial distress. They have a large 'following'. That 'following' needs to understand that the rumors/intel/speculation coming from such a person might be heavily biased so as to create an income source: referral fee from dinar sales, forum membership fees, post RV pre-paid reservations, and possibly other examples I'm not aware of.

Once we (you, me, and anyone else who is invested in this dinar venture) are fully aware of any potential or existing (and hidden) motive for hosting and/or participating in forums or conference calls, it becomes easier to discern the truth, fact or fiction of what information is received. Anyone truly INVESTED and not just riding the lottery ticket train, will most certainly want to know. I am grateful for these recent disclosures, as I've been more and more skeptical of the 'rumortel' and 'inteltainment' the dinar world has heard of late.

Follow the news.

Ill go with what your saying--would be nice to hear something on chapter 7 . :) Vern

I would too Vern, but will not be holding my breath on that one. Kuwait is not playing nice, and Iraq is whining and complaining. Kuwait has a lot of clout with the UNSC with regard to maintaining the remaining sanctions under Ch7. We may see this Iraq/Kuwait squabbling go on for a while yet. Ch7 is not out of the woods by any means.

Edited by BlueOrchid919

adam montana is a self righteous, nihilistic idiot, and im suprised he has so many little drones that follow on his every word. you sit here and bash others, but when they have a legitimate rebuttal you ban them lol.....coward. such ******* morons haha.....ban me please.

************** mod edit: request granted ************

• Downvote 10

Someone in financial distress will have a HUGE incentive to find a means to produce money. Therefore, a MAJOR ulterior motive for stating or doing whatever it takes to produce said money. Knowing about foreclosures, lawsuits, rummage/yard sales, and other clear evidence of financial distress is important. Knowing about any nefarious history or activity is also important.

As seen, a number of dinar 'gurus' are in financial distress. They have a large 'following'. That 'following' needs to understand that the rumors/intel/speculation coming from such a person might be heavily biased so as to create an income source: referral fee from dinar sales, forum membership fees, post RV pre-paid reservations, and possibly other examples I'm not aware of.

Once we (you, me, and anyone else who is invested in this dinar venture) is fully aware of any potential or existing (and hidden) motive for hosting and/or participating in forums or conference calls, it becomes easier to discern the truth, fact or fiction of what information is received. Anyone truly INVESTED and not just riding the lottery ticket train, will most certainly want to know. I am grateful for these recent disclosures, as I've been more and more skeptical of the 'rumortel' and 'inteltainment' the dinar world has heard of late.

Follow the news.

GREAT POST!!!

I would too Vern, but will not be holding my breath on that one. Kuwait is not playing nice, and Iraq is whining and complaining. Kuwait has a lot of clout with the UNSC with regard to maintaining the remaining sanctions under Ch7. We may see this Iraq/Kuwait squabbling go on for a while yet. Ch7 is not out of the woods by any means.

It amazes me how so many people who know absolutely Nothing try to make everyone believe they know something. I subscribed to the EG website and am very impressed with the wealth of information it contains regarding virtually every sector of business in the country of Iraq. Extremely informative and professional with no mention of the Dinar. Just unbiased straightforward news without all the negativity seen on the Dinar sites. It is so nice to be able to go to one site and learn All you could possibly imagine about the country who's currency so many of us have invested in. The EG website gives us a look at the investment opportunities that exist in the country of Iraq. This is the next emerging market folks and as such, a great place to invest now and when our Dinar investment comes in. Do yourselves a favor and stop listening to the few negative bashers who want nothing more than to discourage you from what the majority of us believe to be a very wise and lucrative investment. Take a look at the EG site and see for yourselves rather than listen to people who haven't even seen what this site contains. It is a site that was created to give us real, true, up to date information that would take us a lifetime to find on our own. I for one am glad I took the initiative to take a look for myself. I believe it is worth far more than the subscription rate. This type of site cannot be cheap to build and I commend those responsible for bringing such an informative site to the Dinar community. Well done EG!!!

Anyone who is really interested in this investment should do themselves a favor and check out the EG (Emerging Games) web site! Those of you that believe this is just another "pumper" site couldn't be more wrong! This site doesn't even mention the Dinar! Check it out and go RV

Well It's obvious that you have absolutely NO clue what's going on out there!!! The EG (Emerging Gains) web site has no ties whatsoever to the another site or any other site! So, before you go bashing another member perhaps you should do a little homework on your own... before posting your brilliant comments! Forest Gump is a fitting Avatar evidently!

Again it is amazing to see these wild and uninformed comments Drox. emerginggains.com is not under Any federal investigation and has nothing to do with the events which occurred in Toledo yesterday. Simply put you are wrong. Slander is by the way, against the law.

The EG site has no ties to the other site and is not under any investigation. They don't sell or promote the Dinar, they only give factual information about the Country of Iraq and all the positive events taking place there!

My apologies if I misread both of your statements regarding this website and their affiliations. I fully support reputable businesses and sincerely hope they are one. I don't know anything about their site and did not mean to imply they were under investigation. I am curious though... Why did you bring this website into this conversation in the first place if it is not affiliated with the concerns of this discussion? I was under the assumption (based on you guys bringing it up) they were owned by the interlinked parties some how. If that was the case, then it would be reasonable to presume that those parties could be investigated in all of their business venture affiliations by the IRS. If a business is raided they would likely look for all affiliated businesses and connections to see where funds move in and out from wouldn't they? Isn't that how they did it with Enron to expose the money trail? If they have no affiliations "whatsoever" then please accept my apologies and I wish them much success. If they don't have relations to the groups involved in the IRS raid then why be so touchy about it? You guys brought them into the discussion not any of us. This is simply a discussion and not a lynching by any stretch of the imagination. We are piecing together various affiliations that appear interconnected, are we not? We are watching out for each other since considerable monies are in play. One thing we have come to realize is that this Dinar investment has exposed numerous vulnerabilities both financially and emotionally to the uninfomed. On this can we agree?

I just did a quick Google search and saw that Frankly Speaking on Facebook says you get 50% off if you put the word "Frank" in the promo box. Curiously, was he at that Dinar Summit? Did he have connections to these guys? Maybe you guys would know because I don't. Didn't he have previous ties to at least one of Ali's cash-in locations as someone mentioned earlier in this thread? Didn't he have issues with his other group regarding 503c issues also as previously mentioned by someone? I don't think it is unfair to ask these questions? If there is nothing to hide then they should have no problem being forthright in answering them. They have all been certainly forthright in pushing their imminent RV predictions over the years haven't they? Seems strange a reputable and unbiased business would risk the perception issue that would come with attending a Dinar dealer's organized meeting doesn't it? All of these recent affiliation revelations gives one the impression they have interwoven themselves to create a burlap bag that has been directly been placed over Dinar investors heads. The good news is the truth will reveal itself either way. It always does. Anyone else feel nauseous?

• Upvote 9

.I just did a quick Google search and saw that Frankly Speaking on Facebook says you get 50% off if you put the word "Frank" in the promo box. Curiously, was he at that Dinar Summit? Did he have connections to these guys? Maybe you guys would know because I don't. Didn't he have previous ties to at least one of Ali's cash-in locations as someone mentioned earlier in this thread? Didn't he have issues with his other group regarding 503c issues also as previously mentioned by someone? I don't think it is unfair to ask these questions? If there is nothing to hide then they should have no problem being forthright in answering them. They have all been certainly forthright in pushing their imminent RV predictions over the years haven't they? Seems strange a reputable and unbiased business would risk the perception issue that would come with attending a Dinar dealer's organized meeting doesn't it? All of these recent affiliation revelations gives one the impression they have interwoven themselves to create a burlap bag that has been directly been placed over Dinar investors heads. The good news is the truth will reveal itself either way. It always does. Anyone else feel nauseous?

Yes Frank was there and YES Frank is in partnership with the B H G roup and in fact Frank LIVES right in Toledo Ohio where the B H Group is located.

Here is a transcript from Frank's CC last night where he introduced Rudy C a member of the B H G roup and where they introduce a new scam that the members can pay for:

This is a transcript from part of Frank's CC last night Wen. July 27th:

"B H G roup representative Rudy shows up after intel session with Frank & Delta:Rudy is not associated with Brad regarding the new website being put forward and has only arm’s length association with the particular company currently under fire.

URL is http://www.emerginggains.com.

On this site they have contracted with an unbiased Iraqi news organization to make available the most accurate information coming out of Iraq possible in order to prevent some of the extreme roller-coaster ride effects incurred by the mountain of misleading intel coming from various sources.

The website is presented as a subscription site (with a discount available for Frank’s KTFA family) and as a one stop portal (along with Frank’s site & C/C’s) for reliable business/political/breaking-news information from Iraq.

Frank ends with prayer."

• Upvote 3

Drox,

I agree, 100%. Does anyone know who the owner is of this emerging gains site? I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

Thanks, Coolbeans (and everyone else) for taking the time to post this information. It is very much appreciated.

Coolbeans, NYer, and Sambob... as well as anyone else.

I am seriously sick to my stomach as well as appalled by what I have read. Take a look at this site and read down the list on the first page. I just don't understand how people can live with themselves knowing the pimping and pumping of the past and present.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frankly-Speaking/120459721361013

• Upvote 2

Drox,

I agree, 100%. Does anyone know who the owner is of this emerging gains site? I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

Thanks, Coolbeans (and everyone else) for taking the time to post this information. It is very much appreciated.

That site is the one that was rumored to be set up and introduced at the "Dinar Summit" and all of those who were there who thay are calling "The Dirty Dozen" are involved it seems and it was set up by the B H G roup and Frank, Scooter, Brietling, D D and others are involved with that site.

It is rumored they were going to use that site to launch the bogus "Iraq Hedge Fund" scam from.

I was very suprised to see Frank go forward with the public pump the very day the IRS and FBI did the raid on the B H G roup headquarters.

Looks like this Frank is up to his eyeballs in all of this.

It is well to note that this Frank was voted off of the board of the real KTFM missions site for his refusal to follow and abide by IRS rules and laws set for 501c3 orgs.

He was voted off and kicked out by the board and he then pulled all of the members from that ministry over to his own private forum he set up for profit.

All of that was posted by the board members of KTFM missions after they voted to kick Frank off of the board and off of the KTFM forum

fwiw

• Upvote 3

Drox,

Sorry, Coolbeans. Didn't see your recent post before I commented. Wow, so this website is directly affiliated. I guess they think there is more money to be made off unsuspecting folks, their followers. This is really sad. I hope these creeps are exposed for the real people they are. Isn't Frank the one who always ends his shows with a prayer?

I am seriously sick to my stomach as well as appalled by what I have read. Take a look at this site and read down the list on the first page. I just don't understand how people can live with themselves knowing the pimping and pumping of the past and present.

OMG! Unbelievable

* Breitling Chat DDC: another site 7/27/11

July 27th, 2011 06:28 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

Breitling: Hi all

tenmillion: hi Breitling

Breitling: How is everyone

cfast30: curious

JayP: hi breitling!

Breitling: You guys hear about the another site?

tenmillion: everyone is wondering about the another site

Breitling: they got a visit from the Irs this morning

cfast30: i only heard speculation

Breitling: no…. it is true

Breitling: at this point we have no clue why

Breitling: but it is shut down for now

Breitling: and going through an audit

cfast30: ya i saw it was irs related

Breitling: same thing Ali went through

Breitling: so we wait

Breitling: and see

chicosan: another site, or their energy products co?

tenmillion: chico…..it was the commercial energy products business….not the investment business

Breitling: so at this point becaue they were in the same office we dont know which one or if both will be audit

Breitling: has nothing to do with the hedge fund

chicosan: ohhhh same as Ali….?

Breitling: correct chicosan

Breitling: so they just want to look at the numbers

chicosan: any sense of irs motivation?

cfast30: im invested in the dinar … those are two different entities

Breitling: make sure all is up and up reporting

Breitling: well your dinar has nothing to do with the another site and tax issues

Breitling: so your safe

cfast30: right

cfast30: it sounds like a technical glitch

Breitling: so at this point because they were in the same office we dont know which one or if both will be audited

Breitling: Brad has been charged with nothing

Breitling: they want to see the books

cfast30: thats what i would think brietling

chicosan: ahhh… man. Brad has a big headache, and a nasty pr shadow now…

Breitling: lol he does

Breitling: but i am sure he will overcome

kmiller68: and the gurus will have a field day

Breitling: let them

chicosan: those agencies have rough tactics and cast a big shadow.

Breitling: let the liers and people who spin get used by doing evil unto good men

Breitling: spreading rumors and lies

Breitling: let them

kmiller68: i remember how much carp went around about ali when it wasnt true

chicosan: the onus is hard to shed, even or especially when innocent!

Breitling: very true chicosan

Breitling: but going to have to go down that road

Breitling: so lets see

Breitling: i am heading out

Breitling: talk to ya all later

tenmillion: thank you for coming in and explaining!

kmiller68: thanks breit

JayP: cya breitling.. thank you!

Breitling: i hear anything i will pass it on ok!

chicosan: cya breitling – thanks!

libertybell: ty for stopping in to give us the scoop

another site Chat~

LINK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Please tell me he is not wearing a sleeveless shirt, in the pic where he is driving..............

• Upvote 1

Can anyone really find out what happened with Ali from dinar trade and the real reason he shut down?

My gut tells me there is more to that story also...

Looks like Brietling said it was the same thing that happened to Ali.

"Breitling: no…. it is true

Breitling: same thing Ali went through"

So it appears that Brietling is saying that Ali was also raided by the FBI and IRS the same way the G H G roup was???

Not my words but Brietlings!

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

Maybe the FBI and the IRS were playing a little game as they were walking down the hallway... cold, cold...getting warmer, warmer... (as they get close to the BHG front door)... getting hot, hotter.... rolleyes.gif! It's kinda like my parents bedroom...no one really knows what goes on behind that closed door... and most don't wanna know!

Looks like Brietling said it was the same thing that happened to Ali.

"Breitling: no…. it is true

Breitling: same thing Ali went through"

So it appears that Brietling is saying that Ali was also raided by the FBI and IRS the same way the G H G roup was???

Not my words but Brietlings!

Cool, that caught my interest immediately too.

Again what does his house being foreclosed on have to do with what we are talking about..? Is that somehow questioning his integrity? I have been following another site site and dont ever recall him being a pumper!

Gasketman, I'd have agreed with you until I opened my email this morning. I never closed my account with that other freakin' site when I came to DV. This morning, I got an email that started out, (and this is a copy and paste but slightly edited version):

"We thank Din@r D@addy for allowing us to provide this ONE-TIME email notification to all of you to make this very exciting announcement, the same we made on Tid bits R@dio tonight with him..."

and it goes on to be an advertisement for TresuryVaut (purposely misspelled by me) where they let us know their new name; they were formerly "the CV." It's kind of all falling into place.

Now all that being said, I thought Roger had a different last name, but what do I know...

I'll post a copy of that whole freakin' email here if one of the mods tells me it's O.K.

10-24, 10-8, 10-19.