Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

Kuwaiti dinar in '92? Kinda missed the boat on that one eh? :lol:

No I held it to make damn sure that there was no problem .because there was so much stolen they where confiscating it left and right But i guess you would have had to be there

and wouldn't you know it had went thru the roof by that time :D

who owens currency vault? i bought some from them too. now that we are name dropping

Here is a question for all.

Who is the owner of "Currency Vault"?

I think people would be suprised to know.

well do you know. if so im ready yo be surprised!!!

Being a business partner to one of the-B-H-Group leaders in another business unrelated to the Dinar, I can vouch for the stature and character of this man. He is of upright character, and would not even think about doing something that's questionable or shady. Neither would he partner with other men that are out there to scam others, or participate in shady business dealings. Charlie, Brad, and the others of the-B-H-group are good men.

When something of this magnitude happens to a reputable Dinar dealer, like the-B-H-Group, people are going to speculate and talk, causing rumors that nobody can prove. Remember all the rumors that were flying around when Ali from Dinar Trade closed his offices? They were lies! C'mon folks. The bottom line is, there are a few people (and you know who you are) out there for blood, trying to scare you and others about this investment. Like sharks swimming around a wounded predator, they're out there spreading malicious lies about people and groups of people, waiting for their chance to attack. Unfortunately, there are those so insecure about their dinar investment, that will believe anything negative that's said about the dinar and the pending RV. It's amazing they even invested in the first place. They get so frustrated that we haven't seen an RV already, so they think it must be a scam. What a shame.

Be strong and of good courage folks. I'm confident that The-B-H-Group will be vindicated in the end.

Mr. Comstock or whomever you are. Many in attendance at this summit group (that your business partner probably organized) have provided EXTREMELY BIASED information regarding the 'inevitability" of an IQD revaluation to impossible numbers and their posts can be found all over the various forums. If any of them are selling Dinar in anyway or linked to anyone selling Dinar whatsoever... I certainly would extinguish any business relations with them if I were you. A quick reading the tea leaves in the last 6 months, it would appear inevitable that the IRS is just the first step until they hand it off to the next federal office. There are a lot of upset people and I think a lot of those pumpers are going to have a heck of a mess on their hands. Look how you are so boastfully affiliated with them and you used the words "and the pending RV". Are you that naive or are you just that stupid? I also find humor in you saying they are "good men" while knowing they are creating a hedge fund. Bit of an oxy-moran isn't it considering what the hedge fund industry helped do to the world economy? OBTW... How many bad loans did Rudy write with his alleged 3 different sub prime mortgage companies he L.O.'d with. How many lives were shattered by his chosen path? Just curious.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

IRS does not just raid places because they want to do an audit. They will serve you with notice to come in and bring your books if they want to conduct an audit. Whichever business or buisnesses they raided has more to do with it than just some audit.

You are correct. This is the IRS criminal division. They are not arriving on the property without notice to do an audit. The FBI and the IRS sometimes work in tandem on criminal investigations. Believe me, where there is smoke there is usually fire. Time will tell...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its pretty funny that most people are calling the "summit" a top secret event, seeing most people who know brad and live in toledo were invited, no secret there. everyone hung out and watched a baseball game, as his office overlooks mudhen stadium. yes, there was some dinar talk, but more of a friendly get together. you quacks crack me up, idiots. get your **** straight before you go claiming bullshit. once again. idiots.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

No offense to any innocent readers or members - but I banned "Josh Comstock" Simply because he is on the "BH" team.

Anyone who is considering investing in the dinar, the BH Group, or even a water hose with these guy;s name attached had better do some serious Due Dilligence!

Or, heck... LOL!!! Do some simple DD and Google Brad or one of the guys he is associated with.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to find what thousands of others already found!

Yes the BH is for Brad Hubner, Rudy is from florida. Brad and Rudy are instrumental in putting together two Hedge funds involving Iraq futures.

Quietlearner

I will stake my reputation on one thing: Those "hedge funds" are fake.

PERIOD.

If anyone wants to "invest" after hearing that, all i have to say is this: YOU WERE WARNED.

DonI't let greed get the best of you - sign up for VIP here, read the LEGITIMATE info here, and enjoy the REAL benefits of VIP when the RV is announced.

:tiphat:

Real Scam.com

B H G roup Scam

http://www.realscam....s-bh-group-651/

What would Charlie Sheen say about that? LOL!

Dinar is not a scam.......... BUT insider trading is a B!&%h

if somebody tells you something from a bank ,investment firm ,or securities office I would suggest you keep it to your self ............. :ph34r:

O and pay the tax don't try to take it off shore

I'll agree with you on the first sentence, but after that.... Microsoft and Google carry a huge part of their countries offshore! If they do it, and stay legal - so will I!!!!!

:tiphat:

:)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Tonight we had Din@r D@ddy, Brietling and Scooter all pumping the "Currency Vault" and talking about how great the "Dinar Guru Summit" was in Toledo.

So all 3 of these guys said on the air and on the record tonight that they were all in attendance at the B H G roup headquarters last weekend the same B H G roup headquarters that was raided by the FBI and IRS today.

Link to tonight's evidence: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/another site/2011/07/27/treasury-vault-announces-massive-promotion

Now it seems the Currency Vault is changing names to "Treasury Vault"

They said what they do is sell people dinar but instead of sending you the dinar they send out a CD with the scanned images of the dinar on the CD and the real dinar is sent to the admin of the Treasury Vault for safe keeping.

So people buy the dinar and only get sent a CD with the images of the dinar they bought.

They said that was for your own "peace of mind". :blink:

So we have Brietling who always tells people to "accumulate as you wait" (buy dinar) and not only that he pumps the lower denoms.

I find it more than odd that the big selling thing on the Currecy/Treasury Vault is the lower denoms.

Now about the Currency Vault / Treasury Vault, who is the owner?

There are some interesting documents out there that show who started the Currency Vault, who funded the start up of the Currency Vault and in fact legal claims being made by someone saying that the Currency Vault website and business has in fact been stolen from them and that the control and profits of same are being taken under proxy by someone who's name most reading this post would know.

Now as of right now this can only be marked as total hearsay and rumor but documentation of public records and links to those very documents are rumored to be forthcoming.

It is also rumored that those black SUVs seen in Toledo Ohio today may indeed be on the road right now heading to a new destination.

Grab some popcorn, this is about to get interesting.

• Upvote 7

Multilevel Marketing (MLM), or direct sales, is also known as a "pyramid scheme."

Disclaimer: There are some really great MLM companies out there such as Mary Kay, Amway, etc. and not all MLM's are scam companies; however, there are some scams out there.

Tony Renfrow (google him) was an MLM guy also with plenty of "scam" type complaints against him. Tony is the "RV is here evey week" guy from PTR.

Same with Dan (zzzzzzzzz). These characters are now pumping their trusts etc.

I would RUN from these guys.....

• Upvote 2

Coolbeans... thanks for all of your investigative reporting. Haha! Seriously, thank you for staying on top of all this.

My question for you. This is simply a hypothetical for you or anyone. If one was going to push the idea of purchasing lower denominations how would you drive the prices and the demand up substantially to make more bang for your buck? Don't you think someone could create an interesting market by selling them on EBAY and asking ridiculous amounts for the lower denominations and then make a couple of fictitious sales through their "friends" to lend credibility to the higher values? Wouldn't it be equally interesting if someone making suggestions for lower denomination purchases actually had a preferred Dinar dealer they openly recommended?

It's those things that make you go Hmmmmmm?

• Upvote 1

Tony Renfrow (google him) was an MLM guy also with plenty of "scam" type complaints against him. Tony is the "RV is here evey week" guy from PTR.

Hmm !!!!

Having this investment and handling it your-self .Most any thing you do with it is legal . But when you put together a group of people that are not related,To have leverage of some sort NOW you are getting in to some sticky ground.

Im Cretan that Adam can shed light on the license and proper doc's that one should possess to handle a group of peoples money.

:twocents:

My question for you. This is simply a hypothetical for you or anyone. If one was going to push the idea of purchasing lower denominations how would you drive the prices and the demand up substantially to make more bang for your buck? Don't you think someone could create an interesting market by selling them on EBAY and asking ridiculous amounts for the lower denominations and then make a couple of fictitious sales through their "friends" to lend credibility to the higher values? Wouldn't it be equally interesting if someone making suggestions for lower denomination purchases actually had a preferred Dinar dealer they openly recommended?

It's those things that make you go Hmmmmmm?

This is the kind of thing im talking about very sticky ground

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Multilevel Marketing (MLM), or direct sales, is also known as a "pyramid scheme."

Disclaimer: There are some really great MLM companies out there such as Mary Kay, Amway, etc. and not all MLM's are scam companies; however, there are some scams out there.

And Keller Williams Realty, recognized as the 2nd largest real estate company in America, and also an MLM.....

LOL. Yep, that is Tony! I'd recognize that voice anywhere. Here's a face to put with that voice. He says he has been doing MLM for 15 years and this video is from 2009. Hmmmm....A MLM guy and has all this top level government official contacts for intel that are always DAYS AHEAD of everything happening. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4o_5n9scng

• Upvote 1

Here is a question for all.

Who is the owner of "Currency Vault"?

I think people would be suprised to know.

In May 2011 a business license was issued to Sundae Page listed as business owner for Currency Vault LLC in Draper Utah. I love google.

Is this a name we should recognize?

LOL. Yep, that is Tony! I'd recognize that voice anywhere. Here's a face to put with that voice. He says he has been doing MLM for 15 years and this video is from 2009. Hmmmm....A MLM guy and has all this top level government official contacts for intel that are always DAYS AHEAD of everything happening. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4o_5n9scng

........." I'm really good, to tell you the truth"............yeah he's good at it alright.. Oh yeah, he's got the track record for that. I've seen numerous complaints filed against this entity. Why is he being allowed to operate? Him selling anything is akin to an alcoholic managing a liquor store.

• Upvote 1

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S4o_5n9scng

Elmo_with_afro.gifMask_2.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like Frank was pumping for the B H G roup new scam site tonight.

They are pumping for a paid site run and owned by the B H G roup.

Looks like Frank is up to his eyeballs in this scam!

This is a snip from Frank's CC tonight:

"B H G roup representative Rudy shows up after intel session with Frank & Delta:Rudy is not associated with Brad regarding the new website being put forward and has only arm’s length association with the particular company currently under fire.

URL is http://www.emerginggains.com.

On this site they have contracted with an unbiased Iraqi news organization to make available the most accurate information coming out of Iraq possible in order to prevent some of the extreme roller-coaster ride effects incurred by the mountain of misleading intel coming from various sources.

The website is presented as a subscription site (with a discount available for Frank’s KTFA family) and as a one stop portal (along with Frank’s site & C/C’s) for reliable business/political/breaking-news information from Iraq.

Frank ends with prayer."

In May 2011 a business license was issued to Sundae Page listed as business owner for Currency Vault LLC in Draper Utah. I love google.

Is this a name we should recognize?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YZpbYqOw4o

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1