Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

My question is this:

Wasn't the Treasury Vault selling Dinar... but not shipping it? Didn't they say they were holding it for the customer, and the customer just got a CD with scanned images of the Dinar?

And if this is true, is that the same Dinar that was confiscated?

(I could be completely wrong, someone please set me straight here.)

Unknown Adam. The email stated discounts if you mention BH promo code and free lowers if you buy a certain amount but no specifics about physical dinar or if it is held by them. I would copy and paste the e-mail but am unsure of any consequences that might bring.

Ok Thanks Adam,

August 17, 2011

Greetings another site Members and Friends,

I just wanted to give all our faithful members and friends an update on the current situation at the another site Headquarters. We’ve not had any further communication from the Government about when our Dinar Inventory will be returned, so in good conscience I’m announcing that I’ve formed a support alliance with the Treasury Vault (formerly the Currency Vault) to be our exclusive Dinar fulfillment supplier.

Here’s the exciting news for anyone that uses another site in their promo box at the bottom of their online order form (treasuryvault.com) or mentions another site to the Customer Service Rep when placing orders by phone (888-348-2441).

The Treasury Vault is offering a DOUBLE BONUS PROGRAM starting with a minimum order of 500,000 Dinars. This program is ONLY available for people using the another site promo code. The two main features are: 1) FREE Lower Denoms Pack of 1 each 10,000, 5,000, 1,000 and 500 Dinar note for a total of 16, 500 extra Dinars per separate 500,000 Dinar order 2) You’ll receive a $10 Discount with each separate 500,000 Dinar order! This program can be used at every interval of 500,000 Dinar as you increase the total value of your order, i.e. 3,000,000 Dinar order could be divided into six, 500,000 Dinar orders to gain an additional 99,000 Lower Denom Dinars and receive an extra $60 discount to offset some of the extra shipping/handling charges. The Treasury Vault, as we speak, is in the process of streamlining the multiple orders system for your added convienence.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the entire Management and support team of the Treasury Vault that have offered their friendship and timely help to us on what I believe to be the best overall Dinar priced package available in the industry. Remember, ANYONE that uses the another site promo code can take advantage of this offer otherwise it will not be available!

We’ll be doing an update of our website with this new Dinar order information so you can link directly to treasuryvault.com to place your orders. Just know that our staff will be here to answer ANY of your Dinar related questions and we’ll continue our Monday Night Conference Call, periodic emails and RV Text Service to keep you fully informed on any Dinar related developments!

Thank you for your business and friendship and keep us in your prayers as we go forward.

Sincerely,

Brad and the another site staff

Please feel free to edit anything needed Adam.

There's nothing wrong with the promo, in my opinion... as long as they are delivering the Dinar they are selling, and it is legitimate.

So basically - the BH clowns had their stash confiscated and now they are referring people to Roger's dinar store. Probably for a kickback. Interesting.

Business as usual. Didnt take long.

There's nothing wrong with the promo, in my opinion... as long as they are delivering the Dinar they are selling, and it is legitimate.

So basically - the BH clowns had their stash confiscated and now they are referring people to Roger's dinar store. Probably for a kickback. Interesting.

I have only one question Adam...why would you call them BH clowns?...I've listen to just about ever call they've had and NOT once have they referred to you or Dinar Vets in any derogatory way...they have mention positive articles from this site.

just curious...thanks

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

I have only one question Adam...why would you call them BH clowns?...I've listen to just about ever call they've had and NOT once have they referred to you or Dinar Vets in any derogatory way...they have mention positive articles from this site.

just curious...thanks

Keep reading, you'll figure it out.

• Upvote 1

My question is this:

Wasn't the Treasury Vault selling Dinar... but not shipping it? Didn't they say they were holding it for the customer, and the customer just got a CD with scanned images of the Dinar?

And if this is true, is that the same Dinar that was confiscated?

(I could be completely wrong, someone please set me straight here.)

Not sure i'm understanding this.... Are you saying that you order the dinars and you get a picture on a CD showing your dinars? hahaha Are you kidding me? Who in there right mind would order something, pay for it and not get it physically? I'm shocked at all those who would even this this was normal. It doesn't pass the common sense test let alone the ID-10-T test.

Yes, I'd like to buy that car and I only want a picture of it... You don't want the car? nope, just a picture!!! You keep the car in your lot for me.... Thanks...

Your dinars that have been taken by the FBI/IRS have been sold to thousand of other people too. 1m dinars sold to 1m people!!! lol I'm shocked to think anyone would think this was normal. Good luck getting your dinars..

Note to self: keep buying my dinars from a bank and not a scam internet site.....

Adam, if it revalues tomorrow will the CD with pictures of the my dinars get me my money?laugh.gifblink.gif

• Upvote 3

just curious...thanks

Yeah.....so listen I have said all along that we have way too much expose in this investment-meaning people do way too much talking about this investment. I rarley hear the wealthier poeple in the place I live talk about how they got their money and how to make more. Wealthier people get wealthier becasue they make their money and don't talk about it. Just for the brief moment that I watched the another site video, this clown gets on there and say "tell everyone about this investment". Why, so he can sell Dinar-that is my guess on why Adam said what he said.

Listen, pay close attention here. Adam spelled it out for you last night. Shut your mouths about this investement as it can only do harm and NOT good. Stop going to banks, stop posting rediculous RUMORS and quit telling people to buy DInar. Just keep the Dinar secret between me, you and the rest of the thousands of investoprs......

• Upvote 4

Not sure i'm understanding this.... Are you saying that you order the dinars and you get a picture on a CD showing your dinars? hahaha Are you kidding me? Who in there right mind would order something, pay for it and not get it physically? I'm shocked at all those who would even this this was normal. It doesn't pass the common sense test let alone the ID-10-T test.

Yes, I'd like to buy that car and I only want a picture of it... You don't want the car? nope, just a picture!!! You keep the car in your lot for me.... Thanks...

Your dinars that have been taken by the FBI/IRS have been sold to thousand of other people too. 1m dinars sold to 1m people!!! lol I'm shocked to think anyone would think this was normal. Good luck getting your dinars..

Note to self: keep buying my dinars from a bank and not a scam internet site.....

Adam, if it revalues tomorrow will the CD with pictures of the my dinars get me my money?laugh.gifblink.gif

"Yes I will take a picture of the of Tenderloin and potatoes please... Yes Rare would be fine" Thats just crazy talk!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You know the old saying "Theres a sucker born every minute." :lol::lol: