Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

Coolbeans, this is absolutely crazy to me. I listened to this Roger from dd announcement about The Treasury Vault (aka Currency Vault with a new name and other investment options etc) which was posted 7/27 and the next day DV exposed the relationship between Roger and the principals of the Currency Vault ( in this thread) . He NEVER alludes to the fact that he was going to be working with/affiliated with The Treasury Vault until after this info appeared here.

Listening to this now, knowing the facts, absolutely sickens me.

Am I stating anything here which is inaccurate?

If so, let me know, but I think not!

WOW!!!!

No way, what Roger, good ol' "I never sell anything on my site?"????? Wait, that was before he went to work for the Currency Vault....what's worse is his latest post where he references that because sooo many have invested in the Dinar that it might be worthless and that we should all buy other currencies as a back-up plan...insurance I think is what he called it....someone said he was worse than Okie....I always suspected they were one in the same.....nuff said...

Go Truth, Go Rumors, Go Invest, Go Whatever, Go Get Lost Roger..... :P:P:P:P:P

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Roger ( Din@r D@ddy) who is the owner of Treasury Vault dinar sales has a deal with the B H G roup for dinar sales.

This was an e-mail sent out by the B H G roup.

So Din@r D@ddy now has a deal to sell dinar for the same company raided by the FBI and IRS with the ongoing investigation.

"Hello fellow Dinaratarians,

WE had a great call this past Monday night with B rad and R udy C oenen and myself. B rad had special announcements about setting the B H G roup up with a company to acquire Dinars with special pricing for the group. Go to www.treasuryvault.com

R udy gave us important updates about the hedge fund and foreign currency.

You can listen online or call 712-732-1085 access157219#

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cid=conferences/-17-65-6712-17-65-67180-17-65-67-17-65-67-51-108112-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-679824-17-65-67.mp3&e=1325307600000&cn=94-43-28-63 "

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 5

With the apparent submission of the plan to ReDenominate in the news today, and the Pumpers still selling RV, and a Treasury endorsement on the line, coupled with the lion share of sales crossing state lines, some using the USPS for payment delivery..... Looks like this could get real ugly, real soon.

Their only reprieve is the salary reduction bill that was voted on yesterday was submitted in early March, so they still probably have a few months of predatory fraud to enjoy...

IMHO, of course.....

Looks like Roger ( Din@r D@ddy) who is the owner of Treasury Vault dinar sales has a deal with the B H G roup for dinar sales.

So Din@r D@ddy now has a deal to sell dinar for the same company raided by the FBI and IRS with the ongoing investigation.

WE had a great call this past Monday night with B rad and R udy C oenen and myself. B rad had special announcements about setting the B H G roup up with a company to acquire Dinars with special pricing for the group. Go to www.treasuryvault.com

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cid=conferences/-17-65-6712-17-65-67180-17-65-67-17-65-67-51-108112-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-679824-17-65-67.mp3&e=1325307600000&cn=94-43-28-63 "

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With the apparent submission of the plan to ReDenominate in the news today, and the Pumpers still selling RV, and a Treasury endorsement on the line, coupled with the lion share of sales crossing state lines, some using the USPS for payment delivery..... Looks like this could get real ugly, real soon.

Their only reprieve is the salary reduction bill that was voted on yesterday was submitted in early March, so they still probably have a few months of predatory fraud to enjoy...

IMHO, of course.....

It already got ugly. Why is anyone surprised by the "seemingly apparent" relationship between Roger, the Treasury Vault - Currency Vault, and Brad and his other site? I knew there had to be a connection to them when I heard that both were located in Draper, Utah. And who cares about that relationship anyway?

What matter is:

A. What we buy the Dinar for, and that barely matters in light of the fact that when this thing RV's they'll be worth a million times what we paid for them (and that doesn't include the increase of IQD everytime the dollar AND euro take a drop in value) at cash in. Which is:

B. The amount of Dinar we hold and the value of that holding at the end of the ride.

C. That we get our hands on as much as we can as quickly as we can - and make sure they're valid Dinars and that they can guarantee delivery.

Everything else is drama, the buy in for which is facilitated by our greed.

We need to get as much Dinar as we can stomach and anywhere between .0008 and .00200 or even more, is probably going to make us rich.

Who cares about the pumpers - that's their job - and who cares about the drama? I want more dinar!

Edited by Zebe
  • Upvote 2

Beans, if Brad got in trouble, it wasn't because he was selling Dinar. He has a license to sell Dinar, to mark it up as much as he can, and to have as many "wholesalers or resellers" as he can handle. It's a commodity, or a product and as much as the market can bear, that's how much Brad can sell.

If Brad got himself in trouble with the Feds, IMO, it had to do with some other consumer protection initiative. Obama has grown this government - and not just in the number of unbridled "political appointees" - but with enforcement for consumer groups like the FTC - who now has a swat-like, door crashing, gun wielding enforcement team - the SEC, FCC and even our DMV has gun wielding members. The FTC is on a rampage against consumer fraud and are looking for two things: 1. Individuals or groups that are taking people's money and not providing the service that they promised, especially if it doesn't have a tangible product behind it. 2. Individuals or groups that are taking people's money and either not being able to provide the end result promised - as in earnings statements - or they are absconding with their money for personal enrichment. If Brad got caught making "earnings statements" even in passing, he could have a problem there.

If a group started a "hedge fund," and even though the Wall Street gang has a tight, white knuckled grip on most of our politicians to the extent that hedge funds aren't regulated, yet, are there those consumer groups in the government that can pick up where lack of regulation exists, that could be a problem, good or bad.

Now days, if you are going to take money to "hedge" money, and you're not very well connected, you'd better be able to produce results immediately and they'd better demonstrate a certain amount of sustainability, or they'll come after you eventually, AND if they can't get you within a statute of limitations time frame, they'll get you on something else. For example, lying to an investigator is obstruction of justice, a felony. They didn't get Martha Stewart on insider trading. Martha went to jail for obstruction of justice. She told a lie when she was first investigated, when that first investigator came into her home or office. They always get you on something. And if they can't, they'll just send the whole thing over to the IRS. Tax evasion is the last thing.

Edited by Zebe
  • Upvote 2

Heres what I say. It wont be worth much because I am a "newbie" . Remember a few years back when the tobbaco industry went to trial ? The problem all those years was proving knowlege of effect and intent. Well finally a bunch of them got a conscious. Probably digruntled employees.

It turned out the tobbaco industry knew had better research on the ill effects than the government did.

Somebody on the inside got pissed and told stuff that they would never been able to prove otherwise.

• Upvote 1

Beans, if Brad got in trouble, it wasn't because he was selling Dinar. He has a license to sell Dinar, to mark it up as much as he can, and to have as many "wholesalers or resellers" as he can handle. It's a commodity, or a product and as much as the market can bear, that's how much Brad can sell.

"If Brad got himself in trouble with the Feds, IMO, it had to do with some other consumer protection initiative."

I also listened to the call last night, and the two Monday nights before...I don't know what happen during their raid and people on this site said that the FBI went in guns a blazing, called B rad a dirtbag, and worse name for R udy C, but its apparent that they are still having calls and forwarding their dinar sales and yes, i guess still in business...

i would think if they were in some type of BIG trouble, why even take the chance to talk to each other...OMG...and there still having CALLS! to hundreds of people

Yes, B rad admitted they (UST, i guess) still have his Dinar, but if it RV's, i guess he'll have more to cash in if he gets it back...I don't know them personally, but will reserve my comments until their verdict is read.

only my :twocents:

Thanks, Coolbeans. As usual, you are full of great information. I really appreciate you taking the time to post. ;)

Regardless of what any of the above mentioned people have done, it's fact that they have either lied or have omitted details (such as *forgetting* to mention they are a dinar dealer/trader) to line their pockets with our hard-earned money. Buy more or not, if I do decide to make further dinar purchases it sure as hell won't be from people that have deceived me. There must be other dinar dealers out there that aren't so shady? I realize the dealers are in this to make money and I'm okay with that but that doesn't mean they have to lie. Maybe I'll just put more money in my Warka account and get a better bang for my buck. :o

Now we're getting calls to end this thread. So I'll bump it back to the top.

Back in June, DV member Zorbyx posted that we should be wary about a hedge fund or funds being set up by the two main players in this thread and that we should do our own "due diligence" because the fund/funds didn't pass "the smell test." Link:

I don't know anything about hedge funds. But when a peer rated financial guy tells me to be wary........

So at the end of July, the IRS/UST supported by the FBI raids the offices where that hedge fund is being set up or where there may be other financial irregularities regarding sales and trading in Dinars (remember, the Dinars were confiscated as reportedly stated by BH) or whatever. Hmmmm. It makes you think.

We also learned about Roger's (DD) real affiliation with Currency Vault/Treasury Vault. Now I followed DD before I came here to DV. He always seemed like a "straight-shooter;" a no pumping, "don't-buy-on-the-rumors," "only-spend-what-you-can-afford-to-lose," "stay-grounded" kind of guy. Except he started the soft pump for his "sponsors," namely Currency Vault/Treasury Vault and B H Group. To an extent, I can accept that. It costs money to keep a site up and running. But it would have been nice to have some full disclosure there, Roger.

I personally think the "Guru Summit" is a non-issue, but this raid certainly tarnished several other reputations.

So while this is in the "Rumors" forum, this is the kind of information that we as investors need to share with each other to help us all be vigilant and to protect ourselves. We spend a bunch of time bashing Okie and Blaino and SteveI and Poppy2 here. But this is information that we need to know about.

Is this stuff sensationalized here? Maybe. But it's still good to know information.

Keep this thread open.

Thanks again, coolbeans, for bringing it.

• Upvote 8

Agreed, 429. If you look back (not sure which page it was on), Adam has stated that he is supportive of us sharing information as long as we keep it clean (not his exact words).

Many newbies around here and to keep this thread at the top allows these folks to educate themselves so they can make informed decisions. :twothumbs:

If Brad got himself in trouble with the Feds, IMO, it had to do with some other consumer protection initiative. Obama has grown this government - and not just in the number of unbridled "political appointees" - but with enforcement for consumer groups like the FTC - who now has a swat-like, door crashing, gun wielding enforcement team - the SEC, FCC and even our DMV has gun wielding members. The FTC is on a rampage against consumer fraud and are looking for two things: 1. Individuals or groups that are taking people's money and not providing the service that they promised, especially if it doesn't have a tangible product behind it. 2. Individuals or groups that are taking people's money and either not being able to provide the end result promised - as in earnings statements - or they are absconding with their money for personal enrichment. If Brad got caught making "earnings statements" even in passing, he could have a problem there.

If a group started a "hedge fund," and even though the Wall Street gang has a tight, white knuckled grip on most of our politicians to the extent that hedge funds aren't regulated, yet, are there those consumer groups in the government that can pick up where lack of regulation exists, that could be a problem, good or bad.

Now days, if you are going to take money to "hedge" money, and you're not very well connected, you'd better be able to produce results immediately and they'd better demonstrate a certain amount of sustainability, or they'll come after you eventually, AND if they can't get you within a statute of limitations time frame, they'll get you on something else. For example, lying to an investigator is obstruction of justice, a felony. They didn't get Martha Stewart on insider trading. Martha went to jail for obstruction of justice. She told a lie when she was first investigated, when that first investigator came into her home or office. They always get you on something. And if they can't, they'll just send the whole thing over to the IRS. Tax evasion is the last thing.

:unsure:Funny you should say Obama has the swat............................I do believe our friend President Bush set all that up with his cronies and put the phone tapping, etc. into place! Now you want to shift the blame to the President who inherited this? This is current Tea Party Tactics!!!! Cut the crap will you?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

lets shut this post down MODS tired of seeing it reive itself. LOL.

FBI can kiss my bootay.

Shut it down? Why? This thread has more truth in its 19 pages than most info that has been out in the last several years I've been in this investment. Maybe for you Easyrider you like to pull the blanket over your eyes and pretend as if nothing wrong is going on...but there are many who prefer to drive in the dark with their headlights on...for that purpose this should be left open. And with the hundreds of other threads out there, you don't have to click on this one if you don't want to read it. Perhaps you can go to the other site and support the nonsense they have spewing over there.....but it would not be fair to people invested in this to not allow them the chance to read info and do their due diligence from there. That my friend is the beauty of freedom of speech and our few rights that we still have here in America!!!!

• Upvote 9

My question is this:

Wasn't the Treasury Vault selling Dinar... but not shipping it? Didn't they say they were holding it for the customer, and the customer just got a CD with scanned images of the Dinar?

And if this is true, is that the same Dinar that was confiscated?

(I could be completely wrong, someone please set me straight here.)