Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

Guru Summit :lol: come on people, a group of people tht have been talking for years but never met personally got together, watched a baseball game and drank some beers.Big F,in Deal. You people that are criticizing them are a bunch of hippocrites.

Who cares!! Guilty by association is the most ignorant thing of all. Maybe they were conspiring to stop the RV so they could sell more Dinar. Idiots!

Sounds like you guys had a really good time.

• Upvote 4

Guru Summit :lol: come on people, a group of people tht have been talking for years but never met personally got together, watched a baseball game and drank some beers.Big F,in Deal. You people that are criticizing them are a bunch of hippocrites.

Who cares!! Guilty by association is the most ignorant thing of all. Maybe they were conspiring to stop the RV so they could sell more Dinar. Idiots!

Gasketman,

An honest question...why would anyone make a conscience decision to interact with individuals that are being investigated by the authorities or that have had something surface about their character that leaves a bad taste in your mouth? Breitling's answer on either 7/29 or 7/30 in response to a question from one of his listeners "are you aware of a family relationship between Roger at D*nar D*ddy and persons at the Currency or Treasury Vault business?" was "well, I am now" and he was laughing. But he's still directing his listeners to the Treasury Vault. So, he has been made aware of this family relationship but is still choosing to make referrals. His choice, just sayin'.

Fine if they all want to get together and drink beer, I just had one myself but why broadcast to all of your listeners that "I’ve been able to adjust my schedule to attend the Dinar Summit Conference 2011 this week with some of the top minds following the Dinar, so I will be flying across the country to be part of that." Why not just say, I'm going to drink beer and watch baseball with people I've talked a lot to but never met before? Sorry, I don't buy it. And wasn't there some mention of a website that someone was launching and one of the hosts wanted to show off this new money-making opportunity?

The problem is that they portrayed themselves as removed from and maybe even "above" the gurus, created an alliance that they were knowledgeable and bringing accurate news to the community, yet they were pushing the rumors and pumpin intel on their sites just like a dealer on the street corner to direct more sales. I am sure that several thousand individuals have suffered some sort of emotional torment as a result of their behavior and deceit and yes everyone is responsible for their own financial and emotional wellbeing, HOWEVER, these Ones have shamelessly had a direct hand in orchestrating more sales to the dinar sites which apparently all of them are directly involved in as a partner, owner or agent of that business.

Thank you, very well said.

You've got to be kidding...unbelievable!

Sounds like you guys had a really good time.

:o:lmao:

• Upvote 1

As a member of a forum it's like going to a masquerade party where everyone is in costume and participating but nobody really knows who anyone else is because of fictitious log in names.

Very well said DinarC.

What amazes me is..some of these people and pumpers..do they not ever consider who their audience is?..or like them, never consider or care that their factual contact claims in a specific industry, might be shared contacts by their audience members who are or may be closely related to people who work or have been in good standing employed by the US treasury, swat/intelligence, corporate banking, IRS.attorneys..Wall Street investors .... on and on.

Reminds me of the television show that is centered around how some people are caught with their questionable activity..just by their pure ego and ignorance alone.

Wishwell11

• Upvote 2

I'm the one that reported *BH* and *Rudy to the FBI, SEC and IRS. I have also spoken with Paul Lydolph who is representing Roger. He threatened me with legal action thru email and by phone. He changed his tune to apologizing to me once he realized who I am. Paul confirmed Rogers involvement in the currency *vault and per my suggestion released a statement on his website. I warned these guys 4 months ago to stop or I would report them. Roger told me he was going to cut ties with BH* and Rudy* he did not. I told Brad* to shut down the fund he did not. That is why they are in their current situation.

well who are you? the Lone Ranger?

• Upvote 3

He who says he loves God but hates his brother is a liar.

1 John 4:20

What are you implying Mr or Ms.?Looks to me, your taking something out of context,then your using Holy Scripture to Imply that Im a hater and a liar. I demand an apology! I would remind you this is suppose to be a respectful form for ladies & gentlemen to share an opinion about the dinar. you may disagree with my opinion, if you dont understand my statement ask me to clairify it for you to understand. i have no problem with that! I will not tolerate your snide underhanded slanderous remarks about me and I'am reporting you1

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What are you implying Mr or Ms.?Looks to me, your taking something out of context,then your using Holy Scripture to Imply that Im a hater and a liar. I demand an apology! I would remind you this is suppose to be a respectful form for ladies & gentlemen to share an opinion about the dinar. you may disagree with my opinion, if you dont understand my statement ask me to clairify it for you to understand. i have no problem with that! I will not tolerate your snide underhanded slanderous remarks about me and I'am reporting you1

I gave you a + 1 and evened you out. I do not fully understand your earlier statement and if you'd like to explain I for one will listen. But that's up to you. I actually took more offense to the religious post than yours. I am not a hater of anyone. This is not my website but when I joined I did not see anything stating that there is any specific religious connection to this site. The statement made about loving God and hating your brother feels like preaching to me and although I am highly respectful of ALL religious groups, I myself am not a religious person. So, for someone to make the assumption that someone loves God is also making the assumption that that person has the same beliefs. Please keep this respectful. I acknowledge everyone's diversity and different beliefs and I expect the same from the members here. :tiphat:

The shame I have is that I had a little trust in him in the first place.

The point being that a taboo was infringed at last... .. Simply... The permission or authorization or freedom to criticize Scooter.....Until yesterday it was nearly impossible wthout being slaughtered......You could only write about him in praising and adoring terms....I mean, apart from this matter here....There was a kinda unwritten prohibition of talking about the Man in any terms other than enthusiastic......

• Upvote 7

The point being that a taboo was infringed at last... .. Simply... The permission or authorization or freedom to criticize Scooter.....Until yesterday it was nearly impossible wthout being slaughtered......You could only write about him in praising and adoring terms....I mean, apart from this matter here....There was a kinda unwritten prohibition of talking about the Man in any terms other than enthusiastic......

I was under the impression that scooter had been banned from posting here. I may be wrong on this and have him confused with another.

• Upvote 1

I was under the impression that scooter had been banned from posting here. I may be wrong on this and have him confused with another.

No... I believe he can still post here.......A few days after the argument with Adam I saw him reading a thread... And I wrote that...

Some told me I was wrong, that it was another Member with a similar name.. But I was absolutely positive it was Scooter.. Then Bumper 64 confirmed it was him....I think he's still free to post if so he chooses.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No... I believe he can still post here.......A few days after the argument with Adam I saw him reading a thread... And I wrote that...

Some told me I was wrong, that it was another Member with a similar name.. But I was absolutely positive it was Scooter.. Then Bumper 64 confirmed it was him....I think he's still free to post if so he chooses.......

Scooter chose to leave DV because one of the members was allowed to question his integrity, based on his association with some known scammers.

I thought it was a fair question, and allowed it to run it's course.

Rather than answer the question, Scooter stated he was leaving the internet dinar world.... forever.

2 days later he was back online, at a site that doesn't allow him to be questioned.

And now that this FBI / IRS stuff is going on... he seems to have disappeared again.

Those are the events as I see them. Make your own judgment, friends.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Coolbeans, this is absolutely crazy to me. I listened to this Roger from dd announcement about The Treasury Vault (aka Currency Vault with a new name and other investment options etc) which was posted 7/27 and the next day DV exposed the relationship between Roger and the principals of the Currency Vault ( in this thread) . He NEVER alludes to the fact that he was going to be working with/affiliated with The Treasury Vault until after this info appeared here.

Listening to this now, knowing the facts, absolutely sickens me.

Am I stating anything here which is inaccurate?

If so, let me know, but I think not!

WOW!!!!

• Upvote 1

Seems to me that all those people over there were called "Muslim bastards" by you. And perhaps you don't consider them deserving of the same respect that you demand of me? If you can defend yourself, why can't I defend them?

For what exactly do you want an apology?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know people that have purchased dinar from SCGS (owner was indicted for illegal activities). Does anyone know yet if there will be anything for the customers of these companies to worry about as far as owning dinar that may be involved with illegal activity? Just curious if these people should be writing off this portion of their investment because the feds will want it back? :blink:

• Upvote 1

Coolbeans, this is absolutely crazy to me. I listened to this Roger from dd announcement about The Treasury Vault (aka Currency Vault with a new name and other investment options etc) which was posted 7/27 and the next day DV exposed the relationship between Roger and the principals of the Currency Vault ( in this thread) . He NEVER alludes to the fact that he was going to be working with/affiliated with The Treasury Vault until after this info appeared here.

Listening to this now, knowing the facts, absolutely sickens me.

Am I stating anything here which is inaccurate?

If so, let me know, but I think not!

WOW!!!!

NYer,

That's how I see it too. Disgusting...and unbelievable. I think this guy is worse than Okie. At least I knew to stear clear of him for trustworthy information! Roger had me fooled.

• Upvote 1

NYer,

That's how I see it too. Disgusting...and unbelievable. I think this guy is worse than Okie. At least I knew to stear clear of him for trustworthy information! Roger had me fooled.

I haven't clicked on his site since this thread started.

• Upvote 3

Fraud.

Fraud: False representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fraud

• Upvote 2

WIRE FRAUD

(Fraud by telephone calls, text, internet chat rooms, forums, message boards or e-mail.)

18 USC 1343, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to use interstate wire communications facilities in carrying out a scheme to defraud.

A person can be found guilty of that offense only if all of the following facts are proved beyond a reasonable doubt:

First: That the person knowingly and willfully devised a scheme to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false pretenses, representations or promises; and

Second: That the person knowingly transmitted or caused to be transmitted by wire in interstate commerce some sound for the purpose of executing the scheme to defraud.

It is not necessary that the Government prove all of the details concerning the precise nature and purpose of the scheme; or that the material transmitted by wire was itself false or fraudulent; or that the alleged scheme actually succeeded in defrauding anyone; or that the use of interstate wire communications facilities was intended as the specific or exclusive means of accomplishing the alleged fraud.

What must be proved is that the person knowingly and willfully devised or intended to devise a scheme to defraud; and that the use of the interstate wire communications facilities was closely related to the scheme because the person either wired something or caused it to be wired in interstate commerce in an attempt to execute or carry out the scheme.

To "cause" interstate wire facilities to be used is to do an act with knowledge that the use of the wires will follow in the ordinary course of business or where such use can reasonably be foreseen.

Each separate use of the interstate wire facilities in furtherance of a scheme to defraud constitutes a separate offense.

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/w017.htm

• Upvote 2

Thanks, Coolbeans. Interesting tidbits. I appreciate your posts and all of the public information you put out for our knowledge.

Littlefeet, actually one could consider it beneficial to keep this topic at the top of the "Rumors" section. After all, if this keeps even one person from being taken advantage of then I would think it's worth it. Adam or the mods may feel differently and if so I'm sure they'll step in but there are still a lot of newbies around and knowledge is power. People should be able to read the facts and then make an educated decision before investing their money and time. No disrepect to anyone but if you do not prefer to read any further information regarding this subject then perhaps it's wise to chose another topic to read! Please, no disrespect intended. There are many of us that do wish to stay informed on this topic as many people have been affected in some way by these yahoos.

Thanks, Adam for allowing us to look out for one another!

• Upvote 7

RICO Act.

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering, and it allows for the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes which they ordered others to do or assisted them, closing a perceived loophole that allowed someone who told a man to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually do it.

RICO was enacted by section 901(a) of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970 (Pub.L. 91-452, 84 Stat. 922, enacted October 15, 1970). RICO is codified as Chapter 96 of Title 18 of the United States Code, 18 U.S.C. § 1961–1968. While its original use was to prosecute the Mafia as well as others who were actively engaged in organized crime, its application has been more widespread.

It has been speculated that the name and acronym were selected in a sly reference to the movie Little Caesar, which featured a notorious gangster named Rico. The original drafter of the bill, G. Robert Blakey, refused to confirm or deny this.[1] G. Robert Blakey remains an expert on RICO;[2] his former student Michael Goldsmith also gained a reputation as one of the nation's leading RICO experts.[3]

Summary:

Under RICO, a person who is a member of an enterprise that has committed any two of 35 crimes—27 federal crimes and 8 state crimes—within a 10-year period can be charged with racketeering. Those found guilty of racketeering can be fined up to $25,000 and sentenced to 20 years in prison per racketeering count. In addition, the racketeer must forfeit all ill-gotten gains and interest in any business gained through a pattern of "racketeering activity." RICO also permits a private individual harmed by the actions of such an enterprise to file a civil suit; if successful, the individual can collect treble damages.

When the U.S. Attorney decides to indict someone under RICO, he or she has the option of seeking a pre-trial restraining order or injunction to temporarily seize a defendant's assets and prevent the transfer of potentially forfeitable property, as well as require the defendant to put up a performance bond. This provision was placed in the law because the owners of Mafia-related shell corporations often absconded with the assets. An injunction and/or performance bond ensures that there is something to seize in the event of a guilty verdict.

In many cases, the threat of a RICO indictment can force defendants to plead guilty to lesser charges, in part because the seizure of assets would make it difficult to pay a defense attorney. Despite its harsh provisions, a RICO-related charge is considered easy to prove in court, as it focuses on patterns of behavior as opposed to criminal acts.[4]

There is also a provision for private parties to sue. A "person damaged in his business or property" can sue one or more "racketeers". The plaintiff must prove the existence of an "enterprise". The defendant(s) are not the enterprise; in other words, the defendant(s) and the enterprise are not one and the same. There must be one of four specified relationships between the defendant(s) and the enterprise: either the defendant(s) invested the proceeds of the pattern of racketeering activity into the enterprise; or the defendant(s) acquired or maintained an interest in, or control over, the enterprise through the pattern of racketeering activity; or the defendant(s) conducted or participated in the affairs of the enterprise "through" the pattern of racketeering activity; or the defendant(s) conspired to do one of the above. In essence, the enterprise is the victim of the racketeers. A civil RICO action, like many lawsuits based on federal law, can be filed in state or federal court.[5]

Both the federal and civil components allow for the recovery of treble damages (damages in triple the amount of actual/compensatory damages).

Although its primary intent was to deal with organized crime, Blakey said that Congress never intended it to merely apply to the Mob. He once told Time, "We don't want one set of rules for people whose collars are blue or whose names end in vowels, and another set for those whose collars are white and have Ivy League diplomas."[4]

RICO offensesUnder the law, racketeering activity means:

Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, extortion, arson, robbery, bribery, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);

Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and several other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 18);

Embezzlement of union funds;

Bankruptcy fraud or securities fraud;

Drug trafficking; long-term and elaborate drug networks can also be prosecuted using the Continuing Criminal Enterprise Statute;

Money laundering and related offenses;

Bringing in, aiding or assisting aliens in illegally entering the country (if the action was for financial gain);

Acts of terrorism.

Pattern of racketeering activity requires at least two acts of racketeering activity, one of which occurred after the effective date of this chapter and the last of which occurred within ten years (excluding any period of imprisonment) after the commission of a prior act of racketeering activity. The U.S. Supreme Court has instructed federal courts to follow the continuity-plus-relationship test in order to determine whether the facts of a specific case give rise to an established pattern. Predicate acts are related if they "have the same or similar purposes, results, participants, victims, or methods of commission, or otherwise are interrelated by distinguishing characteristics and are not isolated events." (H.J. Inc. v. Northwestern Bell Telephone Co.) Continuity is both a closed and open ended concept, referring to either a closed period of conduct, or to past conduct that by its nature projects into the future with a threat of repetition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2