Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

So now its guilt by association. Shame on you.

shame on a lot of us then.....

Besides....the IRS thinks that way too.... and the FBI..... and the CIA..... and HS.....

What's more, once the IRS pinpoints an entity/person, they also scrutinize spending habits and then match those expenditures against reported income. They dig into EVERYTHING.

• Upvote 4

So now its guilt by association. Shame on you.

My thought is that everyone has to go with what feels right for them. All I can say is WE HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED. I only wish this thread was posted in a section other than "Rumors" but I think enough people visit this part of the site that it certainly has good exposure. The signs could not be more obvious that some of these individuals have pasts that warrent a second or third look before chosing to believe whatever they say. Hey, it's your money and time so believe what you want. If you chose to ignore the obvious facts then "as you were" but if you have read this thread and chose to still believe this garbage, please do not expect any sympathy from any of the honest, good-hearted folks here who are trying to look out for the best interest of all investors.

:tiphat: to you my friends. I appreciate this education.

• Upvote 2

FYI

for those who listen to B H G**** and Brad H, their Aug 1st weekly call last night was very informative...Dinar orders and ordering will continue maybe by end of this week...i was encouraged that he would even have a call and explain the details of the visit from the UST (not FBI or IRS)...it was noted, for all Hedge fund questions and answers, R C's office and cell phone numbers were given out to contact him directly... :)

Actually if you take a look at this link it will show who was at the office doing the raid...looks like the IRS to me!!!!

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/IRS-agents-raid-downtown-business

• Upvote 1

Just thought I would post the statutes that relate to libel and slander in the states of Ohio and Utah....just found this interesting...I'm sure most states are the same.

Ohio Constitution, Article 1 Section 11 reads:

"Every citizen may freely speak, write, and publish his sentiments on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of the right; and no law shall be passed to restrain or abridge the liberty of speech, or of the press. In all criminal prosecutions for libel, the truth may be given in evidence to the jury, and if it shall appear to the jury, that the matter charged as libelous is true, and was published with good motives, and for justifiable ends, the party shall be acquitted"

http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/constitution.cfm?Part=1&Section=11

Utah Constitution, Artilce 1 Section 15

"No law shall be passed to abridge or restrain the freedom of speech or of the press. In all criminal prosecutions for libel the truth may be given in evidence to the jury; and if it shall appear to the jury that the matter charged as libelous is true, and was published with good motives, and for justifiable ends, the party shall be acquitted; and the jury shall have the right to determine the law and the fact"

http://le.utah.gov/~code/const/htm/00I01_001500.htm

• Upvote 4

Interestingly enough, if you do a search on public corporate records you will find the corporate records for Tidbits, LLC. listed in Anchorage Alaska with a Roger and Angela Dorman listed as principal agents. Their home address is listed in Utah which is the same state that The Currency Vault, LLC. is registered. The principal name listed on The currency Vault business is an Allan Dale Plagmann......now Angela Dorman has a maiden name of Plagmann. If you look on Facebook for an Allan Plagmann you can pull up a page for an Allan Plagmann who is about 26 years old and he lists himself as Senior Fulfillment Officer for Currency Vault. On his page he also lists his father as Allan Plagmann and mother of Vicky. So, this leads me to believe that Angela would be the daughter/daughter in law for Roger Dorman of D****D***** and means that there is a family tie between Currency Vault and Roger....not good!

Another piece of information....Brad Heubner is not listed at all on the Corporate Records for another site or Commercial Energy Products. The names listed on Commercial Energy Products Inc. are Ari Seigel Seaman, Ryan Wamsher and Tomas Stephan Weber. On the corporate records for another site Holdings LLC. the agent listed is Catherine L. Evans. This LLC was started on June of 2010. Also, another site LLC. had a name change in September of 2010 to Brad Corp Ohio II, LLC. The agents listed on that business are Catherine L. Evans and Peggy M. Barker. So it looks like Brad is the face to another site and Commercial Energy Products but is being funded by either family or outside people. Either way, there are many more people involved on the inside than meets the eye and they all seem to be connected to each other's business in one way or another. There is more digging and info out there, so don't forget to do your due diligence and at this point trust no one with your money or Dinar...!

Yikes...is Ari from Ari Greetings? (who I bought a small amount of dinar from...)

IMO..It Seems like if there was a concern regarding subject matter, why address Adam and DV?? Why wouldn't they just refer back to the original source and that would be to address the agency-agencies? who got the attention of the media in the first place?

IMO I have to agree that its bigger than we could imagine. Can't post links, but google search provides a very INTERESTING read and link (familiar names) using the search criteria below.....

THIS CAPSTONE DEAL IS ALL PART OF 3RD STRET CREW ALREADY EXPOSED AND GUILTY .... as well and it's suspected affiliation with the 3rd St. Financial LLC Scam

IMO... Which brings us back to why is Adam and DV addressed.when the topic of the information originates from media, 3 letter agencies and readily available on search engines.

IMO- Some post and promote and even slapped on the wrist if not doing due diligence..so is there a point where we're suppose to stop?

Everyone can form their own opinions....information and speculation is available...it just seems like finger pointers should go to the original source like the agencies if they have a concern or complaint. Not Adam and DV members.

Wishwell11

With respect wishwell11 not everyone knows how to do what you suggest or has the Time. I personnally appreciate the hard work and efforts of those that are bringing hard FACTS for us to go over. Beats the drival some gurus want us to believe.

pp

I totally agree with you PP!! The point I was trying to make was...Adam is receiving letters from an attorney and potential libel to the members...IMO the originators of those said complaints are also the ones that also have said to do due diligence and they should take up their subject complaints with the agency who pursued this subject...like maybe IRS or FBI? not the general public who located or shared resources.

...IMO some of the finger pointers who dislike this thread have placed a focus on "due diligence" in past writings and maybe are knowing or banking on ,just as you said, that most people don't have the time, patience or skills to pursue. IMO kind of a disclaimer in disguise..a ."shame on you" type of thing. I too am soooooooooooo very thankful for those who can share and present the facts. I'm in total agreement with you PP!!

Wishwell11

I always thought well of Scooter as did countless others here at DV. People can turn on a person quickly. Me until he's proven to be guilty I will always appreciate the info he provided.

I agree 100%. He may have unwittingly been associated with them with no ill meant against anyone. Just a typical nice guy now caught in an oppsie. +1 for this one.

pp

• Upvote 3

Not quite sure if this "tidbit" was posted. I found it a couple of days ago and thought it was very telling. Also if it has been posted it is because this thread is so long. I call myself sure that I have read every page though....

Utah Business Search

That link takes you to a Utah Business Search For "Treasury Vault, LLC"

Thanks for the link to the open public information!

:twothumbs:

TREASURY VAULT LLC

Entity Number: 8044229-0160

Company Type: LLC - Domestic

Address: 13552 South 110 West #204 Draper, UT 84020

State of Origin:

Registered Agent: Roger N. Dorman Jr.

Registered Agent Address:

292 Clubview Lane Lehi UT 84020

https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/details?entity=8044229-0160

Roger N Dorman Jr a.k.a. "Din@r D@ddy"

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3

jstagrl, on 29 July 2011 - 06:09 PM, said:

My husband and I have been invested since december '10. We live in the toledo area, and have gotten nearly ALL of our dinar from the another site. Most tmes dealing with Brad himself.

So, when my husband saw this, he called the office and was connected to Brad immediately and was told by BH that when 5/3rd stopped selling, it wasn't by choice. They and apparently everyone dealing in dinar, including another site, were given a cease and desist notice. Brad said his lawyer told him that they could sell what they had in inventory, but could not IMPORT more.

Unfortunatley, the FBI didn't agree. Brad Told my husband that he was not charged with anything, but they took his dinar in stock, catalogued it and said it would be returned to him BUT as personal property, not to be sold to investors.

Brad and his team have been very professional and accessible to us.

~jstagrl

sorry if this has already been discussed, but I'm not reading all 14 or so pages.

Read more:

hmmmm this is interesting as I know of at least two other sites that are still selling...why dont they have a cease and desist?

hmmmm, I sure hope and pray for him that he gets his stuff back - why would they need to catalogue and inventory? Why take it at all? This is really startling to me. Lets all hope this is over soon :-)

If you have ever had a business audit by the IRS, you would understand that they look until they find something, then they talk nice when the settlement is done, and ask you if you know of anyone that they should investigate.................been there, kept my mouth closed, however I felt like my jaw was on my chest that they would have the audacity to ask such a question when they just tried to destroy my life and it cost me a bunch to get help to answer the stupid questions they asked. They would ask the same question rephrased so many ways. The answer was always the same, but that was not the answer they wanted. Why do you see ex-IRS agents fighting against the IRS??? They learned their ways and now they can make money defending against the same things they were taught to do. If someone in the government wants to destroy you, they know how. No conspiracy, just the way money and power seem to work.

• Upvote 3

I think Scooter lost lots of credibility by being associated with the guru summit.

Guru Summit :lol: come on people, a group of people tht have been talking for years but never met personally got together, watched a baseball game and drank some beers.Big F,in Deal. You people that are criticizing them are a bunch of hippocrites.

Who cares!! Guilty by association is the most ignorant thing of all. Maybe they were conspiring to stop the RV so they could sell more Dinar. Idiots!

************* Member was given a warning for this post *****************

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

Guru Summit :lol: come on people, a group of people tht have been talking for years but never met personally got together, watched a baseball game and drank some beers.Big F,in Deal. You people that are criticizing them are a bunch of hippocrites.

Who cares!! Guilty by association is the most ignorant thing of all. Maybe they were conspiring to stop the RV so they could sell more Dinar. Idiots!

As a member of a forum it's like going to a masquerade party where everyone is in costume and participating but nobody really knows who anyone else is because of fictitious log in names. So Gasketman, it's pretty clear to me what went down with all of this and you are scrutinizing the members for investigating an issue that has been a long standing problem??? My question is: So WHO are you Gasketman? Roger? Brad? Frank? Rudy? Breitling??? ;) come on Gasketman, show yourself!

You must have missed (or maybe you wrote it yourself Roger) the post on DD's site "I’ve been able to adjust my schedule to attend the Dinar Summit Conference 2011 this week with some of the top minds following the Dinar, so I will be flying across the country to be part of that." It doesn't matter if they drank beer, played pool all night or sat around and watched Disney remakes. The problem is that they portrayed themselves as removed from and maybe even "above" the gurus, created an alliance that they were knowledgeable and bringing accurate news to the community, yet they were pushing the rumors and pumpin intel on their sites just like a dealer on the street corner to direct more sales. I am sure that several thousand individuals have suffered some sort of emotional torment as a result of their behavior and deceit and yes everyone is responsible for their own financial and emotional wellbeing, HOWEVER, these Ones have shamelessly had a direct hand in orchestrating more sales to the dinar sites which apparently all of them are directly involved in as a partner, owner or agent of that business.

Namaste!

• Upvote 13

Thanks for the link to the open public information!

:twothumbs:

TREASURY VAULT LLC

Entity Number: 8044229-0160

Company Type: LLC - Domestic

Address: 13552 South 110 West #204 Draper, UT 84020

State of Origin:

Registered Agent: Roger N. Dorman Jr.

Registered Agent Address:

292 Clubview Lane Lehi UT 84020

https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/details?entity=8044229-0160

Roger N Dorman Jr a.k.a. "Din@r D@ddy"

Treasury Vault Announces MASSIVE Promotion!!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/adfdatweqb/2011/07/27/treasury-vault-announces-massive-promotion

• Upvote 2