Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

NYer,

Your willingness to share your experience with this investment is very much appreciated. I think it helps show just how serious this investment is and the level of persuasian the pumpers and dealers have on EVERYONE.

I am amazed at the greed. It sounds like the dealers have made plenty, why the need to pump? I would be interested to know if it is illegal for the dealers to pay someone to pump dinar sales. I would think so and will be interested to see if the authorities introduce this in to the mix.

Well, if this ride crashes and doesn't reach my expectations, at least I've learned a lot and met an amazing group of people. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! :rolleyes:;)

• Upvote 2

After Ali and now BH, I wonder how many of us poor dinarians are under the watchful eye of the FBI as buyers of record.....hmmm.....I'm guessing that whomever is out there selling this currency better have their ducks in a nice neat row! I also wonder about all of the many many folks selling and that have sold dinars openly on eBay, are they going to be chased after??? Interesting indeed...

Edited by Cosmo

jstagrl, on 29 July 2011 - 06:09 PM, said:

My husband and I have been invested since december '10. We live in the toledo area, and have gotten nearly ALL of our dinar from the another site. Most tmes dealing with Brad himself.

So, when my husband saw this, he called the office and was connected to Brad immediately and was told by BH that when 5/3rd stopped selling, it wasn't by choice. They and apparently everyone dealing in dinar, including another site, were given a cease and desist notice. Brad said his lawyer told him that they could sell what they had in inventory, but could not IMPORT more.

Unfortunatley, the FBI didn't agree. Brad Told my husband that he was not charged with anything, but they took his dinar in stock, catalogued it and said it would be returned to him BUT as personal property, not to be sold to investors.

Brad and his team have been very professional and accessible to us.

~jstagrl

sorry if this has already been discussed, but I'm not reading all 14 or so pages.

Read more:

hmmmm this is interesting as I know of at least two other sites that are still selling...why dont they have a cease and desist?

hmmmm, I sure hope and pray for him that he gets his stuff back - why would they need to catalogue and inventory? Why take it at all? This is really startling to me. Lets all hope this is over soon :-)

Just an FYI to all members here.

I have been contacted via email by someone who claims to be an attorney and also claims to represent some of the people mentioned in this thread.

This "so called" attorney requested that I remove this thread and also any mention of the people discussed in this thread from the site due to the defamatory nature of the content.

(I say "so called" because the attorney emailed from a yahoo address and the request is completely unenforceable, and therefore somewhat humorous.)

:lol: come on, guys - really?! "Remove any mention of these people"?!?!

That's a bit silly, in my opinion... DD is not Fight Club, and this isn't a cult. It's an open forum where the members are allowed to state their opinions.

However, please note the following:

1. I am a strong believer in freedom of speech - so long as you keep your comments respectful, you are all allowed to express your opinions here (unlike so many other sites).

2. The people being discussed in this thread put themselves in the spotlight, and made public figures of themselves. Anyone who willingly becomes a public figure should expect to be discussed.

3. So long as nothing illegal is happening here, I will defend the members (YOU) and your right to share information.

With those points made, I want to make it very clear that:

1. Defamation and libel will not be tolerated on DinarVets.com nor any other site I own or manage.

2. Public information may be shared, but you may not share information that was obtained illegally.

3. So long as the law is followed, I will defend your rights to share information.

The definition of "defamation" is as follows:

Anybody found to be intentionally posting false information with the intent to harm in any way will be immediately banned for life.

If something is a rumor or your opinion, do not state it as fact - make sure it is apparent that you are stating your opinion.

Carry on.

:tiphat:

Really

I know you dont care what there sites say about you, but Adam stand your ground .If it was that easy Cavemen would be doing it ...................

We will all stand( Ahead )of you not behind ......that is not funny ;)

dont think we haven't read your book .......... :twocents:

Your perseverance is what America is all about

• Upvote 2

It is being reported that gurus all over the internet are making efforts to remove any self incriminating evidence from forums, You-Tube, blogs and forums.

This action is nothing less than "too little too late".

They can remove everything they want but all of that data has been recorded to be used as need by whom may need it.

This is the NSA age powered by Google. If you post it, type it, say it or text it then they have it for good, no take backs.

By the time a raid is conducted by the FBI an ongoing investigation has been going on for a long while.

Long going FBI investigations include but are not limited to, wire taps, e-mail interception, chat log recording and forum posting logs as well as keystroke logging.

Other actions including on site and remote reconnaissance and undercover agent contact/involvement.

Because the Iraqi Dinar is the currency of a foreign nation we were at war with who still remain under chapter 7 sactions of the United Nations the provisions of the United States Patiot Act allow all of the above to any and all suspected targets who may fall under the title of "suspicious".

The self annointed "Dirty Dozen" gurus who attended the "summit" have shown public intrest, intent and collusion with the group in question and that alone in the eyes of many appears "suspicious".

It would be in the best intrest of all who were in attendance at the B H G roup summit to read up on fun topics like the United States Patriot Act, US Code Title 18 RICO Laws and the social advantages of the ownership and use of "soap on a rope".

Just sayin

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the post coolbeans!

By the time a raid is conducted by the FBI an ongoing investigation has been going on for a long while.

Your comment is dead on. Once posted anywhere on the Internet (skype, facebook, forums, blogs, etc) it is there for all eternity.

Trying to close the door after the horse has gotten out is suspicious in and of itself.

If 'they' are scurrying around trying to hide and/or remove stuff - nefarious or otherwise - makes you wonder.... maybe 'they' are not so on the up-and-up..... :rolleyes:

Haven't seen much 'pumping' during the last 48-72 hours....

Guilty....? or not....?

Things that make one go 'Hmmmmm......'

;)

Looking forward to more disclosures if/when possible! :D

Edited by BlueOrchid919

I'm the one that reported *BH* and *Rudy to the FBI, SEC and IRS. I have also spoken with Paul Lydolph who is representing Roger. He threatened me with legal action thru email and by phone. He changed his tune to apologizing to me once he realized who I am. Paul confirmed Rogers involvement in the currency *vault and per my suggestion released a statement on his website. I warned these guys 4 months ago to stop or I would report them. Roger told me he was going to cut ties with BH* and Rudy* he did not. I told Brad* to shut down the fund he did not. That is why they are in their current situation.

• Upvote 11

I'm the one that reported *BH* and *Rudy to the FBI, SEC and IRS. I have also spoken with Paul Lydolph who is representing Roger. He threatened me with legal action thru email and by phone. He changed his tune to apologizing to me once he realized who I am. Paul confirmed Rogers involvement in the currency *vault and per my suggestion released a statement on his website. I warned these guys 4 months ago to stop or I would report them. Roger told me he was going to cut ties with BH* and Rudy* he did not. I told Brad* to shut down the fund he did not. That is why they are in their current situation.

:bow::tiphat:

• Upvote 1

DGMIA (Dinar Guru Missing In Action)

Scooter has vanished from all of the forums, chats and CCs.

He has also removed all of his blogs, news services and other new web content.

Right after the dinar guru "summit" Scooter launched with much fanfare 2 new websites that he was hosting that would deliver daily updates and content.

Both of these new sites that were launched right after the dinar guru "summit" were touted by Din@r D@ddy on his site as a new offering from his "team"

It now appears "DD team member" Scooter is missing along with all new websites and blogs that he had just launched.

Scooter's missing sites:

Scooter's Diatribe: http://scooterscurrencydiatribe.blogspot.com/

Scooter's Daily Forex and Currency: http://paper.li/ScottPember/1311180629

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 5

Right after the dinar guru "summit" Scooter launched with much fanfare 2 new websites that he was hosting that would deliver daily updates and content.

Both of these new sites that were launched right after the dinar guru "summit" were touted by Din@r D@ddy on his site as a new offering from his "team"

It now appears "DD team member" Scooter is missing along with all new websites and blogs that he had just launched.

Scooter's missing sites:

Scooter's Diatribe: http://scooterscurre...e.blogspot.com/

Scooter too??? C-R-A-Z-Y. I actually liked his info.

All these strange and more or less un-expected ( but some think they were kinda expected) events in the Dinar Community...remind me of some scenes in the movie "Vanilla Sky" starring Tom Cruise where he takes his car and rides in an emptied city ( no people and no cars anywhere to be seen) and at one point ( great scene) he gets off the car and starts running with a sort of amazement and fear in his face.................

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

All these strange and more or less un-expected ( but some think they were kinda expected) events in the Dinar Community...remind me of some scenes in the movie "Vanilla Sky" starring Tom Cruise where he takes his car and rides in an emptied city ( no people and no cars anywhere to be seen) and at one point ( great scene) he gets off the car and starts running with a sort of amazement and fear in his face.................

Not to mention the volleyball scene in Top Gun......with his shirt off.....

Not to mention the volleyball scene in Top Gun......with his shirt off.....

Yep... I used to like ( very much) the lady there... Can't remember her name....Beautiful face... She played Jodi Foster's lawyer in that other movie where Jodi got raped in that pool bar.

Edited by umbertino

Scooter's missing sites:

Scooter's Diatribe: http://scooterscurrencydiatribe.blogspot.com/

TY CB, much appreciated.

I've gone back in the archives and old forum posts and have come to the conclusion that ALL the so called gurus - past and present - were ALL guilty of pumping up the dinar. Even those who still remain and who claim "no hype" still provide inaccurate information, and yet they continue to have a huge following. I am glad to see this slowing down some...

:twothumbs:

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 3

It is being reported that gurus all over the internet are making efforts to remove any self incriminating evidence from forums, You-Tube, blogs and forums.

This action is nothing less than "too little too late".

EEEK....unsettling when you observe that it maybe easier for one to close the whole site down vs removing questionable content. Makes you wonder if "This site or paper no longer exists"......is now the most legitimate information/ or speculation theories we've received by those claiming to be in the know.

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11

Makes no difference if they close the site or not. Normally you could go to the waybackmachine and pull up any website from an earlier date (it happens to be down right now). That should tell you that once something is on the internet, it is there for ever. Sites close down, change names, move, etc. but if you put in a google search you will have the opportunity to open a cached version.

Here's an example: Scooters Blog site is no longer online but this link will pull up the cached version from Google Link

They can run as fast as they can but they cannot hide once they post it on the internet. Everyone needs to remember this for your own privacy. :twocents:

• Upvote 2

Why would the FBI give up information on a raid?? Do you think that we all are stupid..Your info in this regard in total BS!!!!

.???????

This has got to be the cream of the crop of Denial...

Well, if you are going to Deny, Deny Big, or Go Home!!!

Whoever you are, you deserve an award...

• Upvote 4

FYI

for those who listen to B H G**** and Brad H, their Aug 1st weekly call last night was very informative...Dinar orders and ordering will continue maybe by end of this week...i was encouraged that he would even have a call and explain the details of the visit from the UST (not FBI or IRS)...it was noted, for all Hedge fund questions and answers, R C's office and cell phone numbers were given out to contact him directly... :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just a follow up on this thread.

I was contacted by Roger and also an attorney that claims to represent Roger and maybe some of the other Gurus who attended this summit and may or may not have been "visited" by some nice folks from a three letter agency.

They both demanded that I remove this thread entirely, and also any mention of their names.

Basically, they want to shut me and all of you up - no talking about them!

Unfortunately, I am unable to find any defamatory content in this thread. Some of your opinions may be wrong, but I don't see anyone attempting to defame Roger, DD, or any other person mentioned here.

I requested that they show me the untrue content in this thread, and they have not replied.

I also offered to post their side of the story, and I have not heard back.

As such, I have to assume that they were simply mistaken and they now agree that there is no actual defamatory content here. I would also have to assume that much of what has been posted is true, based on the first assumption!

(Of course, you know what ASSUMING does. :lmao: )

In the event they actually try to pursue a lawsuit, I am making it very clear that I am protecting free speech here on DinarVets and I did make every attempt to right any legitimate wrong that has occurred.

However: I will not be intimidated. I will fight to protect the members here. And on the same token, I will remove any information found to be defamatory or otherwise illegal.

As always.... keep it legal, keep it clean, and carry on.

• Upvote 17

FYI

for those who listen to B H G**** and Brad H, their Aug 1st weekly call last night was very informative...Dinar orders and ordering will continue maybe by end of this week...i was encouraged that he would even have a call and explain the details of the visit from the UST (not FBI or IRS)...it was noted, for all Hedge fund questions and answers, R C's office and cell phone numbers were given out to contact him directly... :)

Thank you for posting. Be careful though what you choose to believe. FYI, the IRS IS the UST. They do not raid for kicks and giggles. They have cause - even if only for a fishing expedition. There is ALWAYS some reason(s) they get involved. Always.

As stated by several here in this thread, by the time a raid is conducted, there have already been WEEKS of investigation. And yes, the IRS/UST do carry weapons/bullet proof vests, and often get additional support from FBI agents as well as local law enforcement. When the IRS raids, the reasons for getting a search warrant and conducting the raid are almost ALWAYS sealed. Once the IRS gains possession of all records, computers, files, docs, etc., it will be weeks more before charges are brought and/or jail sentences dished out. It is VERY likely no one will ever know the "why" as the IRS always seals under Federal court order everything they do.

Here's just ONE of thousands of stories of IRS raids. It's an older article (1998) but makes for interesting reading as it also gives some statistics: http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=3285. Here is another one more recent: http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/fbi_raids_ocean_county_school.html

What is interesting to note is, once the IRS has gone through the first round of seized documents, they then spread their web to others actively involved with the first entity/person. They then go on hunting/fishing expeditions (more raids) of others they perceive as involved in the first cause for raid. Think of it all like a pebble dropped into a pond... rings keep moving outward.... Who ever is involved in the original perceived crime is also held under scrutiny. It is up to those raided to file defenses and TRY to get back their stuff. That often times takes YEARS and deep pockets. It is very expensive to defend against the IRS.

Again, be careful what you choose to believe out of all of this. BH and RC have EVERY reason to make it all look like just another day at the park. There is FAR more to all of this than meets the eye. Be cautious.

Why would the FBI give up information on a raid?? Do you think that we all are stupid..Your info in this regard in total BS!!!!

The IRS have not given up any info. THEY are the ones conducting the raid. The FBI was simply supporting law enforcement. They have clearly stated to the media that the reasons are sealed under Federal court protections. All they CAN state is the address of the raid conducted. They cannot say why, or who, or what they take. You might want to do some Google searches and read up on how the IRS conducts their raids. This event is not at all BS, it is real, and there is a real cause they did what they did. This is not over yet, but likely will never come to light. The IRS is very very powerful. They don't raid just for the fun of it. They have found cause.

;)

Just a follow up on this thread.

I was contacted by Roger and also an attorney that claims to represent Roger and maybe some of the other Gurus who attended this summit and may or may not have been "visited" by some nice folks from a three letter agency.

They both demanded that I remove this thread entirely, and also any mention of their names.

Basically, they want to shut me and all of you up - no talking about them!

Unfortunately, I am unable to find any defamatory content in this thread. Some of your opinions may be wrong, but I don't see anyone attempting to defame Roger, DD, or any other person mentioned here.

I requested that they show me the untrue content in this thread, and they have not replied.

I also offered to post their side of the story, and I have not heard back.

As such, I have to assume that they were simply mistaken and they now agree that there is no actual defamatory content here. I would also have to assume that much of what has been posted is true, based on the first assumption!

(Of course, you know what ASSUMING does. :lmao: )

In the event they actually try to pursue a lawsuit, I am making it very clear that I am protecting free speech here on DinarVets and I did make every attempt to right any legitimate wrong that has occurred.

However: I will not be intimidated. I will fight to protect the members here. And on the same token, I will remove any information found to be defamatory or otherwise illegal.

As always.... keep it legal, keep it clean, and carry on.

Thank you Adam! It is very encouraging to see you stand your ground. Some attorneys do try to bully though.... I also see nothing here that could be grounds for any legal action. I had a lawyer friend read it in full yesterday and he sees no grounds either. They would have to provide the request in writing with specifics to show cause for damage. Then prove those damages.

Thanks again!

:D

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1