Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

Poker player...you are exactly what I am talking about...great example...I have quit reading many of the posters when I see their name because I am so tired of hearing the same junk.

I am sorry for also being rude, but all the bashing just makes some of us feel very unsettled. That is why I try to stick to the news for the most part. I really enjoy and appreciate the artilces that K98night if I have that right posts and all the MODS and Staff...just not all the people who post bashing

I know there are many good people here. And just so you know...I learned a long time ago not to believe Okie and the likes...

DinarChiTown...thank you for just trying to explain. I appreciate it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You auta see what they do to there sisters BF hahahahahahahahahahaah

Man Cool

dont wat to get on your really bad side do you know what time he changes his underwear hahaha

never mind i think i know right after he sees this thread emot-worship.gif

I thought you already cashed out. How did that work out for ya?

FInally some of these pumpers may be held accountable. I think this is better news than a seated GOI. Wonder if Brietling will still run B H G R O U P ads.

Edited by dinarck

Interestingly enough, if you do a search on public corporate records you will find the corporate records for Tidbits, LLC. listed in Anchorage Alaska with a Roger and Angela Dorman listed as principal agents. Their home address is listed in Utah which is the same state that The Currency Vault, LLC. is registered. The principal name listed on The currency Vault business is an Allan Dale Plagmann......now Angela Dorman has a maiden name of Plagmann. If you look on Facebook for an Allan Plagmann you can pull up a page for an Allan Plagmann who is about 26 years old and he lists himself as Senior Fulfillment Officer for Currency Vault. On his page he also lists his father as Allan Plagmann and mother of Vicky. So, this leads me to believe that Angela would be the daughter/daughter in law for Roger Dorman of D****D***** and means that there is a family tie between Currency Vault and Roger....not good!

It is "rumored" that Allan Plagmann Who's name the Currency Vault was established is Din@r D@ddys father-in-law.

It is "rumored" at this time that the Currency Vault was started in D Ds father-in-laws name "Allan Plagmann" but the majority funding came from D D himself for start up.

It is "rumored" at this time that D D set up the Currency Vault website and got the whole operation running and of course was his own "pumper".

It is "rumored" at this time that D D took total control of the site and locked out his father-in-law from the site and began taking all of the profits from the sales for himself.

It is "rumored" at this time that the father-in-law threatened legal action against D D claiming D D stole control of the "Currency Vault" and all profits from his father-in-law Allan Plagmann.

It is "rumored" at this time that this "situation" was the cause for the name change from Currency Vault to Treasury Vault.

It is begining to look as if Din@r D@ddy is indeed the starter, primary funder and main pumper for his very own dinar sales company on his own forum.

More links. PDFs and screen shots forth coming.

Roger Dorman

***** Heyward Ct.

Eagle Mountain, Utah 84005

United States

and

*** South 250 East

Provo, Utah 84606

United States

+1.801***3978

Dinars sold via TheCurrencyVault.com

Entity Number: 7919078-0160

Company Type: LLC – Domestic

Address: 1225 North 2100 West Layton, UT 84041

Registered Agent: Sunde Dawn Page

Registered Agent Address:

1225 North 2100 West Layton UT 84041

Also: CURRENCY VAULT LLC 13552 South 110 West Suite 204 Draper, UT 84020

http://www.****************.com/theiraqidinar/

• Upvote 2

It is "rumored" that Allan Plagmann Who's name the Currency Vault was established is Din@r D@ddys father-in-law.

It is "rumored" at this time that the Currency Vault was started in D Ds father-in-laws name "Allan Plagmann" but the majority funding came from D D himself for start up.

It is "rumored" at this time that D D set up the Currency Vault website and got the whole operation running and of course was his own "pumper".

It is "rumored" at this time that D D took total control of the site and locked out his father-in-law from the site and began taking all of the profits from the sales for himself.

It is "rumored" at this time that the father-in-law threatened legal action against D D claiming D D stole control of the "Currency Vault" and all profits from his father-in-law Allan Plagmann.

It is "rumored" at this time that this "situation" was the cause for the name change from Currency Vault to Treasury Vault.

It is begining to look as if Din@r D@ddy is indeed the starter, primary funder and main pumper for his very own dinar sales company on his own forum.

More links. PDFs and screen shots forth coming.

Roger Dorman

***** Heyward Ct.

Eagle Mountain, Utah 84005

United States

and

*** South 250 East

Provo, Utah 84606

United States

+1.801***3978

Dinars sold via TheCurrencyVault.com

Entity Number: 7919078-0160

Company Type: LLC – Domestic

Address: 1225 North 2100 West Layton, UT 84041

Registered Agent: Sunde Dawn Page

Registered Agent Address:

1225 North 2100 West Layton UT 84041

Also: CURRENCY VAULT LLC 13552 South 110 West Suite 204 Draper, UT 84020

http://www.****************.com/theiraqidinar/

The information of the registered agent listed on that website is inaccurate...if you go to the government website that lists corporations and business records it will show the registered agent as a Scott Soelberg located at 837 E. 1200 South Orem, UT...here is the link... https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/details?entity=7919078-0160 this is the official government website. On that same website you can type in the business name for Treasury Vault and you will see that it was filed 7/7/2011.

You are correct that Allan Plagmann Sr. is the father in law and Allan Plagmann Jr. is the son in law. And it is factual that it appears that Roger is affiliated with Currency Vault and has been pumping his own dinar sales. Shady, shady, shady!!!

The information of the registered agent listed on that website is inaccurate...if you go to the government website that lists corporations and business records it will show the registered agent as a Scott Soelberg located at 837 E. 1200 South Orem, UT...here is the link... https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/details?entity=7919078-0160 this is the official government website. On that same website you can type in the business name for Treasury Vault and you will see that it was filed 7/7/2011.

You are correct that Allan Plagmann Sr. is the father in law and Allan Plagmann Jr. is the son in law. And it is factual that it appears that Roger is affiliated with Currency Vault and has been pumping his own dinar sales. Shady, shady, shady!!!

Hmmmm, the plot thickens. Scott Soelberg is Roger's attorney. I wonder if the Currency Vault was originally set up under this Angela or Sunde or whatever and then he changed it recently to Scott's name (Registered Agent) to conceal the identity of the true owners through the LLC. Did anyone listen to the audio call the other night from his website? They announced the change of name to Treasury Vault and then also announced that Paul (one of the attorney's from Scott Soelberg's office), who just happend to set up all of his personal estate, trusts, etc was now working with the Treasury Vault. I didn't catch if he was actually leaving Scott's legal office to work exclusively for the Treasury Vault or if he is doing this on the side. I found this very strange and now that I have read Cool's info it's easy to make the connection. :blink:

Additional "persons of intrest"

Scooter and Brietling.

They are called D D "team members" and were present at the "Dinar Guru Summit" hosted by the B H G roup.

Part ownership? Related? Monetary kick backs?

• Upvote 3

Additional "persons of intrest"

Scooter and Brietling.

They are called D D "team members" and were present at the "Dinar Guru Summit" hosted by the B H G roup.

Part ownership? Related? Monetary kick backs?

Looks like we have a "monetary kick back" situation with Brietling and Currency Vault.

From Brietling's own blog:

All,

For a while now, I’ve been looking for a company I felt matched my same vision and effort to help not only educate, but also provide clients with the ability to obtain the various denominations, including the lower denominations. Well, I think I’ve found them!

The Currency Vault, found at http://www.treasuryvault.com/has recently introduced a promotion wherein they are temporarily giving away 500 Dinar notes with orders of 250K or larger. The specifics of that deal don’t really matter because I’ve been able to work a deal for all who follow me who wish to capitalize on it. I wanted to do something nice for all of you, and here it is if you are in the market, and are planning on acquiring more Dinar. I suspect with what I know about what they are doing in the future that this may be just the beginning of such cool promotions I’ll be able to get them to do for each of you.

Here are the details of my “Breitling’s Insurance” deal:

· Minimum Order to Qualify: 250,000 Dinar

· Discount: You get a $10 discount when you order and mention “Breitling’s Insurance”

· Lower Denomination: One (1) 500 Dinar Note

Here are the instructions you need to follow to ensure you get this deal:

1. You need to go to http://www.treasuryvault.com// to place your order. It’s pretty straight-forward, but if you get lost, you can always call them at 855-855-8285.

2. In order to get this deal, when entering your name you need to type the following within the same section you type your last name: (Breitling’s Insurance). Here’s an example so you don’t get confused:

First Name: John

Last Name: Doe (Breitling’s Insurance)

So, just to summarize, I’ve set up a way whereby anyone who reads my stuff and wishes to purchase more Dinar can get all the following:

· A $10 off discount

· One (1) 500 Dinar Note

That’s my take! I’ve set it up to help ensure people can be exposed to the lower denominations, and to help you save a little money if you were already going to purchase Dinar.

Just use my name and it’s all yours. If you don’t do it the way I instructed above, you won’t be able to get the deal.

Best wishes,

Breitling

Please any Questions: send to breitlingcurrency@gmail.com I will get to your questions as soon as possible by personal e-mail, blog post or audio "If you Knew you could not fail, what would you try today?" Phillippians 4:13

Link: http://www.breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/

• Upvote 1

TOLEDO -- IRS agents on Wednesday raided a building on North Saint Clair Street in Downtown Toledo. Shortly before noon, agent's from the IRS' Criminal Investigation Division, clad in bulletproof vests, descended upon 19 S. St Clair St. and entered the building.

The building houses Frickers Restaurant, North Haven Development Group, Commercial Energy Products, Savage and Associates and Success Marketing Group.

The agents would not tell WNWO News which business it is investigating. They said the documents are sealed in Federal Court.

An IRS spokesman confirmed Thursday that the investigation was not a tax seizure and was criminal in nature. He added that the warrant and all documents related to the case remained under seal.

Frickers Restaurant continued to operate as agents went about their business and the manager informed WNWO that the restaurant was not a target of the investigation.

WNWO was advised by Luke Nachtrab, owner of North Haven Development, that North Haven was no longer at that address and that they were not a target of the investigation.

Ari Siegel, listed as president of Commercial Energy Products on the company's website, contacted WNWO to state that neither he nor his company was the target of the investigation.

When asked if he knew who owned or operated Success Marketing Group, he stated that that person was being done a "grave injustice," and had retained counsel. The owner of Success Marketing Group plans to sue the IRS, Mr. Siegel said.

When asked who owned Success Marketing Group, Mr. Siegel claimed he did not know.

We will let you know if any new information breaks.

• Upvote 1

I really am not surprised. There has been a few posts on the forum claiming just this for months, albeit in a more aggressive way at times. If an individual in a chat room claims riches, and then fails to deliver over and over again, then it should not be unreasonable to question their motives. I am not including individuals who claim progress in Iraqi politics; rather, I am talking about individuals who repeatedly say its done in the same amount of days as it takes a payment to clear for a purchase of dinars. Friends who are new to the site I suggest reading past posts from Jim1Cor13 (sorry for the name drop), but he has periodically posted replies regarding unethical sales practices. Jim is a good read because he has a level-headed approach to his posts.

• Upvote 1

The main reason the IRS cannot comment on this raid is because it would reveal to the public that they can buy a million dollars for a thousand. The government is not going to revel the business if it is indeed the Dinar business being investigated.

• Downvote 1

When asked if he knew who owned or operated Success Marketing Group, he stated that that person was being done a "grave injustice," and had retained counsel. The owner of Success Marketing Group plans to sue the IRS, Mr. Siegel said.

When asked who owned Success Marketing Group, Mr. Siegel claimed he did not know.

Thanks for the post, much appreciated. The plot thickens....

How can Mr. Siegel know the owner of SMG was being done a 'grave injustice' and had retained counsel and plans to sue the IRS, yet claims to NOT KNOW WHO THE OWNER IS????

What am I missing? Does this not seem very odd??

:blink:

• Upvote 2

I really am not surprised. There has been a few posts on the forum claiming just this for months, albeit in a more aggressive way at times. If an individual in a chat room claims riches, and then fails to deliver over and over again, then it should not be unreasonable to question their motives. I am not including individuals who claim progress in Iraqi politics; rather, I am talking about individuals who repeatedly say its done in the same amount of days as it takes a payment to clear for a purchase of dinars. Friends who are new to the site I suggest reading past posts from Jim1Cor13 (sorry for the name drop), but he has periodically posted replies regarding unethical sales practices. Jim is a good read because he has a level-headed approach to his posts.

No surprise here either.

Plus, whichever genius who suggested all Dinar holders contact their Congressional Representative really put this kind of investigation in high gear...

What were they thinking? Did they think it was going to make Congress pass a Bill to RV the Iraqi Dinar?

Looks like Congress just looked for the fire that was causing the smoke.

The widely announced Guru Summit just gave them a bullseye to narrow the starting choices..

The only thing missing was a fur-lined invitation to a catered, by invitation only IRS/CID raid...

Also agree on Jim's posts. Always steady, well thought out and grounded in reality.

• Upvote 1

Looks like we have a "monetary kick back" situation with Brietling and Currency Vault.

From Brietling's own blog:

All,

For a while now, I’ve been looking for a company I felt matched my same vision and effort to help not only educate, but also provide clients with the ability to obtain the various denominations, including the lower denominations. Well, I think I’ve found them!

The Currency Vault, found at http://www.treasuryvault.com/has recently introduced a promotion wherein they are temporarily giving away 500 Dinar notes with orders of 250K or larger. The specifics of that deal don’t really matter because I’ve been able to work a deal for all who follow me who wish to capitalize on it. I wanted to do something nice for all of you, and here it is if you are in the market, and are planning on acquiring more Dinar. I suspect with what I know about what they are doing in the future that this may be just the beginning of such cool promotions I’ll be able to get them to do for each of you.

Here are the details of my “Breitling’s Insurance” deal:

· Minimum Order to Qualify: 250,000 Dinar

· Discount: You get a $10 discount when you order and mention “Breitling’s Insurance”

· Lower Denomination: One (1) 500 Dinar Note

Here are the instructions you need to follow to ensure you get this deal:

1. You need to go to http://www.treasuryvault.com// to place your order. It’s pretty straight-forward, but if you get lost, you can always call them at 855-855-8285.

2. In order to get this deal, when entering your name you need to type the following within the same section you type your last name: (Breitling’s Insurance). Here’s an example so you don’t get confused:

First Name: John

Last Name: Doe (Breitling’s Insurance)

So, just to summarize, I’ve set up a way whereby anyone who reads my stuff and wishes to purchase more Dinar can get all the following:

· A $10 off discount

· One (1) 500 Dinar Note

That’s my take! I’ve set it up to help ensure people can be exposed to the lower denominations, and to help you save a little money if you were already going to purchase Dinar.

Just use my name and it’s all yours. If you don’t do it the way I instructed above, you won’t be able to get the deal.

Best wishes,

Breitling

Please any Questions: send to breitlingcurrency@gmail.com I will get to your questions as soon as possible by personal e-mail, blog post or audio "If you Knew you could not fail, what would you try today?" Phillippians 4:13

Link: http://www.breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/

Hahhahaa... Blatant. I hate to say I told you so to all the people who say this guy isn't a pumper but where there is smoke and the whole walks quacks duck thing. For those who choose to continue following this guy do so at your own risk.

• Upvote 3

Ari Siegel, listed as president of Commercial Energy Products on the company's website, contacted WNWO to state that neither he nor his company was the target of the investigation.

We will let you know if any new information breaks.

Well unfortunately, Success Marketing Group was cancelled back in 2001. In the state of Ohio, there is nobody who has that name registered to them, so that seems fishy in itself. http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:433527742013251::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:RN217657

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:433527742013251::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:FN73482

Also, Success Marketing Group was not one that did business in that building that got raided, so curious where Mr. Siegel states it was Success Marketing Group? Furthermore, if Ari Siegel doesn't know who the owner is than how does he know he was done a grave injustice and retained counsel?

Roger has removed the rumors and doozies sections from his website. Still promoting Currency "Treasury" Vault through banners and posts.

Namaste.

Not only that, but he has also taken away the ability to make comments on his d!n@r d@ddy tidbits facebook page... Hmmm... Me things something is awry...

Edited by Longboarder81

Well unfortunately, Success Marketing Group was cancelled back in 2001. In the state of Ohio, there is nobody who has that name registered to them, so that seems fishy in itself. http://www2.sos.stat...ER_NUM:RN217657

http://www2.sos.stat...TER_NUM:FN73482

Also, Success Marketing Group was not one that did business in that building that got raided, so curious where Mr. Siegel states it was Success Marketing Group? Furthermore, if Ari Siegel doesn't know who the owner is than how does he know he was done a grave injustice and retained counsel?

Read more:

I could be wrong but I think Mr H owned success marketing. There was a sign by the entrance door to his "mr H" office that said Success Marketing. That could have been an old sign...don't know for sure

Just for the record I would be careful here because knowing what I know about Mr H he could very well come out on top and make the accusers look foolish

just sayin

The main reason the IRS cannot comment on this raid is because it would reveal to the public that they can buy a million dollars for a thousand. The government is not going to revel the business if it is indeed the Dinar business being investigated.

You CAN"T buy a million for a thousand. You will not become a millionaire from your dinar investment. It's not possible.

If there were no idiots there would be no gurus.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

FWIW: I spoke with Brad about an hour ago. He confirmed the raid, and stated that the allegations were false, and would be defended to a successful outcome. He is going to consult with his attorney about getting a conference call together fairly soon to calm the fears of their customers. I have purchased from them, and he assured me "no worries."

Wow, all I can offer is the sh*@ it so deep I'm going to dig out my hip waders.

FWIW: I spoke with Brad about an hour ago. He confirmed the raid, and stated that the allegations were false, and would be defended to a successful outcome. He is going to consult with his attorney about getting a conference call together fairly soon to calm the fears of their customers. I have purchased from them, and he assured me "no worries."

Thanks, Audri. Did he happen to say what the allegations are?

ROGER POSTS THIS ON HIS SITE.

July 29th, 2011 09:17 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info)

All,

I am posting this as an announcement to something that was decided upon recently between myself and Treasury Vault. In the advent of their recent name change, and due to their desire to expand their company into additional markets beyond currencies, and specifically beyond the Dinar, they have given me an offer to be part of their team and I have chosen to accept this new challenge that will take me away from thinking about the Dinar 24×7.

I am excited to be part of their team and growth. They have assembled an all-star team of attorneys who are ensuring they are in compliance in every possible way with every jurisdiction, business professionals who know what they are doing, and quality employees who do their best to add value anyway they know how. This has been a difficult decision for me, but I’ve chosen to accept this opportunity.

Working for a currency dealer who happens to also sell Dinar would be uncomfortable for me because I allow “Rumors” and “Doozies” on my “HUB” of Dinar information that could give some the impression I am “pumping” dinar sales. Although it is my understanding through my team of attorneys that there is no actual or potential legal conflict of interest, I wish to avoid even the perception of a conflict of interest between what I’m choosing to do in my employment and what I have done for so long as another site here on another site’s Tidbits, another site’s Chat, The Weekly Tidbit, and Tidbits Radio. So, you’ll notice I no longer have those links or sections up on “Tidbits“. Should you choose to expose yourself to that information going forward through reading the “Rumors” and “Doozies”, feel free to use the links within my “Resources” section of my site to take you to other sites that share such content.

Anyone who has followed me for any extended period of time knows I am VERY CAREFUL and one of the most conservative among those who own sites. I hold the position with which I’ve found myself very seriously, and have always been honest in my dealings with all of you in every way, probably to the point of prostrating myself when I haven’t needed to to ensure your trust of me. I have pulled away in the past 3-4 months because I’ve been very disappointed in the information I’ve been receiving and because of some personal issues I’ve been making my priority. I’ve also had absolutely nothing to share I felt was legitimate, so I’ve remained quiet. I have learned through sad experience that counting on something to come to fruition is never the way to go. I am choosing to do all I can now to ensure I provide for my family, and Treasury Vault has given me an opportunity with them that I am very excited about.

I know some will not like this change, and some may even choose to blast me and place themselves in a situation where they will be accountable to me for libel. Due to my change, I will NOT take it sitting down, and will act quickly and decisively should I find information out there that is blatantly false, misleading, accusatory, and falls within what would be considered libel by law. In fact, some already have placed them in this situation through their vicious and false claims about me in the past and recently and will be dealt with quickly. I’ve been blasted for 2 years now by so many people that it’s reached the point to where I am numb. It’s amazing how hurtful people can be through their words and lies. All I can say is don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

I feel I’ve shown the Dinar community I am honest and transparent. “By their works ye shall know them….” I would hope you feel that what I have done and continue to do for all of you is proof of who I am to you. If not, I won’t try to change an opinion, but will continue on with my plans as another site, as an employee of Treasury Vault who will be expanding their markets. I will continue to sell them advertising space on my sites and radio show, and will occasionally allow them to post an announcement here and there. Either way, I will be involved in one capacity or another, and as such I give my word to ensure everyone who chooses to work with them will be dealt with honestly, fairly, and protectively by me. Bottom line, another site will have your back should you choose to work with Treasury Vault in choosing to exchange your money for the currencies, products, and other services they offer now and in the future. There’s just too much at stake for them as a company, and for me personally, to provide anything other than excellence in working with you. I know you have experienced that here with me.

This announced change by me is my effort to remain transparent to all of you, and to show you all good faith, as your trust is very important to me. My new role with Treasury Vault will not impact the services I offer each of you now, so all who enjoy following the information this site provides may continue to do so without interruption. This is once again my effort to be transparent in what I am doing. Whether you choose to understand my choice or not I wish you personally and collectively all the very best in your efforts to continue to understand this investment and in your lives. I will continue to provide my “Tidbits”, “Chats & Posts”, “News”, and “Forex” info that will help us all follow the markets. I will NO LONGER offer any forum for those who I don’t trust or believe, that being ALL information I have had posted in the past within the “Rumors” and “Doozies” sections of my site.

I hope the majority will see this as a tremendous opportunity to work with me even closer, as I have far more to lose than gain by including my name with that of Treasury Vault. Again, I will remain as another site. I am still in the process of rolling out Investor Tidbits my investment information reference site. That project is getting closer to completion every day. I’m also still working on my iPhone App.

As far as my efforts with Treasury Vault, I will simply have additional responsibilities, most of which will have nothing to do with Dinar. My efforts for them will deal with several other products, markets, and services beyond the Dinar that many of you have inquired about that you wish to gain access to. I love that I will be working with a company who has the desire to expand their offering to meet your demand and I look forward to being your voice to them going forward on any additional products and services.

Also, please know my involvement with Treasury Vault does NOT change my commitment to each of you and Ali of Dinar Trade to run his cash-in office in Salt Lake at the appropriate time. So, please know I remain committed to that effort when that time comes.

One final note… please do not inundate Treasury Vault with phone calls and emails trying to reach me because of this announcement. I will not be involved in their customer-facing efforts and services. I will be working with them strategically to bring forth additional markets, products, and services that are beyond the Dinar, not on the Dinar order fulfillment side. Please respect the fact that they are doing their best to deliver quality service to their clients. Anti-productive calls will only serve to inhibit their ability to service those who deserve their quality attention and services. However, you all know how to reach me should you need my understanding or assistance. Feel free to email me at another site@gmail.com should you run into issues that need to be “run up the line” to me and by me. Again, please know I will have your back in my new role with them, and I will remain another site despite my new efforts with and for them. There will be no changes to my services with and for you as another site other than you now have reassurance in working with me should you choose to work with Treasury Vault for your dinar or other product purchase needs.

Thank you for your support, loyalty, and understanding.

Go Truth… Go New Opportunities… Go Dinar!

another site

Wow, all I can offer is the sh*@ it so deep I'm going to dig out my hip waders.

Thanks, Audri. Did he happen to say what the allegations are?

Yes. He said they were accused of money laundering.

(In hindsight, I wish I had asked if I would still be able to buy more today)

Edited by Audri