Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

I have found over the years that once the IRS and/or FBI find cause to raid a business with bullet proof vests, confiscating stuff along the way, the business very rarely, if EVER, makes it back. It takes some serious investigations from both entities to get to the point of a raid. I know, I've unfortunately been involved in other scam businesses that were raided. I was naive and hopeful way back then too. It takes many weeks, if not months, from citizens filing complaints to the actual raid and confiscation itself. Then MANY more months of the business attempting to prove itself innocent and get back confiscated property. The costs for defense can add up very quickly....

I do not for one minute believe Mr H got his dinars back so fast. He has to provide a defense and clear any perceived wrong doing before that can happen. An FBI raid usually includes confiscation of computers, papers and/or assets. Especially if pertaining to Money Laundering as mentioned in the news reports....

There is more to this than meets the eye. In most cases, there is cause for an FBI 'bullet proof vest' raid.

Spot on.

I had a 30 min conversation with Rogers lawyer today. Very interesting

Wow, would have loved to have been eavesdropping on that one!

Please do tell.

Surely lawyer/client privilege remained in tact....? :huh:

BTW, how did you know who his lawyer is?

Enquiring minds want to know!

:D

He has them advertised on his website. Actually, I had planned on using Scott's legal office at one time to firm up some of our remaining trust plans (I do not feel comfortable talking to our attorney about this investment) but now I don't think I would even dream of it. Paul, whom also works in Scott's office sent me an email following up on my inquiry some time ago and he is the one that is now working with the Currency (or should I say Treasury) Vault. I think I will lose his email address. :rolleyes:

What a disgusting situation. Not sure what I expected. I can't help but wonder if this "coming to a head" means the RV is near. ;)

Wow, would have loved to have been eavesdropping on that one!

He has them advertised on his website. Actually, I had planned on using Scott's legal office at one time to firm up some of our remaining trust plans (I do not feel comfortable talking to our attorney about this investment) but now I don't think I would even dream of it. Paul, whom also works in Scott's office sent me an email following up on my inquiry some time ago and he is the one that is now working with the Currency (or should I say Treasury) Vault. I think I will lose his email address. :rolleyes:

What a disgusting situation. Not sure what I expected. I can't help but wonder if this "coming to a head" means the RV is near. ;)

Oh my! Thanks for the clarification. And yes, I agree, I would stay WAY away from those referrals. You never know what kind of deals were made for kickbacks, finders fees, referral fees, etc. I have no plans to talk to any attorneys, banks, or others until I have a clear need. Everything is speculative for now.

;)

• Upvote 1

Second floor for the BHgroup. There are 3 floors to the building. The top floor was the one that was rated.

another site

17 N. St. Clair Sreet

Second Floor

Toledo, OH 43604

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/77054-fbi-raid-on-the-b-h-g-roup-location/#ixzz1Ta5ZmUha

Edited by DarkStarrDinar

Just an FYI to all members here.

I have been contacted via email by someone who claims to be an attorney and also claims to represent some of the people mentioned in this thread.

This "so called" attorney requested that I remove this thread and also any mention of the people discussed in this thread from the site due to the defamatory nature of the content.

(I say "so called" because the attorney emailed from a yahoo address and the request is completely unenforceable, and therefore somewhat humorous.)

:lol: come on, guys - really?! "Remove any mention of these people"?!?!

That's a bit silly, in my opinion... DD is not Fight Club, and this isn't a cult. It's an open forum where the members are allowed to state their opinions.

However, please note the following:

1. I am a strong believer in freedom of speech - so long as you keep your comments respectful, you are all allowed to express your opinions here (unlike so many other sites).

2. The people being discussed in this thread put themselves in the spotlight, and made public figures of themselves. Anyone who willingly becomes a public figure should expect to be discussed.

3. So long as nothing illegal is happening here, I will defend the members (YOU) and your right to share information.

With those points made, I want to make it very clear that:

1. Defamation and libel will not be tolerated on DinarVets.com nor any other site I own or manage.

2. Public information may be shared, but you may not share information that was obtained illegally.

3. So long as the law is followed, I will defend your rights to share information.

The definition of "defamation" is as follows:

Defamation is a statement that gives a negative impression of a person, company, group, product, government, or country. The statement is made as though it were true, when in fact, it is false.

Anybody found to be intentionally posting false information with the intent to harm in any way will be immediately banned for life.

If something is a rumor or your opinion, do not state it as fact - make sure it is apparent that you are stating your opinion.

Carry on.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 14

My husband and I have been invested since december '10. We live in the toledo area, and have gotten nearly ALL of our dinar from the another site. Most tmes dealing with Brad himself.

So, when my husband saw this, he called the office and was connected to Brad immediately and was told by BH that when 5/3rd stopped selling, it wasn't by choice. They and apparently everyone dealing in dinar, including another site, were given a cease and desist notice. Brad said his lawyer told him that they could sell what they had in inventory, but could not IMPORT more.

Unfortunatley, the FBI didn't agree. Brad Told my husband that he was not charged with anything, but they took his dinar in stock, catalogued it and said it would be returned to him BUT as personal property, not to be sold to investors.

Brad and his team have been very professional and accessible to us.

~jstagrl

sorry if this has already been discussed, but I'm not reading all 14 or so pages.

yea, sure that currency will not be returned! im the tooth fairey too. this is excactly what ive been ranting about. yhe U.S. treasury wants this currency. they will get to if given the opportunity. Nuff said!!!

• Upvote 1

I have been contacted via email by someone who claims to be an attorney and also claims to represent some of the people mentioned in this thread.

This "so called" attorney requested that I remove this thread and also any mention of the people discussed in this thread from the site due to the defamatory nature of the content.

That's a bit silly, in my opinion... DD is not Fight Club, and this isn't a cult. It's an open forum where the members are allowed to state their opinions.

Thank you for keeping it real Adam. You are a class act! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Looks like Brietling said it was the same thing that happened to Ali.

"Breitling: no…. it is true

Breitling: at this point we have no clue why

Breitling: but it is shut down for now

Breitling: and going through an audit

cfast30: ya i saw it was irs related

Breitling: same thing Ali went through"

So it appears that Brietling is saying that Ali was also raided by the FBI and IRS the same way the G H G roup was???

Not my words but Brietlings!

I'm not buying that. Ali gave notice that his business was shutting down. The another site, not the case.

I'm not buying that. Ali gave notice that his business was shutting down. The another site, not the case.

you are absolutely correct Ali gave notice and the another site didn't. Breitling beter watc what he posts or their could be ramifications and as for the member Coolbeans Adam has warned him not to state things that arent fact so we ALL better watch what we say about people and exploiting them or their may be consequences.

Also if people decide to call out gurus and they base it on FACT they better have a lawyer handy and back up their claims because its getting pretty serious around here.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Adam, thank you!

Looks like some cages are getting rattled.

Anything found on the open Internet is fair game and publicly available. If it is brought here, there is nothing illegal about that. Some are more experienced and clever at finding information online than others. And we are grateful! Keep on keeping on! We need more light.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Adam, thank you!

Looks like some cages are getting rattled.

Anything found on the open Internet is fair game and publicly available. If it is brought here, there is nothing illegal about that. Some are more experienced and clever at finding information online than others. And we are grateful! Keep on keeping on! We need more light.

:twothumbs:

Yes I also thank Adam for this forum.

All warnings are noted and true.

What is Libel?

Libel and slander are legal claims for false statements of fact about a person that are printed, broadcast, spoken or otherwise communicated to others. Libel generally refers to statements or visual depictions in written or other permanent form, while slander refers to verbal statements and gestures. The term defamation is often used to encompass both libel and slander.

http://www.medialaw.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Public_Resources/Libel_FAQs/Libel_FAQs.htm#What is Libel?

I have seen nothing in this thread that fits the legal definition of libel.

If someting stated is TRUE and can be proven to be TRUE in a court of law then that statement is not libel.

Now if something is presented as a RUMOR then that means it was not presented as FACT and therefore being presented as RUMOR and clearly stated as such is NOT liebel in any form.

If someone is reading this thread and is upset by any of this information that has been put forward as factual information and that facual information is deemed upsetting or damaging to someone then I would suggest that person contact the news agencies and media outlets who broadcasted and or printed said information.

Any other factual information posted in this thread was found by a simple Google search and the information was then copied to this thread with a link to the site which has the information posted for PUBLIC access.

So I would suggest sending complants to the media source and the search function that listed any other PUBLIC information.

There is an amazing amount of public access information on the net for any and all who desire to seek it out.

For persons who make the choice to become PUBLIC outlets of information and services you would be wise to remember that in doing so you open yourself to the close inspection and scrutiny of the public.

If someone stands up and says "Hey look at me!" then everyone will and if you are not squeeky clean someone may just point that fact out and if you have something hidden behind your back it may well be found out.

Closet doors will be opened and who knows what may fall out to the suprise of all?

Thanks again Adam.

Go truth! Go being safe! Go RV! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

you are absolutely correct Ali gave notice and the another site didn't. Breitling beter watc what he posts or their could be ramifications and as for the member Coolbeans Adam has warned him not to state things that arent fact so we ALL better watch what we say about people and exploiting them or their may be consequences.

Also if people decide to call out gurus and they base it on FACT they better have a lawyer handy and back up their claims because its getting pretty serious around here.

Thank you Adam....reminds me of the quote....

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Evelyn Beatrice Hall

No offense Easy. as I'm sure your intentions are good....but someone then ought to get the message to Okie too. How is it he has different rules from when he states are FACTS and/ or is brought over in the rumor section. ;)?

IMHO As far as coolbeans..."he didn't make implications he provided another's public conversation. ...just sayin. You yourself referenced in another thread regarding an important letter..how you don't listen to someone else due to their loss of interest. No quotes. So why address Coolbeans?

There are quotes and news used here in this thread and Okies information is posted as fact in this same forum...what do folks say around here..don't like the rumor section...don't read it...Just sayin..still love ya Easy.

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11
  • Upvote 4

Thank you Adam....reminds me of the quote....

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Evelyn Beatrice Hall

No offense Easy. as I'm sure your intentions are good....but someone then ought to get the message to Okie too. How is it he has different rules from when he states are FACTS and/ or is brought over in the rumor section. ;)?

IMHO As far as coolbeans..."he didn't make implications he provided another's public conversation. ...just sayin. You yourself referenced in another thread regarding an important letter..how you don't listen to someone else due to their loss of interest. No quotes. So why address Coolbeans?

There are quotes and news used here in this thread and Okies information is posted as fact in this same forum...what do folks say around here..don't like the rumor section...don't read it...Just sayin..still love ya Easy.

Wishwell11

Was taken back by Easy's post too. You replied better than I would have.

• Upvote 3

I appreciate Adam keeping this thread going. I know I'll be following it with great interest.

To note, I've known through gut instinct who the tawdry bedfellows have been all along and I've avoided them like the plague. Religion and money do not make good bedfellows and neither do investment opportunities set up by MLM people wishing to cash in on peoples hopes and fears.

With that said, I am somewhat concerned about the across-state lines money laundering references in some of the posts on this thread. How does that affect people who have purchased dinar across state lines or does this only relate to dollar profits made (and then shifted from state to state) from selling the dinar? This dinar water seems to be getting a bit warm.

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I'm coming to this discussion rather late. I did try to read every post on this thread. Very, very interesting.

• Upvote 1

I had a 30 min conversation with Rogers lawyer today. Very interesting

You mean he talked to you ( and who are you? a friend of his? still he shouldn't do that....) about his Client's case?

IF that's the case then it's very bizarre, you'll concede...If that's not the case then please elaborate...

Thinking about it....Please do elaborate in either case. Thanks

• Upvote 4

(I say "so called" because the attorney emailed from a yahoo address and the request is completely unenforceable, and therefore somewhat humorous.)

However, please note the following:

1. I am a strong believer in freedom of speech - so long as you keep your comments respectful, you are all allowed to express your opinions here (unlike so many other sites).

2. The people being discussed in this thread put themselves in the spotlight, and made public figures of themselves. Anyone who willingly becomes a public figure should expect to be discussed.

3. So long as nothing illegal is happening here, I will defend the members (YOU) and your right to share information.

With those points made, I want to make it very clear that:

1. Defamation and libel will not be tolerated on DinarVets.com nor any other site I own or manage.

2. Public information may be shared, but you may not share information that was obtained illegally.

3. So long as the law is followed, I will defend your rights to share information.

The definition of "defamation" is as follows:

Anybody found to be intentionally posting false information with the intent to harm in any way will be immediately banned for life.

If something is a rumor or your opinion, do not state it as fact - make sure it is apparent that you are stating your opinion.

Carry on.

:tiphat:

It could be an attorney with a yahoo email, but instead of simply demanding that the thread be deleted he should've demanded that a retraction of specific defamatory statements be immediately published. That way if he were going to pursue a defamation action he would be allowed exemplary damages. Without such a demand the defamed party is limited to actual economic damages caused by the false statements unless it is deemed defamation per se. I didn't read anywhere that people called the guru's in question "criminals", that they had a "loathsome disease" or were "unchaste". The criminality could be implied from the news articles, but they enjoy first amendment privileges and would be tough to sue successfully. All pedantic ranting aside, I am currently working up a defamation case against a scumbag owner of a financial planning company.

As others have stated, it is hard to believe that the IRS and FBI don't have a sufficient basis to believe a crime had or is being committed. That same thing happened where a friend of mine worked several years ago. The company's owners had a meeting after the raid and said it was just a misunderstanding and all would be well. I told him to immediately look for another job, advice he did not take. Within months the business was gone and the owners ended up serving 5 years each in a Fed prison. IMO, they have solid evidence to support their raid and any subsequent proceedings. I'm just glad I never bought anything from these guys and won't show up on the hard drives that are likely being thoroughly analyzed.

This is going to get interesting!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It could be an attorney with a yahoo email, but instead of simply demanding that the thread be deleted he should've demanded that a retraction of specific defamatory statements be immediately published.

Nah ... that's not how it works. An attorney worth his salt, carrying any weight at all, would identify himself, provide a valid phone number and address. If the "request" were a serious one, a formal demand would have been made either by certified mail, on professional letterhead, or by serving a citation to cease and desist.

One does not cancel out the other. It is possible that Ali immediately complied with a Cease and Desist Order, whereby B H, admittedly, did not. Using that scenario, Breitling could be spot on.

Edited by Audri
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It could be an attorney with a yahoo email, but instead of simply demanding that the thread be deleted he should've demanded that a retraction of specific defamatory statements be immediately published. That way if he were going to pursue a defamation action he would be allowed exemplary damages. Without such a demand the defamed party is limited to actual economic damages caused by the false statements unless it is deemed defamation per se. I didn't read anywhere that people called the guru's in question "criminals", that they had a "loathsome disease" or were "unchaste". The criminality could be implied from the news articles, but they enjoy first amendment privileges and would be tough to sue successfully. All pedantic ranting aside, I am currently working up a defamation case against a scumbag owner of a financial planning company.

As others have stated, it is hard to believe that the IRS and FBI don't have a sufficient basis to believe a crime had or is being committed. That same thing happened where a friend of mine worked several years ago. The company's owners had a meeting after the raid and said it was just a misunderstanding and all would be well. I told him to immediately look for another job, advice he did not take. Within months the business was gone and the owners ended up serving 5 years each in a Fed prison. IMO, they have solid evidence to support their raid and any subsequent proceedings. I'm just glad I never bought anything from these guys and won't show up on the hard drives that are likely being thoroughly analyzed.

This is going to get interesting!

Can you imagine being one of the people who were invited by these guys to the big "secret Guru Meeting" last weekend?

One can only guess that they were all under surveillance the whole time!

If all of the computers were taken I wonder what kind of info they snagged as far as "guru" messages and plans!

Heck, who knows what direction this is going to lead and how many other of these "gurus" are under investigation?

Wow sure must suck to be one of the "gurus" who attended the secret summit! :o

Zingggggg!

• Upvote 2

Can you imagine being one of the people who were invited by these guys to the big "secret Guru Meeting" last weekend?

One can only guess that they were all under surveillance the whole time!

If all of the computers were taken I wonder what kind of info they snagged as far as "guru" messages and plans!

Heck, who knows what direction this is going to lead and how many other of these "gurus" are under investigation?

Wow sure must suck to be one of the "gurus" who attended the secret summit! :o

Zingggggg!

No doubt! Monday, keep an eye on the stock of companies that make adult diapers. It might be a good short term investment. :D

• Upvote 1

I have read posts in the past saying we should all just ignore the pumpers and not go out and by more dinar based on their "intel".

That is easier said than done when you are a "newbie" and just reading the guru posts for the 1st time.

Admittedly I did not do the due diligence that was necessary prior to purchasing my dinar from Ali at dinar trade.

I was told about this by a very close friend, went on the internet and read the dinar scam posts but then read more on the dinar websites and felt there was some legitimacy to the possible pending rv claims.

3 of my close friends and I decided to dive in and buy some dinar. Based on some of the pumper intel we rushed to our banks and wired funds or purchased cashiers checks. We were so nervous it might rv prior to receiving our dinar. I am sorry to say we fell for more pumper "intel" the next week also and rushed to the bank once again.

In our group of 4 is an accountant, a tax lawyer, a Wells Fargo VP and a corporate CEO.

While we all should have known better we were hyped up from the false intel and figured we would kick ourselves if this happened and we neglected to take advantage of this opportunity.

WE WERE ALL SUCKED INTO THE PUMPER VORTEX AND PURCHASED MORE DINAR BASED ON THEIR INTEL.

Of coarse after a few weeks of realizing their imminent rv predictions were false, we stopped any additional dinar purchases.

There are always more newbies buying dinar and I felt it was necessary to try and identify and expose these people and bring them out into the light. Wherever there is a significant amount of money to be made unscrupulous people will crawl out from under their rocks to prey on others.

How frightening is it that many of these pumpers are changing their strategy to sell trusts and other investments?

What makes them qualified to do so?

I will continue to follow the news and visit DV on a daily basis until this ride ends.

If nothing else I am definitely now pretty much of an expert on Iraq.

Coolbeans and my other investigative dv members, keep up the good work.

Thank you Adam for allowing this platform for many of us to try and EXPOSE these pumpers for what they are.

As always GO RV.

By the way, if you were curious

Sorry, didn't finish my post above. I meant to say if you were curious, my Wells Fargo friend was never able to confirm any of the ridiculos WF bank stories. :rolleyes:

Excuse any typo's. It's difficult to type and edit errors on my ipad...

Meant to type ridiculous.....

• Upvote 7