Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

I can confirm what Audri says. One of my friends called and got the same answer.

It sounds like Mr H intends to clear the air so with that said I will not post any more on this subject.

You won't have to.

Once the Mainstream Media picks up on the story, it will go viral.

Unfortunately, this looks like the tip of the iceberg....

As long as the Dealers are still selling overnight wealth with a RV, after the CBI has already officially announced a RD as their method of currency valuation, the Theft By Deception charges are going to snowball. Whether or not they will ever be proven is immaterial.. Crossing state line on sales opens the door for all kinds of federal charges under the racketeering laws.

Maybe he will be able to stuff the genie back into the bottle; stranger things have certainly happened.

However, I don't think I would make any bets on it.

• Upvote 3

I want to make it perfectly clear... I don't care that these people choose to make money off their audience. I don't care that they choose to go into other business opportunities in related fields. So long as they are up front and disclose all business affiliations and present information on Dinar from all perspectives to their consumers. They must present the pitfalls as well as the upside opportunities. Fair and balanced. If they didn't do that then I believe that is where deception creeps in and potential criminal activity could potentially develop. That is the gray area we find some of these people in.

The lending, financial, real estate, law, and insurance industries all have built in protections when advisor's or advocates are guiding. Some have fiduciary responsibilities and rules and regulations that go with that. Some have commingling and kickback restrictions from related industries. In all cases... disclosure upfront is paramount! That is what troubles me with this Dinar investment. What constitutes advisement or advocacy in this world? I believe that line gets crossed when noted Dinar currency brokers get in bed with notorious and over-imaginative and unrealistic pumpers without even the hint of securities licenses. Then nothing is disclosed until well after the damage has been done. I don't honestly know the laws here, but I know when my gut says something is terribly wrong. Couple that with years of research on the Dinar subject and you know what is a lie and what is not. You understand what is possible and what is not.

I think if you are going to work for a Currency Broker that you should divorce yourself from any lucrative discussion about the rise or fall of the exchange rates unless you have a specific securities license that allows you to do so as well as strong errors and omission insurance covering your butt to make such claims. My advice....Pump at your own risk and come clean! Disclose Disclose Disclose! The truth shall set you free! ;)

• Upvote 7

I'm not done with this bone yet.

Let me see if I am getting this right. DD=currency vault, Breitling has heavily promoted currency vault, dinar summit=bhgroup, breitling, dd, scooter, rudy, frank from ptr at an event called dinar summit to what? Gain intel, practice bar tricks, what?

Frank said in CC notes that another site was to announce a new website to "educate people on the IQD investment". :eyebrows:

DD comment prior to attending "I’ve been able to adjust my schedule to attend the Dinar Summit Conference 2011 this week with some of the top minds following the Dinar, so I will be flying across the country to be part of that." :eyebrows:

Breitling's comment post summit "we had a Dinar Summit in Toledo, but it wasn't the another site, it was a Dinar Summit, and basically we got together and ummm, it was actually.....the party after was great - we watched baseball but it was pretty boring ya know, it's not like we don't talk about this stuff everyday right?..... so I finally got to meet Scooter and Roger and ya know what - it was fantastic, it was fun......" (talks to them everyday but never met them before) :eyebrows:

So I guess Adam was right on target when he banned certain members from this site due to involvement with Scammers. Hmmmmm. Procede with caution is the word of the day. :eek:

Namaste

• Upvote 4

My apologies if I misread both of your statements regarding this website and their affiliations. I fully support reputable businesses and sincerely hope they are one. I don't know anything about their site and did not mean to imply they were under investigation. I am curious though... Why did you bring this website into this conversation in the first place if it is not affiliated with the concerns of this discussion? I was under the assumption (based on you guys bringing it up) they were owned by the interlinked parties some how. If that was the case, then it would be reasonable to presume that those parties could be investigated in all of their business venture affiliations by the IRS. If a business is raided they would likely look for all affiliated businesses and connections to see where funds move in and out from wouldn't they? Isn't that how they did it with Enron to expose the money trail? If they have no affiliations "whatsoever" then please accept my apologies and I wish them much success. If they don't have relations to the groups involved in the IRS raid then why be so touchy about it? You guys brought them into the discussion not any of us. This is simply a discussion and not a lynching by any stretch of the imagination. We are piecing together various affiliations that appear interconnected, are we not? We are watching out for each other since considerable monies are in play. One thing we have come to realize is that this Dinar investment has exposed numerous vulnerabilities both financially and emotionally to the uninfomed. On this can we agree?

I just did a quick Google search and saw that Frankly Speaking on Facebook says you get 50% off if you put the word "Frank" in the promo box. Curiously, was he at that Dinar Summit? Did he have connections to these guys? Maybe you guys would know because I don't. Didn't he have previous ties to at least one of Ali's cash-in locations as someone mentioned earlier in this thread? Didn't he have issues with his other group regarding 503c issues also as previously mentioned by someone? I don't think it is unfair to ask these questions? If there is nothing to hide then they should have no problem being forthright in answering them. They have all been certainly forthright in pushing their imminent RV predictions over the years haven't they? Seems strange a reputable and unbiased business would risk the perception issue that would come with attending a Dinar dealer's organized meeting doesn't it? All of these recent affiliation revelations gives one the impression they have interwoven themselves to create a burlap bag that has been directly been placed over Dinar investors heads. The good news is the truth will reveal itself either way. It always does. Anyone else feel nauseous?

[/quote

The only intent of emerginggains.com is to educate on the country of Iraq. It is my understanding they felt that the Dinar community could use a site that was unbiased and that would present useful and educational material to counter the out of control rumor mill forums. The website is available to anyone with an interest in the country of Iraq and in no way would it ever promote or offer to sell anything. I only brought it up because there were rumors flying that they were involved with Mr Huebner and that is not the case by my understanding. I have been invested in the Dinar for over 4 years and must say have grown weary of all the rumors and so called pumping that has prevailed on the

Dinar forums so when I heard of the new emerging gains website I was happy to hear someone had finally decided to put together a site where I could learn all there was to know about the country who's currency I was invested in without having to ride the RV roller coaster. I have always believed the Dinar would one day re value but was also prepared to wait several years.

So to answer the question...I heard that emerginggains.com was introduced to the group so they could inform their groups of the intent of the website which was to provide a one stop educational news site to the Dinar and investment community without any Rate and Date rumors or Dinar sales intentions. So if truth is what you seek and I know that I do, I think once you see for yourself what emerginggains is offering you will be as pleasantly surprised as I was. Simply put this website is long overdue.

I want to make it perfectly clear... I don't care that these people choose to make money off their audience. I don't care that they choose to go into other business opportunities in related fields. So long as they are up front and disclose all business affiliations and present information on Dinar from all perspectives to their consumers. They must present the pitfalls as well as the upside opportunities. Fair and balanced. If they didn't do that then I believe that is where deception creeps in and potential criminal activity could potentially develop. That is the gray area we find some of these people in.

The lending, financial, real estate, law, and insurance industries all have built in protections when advisor's or advocates are guiding. Some have fiduciary responsibilities and rules and regulations that go with that. Some have commingling and kickback restrictions from related industries. In all cases... disclosure upfront is paramount! That is what troubles me with this Dinar investment. What constitutes advisement or advocacy in this world? I believe that line gets crossed when noted Dinar currency brokers get in bed with notorious and over-imaginative and unrealistic pumpers without even the hint of securities licenses. Then nothing is disclosed until well after the damage has been done. I don't honestly know the laws here, but I know when my gut says something is terribly wrong. Couple that with years of research on the Dinar subject and you know what is a lie and what is not. You understand what is possible and what is not.

I think if you are going to work for a Currency Broker that you should divorce yourself from any lucrative discussion about the rise or fall of the exchange rates unless you have a specific securities license that allows you to do so as well as strong errors and omission insurance covering your butt to make such claims. My advice....Pump at your own risk and come clean! Disclose Disclose Disclose! The truth shall set you free! ;)

Thats what I like about emerginggains... it is a news site. I didn't see anything on that site that spoke of the Dinar. No rate...No date...No RV or RD. Just a wealth of information on this emerging market we know as Iraq. Seriously Drox, take a look for yourself, its quite good. God Bless

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Nobody has adressed this, what about the dinar we have. Was it obtained illeaglly or brought in to the U.S. illeagally by these alleged con-men ie Ali, Currency Vault, & others selling the dinar. I dont care about the pumping and their other B.S. I just dont want my currency considered contaband and be subject confiscation by U.S. Treasury, I know the law says we can have it. But my impression is, it has to be here legal ie. servicemen,servicewomen, or contractors bringing it in the U.S. but not by an alleged muslim subversive, Ali and his band of alleged thevies. Come on all you smart people lets have some research(worker bee,Lake house) and devolope a plan of action. Dont worry about all ths trival bull$h-t with these alleged con-men. Trust me The IRS will take care of these alleged two bit con-men! JMO I say its everyman for himself. Abandon Ship as they say in the Navy :angry::angry::angry::angry:

• Upvote 4

Arms length associations. It is now blatently clear to me how the sheeple have been led all along. I am just grateful for my guidance in how much Dinar to purchase and didn't get caught up in the "frenzy" these guys perpetuated.

Excerpt from Franks most recent call -

"High possibility to see something within the next 24 hours through next week.

All the news coming out of Iraq is positive with respect to the RI/V.

Delta reiterates that Ramadan should not affect the RI/V, although we do not have a precedent for it to occur during this holiday. Per Frank we will NOT see the lower denom’s until the rate is released. In financial transactions in Iraq at this time, change is being given in USD.

another site representative Rudy shows up after intel session with Frank & Delta:

Rudy has no further update/information regarding Brad beyond what Frank has already shared.

Rudy is not associated with Brad regarding the new website being put forward and has only arm’s length association with the particular company currently under fire.

URL is http://www.emerginggains.com.:eyebrows:

On this site they have contracted with an unbiased Iraqi news organization <_< to make available the most accurate information coming out of Iraq possible in order to prevent some of the extreme roller-coaster ride effects incurred by the mountain of misleading intel coming from various sources.

The website is presented as a subscription site (with a discount available for Frank’s KTFA family) and as a one stop portal (along with Frank’s site & C/C’s) for reliable business/political/breaking-news information from Iraq."

NEWBIES BEWARE!

Perhaps Delta was at the Dinar Summit as well. Heck who else, OKIE were you there too??? I am still waiting to hear the information that was to "educate the people on the IQD". I believe I have gotten my complete education in "how to recognize a scammer or those deficient in integrity" right here on this thread.

Thank you Adam for allowing us to follow this information through on this thread.

Namaste.

Since the scanners won't allow the name of other sites I thought I would say the afformentioned "another site representative Rudy" = BHHHHGroup is that BAAAAHHHHH Group?

Namaste.

• Upvote 2

I was advised to stop paying for information when references of people being "targeted" in response to when some questioned a dealer...and made its way over to DV boards and I'm guessing might have got Adams attention/concern as well. A dealer wouldn't have liked a spokes-person and running cash-ins...using those references as well. Several references of scary people owning dinar is bold in itself IMHO. The notice of being quiet because of disappointing news and then having your back with forward interests sounds conditional and doesn't hold a position of full out transparency IMO.

One of the first things FBI asks...do you feel you have been threatened in any way....words like "targeted" arn't taken lightly and that is FACT! Solmeone taking risks like those reference to prove an allegiance or warn others is risky and the threats of libel remind me of the energy placed behind that unforgettable response to members and the dealer inquiries and cautioning that they could be targeted.

He states below he will never pump the Dinar.

All,

I feel the need to weigh-in on Ali’s decision on shutting down their operations for “a time”. Here are my thoughts…

1. Know that Dinar Trade will be back when they have been given the ok that things are better for them.

2. Know that Ali wouldn’t do this if he didn’t feel there was real peril otherwise… family first!

3. Know that Dinar Trade WILL still be providing the cash-in offices post-RV. That hasn’t changed, and I’ve verified that with Ali less than an hour ago.

4. Know there are some very scary people who own Dinar, and they will do anything they can to get more. Using Okie’s favorite words… NUFF SAID!

5. There are other very reputable and quality Dinar Dealers that can assist you if you wish to purchase more Dinar while Dinar Trade is absent for a time. I would NEVER pump sales of Dinar. Anyone who has been following me for any length of time knows that. But, should you or others you know wish to acquire Dinar, the following Dealers run very quality businesses:

Please just take all this in stride, and allow Ali and his family to sort out their business, safety, and personal issues. We all just need to take care of business as usual as we wait for any change in our investment in the Iraqi Dinar.

Go Change… Go Safety… Go Dinar!

another site

• Upvote 1

PUMPERS IN PLAIN SITE from a pumper under the guise of educating.

Here's Breitling promo/pumping and we all know from previous posts in the thread his link to DD and Currency Vault.

All,

For a while now, I’ve been looking for a company I felt matched my same vision and effort to help not only educate, but also provide clients with the ability to obtain the various denominations, including the lower denominations. Well, I think I’ve found them!

The Currency Vault, found at http://www.thecurrencyvault.com/,'>http://www.thecurrencyvault.com/, (that would be Cu****cy Va**t) has recently introduced a promotion wherein they are temporarily giving away 500 Dinar notes with orders of 250K or larger. The specifics of that deal don’t really matter because I’ve been able to work a deal for all who follow me who wish to capitalize on it. I wanted to do something nice for all of you, and here it is if you are in the market, and are planning on acquiring more Dinar. I suspect with what I know about what they are doing in the future that this may be just the beginning of such cool promotions I’ll be able to get them to do for each of you.

Here are the details of my “Breitling’s Insurance” deal:

• Minimum Order to Qualify: 250,000 Dinar

• Discount: You get a $10 discount when you order and mention “Breitling’s Insurance”

• Lower Denomination: One (1) 500 Dinar Note

Here are the instructions you need to follow to ensure you get this deal:

1. You need to go to http://www.thecurrencyvault.com/ to place your order. It’s pretty straight-forward, but if you get lost, you can always call them at 855-855-8285.

2. In order to get this deal, when entering your name you need to type the following within the same section you type your last name: (Breitling’s Insurance). Here’s an example so you don’t get confused:

First Name: John

Last Name: Doe (Breitling’s Insurance)

So, just to summarize, I’ve set up a way whereby anyone who reads my stuff and wishes to purchase more Dinar can get all the following:

• A $10 off discount

• One (1) 500 Dinar Note

That’s my take! I’ve set it up to help ensure people can be exposed to the lower denominations, and to help you save a little money if you were already going to purchase Dinar.

Just use my name and it’s all yours. If you don’t do it the way I instructed above, you won’t be able to get the deal.

Best wishes,

Breitling

Please any Questions: send to breitlingcurrency@gmail.com I will get to your questions as soon as possible by personal e-mail, blog post or audio "If you Knew you could not fail, what would you try today?" Phillippians 4:13

Posted by Breitling at 10:30 AM

Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz "

Namaste

• Upvote 1

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck its a duck. These guys are so obvious its not funny, This whole Dinar world is riddled with lies and deceipt. Those that choose to ignore this will soon be detached from their money. Cant wait for the Feds to start taking some of these "Investment" advisors/associates down. Prison time is humbling. P.T. Barnum had it right.................

• Upvote 2

Has anyone seen this? It was posted on Frank's facebook page 1 hour ago. Pull up Frank's facebook page. Don't think I'm allowed t post the link. He is selling dinar, it appears as a business? Is he a dealer? This guy is a piece of work.

• Upvote 1

I thought you already cashed out. How did that work out for ya?

FInally some of these pumpers may be held accountable. I think this is better news than a seated GOI. Wonder if Brietling will still run B H G R O U P ads.

worked out great how is that siting and waiting every day to see if you will be able to

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just wanted to take a moment to celebrate the fact that Roger from DD posted today on his Tidbits sight explaining that he would in fact now be working for Treasury Vault (previously Currency Vault) AFTER this information was exposed yesterday in this thread.

Good Job everyone.

• Upvote 1

Looks like the FBI and IRS did a raid on the very place where the "Dinar Guru Summit" was held last weekend!

FBI agents raid downtown Toledo business

8274958_448x252.jpg

TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) -- FBI agents raided a business in downtown near Fifth Third Field.

The business isin the upper level of a building that borders Fifth Third Field above Frickers. Again, the place was upstairs from the restaurant, and not connected to the business.

Around 12:30, we spotted FBI agents' vehicles. According to a source, they were inside the second-floor office of Commercial Energy Products. We're also told the raid may have been issued by the IRS.

So far, we have nothing confirmed. As of 5:00pm Wednesday, we're still waiting to hear from the FBI.

We'll bring you details as they become available.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news%2Flocal&id=8274761

And here it says the B H G roup is in that building!

IRS raids downtown Toledo business

BLADE STAFF

The IRS raided a downtown Toledo business Wednesday morning.

Craig Casserly, spokesman for the IRS criminal investigation unit, could not comment on what businesses was raided in the 19 N. St. Clair St. building because legal documents were sealed in federal court. He expected the documents would be sealed for “quite awhile.”

He said agents were there on “official business” and that he believed the IRS was the only agency at the building.

A woman who works at Fricker’s Restaurant, which is in the same building where the raid took place, said the IRS came in about 10:30 a.m. but did not know which business was raided.

The building is home to several businesses, including Fricker’s; Milewski, Smith, and Tschantz; Commercial Energy Products; The B. H. G roup, and Fracture Design.

The door to the offices was locked Wednesday evening and a special code is needed to access the elevator. There is a buzzer next to the elevator to call the different agencies, but no one answered.

The Lucas County Auditor’s Web site lists three different owners, including Right Field LLC, Lucas County Commissioners, and John M. Wilson and Arlene Singer.

http://m2.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2011/07/27/IRS-raids-downtown-Toledo-business-2.html

My husband and I have been invested since december '10. We live in the toledo area, and have gotten nearly ALL of our dinar from the another site. Most tmes dealing with Brad himself.

So, when my husband saw this, he called the office and was connected to Brad immediately and was told by BH that when 5/3rd stopped selling, it wasn't by choice. They and apparently everyone dealing in dinar, including another site, were given a cease and desist notice. Brad said his lawyer told him that they could sell what they had in inventory, but could not IMPORT more.

Unfortunatley, the FBI didn't agree. Brad Told my husband that he was not charged with anything, but they took his dinar in stock, catalogued it and said it would be returned to him BUT as personal property, not to be sold to investors.

Brad and his team have been very professional and accessible to us.

~jstagrl

sorry if this has already been discussed, but I'm not reading all 14 or so pages.

• Upvote 3

jstagrl,

Thank you for taking the time to post. This is interesting as another person posted on this thread and said they called and talked to Brad (actually 2 others) and they were told he was charged with money laundering. Hmmmm, trying to figure out why these stories don't match up? :blink:

• Upvote 1

My husband and I have been invested since december '10. We live in the toledo area, and have gotten nearly ALL of our dinar from the another site. Most tmes dealing with Brad himself.

So, when my husband saw this, he called the office and was connected to Brad immediately and was told by BH that when 5/3rd stopped selling, it wasn't by choice. They and apparently everyone dealing in dinar, including another site, were given a cease and desist notice. Brad said his lawyer told him that they could sell what they had in inventory, but could not IMPORT more.

Unfortunatley, the FBI didn't agree. Brad Told my husband that he was not charged with anything, but they took his dinar in stock, catalogued it and said it would be returned to him BUT as personal property, not to be sold to investors.

~jstagrl

sorry if this has already been discussed, but I'm not reading all 14 or so pages.

Wow... interesting revelation! If that is true I am not sure that it is entirely good news for any of us. Thank you for sharing that. Ok all you Clark Kent's and Lois Lanes out there time for a new assignment perhaps? I wonder if we should be looking closer at all dealers and seeing if any other raids took place that would verify a cease and desist order for selling Dinar period in the states.

The only thing that wouldn't match up with that is that the Summit attendance guys would have spilled those beans all over the net if that were the case. Wouldn't they? Hmmmmm!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow... interesting revelation! If that is true I am not sure that it is entirely good news for any of us. Thank you for sharing that. Ok all you Clark Kent's and Lois Lanes out there time for a new assignment perhaps? I wonder if we should be looking closer at all dealers and seeing if any other raids took place that would verify a cease and desist order for selling Dinar period in the states.

The only thing that wouldn't match up with that is that the Summit attendance guys would have spilled those beans all over the net if that were the case. Wouldn't they? Hmmmmm!

Well...according to the below...posters are warned against this.:o and some of our government Agencies don't like this kind of talk.

Dinar DD May 7th ...I Just Don't Know.

All,

I’ve been bombarded with emails and speculation regarding the departure of Ali and Dinar Trade from the Dinar Dealer world. Here’s what I know, and nothing more…

• Some have ventured on LIBEL by stating to the Dinar following world that Ali and Dinar Trade have lied about his situation, and that his family really isn’t in danger… There are a COUPLE OF POSTERS that come to mind (won’t mentino them by name) that should be very careful in their comments, as they do NOT know what his situation is, and they are setting themselves up to be targetsnot smart.
  • All I can do is relay what Ali has shared with me. If there is more to his story, then I HAVE NO CLUE what that would be, and apparently it’s none of my or any of your business. If Ali IS lying to me, I’d have no way of proving it, or finding the truth, and I guess I would believe NO ONE else in this investment, as it appears those who sell us our Dinar, US politicians, the GOI, the IMF, the CBI,

Edited by wishwell11
  • Upvote 2

~jstagrl

Thank you for the post...Mr. h and Mr. r are really in the fire on this thread and a lot of the posters here are throwing gas in the flames...i listen to them both on their calls and they have always said positive things about DinarVets and the news which can be found from this site...since Ali is not in business anymore, my last two orders have came through Mr. h and received the last one Tuesday morning with no hiccups...regardless of all the negative post, the FBI or IRS is involved and we'll know the TRUTH soon...they both may be guilty of ALL that’s being said, but I think someone said it earlier in this thread..."innocent before proven guilty"

Stay tuned...the facts will soon surface

I have found over the years that once the IRS and/or FBI find cause to raid a business with bullet proof vests, confiscating stuff along the way, the business very rarely, if EVER, makes it back. It takes some serious investigations from both entities to get to the point of a raid. I know, I've unfortunately been involved in other scam businesses that were raided. I was naive and hopeful way back then too. It takes many weeks, if not months, from citizens filing complaints to the actual raid and confiscation itself. Then MANY more months of the business attempting to prove itself innocent and get back confiscated property. The costs for defense can add up very quickly....

I do not for one minute believe Mr H got his dinars back so fast. He has to provide a defense and clear any perceived wrong doing before that can happen. An FBI raid usually includes confiscation of computers, papers and/or assets. Especially if pertaining to Money Laundering as mentioned in the news reports....

There is more to this than meets the eye. In most cases, there is cause for an FBI 'bullet proof vest' raid.

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 4

I have found over the years that once the IRS and/or FBI find cause to raid a business with bullet proof vests, confiscating stuff along the way, the business very rarely, if EVER, makes it back. It takes some serious investigations from both entities to get to the point of a raid. I know, I've unfortunately been involved in other scam businesses that were raided. I was naive and hopeful way back then too. It takes many weeks, if not months, from citizens filing complaints to the actual raid and confiscation itself. Then MANY more months of the business attempting to prove itself innocent and get back confiscated property. The costs for defense can add up very quickly....

I do not for one minute believe Mr H got his dinars back so fast. He has to provide a defense and clear any perceived wrong doing before that can happen. An FBI raid usually includes confiscation of computers, papers and/or assets. Especially if pertaining to Money Laundering as mentioned in the news reports....

There is more to this than meets the eye. In most cases, there is cause for an FBI 'bullet proof vest' raid.

Question...we're you there to see the bullet proof vest...and Mr. H did not get the dinars back...re-read her post...I’m sure he'll need to prove everything before he gets even the paper weight back his dear ole Mom gave him...all i ask is before we dump the drum of fuel on him, let's make sure it warrants...Mr R seems to have a very colored past as you and Mr. Gildropper write about on realscam...the facts will surface soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Question...we're you there to see the bullet proof vest...and Mr. H did not get the dinars back...re-read her post...I’m sure he'll need to prove everything before he gets even the paper weight back his dear ole Mom gave him...all i ask is before we dump the drum of fuel on him, let's make sure it warrants...Mr R seems to have a very colored past as you and Mr. Gildropper write about on realscam...the facts will surface soon.

Re bullet proof vests, this was stated in the Toledo reporters news statements. Video and print. I guess they were there since they interviewed the restaurant owner when this went down. Did you read or listen to the Toledo news?

Re my writing about Mr. R in realscam.. I was not aware I had written anything about him, other than to thank GlimDropper for the thread. I know nothing about the individual 'gurus' other than what I've read about them in the various forums. I do not believe ANY of them. Most of what they state is pure nonsense, inaccurate information or misinterpretation. I have learned to disregard all the hype. I still hope though....

...but.... where's there's smoke, there's usually fire..... time will tell.

;)

• Upvote 1

Re bullet proof vests, this was stated in the Toledo reporters news statements. Video and print. I guess they were there since they interviewed the restaurant owner when this went down. Did you read or listen to the Toledo news?

Re my writing about Mr. R in realscam.. I was not aware I had written anything about him, other than to thank GlimDropper for the thread. I know nothing about the individual 'gurus' other than what I've read about them in the various forums. I do not believe ANY of them. Most of what they state is pure nonsense, inaccurate information or misinterpretation. I have learned to disregard all the hype. I still hope though....

...but.... where's there's smoke, there's usually fire..... time will tell.

;)

BlueOrchid, I agree with you completely. And yes, time will tell.

Does anyone know if Frank has advertised as selling dinars in the past? This seems really sketchy to me and I highly doubt he is licensed to do so. <_<