Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

It surprises me that there is not word from Roger (D***R D***Y) on his site about this. But then after reading all of the material presented and realizing "nothing is as it seems" it doesn't surprise me and they all may be just keeping quiet hoping this will pass. I am disappointed though. Does anybody have integrity with their word anymore. Jimminie! :unsure:<_<

Namaste!

Well seeing as it is looking as if he may have been lying to all of his members this whole time by not telling the truth about his family connection / ownership of the Currency Vault it is no suprise.

Looks to be some rumor coming in on the reason for changing the name also and the "family" situation that is ongoing that includes claims of fraud and theft from members of his own family but until that info is made public with the documents and links that remains rumor at this time.

He presents himself to his marks as "Mr Honest".

Looks like that cover may soon blow wide open with links, screen shots and PDF documents to give total proof of his fraud and lies.

Links are coming in by the hour.

The proof is about to hit the fan.

• Upvote 1

Well seeing as it is looking as if he may have been lying to all of his members this whole time by not telling the truth about his family connection / ownership of the Currency Vault it is no suprise.

Looks to be some rumor coming in on the reason for changing the name also and the "family" situation that is ongoing that includes claims of fraud and theft from members of his own family but until that info is made public with the documents and links that remains rumor at this time.

He presents himself to his marks as "Mr Honest".

Looks like that cover may soon blow wide open with links, screen shots and PDF documents to give total proof of his fraud and lies.

Links are coming in by the hour.

The proof is about to hit the fan.

I have spoken to Roger twice and both times he conceded that Brad and Rudy are frauds and told me he would no longer take their money. This was 3 months ago when they tried to launch the Iraq Fund. I told Roger that I was calling the SEC, FBI and IRS because Rudy and Brad were violating Reg. D by soliciting investments from non accreditied / unsofisticated "investors" and that he should distance himself. He obviuosly did not take my advice. This guys was broke 30 days ago. Desperation and greed make people do crazy things. Frank is a perfect example. Aloha BS

• Upvote 3

I like researching companies, it's what I do best, especially 501c3's. Can anyone supply me with legal names of the companies who are non profits? I'll see if I can locate their form 990's required to be filed with the IRS.(public info). It's a treasure trove of information!

• Upvote 1

Wow. :blink:

Cool Beans thanks for all of the information you have brought forth. Appreciate it, and tomorrow I think I will pour Jack Daniels on my cereal instead of milk. Might make the information more laughable.

Namaste.

• Upvote 2

I like researching companies, it's what I do best, especially 501c3's. Can anyone supply me with legal names of the companies who are non profits? I'll see if I can locate their form 990's required to be filed with the IRS.(public info). It's a treasure trove of information!

Nick Kot Charities in Illinois

estamp='1311895655' post='596817']

Nick Kot Charities in Illinois

You sure it's a 5013c? If it was just formed this year, there wouldn't be one filed yet.

Search GuideStarAdvanced Search

Refine Your Search Nonprofit Search

Home > Search Results

Your search for nick kot charities produced 0 results.

Viewing 0 - 0 of 0 results [/size]

Close

Related Keywords

Remove Criteria: Keywords: nick kot charities

They may have filed an extension, they were formed in 2009.

SERVICES PROGRAMS PRESS PUBLICATIONS DEPARTMENTS CONTACT

CORPORATION FILE DETAIL REPORT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entity Name NICK KOT CHARITY FOR TBI File Number 66563774

Status ACTIVE

Entity Type CORPORATION Type of Corp NOT-FOR-PROFIT

Incorporation Date (Domestic) 06/11/2009 State ILLINOIS

Agent Name PATRICIA KOT Agent Change Date 06/11/2009

Agent Street Address 13636 S MEATH CIRCLE President Name & Address

Agent City HOMER GLEN Secretary Name & Address

Agent Zip 60491 Duration Date PERPETUAL

Annual Report Filing Date 05/05/2011 For Year 2011

Return to the Search Screen

(One Certificate per Transaction)

BACK TO CYBERDRIVEILLINOIS.COM HOME PAGE

Edited by WorkerBee

Well my question, is the dinar that people has bought from these con-men still good or does anyone think that the U.S. Treasury can confiscate our dinar as contraband due to their alleged activities.I have not particapated in any of their hedge fund,foreign bank accounts or any type investment deals ect. The only ones I have had any deals with is Ali & currrency vault. I really dont understand why everybody is upset. I was in it a month listening to to all that guru stuff, when I knew they were full of $h-t. I didnt by dinar based on anything these con-men had to say. I bought because I understand the commodities that Iraq has oil,gas, gold,ect. Their money has to be worth something at some point, it might not be this year or the next. I dont care. I just dont want U.S. Treasury to be able to steal my money. Its like going to Mexico and buying cuban cigars, you by a case of them and smoke all you want, but if you try to bring them into Texas, then some &sshole in the border patrol will be smoking them. I sure dont want the U.S. Treasury with my dinar buying food stamps or sending it in foreign aid back over to all those muslim bastards. nuff said! I know there are some smart people in this investment that can help figure this out. I dont think Adam is cut out of the same mold as those other guys thats the reason I joined up with him. JMO. Nuff said!

after reading this LONG thread, i was wondering the same...i've dealt only with Ali and (i feel) his extended arm, (B H G****) in buying Dinar...I'm keeping mine and if I have to go elsewhere to cash in even if it takes 5 more years :unsure:

This is one heckuva thread! There has been a ton of information released throughout. I'm sorry in advance if this is a lot to ask, but could someone summarize all the data? It's hard to piece it all together with the responses etc. And I would love to grasp the full spectrum. I'm really grateful that the person who told me about dinar lead me to this site and it is the only one I've ever been a part of. There are some scary predators out there...I'm glad some of you have ninja like stalking skillz! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Have any of you seen the BHGroup Dinar 101 video? It mentions on numerous occasions the pending RV and how far under valued the Dinar is. Not one mention of any 3 zero removal stated article or concern. It is framed in such a way that a revaluation cannot or should not be questioned. That **** Cheney set this up from the beginning. That you should tell at least 2 different people to contact them to share in "the blessing". That you should NOT look at any other sites. He states one disclaimer at the end that it is speculative and requires patience and then ends it by saying the RV is basically inevitable. He openly admits his affiliation with Ali from Dinar Trade and the special cash-in locations and deals they get with Ali. They are all in bed together it would appear.

How freaking stupid can these people be? He might as well have said, "Please hand cuff me officer" as far as I am concerned. I am starting to understand the depth of brain washing that ALL of these yahoo "gurus" have been puking to the hopeful and the needy. Greed is such an ugly animal.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5UeNzMKJmK0

(If someone knows how to post the video instead of the link feel free)

Mods feel free to remove that link if you don't want it there. I think it important to expose these knuckleheads in their own words and the extent they will deceive to make their sale. What kind of a currency broker would basically state it is a can't miss investment (inference)? Do ANY of your investment brokerage houses EVER speak this matter-of-fact in any respectable stock or mutual fund in which they make money from selling? Is this not a conflict of interest? This is a house of cards. Not the Dinar itself, but this seemingly bilking group from the pumpers to the dealers to the wholesalers to the pawn army used out front. Disgusting!!!

The Federal Trade Commission Act

Deceptive statements or acts violate the Federal Trade Commission Act if they constitute unfair competition affecting commerce. To constitute a violation, there must be a material practice, representation, or omission likely to mislead reasonable consumers. People and businesses are proscribed from making false statements about their own products or the products of competitors, if the advertisements or statements have the effect of deceiving or tending to deceive consumers regarding a purchasing decision. The primary goal of this statute is to protect the public from anti-competition. There is no private right of action; the FTC represents the public in lawsuits to enforce this Act.

Edited by Adam Montana
added video per drox request
  • Upvote 3

Sounds like Ali was catching heat from the feds and skipped town,,,,,BUT Before he left town it looks like he sold his business plan to some crooks over at BHG Group and then left for the Middle east. Sounds fishy but these guys in multilevel marketing will do ANYTHING to get members or create a following!!!!! Frank the hypicrit. From all his post makes you think he is in the islands with his "Aloha my christian brothers". I know the dude was a con hiding behind the lord. Karma baby classic case of Karma

It is true that Frank always says "Aloha" and I actually thought he was out in Hawaii after reading a few of his chat logs that were brought over here from other sites. However, after looking at his pictures on his Facebook page I can say without a doubt that he is not in Hawaii, well at least not in any of those pics...

If this is true and links to prove this claim are posted then that would mean that Din@r D@ddy owns the "Currency Vault" and if that is true then that would mean he has been pumping his own dinar dealer business on his website, forum, chat and radio shows.

All the while telling everyone what honest and upright people the owners of the Currency Vault are when all the time it was his own creation.

IF that is proven to be true right now that is just rumor.

We are still waiting on the links.

Who knows? Maybe one person set it up and one person bank rolled it and maybe one person then stole it from the other and all the while they are all family members???

Until we have the links this is all speculation but speculation is what you get when people have "secret meetings" with groups they proudly call "The Dirty Dozen" telling everyone they are bound by secret deal to not disclose what was planned.

So until we see the facts and links it is just rumor, speculation and digging into public records by those who just want the honest facts.

But if it is discovered that DD is the planner, owner and the person who makes all of the money from those dinar sales and the pumper for his own sales then what will that do to his reputation as a "honest and open guy"?

What about the DD "team"? Scooter, Brietling and Rudy C? How are the involved and do they get a cut of the sales?

As far as I know people who want the honest facts are not the bad people but the people who hide the truth and mislead are the ones to watch out for.

Going for more popcorn.

bbl

What a great thread. Finally, the walls are crumbling around the Gurus! Keep that investigation going Beans!

chicosan: cya breitling – thanks!

End Quote

Chicosan is a notorius Pumper himself who used ( don't know about now as I don't frequent those Forums anymore and that's been going on for some time now) to be very active in "HYIP's" ( Hight Yield Investment Programs...scams)

Umbertino is spot on! I remember seeing Chicosan a few years ago all over different "money" forums. Umbertino remembers wink.gif I'm surprised he kept his same user name handle...

Hi drox :)

This is beyond sickening. I am not surprised, as I have always thought

personally that frank was no better than the other liars and frauds, with

the saddest part being using Gods name to deceive so many followers

who hung on his every word!

Thank you my friend for the link...as sad as it is, but it is TIME for these

folks to get booted. Just think...how many times, time after time that Franks

garbage and lies have been spread here over and over that have influenced

SO many folks here and all over dinarland.

I will say again...the most damaging section on this board is RUMORS and

that seems to never change because it is the only thing that people seem to care

about is reading lies and then defending these very frauds that have lied to them

for years because it is ONLY rumors that have given so many 'hope' when in reality

it has cost so many dearly. yes, I am nauseous from all of this insanity. When does it

end? My guess is REAL soon.

Amazing, but I bet soon it will all be forgotten and we will see even more Frank and

other liars posts and chats being spread, all to the damage to those who believe a

single word of any of it. Shameful and very sad.

I guess all of this "negative" TRUTH is a hard pill to swallow for so many who trusted

these criminals and bad mouthed ANYONE who saw through the lies. It is about time

for the facts to come out and for heads to roll. NOW WHO IS TRULY THE NEGATIVE

ELEMENT ON THESE BOARDS??? Those who attempt to deal with facts instead of

fiction, OR those who are known liars and thieves? Where is the "positive" spin now?

All my best!

Jim

---

VERY WELL SAID THANK YOU AND YES IT IS THAT TIME AND I HOPE THEY ALL PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ALOT OF INNOCENT VICTIMS ;)

It is true that Frank always says "Aloha" and I actually thought he was out in Hawaii after reading a few of his chat logs that were brought over here from other sites. However, after looking at his pictures on his Facebook page I can say without a doubt that he is not in Hawaii, well at least not in any of those pics...

Toledo Ohio is his location. Right where the B H G roup is located.

He was a cook at a failing mexican restaurant when he first surfaced on the dinar world.

He is the charismatic leader of an on line religious group that he himself formed. The group which he calls his "family" is centered around the hope of great wealth from the Iraqi dinar. Frank is the self appointed leader of the "family".

There is no evidence of him holding a dergee in theology nor any other formal training in pastorial studies.

It is not known if his new group is indeed a 501c3 org. or not.

• Upvote 2

This is one heckuva thread! There has been a ton of information released throughout. I'm sorry in advance if this is a lot to ask, but could someone summarize all the data? It's hard to piece it all together with the responses etc. And I would love to grasp the full spectrum. I'm really grateful that the person who told me about dinar lead me to this site and it is the only one I've ever been a part of. There are some scary predators out there...I'm glad some of you have ninja like stalking skillz! :blink:

You auta see what they do to there sisters BF hahahahahahahahahahaah

He was a cook at a failing mexican restaurant when he first surfaced on the dinar world.

He is the charismatic leader of an on line religious group that he himself formed. The group which he calls his "family" is centered around the hope of great wealth from the Iraqi dinar. Frank is the self appointed leader of the "family".

There is no evidence of him holding a dergee in theology nor any other formal training in pastorial studies.

It is not known if his new group is indeed a 501c3 org. or not.

Man Cool

dont wat to get on your really bad side do you know what time he changes his underwear hahaha

never mind i think i know right after he sees this thread emot-worship.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Damn that sounds scary!

:blink:

• Upvote 1

I find the responses on this topic for the most part disgusting. I started reading this because I was concerned if any of my family purchased from another site. We have purchased from Ali for the most part and from a few other places including Dinar banker on my sons last purchase. I came here looking for honest and helpful information. What do I find much of the time now on this site....IS NOT HELPFUL! I am just a person trying to learn and hoping I did not make a mistake in this investment.

It seems this site only likes Dinar Banker and YOU talk bad about every other dinar seller. Many on this site bash about everyone that is not Adam...who is probably a good business person but I do not like the way he bans everyone so easily. That is interesting....if you disagree with some areas around here...bam...you get banned. One way to control what we all hear.

I am very discouraged after reading all the junk talk lately. I have enjoyed reading the news and some of the chats, but just hate all the bickering. SO....now I am one of the group...But I just am so disgusted and done with this junk

I am usually a passive person ....but this is upsetting already and all the junk talk just is not helpful. I am done...like you care. SO I spoke out. People who know me think I am too nice...but this has pushed me over the edge...

probably banned...but very disappointed

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

I find the responses on this topic for the most part disgusting. I started reading this because I was concerned if any of my family purchased from another site. We have purchased from Ali for the most part and from a few other places including Dinar banker on my sons last purchase. I came here looking for honest and helpful information. What do I find much of the time now on this site....IS NOT HELPFUL! I am just a person trying to learn and hoping I did not make a mistake in this investment.

It seems this site only likes Dinar Banker and YOU talk bad about every other dinar seller. Many on this site bash about everyone that is not Adam...who is probably a good business person but I do not like the way he bans everyone so easily. That is interesting....if you disagree with some areas around here...bam...you get banned. One way to control what we all hear.

I am very discouraged after reading all the junk talk lately. I have enjoyed reading the news and some of the chats, but just hate all the bickering. SO....now I am one of the group...But I just am so disgusted and done with this junk

I am usually a passive person ....but this is upsetting already and all the junk talk just is not helpful. I am done...like you care. SO I spoke out. People who know me think I am too nice...but this has pushed me over the edge...

Abby, thanks for the post and your opinion. FYI, Adam does not sell Dinar. He simply has created a site that allows you and I to come and discuss, bash, debate, vent, etc. Dinar Vets is probably the last Dinar site on the internet you will ever get banned at. You have to do something pretty egregious to get banned here. That's why everyone comes to DV because you DON'T get banned for speaking your mind. I got banned the very first day on another site for questioning the so called "intel". The vast majority of people that have bought Dinar is this country bought from Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker. Now that Dinar Trade is no longer selling, Dinar Banker, IMO, is the only reputable dealer out there. That's most likely why you see that dealer come up most on these boards. You're right, this drama surrounding the Gurus is absurd, but that's why it's entertaining. Just treat it as entertainment and move on. If you don't like it, don't read it. Bottom line is no one know what will happen. Just keep reading the news articles and one day this may happen. We just have to hope that there's no RD.

• Upvote 3

Don't let the door hit you were the good lord put you on the way out. Personally, your post was a big waste of air time.

And for what its worth, the sites you mentioned, I figure are pretty safe.

You want to rant? Head on over to Okie's. He loves people like you.

Sorry Bumper, I am Grumpy.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2