Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

Looks like the FBI and IRS did a raid on the very place where the "Dinar Guru Summit" was held last weekend!

FBI agents raid downtown Toledo business

8274958_448x252.jpg

TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) -- FBI agents raided a business in downtown near Fifth Third Field.

The business isin the upper level of a building that borders Fifth Third Field above Frickers. Again, the place was upstairs from the restaurant, and not connected to the business.

Around 12:30, we spotted FBI agents' vehicles. According to a source, they were inside the second-floor office of Commercial Energy Products. We're also told the raid may have been issued by the IRS.

So far, we have nothing confirmed. As of 5:00pm Wednesday, we're still waiting to hear from the FBI.

We'll bring you details as they become available.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news%2Flocal&id=8274761

And here it says the B H G roup is in that building!

IRS raids downtown Toledo business

BLADE STAFF

The IRS raided a downtown Toledo business Wednesday morning.

Craig Casserly, spokesman for the IRS criminal investigation unit, could not comment on what businesses was raided in the 19 N. St. Clair St. building because legal documents were sealed in federal court. He expected the documents would be sealed for “quite awhile.”

He said agents were there on “official business” and that he believed the IRS was the only agency at the building.

A woman who works at Fricker’s Restaurant, which is in the same building where the raid took place, said the IRS came in about 10:30 a.m. but did not know which business was raided.

The building is home to several businesses, including Fricker’s; Milewski, Smith, and Tschantz; Commercial Energy Products; The B. H. G roup, and Fracture Design.

The door to the offices was locked Wednesday evening and a special code is needed to access the elevator. There is a buzzer next to the elevator to call the different agencies, but no one answered.

The Lucas County Auditor’s Web site lists three different owners, including Right Field LLC, Lucas County Commissioners, and John M. Wilson and Arlene Singer.

http://m2.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2011/07/27/IRS-raids-downtown-Toledo-business-2.html

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

Thx for the post coolbeans

Let us know if u hear any follow up. I don't want to jump to any conclusions since the Article doesn't specify which Business it is.

If it turns out not to be another site then perhaps Chuckster3 can make them Guilty by Association ! :D

• Upvote 4

Ok so who is the BHG group? Sorry I don't have time to sit around and fight out the gurus and their affiliations.

They are the group that hosted the Dinar Guru Summit last weekend.

The Dinar Guru Summit was attended by Din@r D@ddy, Frank of KTF, Scooter, Brietling, Rudy C and many others.

That Frank of KTF said the meeting was secret and they were going to make an announcment today the 27th about what the summit was about.

My guess is if there is no announcment by Frank of KTF this may have been these guys who were raided.

Frank of KTF lives in Toledo and is part of that group or so he has told others.

Nope we do not know it was these guys who were raided but we do know that there was a rumor going around last week that the FBI had them under investigation and there was one person on this forum in one thread who said that he himself had reported them to the FBI for fraud.

So who knows?

But what are the odds that the very location of a group that was rumored to be under FBI investigation and also reported to have been turned in by someone to the FBI was raided and it was NOT them?

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3

Okay, I should probably do my research before posting but, off the top of my head, I thought the B H G roup was in Florida. Isn't that who Rudy is affiliated with? Thus, Dinar Thug's reference to chuck3ster. ohmy.gif

Yes the BH is for Brad Hubner, Rudy is from florida. Brad and Rudy are instrumental in putting together two Hedge funds involving Iraq futures.

Quietlearner

• Upvote 1

Stay grounded folks. If this were to be "Toilet paper," like some like to call it, then this effort would be in vain and at tax payers' cost. There is cause and effect here! If this turns out to be just a little bit like the article says, then we should be very close to monetary gain. AIMMHO, according to unfolding events. GLTA and Go RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not defending anyone, but the articles are vague and do not specifiy BHGroup. It could just as easily been the energy products company over selling shares in energy projects. Let's not get something started without more detail.

It's funny that you picked that one as an alternative because the guy that started the B* Group is partnered in that company, according to another site's 'About Us' page on their website. :lol:

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 1

Okay, I should probably do my research before posting but, off the top of my head, I thought the B H G roup was in Florida. Isn't that who Rudy is affiliated with? Thus, Dinar Thug's reference to chuck3ster. :o

NOPE, look on there website

the above picture in the article is clearly posted on their website just at a different angle but easily identified:

http://thebhgroup.org/about-us.html

and their address is posted on their website:

17 N. St. Clair Sreet

Second Floor

Toledo, OH 43604

http://thebhgroup.org/contact-us.html

So...all you breitling fans need to switch over to someone very reasonable, knowledgible, full of wisdom and honest PHOENIX

• Upvote 4

Not defending anyone, but the articles are vague and do not specifiy BHGroup. It could just as easily been the energy products company over selling shares in energy projects. Let's not get something started without more detail.

no it has nothing to do with shares because if it was you would hear about the SEC in the news article, not the IRS

duh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NOPE, look on there website

the above picture in the article is clearly posted on their website just at a different angle but easily identified:

http://thebhgroup.org/about-us.html

and their address is posted on their website:

17 N. St. Clair Sreet

Second Floor

Toledo, OH 43604

http://thebhgroup.org/contact-us.html

So...all you breitling fans need to switch over to someone very reasonable, knowledgible, full of wisdom and honest PHOENIX

Thank you, Aqua Dude, for the clarification. Quiet Learner corrected me that Brad is with the B H Group in Toledo and Rudy C. is in Florida. :D