Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 7-27-2011

TexasGranny

Pffffffffffffffffffft, that was the air coming out of my baloon. I hope that lighy at the end of the tunnel is not a train. I do remember seeing reports that the govt will be working during ramadan. I was soooooooooooooo excited with Adams earlier reports about the next ten days that now I'm almost scared to look on dv. Of course that didn't stop me. :(

Oh well just another man's op ion it no different that anyone else. After watching this investment for years and reading seemingly countless supposed guru's Intel just to see them continually be wrong making compete ass's of them self’s and reputations its very easy and rightful so to become jaded by anyone who claims some special in site.

Its the old....A placebo effect ( /pləˈsiboʊ/; Latin: I shall please)[2] is a sham or simulated medical intervention. Sometimes patients given a placebo treatment will have a perceived or actual improvement in a medical condition, a phenomenon commonly called the placebo effect.

In medical research, placebos are given as control treatments and depend on the use of measured deception. Common placebos are inert tablets, sham surgery,[3] and other procedures based on false information.[1] However, placebos can also have a surprisingly positive effect on a patient who knows that the given treatment is without any active drug, as compared with a control group who knowingly did not get a placebo.[4]

For most people who stay of forums there is the remote and mostly false hope they will get the facts but the reality is your only getting enough hopeful yet false information from many supposed guru's ( your daily sugar pill ) to keep you going to your next fix and you KNOW IT just like I do.

Its why you read there post but do don't believe a word there telling you..lol..You know its BS it like the article said above its use of measured deception. The problem with this investment is there are way to many quack Doctors handing out to many sugar pills but thank God there are exceptions

Like many of you I will continue to consume my fair share of useless information . I just view it as something I must endure its part of the game we inherited by virtue of this investment.

I am sure there will be readers of this gasp for air and hate every word an think its so negative......guess what I could careless its just a dose of reality.....you will be alright just keep eating them sugar pills...lol

• Upvote 4

So, ...how much would you be making on Dinar, if your government wasn't in Iraq, in the first place?

I don't like high taxes, but listen to yourself....

My government is in Iraq on ... you guessed it ... MY TAX DOLLARS! And don't kid yourself, they are not there because they are looking out for my best interest. Altruistic they are NOT!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Topic: Adam Montana Wednesday chat in progress - please no typing

5:53 PM [Adam Montana] ok I know this is early

5:53 PM [Adam Montana] one of the downfalls of my "job" here is I have to be up at all kinds of crazy hours

5:53 PM [Adam Montana] no, not reading rumors   

5:54 PM [Adam Montana] I actually have conference calls with people all over the world, Iraq included

5:54 PM [Adam Montana] and you all know

5:54 PM [Adam Montana] Iraq is on a different schedule than we are here in the Good Ol USA

5:54 PM [Adam Montana] so even though I *think* I'm kind of important...   

5:55 PM [Adam Montana] I still have to arrange my schedule around other people   

5:55 PM [Adam Montana] good news is the call was so good I couldn't get back to sleep

5:56 PM [Adam Montana] I was up at 2AM to attend this call, and there were some important people on it

5:56 PM [Adam Montana] not naming names

5:56 PM [Adam Montana] I already stuck my foot in my mouth enough this week

5:56 PM [Adam Montana] I was hoping for some amazing news

5:56 PM [Adam Montana] and we *kind of* got it

5:57 PM [Adam Montana] there has been a RUSH of news related to the HCL

5:57 PM [Adam Montana] but it has not been resolved - and if it's not done by tomorrow,

5:57 PM [Adam Montana] In My Opinion

5:57 PM [Adam Montana] IMO

5:57 PM [Adam Montana] it won't happen until after Ramadan

5:58 PM [Adam Montana] it COULD happen tomorrow! But even if it does

5:58 PM [Adam Montana] that doesn't leave enough time for an RV before the 1st, so again IMO

5:58 PM [Adam Montana] IMO it won't happen until after Ramadan. That means Sept 1 at the EARLIEST

5:59 PM [Adam Montana] I know that's not good news for most, but I'm not here to pump, inflate, give false hope, or anything else

5:59 PM [Adam Montana] This is a long term investment and I hope you are all here with me till the beautiful sweet end   

5:59 PM [Adam Montana] (I also hope I'm wrong and it happens this weekend...

5:59 PM [Adam Montana] because there is talk that August 2 is a deadline)

6:00 PM [Adam Montana] (and that would be great!)

6:00 PM [Adam Montana] (but I'm a realist, and these things are not a simple walk in the park.)

6:00 PM [Adam Montana] Sorry to be a downer, I have to keep it real though

6:00 PM [Adam Montana] I hope I'm worng

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] but like I said - if we don't have an RV by the end of July

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] forget about it till Sept 1.

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] on that note   

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] (Now that you all hate me   )

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] I'll open the floor   

Topic: open floor

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] fire at Will

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] (WILL! Not Adam   )

6:02 PM [brbrlocke] we don't hate you at all....thank you for all you do

6:02 PM [joedee2004] whats this about obama signing off on r.v.??

6:02 PM [stevieH] What about the ministers meeting on Saturday?

6:02 PM [dinarsoulmate] Thank you Adam for being real. I doubt you are hated.

6:02 PM [average joe] as always thanks for all you do

6:02 PM [Priscilla] Sept 1st...we will take that..thank you for all you do..

6:02 PM [Miss Peg] this is not what we wanted to hear but necessary so thank you

6:02 PM [whitelions] wht about the Aug to Aug letter the iraqi project letter?

6:02 PM [Adam Montana] joedee2004 that doesn't change the date, regardless of how legitimate it is

6:02 PM [bubbie] what was the wonderful news that kept you up!?

6:02 PM [Adam Montana] Miss Peg thanks Miss Peg, I just try to keep it real

6:02 PM [Wayne1955] God bless you, and thank you.

6:02 PM [spiff] Adam, Have you heard anything about releasing the lower denoms? And thank you for keeping it real.   

6:02 PM [Adam Montana] bubbie   

6:02 PM [joedee2004] ty adam..

6:03 PM [Adam Montana] Spiff I know they are out there, but I don't see them released until the RV is announced

6:03 PM [bubbie]  

6:03 PM [Adam Montana] people would BURN them

6:03 PM [bobbidoll] Adam Montana Thank you so much for your time and effort!

6:03 PM [spiff] adam ty.

6:03 PM [minichaser] Adam Montana How does Sept 1 fit in

6:03 PM [Adam Montana] hang on one second please - I think this is important, and I want it to be shared

6:04 PM [Adam Montana] did anyone copy it?

6:04 PM [bobbidoll] yodamom .... 6:01 she showed up   

6:04 PM [TexasGranny] I have the chat so far Adam

6:04 PM [bumper64] TexasGranny did I think Adam

6:04 PM [Adam Montana] Thanks TG!!!!

6:04 PM [Adam Montana] ok

6:04 PM [gaybeth] Thank you Adam for you have done for us.

6:04 PM [nannab] Thank you Adam

6:04 PM [Adam Montana] on that note, let me move forward!

6:05 PM [Adam Montana] I had an AMAZING conference call this morning, and I'm not discouraged at all on this investment

6:05 PM [Adam Montana] but I have to say in all reality - I don't think it can happen until Ramadan is over

6:05 PM [bobbidoll] Adam Montana Do you think it will happen this year? In your opinion?

6:06 PM [oogie] this feels like dejavue

6:06 PM [oogie]  

6:06 PM [Adam Montana] Ramadan is like our Christmas, or Fourth of July - except it's a MONTH long. What do I mean by that? On our Christmas, NOBODY works. Especially not the government! How can they have a currency change without a working government?!?!?!

6:06 PM [Adam Montana] oogie unplug your time machine

6:06 PM [joedee2004] any news is good news so keep it coming adam we all need ur info goods or bad ty..

6:07 PM [Adam Montana] gaybeth yw

6:07 PM [Adam Montana] nannab yw

6:07 PM [Happy Man] Adam, I worked in Morrrowcow for 2 years and they worked during the day during Ramadam

6:07 PM [Adam Montana] joedee2004 this is indeed "any" news - not good, not bad. But we are moving forward

6:07 PM [Adam Montana] Happy Man I've been invested for 7 years, NOTHING happens in the gov't of Iraq during Ramadan

6:07 PM [rico] Moving forward is good....I can wait

6:08 PM [yodamom] Adam Montana still don't want your job   but ty for your words

6:08 PM [joedee2004] keep it comming you have my ty..

6:08 PM [mazinman61] I read somewhere parliment was going to continue working through ramadan,,,

6:08 PM [Happy Man] ok

6:08 PM [stevieH] Any comments on the ministers working on Saturday?

6:08 PM [Miss Peg] maybe they will work considering their situation

6:08 PM [bobbidoll] Adam Montana Try and get some rest tonight sir   

6:08 PM [Adam Montana] if you can show me an example of a significant ANYTHING happening in Iraq during Ramadan over the last 7 years I will give you a million Dinar!

6:08 PM [whitelions] there was an arctical in the walls street news that said there were going to be a lot of instant millionars because of the IDQ very soon did you read that?

6:08 PM [whitelions] today

6:09 PM [Adam Montana] And I am a man of my word, as all the VIPs and many others know!

6:09 PM [Adam Montana] whitelions I read an article on FORBES today

6:09 PM [Adam Montana] not WSJ

6:09 PM [whitelions] what did you think of it

6:10 PM [sassyk] And that was an openion -article ----

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] but it was an article from a CPA who had a good view on the Dinar - and his point was that we are not going to pay LT TAXES no matter what, it will be INCOME TAXES at the bare minimum

6:10 PM [mazinman61] I tatally agree with you Adam Montana ,, Just seems so crazy as I too have been here since 04, and nothing gets done during the sleepy month of august and ramadan

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] I agree with him

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] that's why I've done so much ASSET PROTECTION work in the VIP room

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] mazinman61 ty for your comment

6:10 PM [saphire] I wonder if they are ging to try to screw the small speculators

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] they don't do much during Ramadan

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] saphire if you are a "small" investor

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] you have what? $500 invested?

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] and you see a 1:1 return

6:11 PM [TexasGranny] they do a lot of partying at night after dark and before sunrise   

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] that's $500,000

6:11 PM [Happy Man] Adam, I missed the first part is there anything done on HCL or chapter 7

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] and 50% tax

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] you get $250,000 on a small investment

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] I don't think you got screwed   

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] sorry pal   

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] that's an AWESOME return

6:12 PM [Munsch] Adam did you see the ID. Congressman written response to Dinar RV?? I personally thought it was interesting they talked about Ch 7 being a key factor

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] Munsch ab so lutely

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] absolutely

6:12 PM [Munsch] i know politician is a politician so hard to trust   

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] Ok I know TexasGranny is copying this

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm going to bounce on out

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] to make her job easier

6:12 PM [joedee2004] no complaints here ill take more than i ivested any time..:}               

6:13 PM [k98nights] Thanks Adam!

6:13 PM [bumper64] Thanks Adam and get some rest!!

6:13 PM [Adam Montana] Thank you all for making this chat the best there is

6:13 PM [Adam Montana] WOODY thank you sir!

6:13 PM [Happy Man] thx

6:13 PM [saphire] Thanks Adam

6:13 PM [brbrlocke] thank you

6:13 PM [mazinman61] Thanks Adam always great seeing you

6:13 PM [k98nights] Adam Montana most welcome sir

6:13 PM [wpsmit] ty, adam, the truth is all i seek

6:13 PM [Miss Peg] hope to hear from you again soon!

6:13 PM [average joe] as allways thanks

6:13 PM [Priscilla] thanks Adam

6:13 PM [Adam Montana] Bumper64 man I need it, I hope I don't snore. My wife elbows the heck out of me when I snore

6:13 PM [Dumped On Joe] Thanks for keeping it real and honest, Adam.

6:13 PM [debandlv] Thankyou Adam for all your work.

6:13 PM [Adam Montana] and then I get less sleep than I need   

6:13 PM [bumper64] Adam Montana Adam Montana Adam Montana       

6:14 PM [gold miner] Adam Montana ge

6:14 PM [Adam Montana] good night all, I'm done for now   

6:14 PM [joedee2004] ty for every thing adam keep us informed cant wait for your text..:}               

6:14 PM [Miss Peg] gn

6:14 PM [Adam Montana] joedee2004 can't wait to send it!!!!!!!!!!

:twothumbs:

WTF. so wat happened Adam. what is wrong with the ACL. why do you get everyone pumped and then let them down. i want to go to Belize with you but im starting to wonder. lol love you Adam

• Downvote 6

I will never understand how anyone can imply that if I take a $1000 that turns into a million dollars and then end up with $500,000 ... because the govt took half of it ... that somehow that is still awesome! It is robbery, plain and simple! The govt did not earn the investment dollars in the first place. In fact they collected taxes on that too. They did not take the risk to invest the dollars. They simply stand there with their hands out. It is thievery, and it should be called what it is! Now give me negatives if you want, I could care less!

Welcome to my world.........been paying close to half for years.

I will never understand how anyone can imply that if I take a $1000 that turns into a million dollars and then end up with $500,000 ... because the govt took half of it ... that somehow that is still awesome! It is robbery, plain and simple! The govt did not earn the investment dollars in the first place. In fact they collected taxes on that too. They did not take the risk to invest the dollars. They simply stand there with their hands out. It is thievery, and it should be called what it is! Now give me negatives if you want, I could care less!

Unless I am mistaken, the gubmint will take 40% MAX.

Whatever it is the "robbers" take is outrageous. Still, we should come out

well in the end (if and when it gets here)!

Git 'r(v) Done! :D

I noticed there were a lot of questions asked after Adam opened up the floor. He didn't answer any of them. Does he have a chat during the week where he does answer questions or do you have to be a VIP?

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

This might help. It has been stripped down and rearranged in a way that is a little more readable. I tried to post the questions and the responses together.

ok I know this is early one of the downfalls of my "job" here is I have to be up at all kinds of crazy hours no, not reading rumors

I actually have conference calls with people all over the world, Iraq included and you all know Iraq is on a different schedule than we are here in the Good Ol USA

so even though I *think* I'm kind of important... I still have to arrange my schedule around other people good news is the call was so good I couldn't get back to sleep. I was up at 2AM to attend this call, and there were some important people on it. not naming names

I already stuck my foot in my mouth enough this week

I was hoping for some amazing news and we *kind of* got it

there has been a RUSH of news related to the HCL

but it has not been resolved - and if it's not done by tomorrow, In My Opinion it won't happen until after Ramadan. It COULD happen tomorrow! But even if it does that doesn't leave enough time for an RV before the 1st, so again IMO it won't happen until after Ramadan. That means Sept 1 at the EARLIEST. I know that's not good news for most, but I'm not here to pump, inflate, give false hope, or anything else. This is a long term investment and I hope you are all here with me till the beautiful sweet end.

(I also hope I'm wrong and it happens this weekend...because there is talk that August 2 is a deadline, and that would be great! but I'm a realist, and these things are not a simple walk in the park.)

Sorry to be a downer, I have to keep it real though. I hope I'm wrong

but like I said - if we don't have an RV by the end of July, forget about it till Sept 1. on that note (Now that you all hate me )

I'll open the floor

Topic: open floor

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] fire at Will

6:01 PM [Adam Montana] (WILL! Not Adam )

6:02 PM [brbrlocke] we don't hate you at all....thank you for all you do

6:02 PM [joedee2004] what’s this about Obama signing off on r.v.??

6:02 PM [Adam Montana] joedee2004 that doesn't change the date, regardless of how legitimate it is

6:02 PM [stevieH] What about the ministers meeting on Saturday?

6:02 PM [Priscilla] Sept 1st...we will take that. thank you for all you do..

6:02 PM [Miss Peg] this is not what we wanted to hear but necessary so thank you

6:02 PM [Adam Montana] Miss Peg thanks Miss Peg, I just try to keep it real

6:02 PM [whitelions] what about the Aug to Aug letter the Iraqi project letter?

6:02 PM [bubbie] what was the wonderful news that kept you up!?

6:02 PM [spiff] Adam, Have you heard anything about releasing the lower denoms? And thank you for keeping it real.

6:03 PM [Adam Montana] Spiff I know they are out there, but I don't see them released until the RV is announced

6:03 PM [Adam Montana] people would BURN them

6:03 PM [minichaser] Adam Montana How does Sept 1 fit in?

6:03 PM [Adam Montana] hang on one second please - I think this is important, and I want it to be shared

6:04 PM [Adam Montana] did anyone copy it?

6:05 PM [Adam Montana] I had an AMAZING conference call this morning, and I'm not discouraged at all on this investment

but I have to say in all reality - I don't think it can happen until Ramadan is over. Ramadan is like our Christmas, or Fourth of July - except it's a MONTH long. What do I mean by that? On our Christmas, NOBODY works. Especially not the government! How can they have a currency change without a working government?!?!?!<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

6:05 PM [bobbidoll] Adam Montana Do you think it will happen this year? In your opinion?

6:06 PM [oogie] this feels like dejavue

6:06 PM [Adam Montana] oogie unplug your time machine

6:07 PM [Happy Man] Adam, I worked in Morrrowcow for 2 years and they worked during the day during Ramada

6:07 PM [Adam Montana] Happy Man I've been invested for 7 years, NOTHING happens in the gov't of Iraq during Ramadan

6:08 PM [Happy Man] ok

6:08 PM [mazinman61] I read somewhere parliament was going to continue working through Ramadan,,,

6:08 PM [Adam Montana] if you can show me an example of a significant ANYTHING happening in Iraq during Ramadan over the last 7 years I will give you a million Dinar!

6:10 PM [mazinman61] I totally agree with you Adam Montana ,, Just seems so crazy as I too have been here since 04, and nothing gets done during the sleepy month of August and Ramadan

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] they don't do much during Ramadan<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

6:07 PM [Adam Montana] joedee2004 this is indeed "any" news - not good, not bad. But we are moving forward

6:07 PM [rico] Moving forward is good....I can wait

6:08 PM [stevieH] Any comments on the ministers working on Saturday?

6:08 PM [Miss Peg] maybe they will work considering their situation

6:08 PM [whitelions] there was an article in the walls street news that said there were going to be a lot of instant millionaires because of the IDQ very soon did you read that?

6:09 PM [Adam Montana] whitelions I read an article on FORBES today not WSJ.

6:09 PM [whitelions] what did you think of it

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] I agree with him that's why I've done so much ASSET PROTECTION work in the VIP room

6:10 PM [sassyk] And that was an opinion -article ----

6:10 PM [Adam Montana] but it was an article from a CPA who had a good view on the Dinar - and his point was that we are not going to pay LT TAXES no matter what, it will be INCOME TAXES at the bare minimum

6:10 PM [saphire] I wonder if they are going to try to screw the small speculators

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] saphire if you are a "small" investor. you have what? $500 invested? and you see a 1:1 return that's $500,000 and 50% tax, you get $250,000 on a small investment.

I don't think you got screwed.

Sorry pal that's an AWESOME return!

6:11 PM [TexasGranny] they do a lot of partying at night after dark and before sunrise

6:11 PM [Happy Man] Adam, I missed the first part is there anything done on HCL or chapter 7

6:12 PM [Munsch] Adam did you see the ID. Congressman written response to Dinar RV?? I personally thought it was interesting they talked about Ch 7 being a key factor

6:12 PM [Adam Montana] Munsch absolutely

6:12 PM [Munsch] i know politician is a politician so hard to trust

I'm with you Dinarius Rucker! WOW....LittleMissGrits?!?!? I don't care who takes 50% of my $500,000....if I can turn $1,000 into $250,000 over night I will consider myself very very fortunate!!!! Much more fortunate than most the people in the world. To think you got 36 pluses to boot!?!?!?

I must say Dinar Vets has been international and national cultural learning experience for sure!!!

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] you have what? $500 invested?

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] and you see a 1:1 return

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] that's $500,000

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] and 50% tax

6:11 PM [Adam Montana] you get $250,000 on a small investment

The tax rate is going to be 50%? :o

I was hoping for no more than 30 to 35%

I've heard 15% but i figured that was too much to hope for.

I seriously hope it's not 50% :(

My government is in Iraq on ... you guessed it ... MY TAX DOLLARS! And don't kid yourself, they are not there because they are looking out for my best interest. Altruistic they are NOT!

No... But you don't mind taking the ride to a profit!

I bet your return, if it ever RV's, will be a LOT more than you have ever paid in taxes.

It really looks drastic when you are looking at the large sums of money....... but the tax rate at anything over 4-8% is 'highway robbery' IMO. All we are doing is feeding the pockets of the elite and causing them to 'power grab' at our expense.

If the salaries of all congressional, white house staff, and all elected government officials were cut in half---- you would see this thing get done in a heart beat. In fact i propse that all elected officials serve without pay for a service of not more than two elected terms. We would then get people who would go to washington to make their mark and get the job done in those two terms. One shot at making history is enough for one elected official. IMO

Bubbie - I have this weird sneaking suspicion that you knew something more about Adam's conversation. Don't make me stalk you! ;)

Someone used up their daily -1's just on people saying thank you....tisk tisk! Don't worry, I'll even you guys out!

nope you know as much as i do.. :)