Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ID. Congressman written response to Dinar RV

ID. Congressman Mike Simpson's response to my e mail to "let the Dinar RV"

====================

July 27, 2011

Robert xxxxxxxxx

Caldwell, ID 83605-5531

Dear Robert:

Thank you for expressing your interest concerning investing in Iraqi dinars. I always appreciate citizens who share their concerns and interests with me.

Iraq has been working with the United Nations (UN) to restore the international status it had before issuance of the UN resolution 661 in 1990 when Iraq's currency, the dinar, was reduced in value. Some people believe that when Chapter 7 lifts, the worth of the Iraqi currency will go back up in value. However, all currency speculation involves a risk and there have been reports of Iraqi dinar scams. I would encourage you to consult with a trustworthy investment advisor before making any investment.

I again, appreciate you contacting my office with your concerns and questions and would encourage you to continue doing so. For more information about issues facing our nation please visit www.simpson.house.gov.

Sincerely,

Mike Simpson

Member of Congress

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Great post.

This is the part that I like:

"Iraq has been working with the United Nations (UN) to restore the international status it had before issuance of the UN resolution 661 in 1990 when Iraq's currency, the dinar, was reduced in value." So, may we expect a gain in value by the way of restoration? Hmmmm. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 3

====================

July 27, 2011

Robert xxxxxxxxx

Caldwell, ID 83605-5531

Dear Robert:

Thank you for expressing your interest concerning investing in Iraqi dinars. I always appreciate citizens who share their concerns and interests with me.

Iraq has been working with the United Nations (UN) to restore the international status it had before issuance of the UN resolution 661 in 1990 when Iraq's currency, the dinar, was reduced in value. Some people believe that when Chapter 7 lifts, the worth of the Iraqi currency will go back up in value. However, all currency speculation involves a risk and there have been reports of Iraqi dinar scams. I would encourage you to consult with a trustworthy investment advisor before making any investment.

I again, appreciate you contacting my office with your concerns and questions and would encourage you to continue doing so. For more information about issues facing our nation please visit www.simpson.house.gov.

Sincerely,

Mike Simpson

Member of Congress

What exactly is the point of writing the letter in the first place?

Do you really believe all the BS that the rv of the dinar is somehow related to the US's current budget problems?

It will rv when it's time to rv. Not before and certainly not because people write their politicians.

The congressman probably had to do a Google search to even know what you were asking about! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

====================

July 27, 2011

Robert xxxxxxxxx

Caldwell, ID 83605-5531

Dear Robert:

Sincerely,

Mike Simpson

Member of Congress

I especially like this classic politician cover my A** line !

However, all currency speculation involves a risk and there have been reports of Iraqi dinar scams.

US citizens were awarded the right to invest in the IQD, what part of the buying, holding and waiting and speculating for the possible RV is the potential Scam part???

• Upvote 1

====================

July 27, 2011

Robert xxxxxxxxx

Caldwell, ID 83605-5531

Dear Robert:

Sincerely,

Mike Simpson

Member of Congress

I really appreciate you taking the time to write this and try and find out what you could...you were just passing along his response its not like you said HEY DV HERE IT IS ITS GOING TO RV OFF OF THIS RESPONSE!! Thanks again.. :D:D

====================

July 27, 2011

Robert xxxxxxxxx

Caldwell, ID 83605-5531

Dear Robert:

Sincerely,

Mike Simpson

Member of Congress

SO MUCH FOR THE TRILLIONS OF DINARS THAT THE US GOVERNMENT HAS..I'VE SAID ALL ALONE THAT NO ONE COULD PROVE THAT THE UST HAD DINARS, SO THERE YOU HAVE IT...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you really believe all the BS that the rv of the dinar is somehow related to the US's current budget problems?

It will rv when it's time to rv. Not before and certainly not because people write their politicians.

The congressman probably had to do a Google search to even know what you were asking about! :D

Hmmmmm...Do you have a twin with id of DTARD?

• Upvote 2

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and;

Great post.

This is the part that I like:

"Iraq has been working with the United Nations (UN) to restore the international status it had before issuance of the UN resolution 661 in 1990 when Iraq's currency, the dinar, was reduced in value." So, may we expect a gain in value by the way of restoration? Hmmmm. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Yes I find it interesting that this Congressman has such vast knowledge of Iraq - not exactly part of his job description haha

I wrote to a senator as well and got a canned "budget debate" email - did not even address my email AT ALL. :-)

By far, my favorite part. I had to LOL:

"Thank you for expressing your interest concerning investing in Iraqi dinars. I always appreciate citizens who share their concerns and interests with me."

Well at least his reply was not negative. We all know that even if a member of congress actually did know something there is no way he would spill the beans. This goes back to the whole giving lotto numbers out the week before the drawing analogy. No-one and i mean no-one that truely knows a rate and date will spill the beans. I again, appreciate you contacting my office with your concerns and questions and would encourage you to continue doing so. For more information about issues facing our nation please visit www.simpson.house.gov.

:D:D:D

===================

Ummm, did NO One even notice he mentioned

"Some people believe that when Chapter 7 lifts, the worth of the Iraqi currency will go back up in value."

The fact that he even covered this states to me that they too are waiting for chapter 7 to be lifted. You couldn't just get that info from a simple google search, you would have to know what's going on. And yes he did CYA with...

"However, all currency speculation involves a risk and there have been reports of Iraqi dinar scams. I would encourage you to consult with a trustworthy investment advisor before making any investment".

I saw right through this so quickly. Thanks for the great post!

• Upvote 1

The aids write the letters and responses and just sign the congressman's name. Not sure what the news is either.

Just keep it up and no one will wish to post here. Learn to have a little tact...if you don't agree, so what?