Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR RV

DINARV77

I CALLED CHASE LOCALLY (ORLANDO FL ) AND SAID ITS HUGE NEWS ABOUT THE DINAR RV. THEY SAID THERE MAY BE CERTAIN BRANCHES THAT WILL TAKE THE DINAR RV EXCHANGE/CASH IN, BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET AT LEAST ON THE BRANCH LEVELS. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY ARE AWARE OF IT !!

OH LORDY JESUS LET US PRAY ..... DINARS PLEASE REVALUE SO WE CAN ALL GET RID OF OUR CRAPPY BILLS AND TELL THEM COLLECTORS TO KICK ROCK! LOL

WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DINARS BABY!!

Read more:

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 8

I CALLED CHASE LOCALLY (ORLANDO FL ) AND SAID ITS HUGE NEWS ABOUT THE DINAR RV. THEY SAID THERE MAY BE CERTAIN BRANCHES THAT WILL TAKE THE DINAR RV EXCHANGE/CASH IN, BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET AT LEAST ON THE BRANCH LEVELS. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY ARE AWARE OF IT !!

OH LORDY JESUS LET US PRAY ..... DINARS PLEASE REVALUE SO WE CAN ALL GET RID OF OUR CRAPPY BILLS AND TELL THEM COLLECTORS TO KICK ROCK! LOL

GO DINARS BABY!!

Please tell me what chase. I'm in Orlando and i would like to chat with the ones telling you that.

• Upvote 3

GO DINARS BABY!!

Read more:

Again , Oh Brother ! :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GO DINARS BABY!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1TKMx3Q9X

It IS TRUE. BOA branch south of Orlando said same thing................GO RV! :woot:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

GO DINARS BABY!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1TKMx3Q9X

Once the RV happens, all banks will allow us to cash in...because they will then see that the govt. is stable..

GO DINARS BABY!!

Read more:

Phone number and name of who you spoke to, please... otherwise... I don't believe you.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

It IS TRUE. BOA branch south of Orlando said same thing................GO RV! :woot:

My next two appointments arr in so Orlando. What BOA. I will visit within the hour and call your bluff. Do you have any money left to bet? Or you broke from buying your dinars?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Phone number and name of who you spoke to, please... otherwise... I don't believe you.

negative nancy!!! it is in the rumor section for a reason. If you do not like it keep your coments to yourself. I am so tired of people bashing away.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

negative nancy!!! it is in the rumor section for a reason. If you do not like it keep your coments to yourself. I am so tired of people bashing away.

you might feel differently about the ass***** that claims it has happened at BOA check this out...

Edited by DRV1804
  • Upvote 1

GO DINARS BABY!!

Read more:

Not bashing , but if this statement is true they probably know about it because there are so many dinar holders telling them about the pending RV.

Probably didn't come down from Chase Corporate offices.

Here's hoping...