Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just a Question?

bummer

Hello everyone, I don't post very much as I am not very well versed in the area of world economics or foreign currency. I am also afraid to put something out there and be laughed at or bashed for my lack of knowledge, but I am here EVERYDAY reading and learning as much as I can. Now my question is simply is there any truth to the IQD being worth $3.22 to the USD prior to the devaluation of the currency? If so was that rate internationally recognized? I am asking this because if this is the case and their currency was worth that one day then the next day was all of a sudden worthless, is it not a possibility that it could "magically" just be restored to it's previous value? If iraq could support the currency value back then, then why could they not support such a value now? If this was not the internationally recognized rate then what was? Please be kind with your responses I am not implying anything here just trying to explore this point a little.