Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rep. Franks to Open Congressional Investigation into Obama's Eligibility

rtrusty

So ...teapartyers pass a ineffective motion to tell Franks about something he doesn't care about, and has no basis in fact....and you think that means he will "OPEN CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION"??

Do you even read what you post??

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 23

Not sure that such a petition will cause Franks to motion for an investigation; however, I wish it would. Not necessarily because of Obama, rather, b/c it reflects on the Constitution. It's my opinion that any issue which could be a threat against the Constitution should be investigated with the utmost vigor and prosecuted when appropriate. Let's settle this Obama thing. Do the investigation.

• Upvote 16

I say let's get this settled and move on. Our President could have squashed this years ago, by just following through on his promise to run the most transparent administration ever. I want to think he's legal, but I'm now having doubts after this latest certificate was offered as proof. He should be held to AT LEAST the same scrutiny his opponent endured.

• Upvote 8

thank you for keeping up on this and continuing to get the word out.

I say impeach him and suspend every law he has signed and have it reevaluated to see if it for "we the people" and not for congress to keep taxing us for their spending habits.

If people do not open their ears and mind they will realize it after the damage has been done and not repairable.

These are my thoughts :)

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Not sure that such a petition will cause Franks to motion for an investigation; however, I wish it would. Not necessarily because of Obama, rather, b/c it reflects on the Constitution. It's my opinion that any issue which could be a threat against the Constitution should be investigated with the utmost vigor and prosecuted when appropriate. Let's settle this Obama thing. Do the investigation.

Been settled. The state of Hawaii verified it. They are STILL whining.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Thanks and keep up the good work. People don't understand what this president and the machine behind him are doing to this country and too many are just being blindly led into disaster and unfortunately dragging the rest of us with them. Anything negative said or inferred about him causes a whirlwind of noise, smoke and mirrors to divert people away from who and what he really is. Weird.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

It is amazing to me how anyone could look at the evidence of his life, policy, actions, and words not believe president Obama is a marxist?

There is compelling evidence that should be proven to be false by legal investigation that he is illegally holding office. Whether it is or isn't should go to trial and the facts be presented for both sides.

What is holding up all this??

If it was a conservative in office you could be sure this would have been pursued with white hot passion and done by now.

I do not agree with his policies, associations, or beliefs but the claims against him should have been pursued legally and put on the fast track long ago.

GP

• Upvote 8

Why don't they just ask "ajskj" and then it would all be solved. (Sorry, they can ask you to "Mojack".) Maybe I will get their contact number for you two, and you can just put an end to it.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

Why don't they just ask "ajskj" and then it would all be solved. (Sorry, they can ask you to "Mojack".) Maybe I will get their contact number for you two, and you can just put an end to it.

AW,...still got your feelings hurt??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

ajskj,

seems to me that we've had this very discussion before and your 'bottom line' hasn't changed one iota. ;) oh, well- i'll repeat that i disagree with you b/c the mere fact that hawaian official (yes, i know he/she is registered as a republican) verifies data doesn't mean that a mistake hasn't been made. i've seen many officials get into office as a member of a certain party but change; i've seen many officials make superficial investigations and then draw the wrong conclusion; hell, i've seen many officials take a bribe and simply lie--- not saying any of this is true of hawaii, but the concern of so many americans and the precedent being established against constitutional law makes it prudent to find out the facts. there are things worth stepping outside the system to protect and this is one of them. go rv

• Upvote 1

Been settled. The state of Hawaii verified it. They are STILL whining.

Wrong! Nothing has been verified. Provide a copy of the sworn affidavits they signed under penalty of perjury? Oh that's right, they REFUSE to sign one! And no, the mere stamping and signing a copy of an alleged BC is not an affidavit. And they can't be responsible for someone else making changes to it after they released it and later proven to have been forged.

• Upvote 4

AW,...still got your feelings hurt??

No, why would you think that? I've taken on many bigger than you for years about many things, and truth always wins in the end.

I merely thought you had all the proof to end this whole matter, but you are saying you don't?

Just lay out your proof in writing with links and end it!! I have yet to see you post any link of proof unless you count your ridiculous link for snopes.com.

• Upvote 2

No, why would you think that? I've taken on many bigger than you for years about many things, and truth always wins in the end.

I merely thought you had all the proof to end this whole matter, but you are saying you don't?

Just lay out your proof in writing with links and end it!! I have yet to see you post any link of proof unless you count your ridiculous link for snopes.com.

AW...like when you got your feelings hurt about Root saying he had never even SEEN Obama...and is now claiming that he knows all about him because he was his classmate???

I've laid out proof many times. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

• Upvote 2