Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker is offline again

The problem might be that they upgraded their site and introduced some programming errors. On the other hand, they might have done that intentionally to look like they had made such an unsuccessful upgrade. Bottom line is that they are unavailable to sell any dinar or dong right now. If they thought a revalue was imminent, it would make sense for them to go "offline" in some fashion while it's happening.

Wouldn't the other dealers' sites be down if it was RV related?

I would think so.... After checking GID site (which is where I purchased my dinar) they are again purchasing the dinar, which they had stopped doing a few weeks back. So it is hard to tell with these sites.

brought from other site..

7-26-2011 Guru Seeker all the statements made concerning Iraq have been verrrrry optimistic...IMO the things that we have yet to see appear - the GOI, liftiing of CH7 sanctions, completion of Kuwait issues, etc are simply sitting behind a curtain and when the big moment arrives, we will see 'everything' revealed all at once. it might be time to start watching those...dinar dealer sites for their impending 2 hr glitch!

Wouldn't the other dealers' sites be down if it was RV related?

i would certainly agree with your statement. However, Dinar Banker being the biggest, they may be the first to respond. I do not think it would be 100% across the board, meaning that once notified, each of the sites have to get a hold of the IT people to take the site down or change it. The bigger people probably have IT on the payroll, the rest probably use outside sources so the reaction time may be slower.

Either way, this is certainly just a glitch because too much time has pasted so all other possibilities are not plausible.

Hello everyone,

First post. :D Not sure if it matters much, but I tried to order through Wire Transfer from Tampa Dinar on Monday. The order was kicked back. I called Tampa Dinar and they said it was because they were being audited. I ordered through Dinar Banker on Monday because I did not want to wait in case it RV'D before Tampa Dinar was back on line. :lol:

I went to the Dinar Banker website this morning to check the status of my order and saw the website was down. I called Dinar Banker and they said they were making upgrades to their system. They used to use Mercantile Bank(I know because I placed on order a couple weeks back and it was sent to Mercantile). They are now using Bank of America because they said they get a "better rate".

I called back Tampa Dinar this morning to see if they were up and running and they are now. The woman I spoke with said on Monday they were doing upgrades to their system. I said I thought it was an audit on Monday. She said it was and audit and an upgrade.

I know this is not much in the way of news. Just sharing my personal experience with the Tampa Dinar and Iraqi Banker.

Is this over yet...I am becoming obsessed!! :P

Edited by Lotsofdreams
  • Upvote 1